Wnyhg progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:38 pm

Hack squats
Stiff legged deadlift standing
calf raises
Lying rear delt raises
Reverse pec deck
Upright row

All weights going up by more than 10. Hack squats went up by 70. Diet is on point with protein at 191 carbs at 152 and fats at around 43.

My buddy recommended getting animal fat from the butcher who gave me like 5 lbs of fat for free. The veggies tasted awesome. 3/10 my protein was 109 carbs 67 fats 39.

Two of the female workers at the gym have been showing interest and one of them made a move today. I now realize I’m a complete doorknob. Married life changed me and I need to fix it or move on. I could’ve easy escalated but I was so enrapt with the workout routine it my mind didn’t even fathom that she would try to vacuum me or whatever she was planning on doing.

Why do woman cheat? A solid marriage, a good sex life and some dude shows interest and it’s all over? I’m never going to get it.

Edit: this afternoon my workout partner walked up to me with a grin on his face. There were others I was meshing with and he just stood there. afterwards I shook his hand and he offered to pay my gym membership. I said he didn’t need to but he insisted that he wanted me to always go with him. This guy is is not rich, I know this. I told him to wait. Went home took a nap, woke up and went into shock. Fuck me. That’s 99 dollars for three months or 40/ month. What’s beautiful is he doesn’t give a fuck what I am, my status or situation. Bro love m. Archie if you’re reading this, thank you.
Wnyhg

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:59 pm

Plank with leg raises
Russian twist
Crunch
Front squat
Barbell bench press
Lat pull-down

Push weights and the front squat has jumped by 10 lbs and 2 sets of 8 reps. I know the next day is a recovery day when my ear pops and I can’t stop it from normalizing pressure. Just and echo chamber.

Diet is getting on point, did some more shopping today and hit bananas, potatoes, and fish and eggs. I saw Samson Dauda meal prep and figured why not.

Busy day.!didn’t check my weight. Really tired and worn out. Deep breath and exhale. Get some rest and finish off the ground beef and oatmeal and take it from there.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:16 am

SUPERB

Relax. Put your brain in a happy state Doc, it is necessary for the weight loss phase.

You WIL be shredded and in shape soon enough.

I did it
Ravi Transformation.png
And as the GOAT says himself.........

so can you ;-)

MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Wnyhg

Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:46 pm

Weight 249, I stared at the 9 and thought mfer, is that 259? No, that’s a 4 before the 9. Down almost 5 lbs in 3days. I’m not quitting the Diet Pepsi. Ha.

3/12 protein 207 carbs 79 fats 74.
3/13 protein 164 203 and fats 81

Recovery day. My right thigh and shoulder are hurting, woke up around 420 am and had a hard time moving. I sweated a lot yesterday during the workout, it was busy at the gym and so I took turns at some of the machines with what looked like HS football players. These guys are brutes. They lift incredibly heavy and they pushed me.

Haven’t been to a football game in a long time, I wonder if it’s time.

End of this week I’m going to try and get another PR on the deadlift, try for 300 +.

I may be using it as an excuse but my mind has to be made up with my reality. I’ve never bedded another woman besides my wife even though geek, loser me with the insight knew almost everything about woman. I’ve seen things including incest and In every sense, something stopped me then and it’s stopping me now.

She might not be faithful,idk, that’s on her but I’m closer to tranquility, fulfilllment and annihilation-of myself than I am to my sexual animal. My sexual being is a dog, yo. What do I do?

Not suicidal at all but like Milan Kuderov wrote “The unbearable lightness of being”. Now I get why Brown University put the book into one of its courses. I always thought it weird.

This means to me being closer to nature, my innate being and basicallly meditating at all times, work or play. I’m not bringing religion into this because it goes beyond what happens on one day. It’s not appeasing others, getting along or doing whatever the fuck I please, it’s more than that. I’m wondering if I should be here, my inner loser is being annihilated but it’s attracting women or making them curious in a way that makes them gross for me.

Yesterday at the gym of the one of female workers that I don’t think I’ve seen asked me to lower the bar for her at the machine i was working at. Big whoop, but she didn’t stop looking at me. Now I realize chicks talk to each other, was this real? Probably an overread. Move on. Whatever.

Last night I was in bed alone, I know they all have guy friends, they hookup so fast and I’m a doorknob, this couldn’t possibly end well even if I tried right now. What are my options? Everything I’ve been put through, all the tribulations we as humans deal with, this isn’t existential, I understood this much. I am alone and no matter what, I always will be. I have everything I’ve dreamed of besides this fucking weather, is 30 minutes of sex with goddamned condom what I want?

