Start of my tinder journey

JurcekThePurcek
Goal: get laid

Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:41 pm

Hey everyone,

@kratjeuh a much better perspective on the situation I agree. Also i definitely saw that girls are very random sometimes :D

@Wnyhg That's definitely what I am focusing on overall with girls these days. Felt the date went pretty good considering it was with a hotter girl so im feeling pretty good about that haha.

Did 3 cold approaches today, and for the 1st time ever I approached a girl in the grocery shop. I approached with "hey, i think i know your boyfriend", well in the end she did actually have a boyfriend. Ended on good note though :D definitely a big step for me.

Tinder likes went down a lot in the past few days, gonna reset dating apps with a new SIM card in the next few days. So yeah... nothing really happening with OD.
JurcekThePurcek

Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:03 am

Hey everyone,

Was on a date with a new girl yesterday (from Tinder). This girl and I live like 2 minutes apart from each other, we met at a bar near both of us.

The date:
Started off with a usual hug. We first sat across each other for the first 20-30 minutes after which I told her to sit besides me, she comes. Some more chit chat and I invite her to my place, she accepts. This was like 1 hour into the date.
In front of my building, she says she will stay for just 10 minutes, I casually reply with "that's fine". was this a shit test or just another random behaviour? also what do you guys reply to this.

We are in my apartment, so far all I did was some physical touching in the bar and holding hands while walking to my aparmtent. We split a bottle of beer and we start making out immediately. We make out for like 20-30 minutes, I'm touching her boobs (over clothes this time), rubbing her pants, she is also "jerking" me off through pants, but she does not want to go any further, when I try to grab her boobs under her clothes, she moves my hand. We pretty much repeat this like 4-5 times, the furthest I went was kissing her boots (not over clothes) after which she again stopped me. Also, after a few times of making out like this, when she would put her hand on my dick, I would move her hand away.. I also felt she was pretty wet THROUGH her pants, which makes me ever more confused. She also said she is going home soon like 10 times, not even joking. At one point I ask her if there is anything on her mind, or does she not do sex on 1st date. She said she does not to which I reply that's fine and that I can respect that.

All in all pretty confused with all of this, she seemed really into me and the date, but she wouldn't go all the way. Sucks because she is also really hot :D Will send her a message (if she doesn't text me first) tomorrow and try to setup 2nd date.

What would you guys do differently in my situation. I feel like I didn't have to make out with her for like 1 hour without us going any further. I also need to get it through my head that NOT every chick will fuck on the first date, and the more important thing is that I don't have the game to be pulling this off...yet.

I also feel like if it didn't go down the 1st date, I have pretty low chances of seeing this girl again. of course il try to make plans, but what are your guys's experiences with this, out of curiosity.

Will meet with my usual chick tomorrow for some car sex, so that's something :D
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:26 pm

JurcekThePurcek wrote:
In front of my building, she says she will stay for just 10 minutes, I casually reply with "that's fine". was this a shit test or just another random behaviour? also what do you guys reply to this.
Anti-slut defense. Not a shit test. How you replied is perfect. Agree with words, persist with actions. Remember this for any last minute resistance.
JurcekThePurcek wrote:
We are in my apartment, so far all I did was some physical touching in the bar and holding hands while walking to my aparmtent. We split a bottle of beer and we start making out immediately. We make out for like 20-30 minutes, I'm touching her boobs (over clothes this time), rubbing her pants, she is also "jerking" me off through pants, but she does not want to go any further, when I try to grab her boobs under her clothes, she moves my hand. We pretty much repeat this like 4-5 times, the furthest I went was kissing her boots (not over clothes) after which she again stopped me. Also, after a few times of making out like this, when she would put her hand on my dick, I would move her hand away.. I also felt she was pretty wet THROUGH her pants, which makes me ever more confused. She also said she is going home soon like 10 times, not even joking. At one point I ask her if there is anything on her mind, or does she not do sex on 1st date. She said she does not to which I reply that's fine and that I can respect that.

