My current Tinder pics

d00m
Name: Aaron
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Leave them better than you found them

Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:25 am

These pics are doing pretty well so far (well at least in terms of getting matches...) but do yall have suggestions on how to go to the next level? Also how do you prepare pictures for dating sites (aspect ratio, file format etc)?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
d00m
Name: Aaron
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Leave them better than you found them

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:43 am

thanks man! Unfortunately I don't have any friends (at least none anywhere near me). Guess I should work on that, that might help especially a pic with a girl
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:54 am

.Also how do you prepare pictures for dating sites (aspect ratio, file format etc)?
I do 4:5, 1080p, jpg for tinder. Its not the exact ratio from what ive seen, but seems close enough.
These pics are doing pretty well so far (well at least in terms of getting matches...) but do yall have suggestions on how to go to the next level?
Retake all these photos, but with a proper dslr camera. The blur you added in post looks really messy. You have the looks, so no wonder you get matches. Get higher quality photos to amplify it!
Christian
Goal: Be my best version

Wed May 12, 2021 6:23 pm

Pics are awesome. Good job man!

One suggestion, how about trying a new hair cut? I think a short Afro hair would be brutal on you.

I think if you alreayd get awesome match/results with these pics, it's not neccesary to get new pics with friends or girls. My thinkings.

My respects. Keep on this way.
TheGreatTurk
Goal: Getting quality pussy

Tue May 18, 2021 11:05 am

Your pics are amazing. Nice job. You have a style mate. Exactly what I lack. :)

Agree with the posts above, just get a bit more social and it is cool.