Necklace/Pendent Type, Length and Thickness

Chris Redfield
Name: Lev
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:16 pm

Hey guys,

I'm on twistedpendant figuring out what kind of necklace and pendents to wear.
From what I gather from what I've read, we should go for 20"-24" inch necklaces and pendants and between 2mm-5mm in thickness.
However my question is if we were to layer the necklaces and pendants, which thickness should you get for short necklace and which one for the middle and longest? Also should we go for variety of different styles of necklaces like a Cuban Link and a Rope necklace in different sizes or go for the same style?
I'm just starting out with the necklace game so not sure what approach to take.

Thanks in advance
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:21 pm

There’s no system… just buy a bunch of cheapo ones then try them out
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:06 pm

Chris Redfield wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:16 pm
Hey guys,

I'm on twistedpendant figuring out what kind of necklace and pendents to wear.
From what I gather from what I've read, we should go for 20"-24" inch necklaces and pendants and between 2mm-5mm in thickness.
However my question is if we were to layer the necklaces and pendants, which thickness should you get for short necklace and which one for the middle and longest? Also should we go for variety of different styles of necklaces like a Cuban Link and a Rope necklace in different sizes or go for the same style?
I'm just starting out with the necklace game so not sure what approach to take.

Thanks in advance
Check out a few fashion guys on Instagram and see what they do. My mental eye says either small to large or the other way around would look good, but no way to know for sure.

Buy a few and post some photos here and we'll share our feedback.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:19 pm

Hey man, I've found 2mm width stainless steel curb chains work best. I have one in each 2'' interval from 18'' upto 28'' but it tends to be 18-24'' the ones I wear.

I feel like with a pendant 24'' and above works well and without a pendant under 24'' is good. Pendants 25-35mm height I think is nice and not too big.

I used to make the mistake of buying sterling silver and having them tarnish until I realised with stainless steel it doesn't change colour at all.

In term of other necklaces something like rope chains and anchor chains can look pretty cool. Jerry Lorenzo the founder of Fear of God has a cool look stacking a thicker rope chain and an anchor chain but it can look kinda too rapper-wannabe if the width of these chains are too high. So sticking to around 3mm and shorter, 18-20'' works well with these kind of necklaces.
2023 GOALS

- 40 new hookups (Current 50/40)
- Scale Service biz (Done)
- 83kg 12% Bodyfat