Mr Available Bangs Colombia January 2021

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Mr Available
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:13 pm

I'm well aware Colombia is a dangerous country to visit. I'm currently preparing for my trip. Pussy isn't for pussies. :)

What I've done so far:
Worked out nearly everyday for about 2 months.
Been practicing my Spanish daily for about 1 month.
Recently got a Canon DSLR and am pracitcing my self portraits.
Loaded up on workout/sex drive supplements.
Almost done finalizing the trip.

Key points to Colombia:
Head on a swivel.
#s game as the women are very flakey.
Spanish must be at least intermediate.
Have backups of critical equipment/property such as passports and phones.

My goal:
5 lays.
1 main girl I can hang with.

I'll be uploading my pictures by the end of the week. My biggest weakpoint is my photos.

As stated with my introduction once I complete this trip I will work on my goal of hitting $450K per year.
Do me a solid and rate my online pictures please:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=425&p=7030#p7030
Mr Available

Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:03 pm

I just worked out, spent some time studying Spanish and uploaded my pictures:

Pre-DSLR Pictures:
https://ibb.co/album/Fqmqkh

DSLR Pictures Shoot 1
https://ibb.co/album/jHbJtJ

Please give me your honest opinion. Worst case scenario, I'll retry shooting pictures for another trip.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:46 pm

What cities will you visit? I plan to go there in January also
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:33 am

The boxing ones have potential. I wouldn't use the other ones. Do you have non-gym photos?
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Mr Available wrote:
Please give me your honest opinion. Worst case scenario, I'll retry shooting pictures for another trip.
As for dslr photos, not a single one is particulary well made. Also, you don't look good on any of these.

My advice is - first of all start by taking pictures outside. They are all blurry and bland because either your dslr and lens are not fit for shooting inside, or your camera settings are not set properly (I suppose it's automatic mode?). It will be much easier doing good photos outside, because there will be more light, allowing you to have more freedom in setting the camera without worrying about not letting enough light into the lens. Also, cheap cameras focus much better in good light conditions.

As for you - if you wanna do the photos where you exercise:
1) Drop the idea of lifting actual heavy weights - you are obviously struggling on these photos, we can see it on your face. Your facial expression is really silly.
2) Do some exercise that is actually impressive - no girl ever has said "Oh wow, look at that guy, he's doing butterflies, impressive". Do some deadlift, benchpresses, or maybe calisthenic moves like pullups.
3) Cannot really see the appeal of gym photos, unless it shows off your physique. On these you cannot see it at all - under the hood you can be fat, fit, skinny, or whatever.
4) Whole appeal of DSLR photos is the blurred background - it's hard to get it when there is a wall directly behind you. If you insist on the gym shots, try getting a better angle, or some machine that has more space behind it.
Mr Available

Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:55 pm

Lostcause wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:23 pm
Mr Available wrote:
As for dslr photos, not a single one is particulary well made. Also, you don't look good on any of these.

My advice is - first of all start by taking pictures outside. They are all blurry and bland because either your dslr and lens are not fit for shooting inside, or your camera settings are not set properly (I suppose it's automatic mode?). It will be much easier doing good photos outside, because there will be more light, allowing you to have more freedom in setting the camera without worrying about not letting enough light into the lens. Also, cheap cameras focus much better in good light conditions.

As for you - if you wanna do the photos where you exercise:
1) Drop the idea of lifting actual heavy weights - you are obviously struggling on these photos, we can see it on your face. Your facial expression is really silly.
2) Do some exercise that is actually impressive - no girl ever has said "Oh wow, look at that guy, he's doing butterflies, impressive". Do some deadlift, benchpresses, or maybe calisthenic moves like pullups.
3) Cannot really see the appeal of gym photos, unless it shows off your physique. On these you cannot see it at all - under the hood you can be fat, fit, skinny, or whatever.
4) Whole appeal of DSLR photos is the blurred background - it's hard to get it when there is a wall directly behind you. If you insist on the gym shots, try getting a better angle, or some machine that has more space behind it.
My camera is on AV mode with a timer set for continuous shots. That day I forgot to bring the cable connecting the remote devices to my camera.

Point taken, I need to go outside.
Mr Available

Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:45 pm

I'll update this thread when I'm in Colombia. Asking for photo advice would clutter up this thread and I made another thread for that.

I also just shaved my head. By the time I'm in Colombia it won't be a buzz cut.

I'm open to playing around with photo game, it's just not in me to quit.
Mr Available

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:43 am

Today's the big day!

My airlines rescheduled so I'll be arriving at Medellin around midnight. :(

There's talk about needing to self quarantine as well as undergo a health screening. At this point it's too late to back off. Almost everything is packed up. I'm frankly nervous, never been to Latin America.

I'll be there for about 2 weeks. Only goal is to get 1 lay. No prostitutes and no girls with boyfriends. Girl must be semi-attractive and not busted. Ideally 100 cold approaches per day, 1 instadate attempt per day, and 4 dates per day. I think I can approach 90%+ girls that are either in groups or alone during the day. I'd like to think I can achieve a 1% close rate. If that spam approach isn't working I'll go for warmer leads like attending classes. I'm not sure if I want to go out at night so that will be a judgement call. Some of you may have seen my pictures, I have a certain edge I'm bringing into Colombia. I'll also be attempting to make connections/friends at the airport. I'll try to update this thread (hopefully with pictures).

As with pictures, I don't have much luck pipelining. I got some okay leads but they're not really responding. When I return home I'll try to get at least 2 more online pictures. Getting great pictures has always been my achille's heel. It's not in me to quit.
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:29 am

Good luck dude! With that attitude you're sure to succeed
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:05 pm

Have fun dude. Going on trips like that are some of the best memories I got.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Mr Available

Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:31 pm

I have to wait for a couple more hours until I make my second flight. Even just in the airport there are really hot chicks. I FUCKING love Latin America. It's almost like visiting Los Angeles. Where I currently live there's attractive women but not dispersed like the airport I'm at or LA.

I ran into complications at the ticket office. I pissed off the airlines because I was within the hour of boarding. I ran fast to catch my flight. At the moment I'm trying to figure out if I need a SIM card since my carrier service isn't working for surfing the internet :? I also learned I had to fill out Colombia's immigration form. I never received notification I had to do that.

I'm also trying to figure out if I need to take a COVID test before entering Medellin. EDIT: I have to. Not sure if I want to spend $40 on a SIM card which is bullshit. I might pay for a taxi while I still have WIFI.

But yeah besides all this bullshit I will at least get 1 lay. I'll try to take some creep shots. Latin America rules!
Last edited by Mr Available on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pussypounder9000
Goal: 79 inch weiner
Motto: Bite her nipples off

Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:36 pm

Good luck bro
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:34 pm

I am so brutally jealous, I have no words.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
The Beast
Goal: Get laid

Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:37 pm

Mr Available wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:43 am
Ideally 100 cold approaches per day
Holy shit son!!! I am NOT on your level.

Have a sick trip.
Excuses
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: No excuses. Just fucking do it.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:41 pm

Damn, always wanted to go to colombia. This will be fucking awesome. Enjoy your trip!

Btw make it clear in your bio when using tinder that you're a foreigner and you're there for a short time. This will crack their inner hoe side like a walnut.