I think this is my inner loser. It’s not what I thought it was going to be. I read a book on CBT and closed it because I was already practicing some of the techniques to get through the separation. I have everything i need, there’s a body I want and getting a woman I want is going to take some work. She’s not going to be American, I’d probably go to Rio or the Indopak, I don’t want a traditional woman, but some one who can bring something to the table besides physicalities.

Patience little one. You know it, you’ve seen it, you’ve experienced it. All things in good time. Stay positive and enjoy life.

Some more shopping. Mushrooms(cooking), cottage cheese, gotta cook lunch and find another sport to delve into. I’ve got a punching bag, I’m going to try to find an app or gym with a trainer.
Wnyhg

Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:22 pm

Another recovery day. Clean the house up.

I’m eating so much, almost choked on the food a couple of times until I saw a report of one of the better known bodybuilders being found dead and his friend removing food from his throat before starting CPR. Why am I even thinking about this?

I’m going to try IF. It’s going to be difficult because of my schedule on some lack of discipline.

Just for now I’m going to quit the diet sodas and add some cardio at the end of my workouts.

My macro recorder says I’ve got 23 consecutive days of checking my food diary. Feels like longer. Started lifting serious in January.

I think it’s time to add abdominal work to every workout. Some of its bad genetics. I’ve never seen a six pack in any of us. So I’ll start off with abs then continue with the other body parts.

Hydration, IF, abs, positivity, patience.
Wnyhg

Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:49 pm

3/14 protein 156 carbs 68 fats 61
3/15 124/128/84

Weight 248 down 1 lb

V ups on a Swiss ball
Crunches on a ball
Side bends with 60 lbs total about 100 reps total

Then, incline bench press
Pec deck
Flyes
Triceps extensions

I tried to do the Dave Goggins workout but it not going to fly since I’m not strong enough. So I opted to vary the number of reps I do each week or each workout. How to distinguish intensity from failure? My RPE on most is 8 or 9.

I’ve also switched from free weights to machines this week. Kind of cool actually. I’m hoping to give the muscles a different stimulus over time, might even do cables next week. That way I’ll be able to see which exercises work best. Pick 5. I’m going to push my abs to the forefront and soon add pull-ups and chin-ups. One for the back and the other for the biceps.

That chick who was asking me to help her out was the gym owners wife. Body language. Crazy shit is going to happen to me again, I just know it. God, please get the husband on my side. please don’t get me kicked out of the gym. I won’t talk to her I won’t look at her, I’ll get a serial killer vibe and repeI, I swear I’m too ugly, and I mumble. This sucks.

I can’t eat as much anymore. I was able to finish off 5 tilapia fillets and now I can barely finish three. I’ve still about 5 fistfuls of veggies to finish.

I starting to believe in somatypes. The exercises and routines are specific for each. That is mesomorphs, ectomorphs and endomorphs. Hence, I need to start working on cardio but I’ve learned that I cannot do indoor cardio, too boring. I’m an endomorph btw.
MakingAComeback

Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:10 am

Doc keep bringing the weight down

Right here with you

I want to get to 185lbs

I started at 275lbs

Keep working.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Wnyhg

Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:59 am

3/16 177/201/75.
AMRAP, circuit training with reps in the 20 range. Try to up the burn as I’m an endomorph. It’s still the same split routine but doubled. I’m going to start with doing a workout do some cardio and then swing back and repeat the workout. High set high rep. Its the goal until I’m stronger for something more.

I took another dose of mushrooms, I’m trying to be positive but it’s like my perceptions of reality are in-fact reality, I need to slow down and vaping isn’t cutting it. I think I know too much, I’ve trained myself to look at the forest rather the trees. I already know the trees. I’m starting to perseverate and it’s tough living where I am.

I had another buddy drop off a gift, they are socks. Dude. He says you can wear them indefinitely and not have them ever smell if they get wet. They are not wool, but some sort of polyester. He works as a handyman and I’ve helped him over the years with work around the house and money when he was short. He’s the guy you see on a motorized bicycle. Lol. He can fucking pull out a tree by its roots. He destroyed my dads front lawn for 50 bucks. I haven’t really gotten gifts in decades, I was always the one giving. Idk what’s going on.

So the two exercises that are helping me the most in weight loss are deadlifts (regular) and front squats, not back squats. The one food that has helped me in weight loss is believe it or not - carrots. My personal assessment outside of the little data I have is that dark chocolate may also help. I’ll use the chocolate when I have my diet under control and I can review the data over a longer period of time.

Weight 248. Ravi’s in the same boat i am. Hope he’s doing better.

