READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Blake9
Name: Blake
Goal: Financial independence

Mon May 01, 2023 1:40 pm

I, Blake, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I went from 320 to 190 lbs (at 6'0"). I'm happy with my progress so far, but I still have a long way to go. My goal is to drop to <15% bodyfat so I can have at least somewhat visible abs, and more importantly, a chiseled jawline. This could mean 160 lbs, or 170-175 depending on how much muscle I build. I'm shooting for 2000-2200 calories and 125-150g+ of protein daily.

Goals. Overcome social anxiety. Work toward a professional career. Move to a major metro area. And taking better photos of myself, which also means having a social life, going out and doing things.
Last edited by Blake9 on Sat May 13, 2023 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikkel
Goal: Find GF
Motto: Dont prejudice if you dont know

Mon May 01, 2023 4:27 pm

I, Mikkel, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

End goal: To be happy

To get there:

Learn a skill to get rid of 9-5.
Longterm girl.

Im 28 so I think my last years to try hookups before committed relationship, thus my short goal is get laid.
M2H
Name: Andrew
Goal: Get laid

Thu May 04, 2023 2:32 am

I, Andrew, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:

Get to 15% body fat.
Continue to improve in the gym and at rock climbing.
Improve my style/wardrobe.
Get into a relationship with a good woman, lose my virginity.

Short-term:
Finish my master's thesis.
Travel out of state at least a few times this year.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri May 12, 2023 6:25 am

Blake9 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 1:40 pm
I went from 320 to 190 lbs (at 6'0"). I'm happy with my progress so far, but I still have a long way to go. My goal is to drop to <15% bodyfat so I can have at least somewhat visible abs, and more importantly, a chiseled jawline. This could mean 160 lbs, or 170-175 depending on how much muscle I build. I'm shooting for 2000-2200 calories and 125-150g+ of protein daily.

Goals. Overcome social anxiety. Work toward a professional career. Move to a major metro area. And taking better photos of myself, which also means having a social life, going out and doing things.
Hey bud,

Can you edit your post to include Andy's line, which is in the original post?

We ban accounts that don't do this.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri May 12, 2023 6:25 am

Welcome all!

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sat May 13, 2023 7:54 pm

mikoadpef wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 3:45 pm
Looking to get better
Correct the format & upload an avatar or I'll ban your account within 3 days.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Panzerscarab121
Goal: Get back on the saddle

Sun May 14, 2023 12:22 pm

I, Panzer, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:

Get to 15% body fat.
Continue to improve in the gym
Pick up one other physical activity
Improve my style/wardrobe
Get Laid

Short-term:
Improve my tinder pics.
Travel out of state at least a few times this year.
biignoisee
Name: Omar
Goal: Become my Beast Version
Motto: biignoisee

Mon May 15, 2023 2:47 am

I'm Omar
Hey, me, Omar, I commit 100% to working on my proposed objectives throughout these years and taking myself seriously as each passing day lives it to the fullest.

22M from Peru, I love programming (yes I'm a damn nerd but I love fucking) and I'm focused on creating my saas that bill more than 100k per month.

GOALS:
- End of 2023 to get a better remote job to earn in dollars living from Peru.
- Become independent in 2024, thank God this year my degree ends.
- Go from 86kg 25%bf to 70kg 10%bf . I promise go 6 times a week to train especially: upper chest, back, traps, neck, shoulder, forearms and glutes .
Last edited by biignoisee on Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
gnarly
Goal: Build Social Circle
Motto: Love Thy Self

Mon May 15, 2023 2:56 pm

Sup
I'm Gnarly.
I, Gnarly, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

32 from the Americas
I want to:
- Gain confidence interacting with females. Going to use meetups, online, approaching and social to do it.
- Exit the 8-5 grind within 3 years (2026). Going to use independent ventures and investments to do it.

Current short term goals
- Increase weight to 135LB, in muscle. From 120LB currently. Going to continue to use Andy's simple workout guide to do it.
- Knock out critical path items on current venture (June 2023). Going to collaborate with additional industry experts to do it.
- Permission to dress nice & Prevent self sabotage. Going to use self-help & affirmations to do it.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon May 15, 2023 3:35 pm

biignoisee wrote:
GOALS:
- End of 2023 to get a better remote job to earn in dollars living from Peru until before the age of 22.
- Go from 80kg 20%bf to 92kg 25%bf and then cut to 78kg 8%bf so I promise to go 6 times a week to train especially: upper chest, back, traps, neck, shoulder, forearms and glutes
Welcome. Just to clarify, you don't want to get laid?
Samveg2798
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Exceed god’s expectations

Wed May 17, 2023 9:40 am

I, Samveg, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:

Quantitative (might sound superficial to some but this is what I want and I want to be unapologetic about it)
1. Get 100 lays
2. Get 8 pack abs
3. Generate enough revenue from my business that I will be able to cover my working capital plus my relocation expenses to other city. Currently, living on Dad's money.

Qualitative
1. Build a better social circle and a better relationship with women.
2. Put myself out there and take more risks. Become a more fearless version of myself.

