READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
manny931
Name: Manny
Goal: Freedom & 100 dif women

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:30 am

I, Manny, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

A little about me:
27 y/o engineering graduate living at home in Oregon. Fat kid growing up, got fit at 21, pretty good times, fat again at ~25, whoops.

My current main goals are to:

Get a 6 pack because I want one, which means going down from 275 lbs to ~225 lbs (I was close before 245 but didn't quite get there, I know what that took tho and am taking a similar approach)
      Get my own place in the city, need to stack cheddar for a safety deposit and 6 months rent ~9k (was caretaking my mom, who has sarcoma, for the past 2 years)
        Sleep with at least 100 different women in my life, 1 new girl a month to start (slept with 3, fooled around with 8 or so total)
          Be consistent, winning the war in my mind. Not letting negative thoughts or fear be the reason I don't do something I want or said I'd do (my most difficult goal.)
            Achieve financial freedom by developing sources of income passively so that I can focus on my true passions completely. depending on lifestyle ~80k/year may be enough, will revisit this once the picture becomes clearer (build something so I can make money while I sleep in essence.)

Pretty stoked to join the group to share and learn from you savages.

I joined because the tinder and BDSM guide led to a text like this today (see attached), but I haven't texted back because I'm nervous, anticipation has been a mental hurdle I find hard to get over, and I don't have my own place. So I want to keep the momentum going and I feel this is the right move to keep improving.
            You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
            Spirit
            Name: Emil
            Goal: At least 30 lays
            Motto: Fuck it.. Lets do this!

Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:05 pm

I, Spirit (Aka Emil), commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Life goals:
            - Start woking out. I'm a quite skinny guy so I want to get more muscle and a more defined body. (Going to the gym and climbing more, getting a personal trainer if its not too expensive)
            - Start recording music (both covers and my own) and writing my own music.
            - Writing more on my book (Fantasy-novel).
            - Work more (and more organised) on my cosplay and reenactment projects.

Short term dating goals:
            - Get at least 30 lays. (Getting more experienced in sex and dating in general)
            - Maby get a few "friends with benefits"
            - Have at least 1 threesome (MFF)
            - Have sex with at least 1 natural redhead/ginger

Long term dating goals:
            - Finding an awsome girlfriend
            - Getting married
            - Having kids
            (All of those hopefully before I turn 38-40 years old)

Will probably add more to this later but those are some of my goals right now.
            SystematicSmirk
            Name: Vince
            Goal: Gain Muscle
            Motto: Smile and wave boys

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:17 am

What's up guys I'm Vince.

Found this forum and Andy's content from TRP and this is a very refreshing sight.

My biggest goal right now is to get to 175 lbs (79 kg) by Jan 24 2021.

I'm currently 161 lbs (73 kg) and have wanted to pack on size and get serious about my nutrition for the longest time.

Right now I am currently tracking my calories on MyFitnessPal. I have a goal to reach 3,060 calories each daily and have a MyFitnessPal streak of 14 days.

Looking forward to crushing this goal so I can build momentum and crush the next goals!

After I reach this goal I have some secondary goals that I will focus on such as improving my style, improving my photography, and developing better social skills.

I, Vince, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

Happy to be here boys and I look forward to being a member here!
            Ralstig
            Goal: Develop Self Worth
            Motto: "It's ok to suck", "Embrace the suck"

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:28 am

Hey guys,
            I’m Anthony.
            I have been wanting to join this forum for a while, but I have been hesitant to do so. I was held back by the fact that I need a photo of myself as my avatar. I kept putting it off as I wanted to take the “perfect” one. I would then go down the rabbit hole of, “My phone has a shit camera, I need to use a DSLR”, “I want to take a cool artistic one like the other guys”, “Blah, blah, blah, Some bullshit excuse”, Etc. The reality is that I was just scared to do it; I didn’t want to be rejected. So I took a selfie on my potato phone.

I just finished day 6 of the podcast, “Run Towards fear”. So here I am. I sprinted at it.

"I, Anthony aka Ralstig, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

My overall goal is to develop my sense of self-worth. I am a perfectionist and because of that nothing ever felt good enough; my thoughts, my personality, my work, my looks, my style, how my brain is wired, etc.

“It’s ok to suck” needs to become my mantra as I really need to work on letting things be good enough. Heck, I worked for over 30 minutes just on this post…

I currently have multiple goals I’m working on:
            Get my working weights (5x5) up to: Squat 275 (currently 225), Bench 200 (c155), DL 300 (c250)
            Work on my depression. I might be clinically depressed. Still working that out. I always feel down, but it's not due to negative thinking.
            Start on a new IT Career: Get A+, Network +, Security +, and CCNA certifications. Long term is to eventually go back to school and get a degree.
            Take the GLL approach anxiety course; I have really bad social anxiety. I do alright I certain situations, but I want to feel comfortable in all social situations. Right now I’m just too shy and neurotic.
            Keep up with reading self-growth books; starting with the rest of Peter McWilliams’ books. “Luxury of a Negative thought” and "Love 101" was life changing. I'm excited to see what other great insights he has.
            Work on my looks. Get some style advice for my hair, glasses, facial hair, clothing, etc.
            Create a Tinder/Bumble profile and get practice talking to girls.
            Crisis_Overcomer
            Goal: Earn $5,000/month
            Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:41 am

Ralstig wrote:
            Keep up with reading self-growth books;
            There's a fine line between reading those books for self-growth and mental masturbation. So be careful not to feel into the latter. Having said that, I really dig The Way Of Men by Donovan and Persuasion Secrets of The World's Most Charismatic And Influential Villains by Ben Settle. Also, make sure to read biographies of people who kicked ass. It's one thing to write a book about success, and another to read a book about successful people. Here, I like Think Big And Kick Ass by Trump and How To Get Rich by Felix Dennis.
            Christo96
            Name: DeletedUser
            Goal: None