I had a patient who talked to me about adultery once, she divorced because of it. Told me even before introducing ourselves that it wasn’t worth. Thats really bothering me right now. I’m not used to being celibate. At all. I feel Like I’m ready to be guillotined. Like someone is trying to set me up and I gotta shut up and play the part of a monk for as long as I can. I know some of the rules when it comes to the courtroom but.. I already proved right on this forum how dumb incan be.

The quickest way to success for me given my situation and I’ve seen the latest from Andy and his shorts, is to look good. That’s why I had to pop another dose. I’m like a homeschooled child about to be let loose on the world, I will have my ass handed to me if I’m not crossing my t’s and dotting my I’s. I know what’s up and I’m not losing anything to anybody. Except this fat and I need to get my ass into gear with exercise rather than flinching. I think im either going to get Radicals help or get a local professional shopper. There’s a guy in Florida that I might visit because he is a trained natural and married a woman who loves monogamy and threesomes. That’s not monogamy but I don’t care. He’s Indian, still has an accent and still sends out chicks to his friends to fuck because she doesn’t fit his bill to make a ménage. He has to be dressing well. My dude is definitely not built.

One of the best books I’ve read: Flinch. It’s free see attached files.

Moderator, the author wants everyone to read and pass this book around, any questions please read the intro in the book. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wnyhg on Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wnyhg

Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:14 pm

Weight 249
Chest 46
R arm 15
L arm 15
"2"" above" 46
Belly 46
"2"" below" 44
Hips* 43
R thigh 24
L thigh 24
Height

Target Weekly Weight Change down 5
Other Activity? No
Training Time(s)
Calorie Budget (kcal)
Minimum Protein Target (g) 150(avoid gout)
Training Adherence this week improved, more soreness and a pulled muscle right shoulder
Sleep issues? (0-5) 3.
Stress issues? (0-5) 4
Hunger issues? (0-5) 0
Fatigue/lethargy? (0-5) 1

Arms up 0.5. Thighs down 1 inch. Lower belly down 1 inch.

Cottage cheese not an issue with weight gain and may be assisting in weight loss. I added nuts but need to restrict to only adding to the cottage cheese.

I’m desperate to add cardio. It’s obvious as anything can be that there is a lot of loose skin and loose flab. This is going to take awhile. I need triple 45s on the end of the barbell for deadlifts and more weight.

Workout this afternoon. I need to meditate and figure out my cardio before I start the coming week.

I made fish fry with only batter and canola, from now on I’m trying something drier and see if it helps.

post workout

Weighted pull downs 110/3/15
Hanging leg raises 3x 20
Deadlift 225/2
then 315 for 1 rep then 295 for 2
T bar row 135/6,115/9, 90/6
Lat pull downs 50/10, 80/3/8-8-6

Doing cardio was out of the question, I was getting ready to see stars.

The mushrooms are helping, or maybe it was this workout. I feel more sane now than I did yesterday.

Tomorrows leg day. Tonight I cook ground beef and meditate; thank god I found mushrooms. There are gifted individuals everywhere who have talents I don’t and it’s great that I am able to mingle and absorb some of their writings and encouragement. I didn’t get even this much growing up and in fact when I told relatives that I deadlifted 295 recently, their response was negative. Just very unhealthy for me. I wish they had supported me.

They enabled my sisters and making it difficult for me to progress mentally. It’s done, I’m responsible for myself, I’ve done well so far who says Andy won’t pick me up from the dust and ashes and get me my life back.

Onwards.
Wnyhg

Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:49 am

Looks like I might have to leave the gym. I don’t think I’ll be able to recover if they renege on my membership, even if they give my money back. But the stress is too much and I’m seeing some of the serious powerlifters have left the gym.

Not an issue, I’ve an app from Mark Lauren on Bodyweight exercises on my phone that I got before he went subscription based and I downloaded a few more. I’ve also got the rack and weights, the dip attachment the back hyperextension setup and tie straps that I used as a TRX setup. I’ve got a kicking bag/ punching bag and a bench of course.

I’ve started a protein mix at bedtime alongside an espresso. I wake up less sore and almost refreshed compared to when I don’t take it. This is alongside the magnesium and allopurinol intake for gout.

I feel much better, the wind chill is in the teens and being outside too long is not fun. The walks are on hold. But still the workouts are getting better, my stamina appears to be improving, I’ve defined recovery for my body and not needing to check my HR every morning. The difficulty is in realizing I need to do this solo pretty much until I establish a baseline for myself that radiates confidence and self comfort.