Short Term Goals-
1. Do a solo trip to the Nordic Countries.
2. Do at least 100 approaches regardless of the results.
3. Stay consistent on my diet, workout and sleep.
4. Cut myself some slack and let go of control.
5. Build a better Dating Profile.
6. Start generating revenue from my app
gnarly
Goal: Build Social Circle
Motto: Love Thy Self

Wed May 17, 2023 3:43 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
biignoisee wrote:
GOALS:
- End of 2023 to get a better remote job to earn in dollars living from Peru until before the age of 22.
- Go from 80kg 20%bf to 92kg 25%bf and then cut to 78kg 8%bf so I promise to go 6 times a week to train especially: upper chest, back, traps, neck, shoulder, forearms and glutes
Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Welcome. Just to clarify, you don't want to get laid?
Howdy @Crisis_Overcomer

While not directed at my opening post, your question nonetheless applies.

Not directly focused on growing the notch count, I get laid regularly. If it grows as a byproduct of the self improvement journey, that's a cherry on top.
I want to work on improving confidence/quality in all relationships, especially with women.
I want to focus on advancing personal endeavors. (Gym, Side Hustles, Dressing/Looking Better).

Question for @biignoisee . How do you come up with the %BF - Is that using one of those scales that you input height, stand on and it spits the % out?

Thanks in advance!
-Gnar
Clarky
Goal: Get Laid

Thu May 18, 2023 11:08 pm

I, Clarky, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously!

I'm really grateful to this community, particularly the writing of Andy and NightRoller, for giving me the final push over the edge into action this January after a few months of theory absorption. I'm proud of my progress so far and the fact that I've been able to face my fears and motivate myself on my own, but it's time to join this forum because, e.g. I need a critique of my online dating profiles. And I would like to see who's near me geographically.

My immediate goals are:

1. Maintain the good habits I've built (gym, OLD, cold approach)
2. Finish writing my thesis which is much more urgent and sadly less fun than anything related to getting laid right now.

My long-term goals over the next ten years (age 26-36):
1. Get laid and get better at it. No specific number. See what I'm capable of.
2. Have a threesome. Just one. After that I'll think of something else.
3. Build a social circle in which I can relax and be myself.
4. Attain financial or mental security as necessary so I no longer fear getting punished for my sincere beliefs and thoughts.

I'm happy for these goals to be less concrete because I don't feel at risk of slipping away into stagnation or a pit of bad habits. I'm content to just keep chipping away and discover the point where I actually need another kick up the arse. I'll then set concrete goals if I feel they'll serve me better.

I blog at scalingthemountain6.wordpress.com which has so far been about the "get laid" part. I'm not keen on writing too much here that isn't also mirrored there, so I might not post much here besides private stuff.
MakingAComeback

Fri May 19, 2023 7:39 am

Dxnny211 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 6:12 am
Danny UK 25

Hey everyone, I wanted to hop on here and share a bit about my personal journey and the exciting plans I have for self-improvement. Lately, I've been super motivated to start my own cleaning business. I've always had this burning desire to create something meaningful and provide a valuable service to others. So, I've been diving deep into research, learning all about the cleaning industry, and coming up with a solid business strategy. I genuinely believe there's a ton of potential for success in this field, and I'm really eager to make it happen!

On top of that, I've been hitting the gym regularly to take care of my physical health. It's become a vital part of my routine because it keeps me focused, energized, and mentally sharp. Plus, I've realized that the discipline and dedication I develop through exercise can totally spill over into my entrepreneurial journey. It's all about building those transferable skills, you know?

But let me be real with you all. I recently faced a major setback. My crypto wallet got hacked, and man, that hit me hard. It was a financial blow, no doubt. But hey, I'm not one to give up easily. I'm taking it as a valuable lesson and a chance to beef up my knowledge of cybersecurity and risk management. Sometimes life throws curveballs at us, right? It's all about how we handle them and bounce back stronger.

I just wanted to express my excitement and gratitude for being part of this forum. It's awesome to have a platform where I can share my progress, get feedback, and connect with folks who are on a similar path. Here's to personal growth, a thriving cleaning business, and a future full of promise! Cheers, everyone!
Welcome bud.

Please follow the sign up rules, upload an avatar showing your face, and reformat your post in alignment with Andy's on the 1st post here.

Do this within 3 days or I'll ban your account.

Cheers
-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri May 19, 2023 11:14 am

Dxnny211 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 6:12 am
Danny UK 25

Hey everyone, I wanted to hop on here and share a bit about my personal journey and the exciting plans I have for self-improvement. Lately, I've been super motivated to start my own cleaning business. I've always had this burning desire to create something meaningful and provide a valuable service to others. So, I've been diving deep into research, learning all about the cleaning industry, and coming up with a solid business strategy. I genuinely believe there's a ton of potential for success in this field, and I'm really eager to make it happen!

On top of that, I've been hitting the gym regularly to take care of my physical health. It's become a vital part of my routine because it keeps me focused, energized, and mentally sharp. Plus, I've realized that the discipline and dedication I develop through exercise can totally spill over into my entrepreneurial journey. It's all about building those transferable skills, you know?

But let me be real with you all. I recently faced a major setback. My crypto wallet got hacked, and man, that hit me hard. It was a financial blow, no doubt. But hey, I'm not one to give up easily. I'm taking it as a valuable lesson and a chance to beef up my knowledge of cybersecurity and risk management. Sometimes life throws curveballs at us, right? It's all about how we handle them and bounce back stronger.

I just wanted to express my excitement and gratitude for being part of this forum. It's awesome to have a platform where I can share my progress, get feedback, and connect with folks who are on a similar path. Here's to personal growth, a thriving cleaning business, and a future full of promise! Cheers, everyone!
This post gives me ChatGPT vibes.