Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:00 pm

Started a YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@crimson1111. Very nervous about it, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do because it gives me an opportunity to talk about my life, even if only to myself. I can’t promise daily videos, but I do want to keep the channel going.

In the video I talk about me „experimenting“ with a rope and my doorknob. Not a suicide attempt, but alarming nonetheless. I’ve tried to bottle up everything and „just be“ high-functioning.

I feel guilty because I’ve already gotten so much advice from everyone and I’m still in this position. I stopped opening up and posting less because I didn’t want to be a burden. Feels like I’m not putting any advice into practice.

Anyways after I untied the rope from my neck, I told myself that I won’t go any lower than this. But I won’t be able to do it alone, I’ll call some therapists tomorrow.

Note: Also, I’m pretty sure a big reason for my mental health issues is the lack of freedom that comes from still living with my parents. Took a baby-steps towards getting a job.

TAKE ACTION

Crimson
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:10 pm

LETS GO BRO

Post as much as you want

You are welcome and you are a part of this community

We are brothers in arms, we do not give up on each other

That is the ethos Andy and Radical wanted and that is what we will sustain

KEEP SHARING

With solid sleep, deep inner work, healing, opening up and sharing, you WILL heal

Your work WILL pay off

I subscribed to your YouTube, We allow links to member generated content, IF it's vlogging their journey, which this is.

You're good.

KEEP WORKING & HEALING

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:01 pm

Crimson wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:40 pm
Jordan Peterson‘s Future authoring program.
I did that when I was 18yo. Looking back on it I can see how much it helped with sorting out thoughts about my future & getting some direction in life. Definitely a good idea.

Good luck bro

Red
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:47 pm

Crimson wrote:
I feel guilty because I’ve already gotten so much advice from everyone and I’m still in this position. I stopped opening up and posting less because I didn’t want to be a burden. Feels like I’m not putting any advice into practice.
There is no need to feel this way. We are all here to help each other regardless of the number of posts someone makes daily/weekly or whatever.

Remember the advice that progress is progress, no matter how big it is. As long as you're making a little progress daily, you're doing a great job.
Some people are in more advantageous positions, are talented learners, maybe got a bit lucky and you see them make really fast progress.
Other people are going very slow at the start and then suddenly make a massive click one day.

Not everyone develops in the same way. Enjoy your own unique ride and make it worth it :)
MakingAComeback

Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:06 pm

Crimson,

Have you found a therapist to speak to?

You will need to find psychological support.

There are also other powerful ways to heal the body and mind dude.

Earthing.
Sunrise.
Cold Theremogenesis.
Sleep.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:18 pm

Crimson wrote:
I’m pretty sure a big reason for my mental health issues is the lack of freedom that comes from still living with my parents
another big reason is that there's a thing called MENTAL ILLNESS, those are biological and genetic and has nothing to do with enviromental circumstences, no forum/advice/therapist can restore the brain chemistry on the brain, only meds prescribed by a qualified professional can do it
MakingAComeback wrote:

Earthing.
Sunrise.
Cold Theremogenesis.
Sleep.
he tied a rope around his neck, he has severe mental illness, the things you talk about are great but first he has to take care of his brain chemistry and only a psychiatrist can help him with that, once the meds start working earthing sunrise sleep hygine are great, but you can't cure severe mental illness with those things
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback

Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:40 pm

Thrice wrote:
Crimson wrote:
I’m pretty sure a big reason for my mental health issues is the lack of freedom that comes from still living with my parents
another big reason is that there's a thing called MENTAL ILLNESS, those are biological and genetic and has nothing to do with enviromental circumstences, no forum/advice/therapist can restore the brain chemistry on the brain, only meds prescribed by a qualified professional can do it
MakingAComeback wrote:

Earthing.
Sunrise.
Cold Theremogenesis.
Sleep.
he tied a rope around his neck, he has severe mental illness, the things you talk about are great but first he has to take care of his brain chemistry and only a psychiatrist can help him with that, once the meds start working earthing sunrise sleep hygine are great, but you can't cure severe mental illness with those things
It's ok to have a difference of opinion, so I hear ya.

BUT

1000% mental illness is linked to failure of the mitochondrial colony in the brain

They're brain problems caused by dysfunctions in motochondria that have begun to perform poorly

Loss of redox potential starts the decline

Medications are a scam and they are poison. They treat the symptoms and not the cause.

Remember, I had "severe" clinical anxiety and was housebound for years

This shit DOES HAVE a solution

Gaining electrons, restoring redox, and consuming DHA to reduce brain inflammation is the answer

Just my opinion from 12 years of research

People have to fail and fail until their options have run out before they address the cause

........Much like the journey with girls ;-)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crimson

Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:24 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:10 pm
LETS GO BRO

Post as much as you want

You are welcome and you are a part of this community

We are brothers in arms, we do not give up on each other

That is the ethos Andy and Radical wanted and that is what we will sustain

KEEP SHARING

With solid sleep, deep inner work, healing, opening up and sharing, you WILL heal

Your work WILL pay off

I subscribed to your YouTube, We allow links to member generated content, IF it's vlogging their journey, which this is.