All in all pretty confused with all of this, she seemed really into me and the date, but she wouldn't go all the way. Sucks because she is also really hot :D Will send her a message (if she doesn't text me first) tomorrow and try to setup 2nd date.

What would you guys do differently in my situation. I feel like I didn't have to make out with her for like 1 hour without us going any further. I also need to get it through my head that NOT every chick will fuck on the first date, and the more important thing is that I don't have the game to be pulling this off...yet.

I also feel like if it didn't go down the 1st date, I have pretty low chances of seeing this girl again. of course il try to make plans, but what are your guys's experiences with this, out of curiosity.
Why were you moving her hand away from your dick?

Every girl has a different blueprint for overcoming resistance. Sounds like she was a "whip it out" girl. I would have unzipped and let her grab it bare, then whispered dirty stuff in her ear to drive her crazy.

Yes, there's a point of no return where if you don't overcome the resistance you'll never see her again. And yes, you should be escalating faster.
JurcekThePurcek

Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:32 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Anti-slut defense. Not a shit test. How you replied is perfect. Agree with words, persist with actions. Remember this for any last minute resistance.
Seemed like a good answer to me aswell . When she said she'l stay for another 10 minutes for the 6th time, and I again reply with "that's fine", she even made this face like she is surprised with my answer. This was after us making out, touching etc.
pancakemouse wrote:
Why were you moving her hand away from your dick?

Every girl has a different blueprint for overcoming resistance. Sounds like she was a "whip it out" girl. I would have unzipped and let her grab it bare, then whispered dirty stuff in her ear to drive her crazy.

Yes, there's a point of no return where if you don't overcome the resistance you'll never see her again. And yes, you should be escalating faster.
I was trying to do "push-pull", but I also got kinda frustrated cause I saw that we are not going to have sex, so then what is the point of her touching my disk. that's kinda the reasoning :D
I did actually unzip my pants at 1 point, she said that I dont have to do that. I ignore that. Then i try to put her hands under my pants but she also wouldn't do that.

Also, the girl messages me today with "interesting evening yesterday...". That seems like a good sign :)
JurcekThePurcek

Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:37 pm

Hey guys

So this week I have 3 scheduled dates, the most interesting being tomorrow.

It's the chick from my last post (super hottie). TLDR is that we have been on 1 date last friday, ended up at my place and made out, next day she reached out to me. Tomorrow we are going on a coffee date. I tried inviting her over to my place or that I go to her place, but she said she was thinking about going to this coffee shop we talked about on friday. I guess the game plan is the same, 1 hour date and invite her over again or we go to her place. Do you guys have anything else to add other than more touching on date coffee date itself, how should I go about escalating this time, would love to hear your guys's feedback.

Second "date" is a sex date with this chick I have been seeing for about a month now.

Third is in my hometown. This will be our 3rd date (last time I saw her was a month ago, she keeps reaching out to me which is nice). We are going for a walk saturday evening where there is a lot of intimate places, my idea :) FYI I only made out with this girl.

I also did a full reset on all of my dating apps today, so here we go again :D
The DSLR camera buy was very well worth it so far, and it has been only 2 months.
JurcekThePurcek

Thu May 04, 2023 4:52 pm

Hey guys,

figured i'd do an update.

From the 3 dates last week, I got to 1 in the end with the chick I have sex with for the past month. But that will be coming to an end since she doesn't want to suck dick. This is unacceptable since this chick isnt anything special looks wise and I feel like she should be happy I'm even fucking her. Do you guys have issues when girls dont want to suck you off and how often does it happen?

Yesterday I had a second date with the super cute girl that was at my apartment after 1st date but didn't want to fuck.

The date was a coffee date 10 minutes from my apartment (her's too). We do chit chat, have a few make out sessions there and I invite her to my place again. She agrees, even buy's herself a beer on our way to my place.
When we arrive at my apartment, we again start making out basically immediately. Well this time I just pull out my dick and she starts jerking me off (thanks @pancakemouse :D) But she again doesn't want to go further. A few moments later she tells me how I didn't show her my room. As soon as we enter the room I "push" her onto my bed and we start making out, touching. After a few more moment's she is on my bed LITERALLY naked and she says she is going home in 2 seconds. Can't make this hit up. Of course she didn't, we had sex, life is good. She also said she wont suck my dick, this time. I dunno if it's just my bad luck but ALL girls I had before tinder fucking loved sucking dick and even swalloving. I can't have worse game than 3-4 years ago lol.

