Committing myself to the AA program

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
michaelho068
Name: Michael
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Never give up.

Thu May 18, 2023 11:12 pm

colgate wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 11:11 pm
keep it up man!
michaelho068 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 11:04 pm
attempt a high volume challenge like what Colgate did... ima try to hit 100 approaches in a day as a personal challenge in a few months.
hahaha have fun.
thanks man! I keep coming back to your thread whenever I need inspiration haha. Favorite one on the forums
Self-loathing loser from 13 -> 19 years old.

I'm 20 now with much higher self esteem, higher confidence, and now I'm trying to figure out how to get better with women(and talking to people in general).
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Fri May 19, 2023 2:55 am

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
michaelho068

Sat May 20, 2023 11:07 am

Today I did like 6-7 approaches.

2 at Venice beach.

4-5 night game.

I used to suck at night game but recently I’ve been having more fun. I was trolling the shit out of this white girl today and it was fun. She was thirsty as hell for dick but wasn’t visually appealing so I just limited it to trolling her.

“How old are you? - Her
“I’m 40” - Me
“No really! How old?” - Her
“35” - Me
“Come on tell me!” - her
“32. Asians just have good genetics” - me
“No really! Show me your ID!” - her
“My ID is my face.” - me

Went on for 20 mins like this

Just trolled the fuck out of her and it was a blast.

Also trolled a chick from Boston who was hotter but she left into the bar. I can’t go in yet cause I’m 20. I just hang outside the bars and clubs.

When I say “troll” I mean it’s back and forth. I’m trolling her, she’s trolling me back… I guess you could call it banter. We’re both having fun.

I have a problem with being too logical and boring in conversations with girls sometimes. I want more banter and sexual tension and tonight was great Forward progress for me.

Finally there was this Argentinian chick. I was feeling socially free at the end of the night so I kept staring into her eyes and complimenting her. Making her feel shy and looking away.

Commented on her glittery makeup, touched her hands when I checked her bracelet and rings out…

I was having fun seeing her get nervous as I kept staring and complimenting her.

Will go out Saturday night tomorrow and try to have as much fun as I did today.

If I vibe with a hotter chick I will for sure go for makeout

EDIT: also did my first solo 3 set in night game. I commented on one of the girls’ hair, we struck up basic conversation nothing sexual. I won them over and made them like me, and at the end asked for the cuter girl’s number.

She gave the number to me.

I was trying to figure out what to text her. Gave the phone to my friend and he wrote “wanna cuddle tonight”.

Pressed send…

Welp. Forgetting this one. Onto the next girl!

I'm 20 now with much higher self esteem, higher confidence, and now I'm trying to figure out how to get better with women(and talking to people in general).
michaelho068

Mon May 22, 2023 5:57 am

Good day today.

Did 7-8 approaches.

STAGE 1... venice beach...

Notable cold approach #1:

Approached a surfer girl who was hot! She was showering to get the sand off and she had this bathing suit that was really thin!

I didn't want to talk to her while she was showering. Camped around the area for a bit, then when she left I started following her. She was too far, so I had to yell "surfer girl!" to get her to stop.

Super receptive, but she was fucking hot, so I was fucking nervous.

Plus my friend brought his friend today who's tryna become a photographer. He interrupted the set trying to take a photo of us together and I just got more nervous. She asked me "are they your friends" and I hesitated a while before I said yes. She saw my nervousness and I feel like she lost interest :(

Got her number though. I told her to show me how to surf some time. Doubt she'll respond but who knows.

Notable cold approach #2:
Mexican chicks sitting on the grass. I talked to them and she was very cute. The buddy with the camera knows spanish, so he held off the other chick while I was gaming the chick I liked.

She was really friendly and receptive. We talked about everything. Why she's here, why her english is so good, where she's going next, etc.
Talked about her interests as well and turns out she wants to get a Master's in Gestalt Therapy.

I expressed interest, talking about her degree and how I was interested in psychology too. She was smiling all the time...

At the end she took my number cause she didn't want to give me hers. But my buddy got their IG's so he passed me my chick's IG and I texted her.

=============

STAGE 2... ralph's...

Had to go grocery shopping. My friend(not the one with the camera) came with me to the local Ralph's.

Holy fucking shit there were so many cute ass girls today!

Venice beach's volume was nothing compared to the volume at this Ralph's today.

Everywhere I turned there was a cute girl!

I had to spam approach. So I approached like 5 girls in 30 mins.

Most of them had boyfriends but this one chick was SUPER receptive to me.

Asking me questions, smiling, laughing at a lot of things I was saying.

I was telling her she should show me around LA some time because I moved here 2 years ago. She said she was down to show me around.

Until she asked me for my age.

I hate lying so I said 21. She was 28. But damn I would have smashed her if I could...

I hate when chicks ask me my age. My asian baby face makes them think I'm super young. When my beard comes in(minoxidil) I won't struggle so much with age.

But yeah I got her number anyways and hit her up. Hopefully she shows me around and I can at least get a makeout regardless of age.

Last time I was talking to this 26 year old Latina bartender who was really feeling me until she asked me my age.

"I'm 20."

Her mood instantly flipped a switch.

I need to start lying and saying I'm 25 or some shit.

Try to keep up the lie so that at least I have a chance to bring them back to my car and smash, instead of them disqualifying me cause of my age.

=============

Overall good day though! My game is improving and I'm making these chicks laugh more.

