Tinder Automation

eric-drifter
Name: Erik
Goal: Get down to 15% bodyfat
Motto: I drift. Mostly, I drift.

Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:33 am

Hey all,
New here. Nice to meet you.
I wrote a little automation script for auto-swiping on Tinder, which I'll put below.

Basically it right swipes between 5-20 times, then waits a for a second or three. The waiting bit is randomized so it seems like more human behavior.
Then it left swipes between 1 and 3 times, and again waits a randomized moment. You can change these numbers as you see fit. This cycle repeats 60 (or whatever number I put) times.

My aim was to have it emulate human behavior, not just right-swipe rapidly on every girl. I'm wondering what you guys think of this. I just can't be bothered to swipe for more than 5-10 minutes a day. However, even though this script is trying to emulate human behavior, of course it could fuck up my ELO score or whatever because I'm right-swiping on non-attractive girls.

Since I really hate swiping, I hope it doesn't fuck up my account. Tinder is a numbers game as we know, but I just don't have the time to swipe on hundreds of girls a day. Any thoughts?

If you have a Mac, just open the default Script Editor program, press Cmd + N to create a new script, paste the code in there and hit play. Have Chrome already open and ready to swipe on Tinder.

activate application "Chrome"
repeat 60 times
repeat (random number from 5 to 20) times
tell application "System Events" to keystroke (key code 124)
delay (random number from 0.55 to 2.75)
end repeat
repeat (random number from 1 to 3) times
tell application "System Events" to keystroke (key code 123)
delay (random number from 0.55 to 2.15)
end repeat
end repeat
Ed_
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:45 pm

Does the amount you swipe have any significant impact on matches on Tinder?

If you use a boost, girls will see your profile and Tinder Gold will show you them if they swipe right. Unless you have god-tier photos, I think you need to use boost to get a significant number of matches.

What are your current photos you're using in your profile?
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Have sex with the same girl a second time
✅ Overcome AA
✅ Get to 135 lbs with 10% bodyfat
✅ Have ongoing sex (fuck buddy) with a really hot girl
⚪ Find a hot girl and focus on having really high quality sex
⚪ Have a relaxed, carefree, youthful, open minded, ongoing relationship with a hot girl
⚪ Get to 140 lbs with 10% bodyfat

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

My log and Tinder photos thread
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:19 pm

I am using an app I wrote to swipe on tinder, it doesn't seem to affect my matches really. And it's faster then your script probably, because I use much shorter delays between matches. It also plots my matches nicely, you can see the plots in my log. TBH you could argue my matches even increased a bit since I started using it lol.
eric-drifter
Name: Erik
Goal: Get down to 15% bodyfat
Motto: I drift. Mostly, I drift.

Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:36 am

Good point Ed. I don't use Boosts because they're expensive, but I guess I need to get over it. Tinder seems useless without them.

Even with this auto-swiping algorithm swiping hundreds of times a day I get very few matches... I have a decent profile with professional pics done by someone who knows what he's doing (he specializes in Tinder pics and is part of the game community).