Afterwards, as we talk some more, at one point she says that I am just "playing" this cool dude, and that at times it is really cute. I guess she was getting at that that im fake or something. I casually laugh at her statement and says "wow, well you know everything". Still kinda confused with that statement and why she would say it LITERALLY after we had sex. What do you guys think about this, I took is as another random behaviour from girls.
JurcekThePurcek

Thu May 18, 2023 6:55 am

Hey guys,

need help on this one:

the hottie I had sex in the previous date... things were going really went until yesterday, we were seeing each other and yesterday, when I was at her place, she was a message from another girl on my phone while she was changing the song (I saw her face after seeing, she wasn't too happy). We have sex and during sex she just mounts off and has this sad/upset face. I try getting out of her what's the issue, even though I assumed it was the message. After I get home she said that that was on her mind + that we are not using condoms and that she doesn't know all what im doing ATM. Btw she is the only one im having sex with atm.

I told her that I'm gonna continue seeing other girls, which is true, and the fact that we're not using condom is because I got carried away and that the sex was good.
She said that she thinks its better if we stop seeing each other. We had a phone call then discussing all of this, and she basically said she is not that type of girl.

What is my next move, I actually like this girl and would love to keep seeing her. If all goes to shit my response would be something like:
"It's sad its come to this, I'l miss so much about you" to walk away from this like a man + keep open doors JUST in case.

How would you guys go about this situation and trying to salvage this?
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Thu May 18, 2023 10:22 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Thu May 18, 2023 11:54 pm

Hey man I’m not expert at this at all but being honest is probably the way forward.

I think you should own up and she’ll respect that honestly. Yeah maybe you lose her. But if you really like her do you want to keep lying to her?

“Hey I really like you. It always feels X when we are together. I am seeing other girls, I caught a vibe that you don’t like that. I get it if it’s a dealbreaker for you but I’d love to talk about this to see if we can work something out “

Btw Andy has a video coming out about this exact topic very soon!
JurcekThePurcek

Wed May 24, 2023 9:45 pm

@Adrizzle

I didn't lie to her at any point though. btw that line is golden, im stealing that one. :D

what I did was something different. When she came over, I told her that I wont be seeing other girl since she said she's not that type of girl, but that she will have to stop seeing other guys, to see her reaction. She had no problems with that (she mentioned male friends and that she has 3 gay friends, im fine with gay friends). After that we drank and had a long night of sex and listening to music, good times. Well the very next day, after she left and when I went out of my apartment, I already felt this, lets just say pressure, that i cant talk to other girls. This means that im no where CLOSE to being to fulfilling my, lets just say fuckboi phase. To be fair, she is super cool when we hang out, sex is great, talk is great but I already see that im gonna have to end things with this girl INSTEAD of cutting ties earlier.
Mindset
Goal: Get laid & retain
Motto: The grass is greener where you water it

Wed May 24, 2023 11:41 pm

JurcekThePurcek wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:45 pm
I didn't lie to her at any point though. btw that line is golden, im stealing that one.

what I did was something different. When she came over, I told her that I wont be seeing other girl since she said she's not that type of girl, but that she will have to stop seeing other guys, to see her reaction. She had no problems with that (she mentioned male friends and that she has 3 gay friends, im fine with gay friends). After that we drank and had a long night of sex and listening to music, good times. Well the very next day, after she left and when I went out of my apartment, I already felt this, lets just say pressure, that i cant talk to other girls. This means that im no where CLOSE to being to fulfilling my, lets just say fuckboi phase. To be fair, she is super cool when we hang out, sex is great, talk is great but I already see that im gonna have to end things with this girl INSTEAD of cutting ties earlier.
Seems like the right choice to me too. The relationship you have with this girl seems (massively) antagonistic, where she keeps saying she's going home every time you escalate or even getting off during sex. While she's definitely in her right to feel that way, I avoid these situations by telling the truth about what I want (sex, make out et cetera). When I did what you described (kind of ignore the elephant in the room by push-pulling these kinds of girls) it would always bite me in the ass later on.

