Tretinoin: 5 Month Results

Disclaimer: I absolutely DO NOT advocate for you doing anything that's against the law, including illicit drug use. Everything here is for educational and entertainment purposes ONLY.
PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:58 pm

Tretinoin is great. I've been using it for 5+ years. It's done wonders to fade acne marks/scars, even my skin tone, and repair sun damage. It definitely maintains that youthful look (although I'm a babyface so that'd probably happen regardless).

Unfortunately for me, Tretinoin didn't prevent new acne from forming. I would go in this annoying cycle of my skin healing then a huge pimple appearing that would ruin my progress. Finally went to a dermatologist and they prescribed doxycycline (oral antibiotic) to combat my acne. It worked, but taking an antibiotic in the long-term is awful for your gut health. Now I use Panoxyl 4% face wash and that helps prevent acne. Occasionally I get a pimple here and there, but not as severe as before.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:32 am

Absolute legends

I'll make a plan and take action. Will post here on Sat its in my diary

Working on the biz bros Mon-Fri is 5am-9pm grinding.

I need better skin mine is red and patchy and I am getting older.

Thanks for the help Gs

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:04 am

I'm seeing a dermatologist on monday. I don't have acne or many pimples but I'd love that glaring modelish skin.

Writing all these things down that I read here and shall ask questions. It's great to have a community who goes beyond and offers me so many opportunities (in this case to ask questions).
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Wed May 24, 2023 6:05 am

I've been using it daily for a year. It's made a difference. Not black magic type of difference, but definitely has helped.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed May 24, 2023 6:37 am

Zug wrote:
I've been using it daily for a year. It's made a difference. Not black magic type of difference, but definitely has helped.
Like anti aging with wrinkles you mean?
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Zug

Wed May 24, 2023 6:43 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 6:37 am
Zug wrote:
Like anti aging with wrinkles you mean?
I had decent skin for my age already....due to raw genetics and never going outside. It helped even out some color spots in my cheekbones, and it took my forhead from very good to amazing. I can probably find some before and after pics if its important. Its worth having a skin routine period. Some moisturizer, trent, daily face cleanse, and some emergency pimple patches are all you really need. I use curology, there's cheaper ways if you want to DIY, but the convenience of it suits me and its not much of a premium.

I did some very extreme stuff on my trunk and ass to help retighten my skin involving dry needle machine every 4-6 weeks and copious amounts of vit C. It's really hard to say how much of it was that strategy vs just natural re-shrinkage. I can't even speculate. It was the only thing I could find that seemed compelling and worth the effort. I've used it on my face a few times, but it is quite painful, dangerous if you go to deep or get to close to the eye sockets, and can actually cause permanent damage if you use it in the wrong areas like lips or nose. Had to special order it from some Eastern European company. There's derm offices that offer here, but you need a lot of treatments and it costs a significant amount.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed May 24, 2023 7:10 am

Zug wrote:
I did some very extreme stuff on my trunk and ass to help retighten my skin involving dry needle machine every 4-6 weeks and copious amounts of vit C. It's really hard to say how much of it was that strategy vs just natural re-shrinkage. I can't even speculate. It was the only thing I could find that seemed compelling and worth the effort. I've used it on my face a few times, but it is quite painful, dangerous if you go to deep or get to close to the eye sockets, and can actually cause permanent damage if you use it in the wrong areas like lips or nose. Had to special order it from some Eastern European company. There's derm offices that offer here, but you need a lot of treatments and it costs a significant amount.
I'm sorry but I don't get this part, you used tretinon on your face and was painful? I know to someone oversensitive might cause burning ( hence why in EU it's by prescription only)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Zug

Wed May 24, 2023 4:59 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 7:10 am
Zug wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't get this part, you used tretinon on your face and was painful? I know to someone oversensitive might cause burning ( hence why in EU it's by prescription only)
The trent isn't painful unless you use too much too often. Dry needling my face was what was painful. Dry needling my trunk was uncomfortable but not painful.
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Thu May 25, 2023 11:59 am

@Zug Did you notice any benefits from dry-needling in terms of tightness and skin tone?
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Thu May 25, 2023 2:42 pm

My partner uses Tretinoin

She's 38, but people often guess she's in her 20's

(and when she takes pics with her students sometimes people even guess she's still in high school)

Tretinoin definitely works
Zug

Thu May 25, 2023 4:47 pm

Sewerdog wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:59 am
@Zug Did you notice any benefits from dry-needling in terms of tightness and skin tone?
Tightness, yes. Scar removal, yes. Skin tone...no idea. The scar fading was 100% the needling. The tightness was some % just natural shrinkage though, and what % that was I couldn't guess.
michaelho068
Name: Michael
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Never give up.

Thu May 25, 2023 9:38 pm

I used tretinoin for a while too. Got it from alldaychemist. Basically you buy it from an Indian company and they ship it to you without a prescription.

Was cheap as hell in case anyone wants a prescription without a dermatologist appointment.

Downside is that it takes 1 month to ship though
Self-loathing loser from 13 -> 19 years old.

I'm 20 now with much higher self esteem, higher confidence, and now I'm trying to figure out how to get better with women(and talking to people in general).