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:37 am

Last edited by Christo96 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
            Ralstig
            Goal: Develop Self Worth
            Motto: "It's ok to suck", "Embrace the suck"

Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:51 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
            Ralstig wrote:
            Keep up with reading self-growth books;
            There's a fine line between reading those books for self-growth and mental masturbation. So be careful not to feel into the latter. Having said that, I really dig The Way Of Men by Donovan and Persuasion Secrets of The World's Most Charismatic And Influential Villains by Ben Settle. Also, make sure to read biographies of people who kicked ass. It's one thing to write a book about success, and another to read a book about successful people. Here, I like Think Big And Kick Ass by Trump and How To Get Rich by Felix Dennis.
            Agreed, that's a problem I have had in the past. I would do hours of research on a topic, just to get burnt out and not take any action. I need to be like Nike "Just do it".
            I also try to limit how much I read to an hour a day or so. Helps keep me from falling into that trap while still giving me the info. Besides, you can only digest so much info at once.

Thanks for the book suggestions. I'll add them to my list.
            myownglory
            Goal: Find quality women
            Motto: Always up for a party.

Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Hey!

Don't wanna post my name so just call me Captain Save A Hoe if nothing else. CSAH for short.

My goals are mostly about using the tips on this website to improve myself in terms of online dating or otherwise and trying to find quality women. Also, if need be, bitch about said quality women when i feel like im getting my balls busted.

I, CSAH, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
            SIGMA_1234
            Goal: Digital Nomad Income
            Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:55 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
            Persuasion Secrets of The World's Most Charismatic And Influential Villains by Ben Settle
            Didn't know Ben Settle wrote self-help books. Thought he was only into emails.
            Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
            -) US$3k/ mo nomad income
            -) US$10k/ mo nomad income
            Goldy
            Goal: Make money

Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:55 pm

I, Goldy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My main goal is to increase my income by any means necessary. I have no idea what career/business I want to pursue so I’m kind of learning about a bunch of different shit right now and trying to figure out what I want to do.
            Radical
            Name: Cam
            Goal: Funnel/Product Building
            Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Welcome dude

Good style
            God_of_thunder
            Name: Ivan
            Goal: Get into OPERA HOUSE
            Motto: Whole world is just a playground.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:18 pm

I, Ivan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
            Get here because Andy`s main site is just getting me so pumped up into doing important things and LIVE A LIFE, so to speak.
            26 y/o. Main goal for this year - getting a job at the local opera house.
            I am learning by myself whole main part in opera "rigoletto" and working on my competition repertoire (7 music pieces)with professional pianist and my voice teacher.
            Just want to explain, that i am a really profound in music, I`ve got college degree as a classical guitar player and master`s as a Voice teacher. Get some money as a teacher of singing and guitar in local area and doing some gigs as a music composer with games for smartphones. When I were younger i`ve wrote a lot of music and even recorded all guitars (and a lot of shredding) for sympho-power metal album!
            My Life is a lot of fun, but i want to become authority in opera world and this path should be started from a job in the local opera. Seems to be an interesting adventure :)

In order to complete this goal I should manage my health, organize my habits and basically become a new version of me which is hard to do, but achievable. I think I should make some friends and connections in that opera house. I will sharpen my skills and learn whole opera before january and will call some pianist from the theater to work with that particular opera and when they will hear me they wouldn`t have a choice as to not take me on board.
            It`s like I am seeing it for now.
            If you`re interested in hearing some of my original music : https://soundcloud.com/ivan-shredking
            Here clip of high notes from my last workout
            Duke
            Goal: Get Laid

Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:17 pm

I, Duke, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

1A Goal: Max Out Looks

1B Goal: Get Laid with Hot Girls

Weekly Goals
            1A: Looksmax 1 hr/day (workout, style, grooming, etc.)
            1B: 60 approaches/week (throughout the course of my day)

Hey guys,
            I'm Duke from Socal, 31 years old.
            Found GLL in July 2017 and then discovered KYIL last year. 40 lays since finding GLL.
            My primary goals are to become as good looking as I possibly can and get laid with the hottest girls I possibly can.
            I've been going hard since the first week of July 2020 and hitting my weekly goals.
            The plan is to do that until July 2022, by which time I'll be 33 and have the rest of my life to focus on career, relationships, family, etc.
            Looking forward to being a part of this community going forward. At GLL I never really joined the forum and missed out on meeting like minded guys who had similar goals as me. Not making that mistake again.

Thanks for reading.

- Duke
            yorkiealex
            Goal: Get laid

Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:53 am

Hey. What’s up bros?
            My name is Lorenz. I’m 28; currently living in France.
            I want to improve myself, talk to more women and get laid. I want to get over a past long lasting relationship and get fit.
            I, Lorenz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
            ChillyPepper
            Goal: Get laid
            Motto: Pain forces evolution

Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:01 pm

I, ChillyPepper, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:
            -Be getting laid at least with 2-4 new girls a month
            -Find 4-7 fuckbuddies in the year ahead
            -Have an abundance of women on Tinder to choose from
            -Fuck a 9 or 10
            -Have a threesome
            -Have a foursome

And start a biz, get healthy, gain more muscle, and many others...

Admittedly, I'm starting at the bottomest bottom of all bottoms. There's a lot that needs fixing in my life. I'm a special kind of fucked up. I have insecurities stacked on top of insecurities, on top of insecurities. The only thing I can brag about is my 180+ cold approach count and the resulting 2 measly dates with no lays. (Am I seriously that ugly?)