Please note: I've had this experience only with these types of girls (entitled/cocktease) and if they detect your desperation for sex they'll make it harder for you to please their own ego. (not all girls are like this).
Log
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1894

Goals for December 31st 2023

Paid Dating Photography - 50% attention
1st Month of 4k w/ Dating Photography
KPI: 1 Photoshoot per week

144 Sales - 25% attention
79/144
KPI: 40-50 calls a day
JurcekThePurcek

Thu May 25, 2023 8:33 am

@Mindset
Mindset wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 11:41 pm
Please note: I've had this experience only with these types of girls (entitled/cocktease) and if they detect your desperation for sex they'll make it harder for you to please their own ego. (not all girls are like this).
I'l elaborate a bit more how things went with this girl.

1st date - yes it was a cocktease, but I guess that was because she was on anti-slut defense on sleeping with a guy on first date
2nd date - we have sex
Time goes on, we are going on dates and later to her place.. she sees a text from another girl recently,, decides to have sex but then in the middle of sex it bothers her and she mounts off, we have sex later on that night. I can understand if that threw her off guard in that moment after seeing that text.

All in all, when we hang out IRL its all smooth sailing, she is obviously very into me, doesn't do push and pull anymore, she even escalates on me sometimes. All in all loving the vibe and this is why is will suck even more to break ties. My fault though :D
Mindset
Goal: Get laid & retain
Motto: The grass is greener where you water it

Thu May 25, 2023 11:07 pm

JurcekThePurcek wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 8:33 am
All in all, when we hang out IRL its all smooth sailing, she is obviously very into me, doesn't do push and pull anymore, she even escalates on me sometimes. All in all loving the vibe and this is why is will suck even more to break ties. My fault though
All's well that ends well in my opinion but it's a good experience nonetheless. Look forward to your many future conquests!
Log
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1894

Goals for December 31st 2023

Paid Dating Photography - 50% attention
1st Month of 4k w/ Dating Photography
KPI: 1 Photoshoot per week

144 Sales - 25% attention
79/144
KPI: 40-50 calls a day
JurcekThePurcek

Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:48 pm

Hey everyone,

a little update on what's going on.

Im still seeing the girl from my previous posts. We had a convo about me seeing other girls, she told me she would like to be friends with me. I told her I cant see us ever being just friends, it has to be romantic and explained to her how i see male - female relationships. Then we just kinda moved on and went to her place... :)

This is perfect situation and exactly what im looking for. Really interested in seeing how long this will last before she finds a boyfriend that wants to be monogamous with her.

My vacation starts next months and going to sea for 2 weeks. 1 week with my friend, and second week with the rest of my friends. Have to get some new pictures, need 1 good shirtless photo (good lighting + not too tryhard), and a some in t-shirts.. Atm im on a 1600 - 1700 calorie diet with cca 120g protein.

Regarding seeing new girls, there is no update. Dating apps kind of died out for me. Likes here and there, but for the last 2 weeks no dates. This is why im starting with cold approach tomorrow... for the 1000th time. I need to get into approaching girls IRL asap.
JurcekThePurcek

Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:50 am

Hey,

did 3 cold approaches on 20\6\ - no numbers, very positive reactions though.

2 cold approaches on 22\6\ - 1 number, sent her a text today we'l see, other approach also went positively, but she had a boyfriend for 2 years. To this I will always reply "so it's not that serious". think I saw this response from @pancakemouse. Always have a good reaction to this so tnx man :D

Just letting some thoughts out:

I feel like its SO much easier to cold approach when you already have a girl who you are having sex with. Feel as though there is not as much pressure which results in better overall approach.
The plan for this summer is I need 2-3 more new pictures (shirtless + some shirtless) to get the dating apps back in action. In the meantime im focusing on cold approach.