I did a quick search on whether I had serious mental issues that would need intervention or at least recognition. Nobody ever thinks they’re a narcissist or arrogant. Mushrooms adjust the biochemical properties in the brain in the short term, I fortunately don’t have narcissistic qualities but maybe grief and some anger that are radiating badly to people, almost scaring them, I think.

That’s why I may be having problems at the gym, it’s not the place to open up and they may have preconceived notions. Why didn’t I go direct with the women and why did I approach in the first place and did I get under skin instead of their kindness? I’m not going there, I need to fix myself. No excuses.

I might talk to the gym owner one last time, thank him, let him know I enjoyed my time there and bring up my situation and see what he says. Perceptions are everything, guys don’t lie as much. It may be a non issue, but in all my situations in the past, I was railroaded and never given an opportunity to make my side known.

I’ll do legs today. Back to free weights and maybe listening to Linkin Park or The Cure. I do better in silence, time had changed me.
MakingAComeback

Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:09 pm

Wnyhg wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:49 am
Looks like I might have to leave the gym. I don’t think I’ll be able to recover if they renege on my membership, even if they give my money back. But the stress is too much and I’m seeing some of the serious powerlifters have left the gym.

Not an issue, I’ve an app from Mark Lauren on Bodyweight exercises on my phone that I got before he went subscription based and I downloaded a few more. I’ve also got the rack and weights, the dip attachment the back hyperextension setup and tie straps that I used as a TRX setup. I’ve got a kicking bag/ punching bag and a bench of course.

I’ve started a protein mix at bedtime alongside an espresso. I wake up less sore and almost refreshed compared to when I don’t take it. This is alongside the magnesium and allopurinol intake for gout.

I feel much better, the wind chill is in the teens and being outside too long is not fun. The walks are on hold. But still the workouts are getting better, my stamina appears to be improving, I’ve defined recovery for my body and not needing to check my HR every morning. The difficulty is in realizing I need to do this solo pretty much until I establish a baseline for myself that radiates confidence and self comfort.

I did a quick search on whether I had serious mental issues that would need intervention or at least recognition. Nobody ever thinks they’re a narcissist or arrogant. Mushrooms adjust the biochemical properties in the brain in the short term, I fortunately don’t have narcissistic qualities but maybe grief and some anger that are radiating badly to people, almost scaring them, I think.

That’s why I may be having problems at the gym, it’s not the place to open up and they may have preconceived notions. Why didn’t I go direct with the women and why did I approach in the first place and did I get under skin instead of their kindness? I’m not going there, I need to fix myself. No excuses.

I might talk to the gym owner one last time, thank him, let him know I enjoyed my time there and bring up my situation and see what he says. Perceptions are everything, guys don’t lie as much. It may be a non issue, but in all my situations in the past, I was railroaded and never given an opportunity to make my side known.

I’ll do legs today. Back to free weights and maybe listening to Linkin Park or The Cure. I do better in silence, time had changed me.
Why might you need to leave the gym?

I may have missed something. Did something happen there?
-Your friend, Ravi

Wnyhg

Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:09 pm

Nothing serious Ravi. I approached some of the female workers over the last few weeks. I had one of them clean up for me and I said a few things that may have been perceived as being inappropriate. One of them was vacuuming and looked at me like she was going to vacuum me, I couldn’t tell if she was being friendly, rebellious, and I completely ignored her anyways. Not good. Probably nothing will happen if I stayed, but it’s too much stress. When the wife approached, that was too much. I became cynical.

Most of my bad experiences have been because of woman. It’s always has been because of their perception of me. I’ll just leave it at that.

When I have made a partnership, and the practice management specialists recommend this, always have an exit strategy for both of you. In this case, I’ve got gear at home, my partner will be thrilled to not have to pay my membership and we can save time and money in the long run.

Just to let you know how ridiculous my life has been, I as a physician, have been fired from a doctors practice and received a letter by FedEx saying as much. They didn’t know I was a doc, that I knew more than the doc treating me and instead they fired me because of a misunderstanding over what I said. Looking back it’s the same perception I’m worried about at the gym.

Edit: I’m at the gym and I spoke with one of the female workers. We’re good but I’m still leaving. Thanks for your post Ravi. It let me address my issue correctly.
Wnyhg

Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:10 pm

I’ve woken up the last two days with the driest mouth ever. Actually woke me up. I couldn’t move and realized that I’m extremely dehydrated. It was the same issue back when I had a bike coach and we’d be doing indoor training.

Recovery day. I did front squats, leg extensions 4/-90/15-20. Leg presses on different machines before and after, yesterday.