I have never spam approached in a grocery store before, because I don't like when multiple people can see me approaching multiple girls, in the same enclosed area.

But my buddy was there for moral support so I had to go ham!

Tomorrow I go back to venice beach and I will approach 15 girls! Do some social freedom/AA drills while I'm at it too.

Total lifetime approaches: 96

michaelho068

Wed May 24, 2023 9:05 pm

Gains are coming in. Hopefully I’ll be smashing these girls soon!

Today I’m gonna go for 20 cold approaches.

I’ll approach cute girls but also average girls. I wanna treat today as an experiment and see if I can ramp up the volume by talking to mid chicks.

As Chris Deoudes said, lower your standards! Gonna get experience smashing all these girls so that when I’m with hotties I can perform.

Another update:

- had a consultation and blood work with marek health and they gave me a huge list of suggestions for increasing my libido and energy. It’s been shit the past few months but I can’t wait to hop on this new regimen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

michaelho068

Wed May 24, 2023 9:47 pm

Updated my fashion too so this is how I roll these days when I’m out approaching
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

michaelho068

Thu May 25, 2023 7:01 am

approaches for the day: 7

Good approaches today. Started off the day shit cause I was physically tired, but my friend helped me build momentum.

Approached 7 cute chicks.

1 "instadate".

Reason I call it an "instadate" is because me and my friend approached a set of japanese twins.

We walked together, talked and ate together.

However in hindsight we did not screen these girls properly. NO fucking way we were doing anything with Japanese... TWINS!!!

At 10:30 we finished dinner. We asked them if they wanted to chill and watch some shows at their crib.

But no fucking way anything was happening with Japanese... TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I attached a photo below. Taken by one of the homies.

Mods please let me know if this is not ok, I am still new to the forums. Just wanted to add some visual context to my story!
Last edited by michaelho068 on Thu May 25, 2023 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu May 25, 2023 7:05 am

michaelho068 wrote:
Mods please let me know if this is not ok, I am still new to the forums. Just wanted to add some visual context to my story!
I'll allow it because those are Japanese... TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
michaelho068

Thu May 25, 2023 7:36 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
michaelho068 wrote:

Haha!

Hey bro are there any kinds of photos that are off limits? Me and my homies love taking photos so I have a lot I could share on the forums.

just want to make sure I don’t go against forum rules when I post photos

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu May 25, 2023 9:12 am

michaelho068 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 7:36 am
Crisis_Overcomer wrote:

Haha!

Hey bro are there any kinds of photos that are off limits? Me and my homies love taking photos so I have a lot I could share on the forums.

just want to make sure I don’t go against forum rules when I post photos
Never show any girl's face without their permission. You can block their face out with black bars.

Never post any videos of approaches.

Otherwise we should be good.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Rice

Thu May 25, 2023 4:22 pm

Hey, whats up Asian cold approach bro.

I am late to the party on this, but about the aspergers thing, I am also borderline aspergers. Not that theres anything inherently wrong about it, it can be an advantage because we are more logical people in general and our obsessions push us to do great things.

Its not a mental illness, but it does mean we will be perceived as a little "off" by the cool, normal girls. After all, if ur psychiatrist gets a feeling you may be a bit off, socially calibrated girls would sense it too. This doesn't stop you from getting results, but for optimal results we need to slowly learn how to be "normal".

Pretty much everyone on this forum is a little "off" to some extent, its just a matter of how much they have worked to not show it IRL. We are drawn to these forums because we have an analytical strategy towards self improvement. This isn't normal. You seem normal to us because we are used to "weird".

But at the end of the day, if you have friends IRL you are ok. It's just my personal opinion that we should work to be more normal in the long term so we can be more than ok.
5'4 Asian

My Story: viewtopic.php?p=41772#p41772
My Log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1262

Goals
25 Lays (15/25)

Done
Move out before 2023
4 good tinder photos
400 approaches
Move to Montreal
michaelho068

Thu May 25, 2023 9:34 pm

Rice wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 4:22 pm
Hey, whats up Asian cold approach bro.

I am late to the party on this, but about the aspergers thing, I am also borderline aspergers. Not that theres anything inherently wrong about it, it can be an advantage because we are more logical people in general and our obsessions push us to do great things.

Its not a mental illness, but it does mean we will be perceived as a little "off" by the cool, normal girls. After all, if ur psychiatrist gets a feeling you may be a bit off, socially calibrated girls would sense it too. This doesn't stop you from getting results, but for optimal results we need to slowly learn how to be "normal".

Pretty much everyone on this forum is a little "off" to some extent, its just a matter of how much they have worked to not show it IRL. We are drawn to these forums because we have an analytical strategy towards self improvement. This isn't normal. You seem normal to us because we are used to "weird".

But at the end of the day, if you have friends IRL you are ok. It's just my personal opinion that we should work to be more normal in the long term so we can be more than ok.
Hell yeah bro!

The aspergers label was really discouraging at first.

But after a few months of cold approach I realized hey, I can actually do this even if I do have aspergers.

So now I'm just like fuck it, get the volume and experience and I'll be better than 99% of guys aspergers or not.

And over time I have indeed been learning to be more "normal" with girls. Now that I've been seeing progress, I don't really care about this aspergers stuff anymore.

And you're right man, being "weird" for most my life is what motivates me to work so hard on cold approach anyways so I'm actually grateful for that