You're good.

KEEP WORKING & HEALING

Ravi
Thank you Ravi, I’ll keep going.

Crimson

Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:26 am

Red wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:01 pm
Crimson wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:40 pm
Jordan Peterson‘s Future authoring program.
I did that when I was 18yo. Looking back on it I can see how much it helped with sorting out thoughts about my future & getting some direction in life. Definitely a good idea.

Good luck bro

Red
Yeah definitely, the program seems really well thought-out. Thanks bro

Crimson

Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:28 am

kratjeuh wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:47 pm
Crimson wrote:
There is no need to feel this way. We are all here to help each other regardless of the number of posts someone makes daily/weekly or whatever.

Remember the advice that progress is progress, no matter how big it is. As long as you're making a little progress daily, you're doing a great job.
Some people are in more advantageous positions, are talented learners, maybe got a bit lucky and you see them make really fast progress.
Other people are going very slow at the start and then suddenly make a massive click one day.

Not everyone develops in the same way. Enjoy your own unique ride and make it worth it :)
You’re right, I’ll post as much as I need to. Thank you for the reassurance.

Crimson

Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:35 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Crimson,

Have you found a therapist to speak to?

You will need to find psychological support.

Earthing.
Sunrise.
Cold Theremogenesis.
Sleep.

MAC
I just got off a call with a therapist I spoke to before. I will have four 100 min. group therapy sessions between beginning of March and end of April, starting next Monday. The sessions will be specifically about depression.

Crimson

Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:39 am

Thrice wrote:
Crimson wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:

Earthing.
Sunrise.
Cold Theremogenesis.
Sleep.
I understand. Do I just make an appointment with any psychiatrist and tell them how I’m feeling? Then they evaluate me and see wether I need medication or not, or how does this process work?

Crimson

Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:48 am

tdan187 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:43 pm
Crimson wrote:
This is kind of complex cause you have to balance this being a safe space with also giving tough love and encouraging / pushing people to change and not rewarding them for fucking up.

From personal experience though, I strongly encourage you to be careful about not opening up and running away and continuing whatever behavior it is that you are ashamed of in private.

This is my tendency as well and everytime i do it, i get even much worse. It's good to bring the issue to light and be forced to be uncomfortable about it.

As to what exactly you should do about this, i'm not sure. But like i said and also speaking as someone that spent around a decade of adult life in my own severe mental illness, don't hide it and run away. Wheter here or from a professional. It will only perpetuate it.
I hear you completely. Especially the balance between safe space and tough love.

— - - - - - - - -

On the note of not keeping stuff hidden, I did tie a rope around my neck again and squeezed. I still didn’t actually try to kill myself, I just like the feeling of having that option and exploring it.

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:24 pm

Crimson wrote:
Do I just make an appointment with any psychiatrist
why waste money on any psychiatrist? you have to find a very very good one so you get the right diagnosis, if indeed, you have a mental illness, a good psychiatrist is necessary also to find out if you really have none, you don't want mistakes here, you want to know what you have/don't have with no margin of error, it's your life, your future depends on this

there's people that believed for years that they have borderline disorder and years later found out that in reality they have bipolar, so invest in the best psychiatrist, even let's say you don't have a biological mood disorder, you still need the best psychiatrist in your area to tell you that so you have no doubts

by the way you also said that you did cut yourself, self harm is always borderline disorder i think, humans with no mood disorders don't cut themselves, we live in a society were most people think that mood disorders don't exist and that meds are pushed by big pharma and depression mood disorder bipolar schizophrenia are just conspiracy

the brain gets ill just like any organ and they this 2000/3000 years ago, if the brain doesen't produce enough serotonin for example you will never fix that that with natural remedies
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Crimson

Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:42 pm

Thrice wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:24 pm
Crimson wrote:
Do I just make an appointment with any psychiatrist
why waste money on any psychiatrist? you have to find a very very good one so you get the right diagnosis, if indeed, you have a mental illness, a good psychiatrist is necessary also to find out if you really have none, you don't want mistakes here, you want to know what you have/don't have with no margin of error, it's your life, your future depends on this

there's people that believed for years that they have borderline disorder and years later found out that in reality they have bipolar, so invest in the best psychiatrist, even let's say you don't have a biological mood disorder, you still need the best psychiatrist in your area to tell you that so you have no doubts

by the way you also said that you did cut yourself, self harm is always borderline disorder i think, humans with no mood disorders don't cut themselves, we live in a society were most people think that mood disorders don't exist and that meds are pushed by big pharma and depression mood disorder bipolar schizophrenia are just conspiracy

the brain gets ill just like any organ and they this 2000/3000 years ago, if the brain doesen't produce enough serotonin for example you will never fix that that with natural remedies
Right. I’ll see if I can make a change without medication first and use them as a last resort if necessary.