I’m going to start working on metacognition. Also known as self awareness. from better emotional regulation to more focus and discipline and overall happiness and well-being. It’s the root of all personal improvement.

I’m already journaling off my cell phone. Flowing thoughts and all. I’ve started meditating just before sunset. My bro will hopefully swing by and I can get some emotions and feelings out around sensitive areas of my life. I’m pretty vulnerable right now but happy because even though I woke up with a dry mouth, I knew what routine I was going to do and then go out and put in my 10000 steps.

3/18 protein 160 carbs 186 fats 67
3/19 131 carbs 8.6 fats 54
Weight 247 most definitely water loss

03/18 1985 kCals
03/17 3132 kCals
03/16 2186 kCals
03/15 2233 kCals
03/14 1499 kCals
03/13 2134 kCals
03/12 1826 kCals

Plan for today is to finish the gallon low fat milk before it goes bad. Lol, Priorities. Talk to my bro, walk 10000 steps. Hydrate, I tried a little OJ with the water which is cheaper than the electrolyte fizz but you have to keep the Nalgene bottle really clean with the OJ, really ruins the taste of water.

Oh, I’m going to try and quit vaping. I’ve quit smoking journaling all this over the last few weeks. I’d love to get my teeth done and a better haircut rather than me using a 5 mm all around.

Idk if people are reading my stuff, Ravi is. I’d like to thank Andy and Ravi for allowing me to journal on this forum, it’s allowed me to be somewhat accountable. The note from Andy about LSD pushed me to get the mushrooms, some of the best money I’ve ever spent and now his recommendations for walking 12+ hours a day is something I aspire to. I already knew it but I’ve gotten the proof with him through his article.

I want to write about women but to anyone reading this, it’s not rocket science. It’s true, work on yourself, the results will come. It’s true, patience Is a virtue. The word frame keeps coming to my mind. I’ve not been able to find someone as a mentor or guide, most have been negative with the experiences I’m going through, I’ve already written it. Let’s go.
MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:16 pm

Wnyhg wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:09 pm
Nothing serious Ravi. I approached some of the female workers over the last few weeks. I had one of them clean up for me and I said a few things that may have been perceived as being inappropriate. One of them was vacuuming and looked at me like she was going to vacuum me, I couldn’t tell if she was being friendly, rebellious, and I completely ignored her anyways. Not good. Probably nothing will happen if I stayed, but it’s too much stress. When the wife approached, that was too much. I became cynical.

Most of my bad experiences have been because of woman. It’s always has been because of their perception of me. I’ll just leave it at that.

When I have made a partnership, and the practice management specialists recommend this, always have an exit strategy for both of you. In this case, I’ve got gear at home, my partner will be thrilled to not have to pay my membership and we can save time and money in the long run.

Just to let you know how ridiculous my life has been, I as a physician, have been fired from a doctors practice and received a letter by FedEx saying as much. They didn’t know I was a doc, that I knew more than the doc treating me and instead they fired me because of a misunderstanding over what I said. Looking back it’s the same perception I’m worried about at the gym.

Edit: I’m at the gym and I spoke with one of the female workers. We’re good but I’m still leaving. Thanks for your post Ravi. It let me address my issue correctly.
I think you're overthinking this interaction in the gym, based on previous unfortunate instances.

Keep training in the gym Doc.

You need the structure and focus.

You need to be in a space where you can better yourself.

Being at home, you're in your bubble, stuck with your own thoughts.

Your best thinking got you where you are.

Your goal is to get in shape. Lean. Attractive. You can smash this goal, and spend the next few years enjoying a great life, and getting what you're looking for.

But it will require going outside your comfort zone.

My 2c

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Wnyhg

Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:16 pm

Another rest day. I feel like shit. I’ve drank almost a gallon of water and my body is more limber and my mouth less parched, climbing stairs is a bitch cause of the soreness. I’m still putting in the steps, it’ll help with the soreness, weather is better and the sun is out.

About 5000 steps yesterday. Weight is 248. 3/20 protein on 160 carbs 154 fats 105.
Zahan Billaria is a mountain guide who almost died in an avalanche. This is his quote when he thought about his kids and wife, ”You can’t curl up in a ball and you cannot accept the situation’s outcome because it hasn’t happened yet. Even when it feels so inevitable that this is insurmountable, whatever you’re most afraid of, it has not happened yet. So you have got to fight. You’ve just got to use all of your faculties and put them to the task, and you might just survive.”

My goal in the coming month is to lose 10 lbs. I’ve got to keep cooking and making awesome stuff, I’m going to be adding calisthenics to work on mobility especially my shoulders.