Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:41 pm

You can hide your distance in paid Tinder settings.

I'm guessing the high no response rate is as much because of to your texting than your distance.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:30 pm

I meant trains....LOL

I would get AirBNBs, to cold approach and hustle on date I had arranged, not instadates. I'd go there and GRIND to change my brain.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:00 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:42 pm
Tinder passport doesent make you look like you live there
This does:
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detai ... cgia?pli=1

Just make sure to not switch your location back and forth in minutes.
Might get you banned probably.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:31 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:41 pm
You can hide your distance in paid Tinder settings.

I'm guessing the high no response rate is as much because of to your texting than your distance.
Probably this is the root cause, if you post exactly the texts maybe we can help a bit
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:05 am

Fuck i got Shadow banned while swiping in Milan, i have a new sim card but not a new phone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Thrice

Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:31 pm

the reply rate is almost 100%, when they reply it gest worse

me: when are you free?
her: mmm dont know, maybe, ok.

I find it hard to keep my rage in check

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:16 pm

OK, so now we know that that asking them out directly doesn't work either. For some guys it does. It's all about experimentation.

Your next challenge: learn actual text game.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:18 pm

generally i try to get the number before probing logistics. But that's probably not the reason you're failing.

Some of these girls inevitably will be timewasters. Getting mad at them will just make things worse. Accept that it's part of the game. Obviously try to overcome the objections, but if she won't budge, then you shouldn't hesitate to just drop her.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~483/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:21 am

I would personally loop in @AskTheDom for help.

From a cultural standpoint, no one will know Italian women better than you guys. That would probably speed up results the fastest IMO.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:24 pm

Text game to be REVIEWED IMMEDIATELY.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Thrice

Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:14 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:18 pm
Some of these girls inevitably will be timewasters. Getting mad at them will just make things worse. Accept that it's part of the game. Obviously try to overcome the objections, but if she won't budge, then you shouldn't hesitate to just drop her.
i had a good conversation with this girl, a 6 at most, after that i asked her if she's free this weekend, she said i'm not free this weekend and the next one is busy also, but i will let you know when i'm free
so this super average bitch is telling me to wait 15 days because she's busy, after telling me she's looking for a job and has a lot of free time, i unmatched and blocked
they don't respect us, they dine on all the cock they can starting from 15, thats why they can afford to relax and expand energy only for chads, and there's even people that marry them
the other day i saw an old's friend wedding on facebook, the dumbfuck is all happy and smiling because he just married a post wall fat girl...i was shocked
Thrice

Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:20 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:16 pm
OK, so now we know that that asking them out directly doesn't work either. For some guys it does. It's all about experimentation.

Your next challenge: learn actual text game.
AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:24 pm
Text game to be REVIEWED IMMEDIATELY.
i double texted and she answered, what would good text game be? she's at 1hour train distance, i can go in her city on weekends no problem, she's cute, like a 6.5, i doubt she would accept a date if i asked, at the same time i'm not in a good head space to be their entertainer

natedawg wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:21 am
I would personally loop in @AskTheDom for help.
thats true but for my mental health is better to try and become above average on tinder to get good results, guys like me don't have the mental strength to convert bad results, so guys considered experts here like pancake are saying i have the looks, i will have to double down on pictures, pictures singing, playing guitar, with friends, on a motorcycle ( i can just rent it), think like a model, take 1000 pictures to find the best light/angle

good results to fix my head because i dont have a good have to fix bad results hahah
Last edited by Thrice on Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:21 pm

This shit is literally all in your head

You have a process where you put in effort, and get an outcome of some girls dropping off, some girls going on dates, some girls fucking you, some girls retaining

All this shit about chad cock hypergamy whatever is literally useless extra shit your head is making up and has nothing to do with your goals or any of the ways to get there
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:41 pm

Thrice wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:14 pm
i had a good conversation with this girl, a 6 at most, after that i asked her if she's free this weekend, she said i'm not free this weekend and the next one is busy also, but i will let you know when i'm free
so this super average bitch is telling me to wait 15 days because she's busy, after telling me she's looking for a job and has a lot of free time, i unmatched and blocked
they don't respect us, they dine on all the cock they can starting from 15, thats why they can afford to relax and expand energy only for chads, and there's even people that marry them
the other day i saw an old's friend wedding on facebook, the dumbfuck is all happy and smiling because he just married a post wall fat girl...i was shocked
Dude your attitude is absolutely awful.

Over time you will learn that a girl's SMV often does not tell you much about her behavior.

Holden said it best. You can have a threesome with two hot 20 year olds one day who say they love you, and the next day a girl who is uglier than them will flake on you for a bullshit reason. Just because a girl is average doesn't mean she is going to be super into you.

Personally speaking one of my hottest lays was extremely easy to meet and fuck, whereas I've had girls far uglier than them refuse to come home with me or even hug me.

Girls will not always like you, even if they are below you in SMV.

Yes, hypergamy exists and is rampant, but it does you no good to focus on it. All this shit about "they fuck chad starting from age 15" does not do you any good. You realize that chad is flooded with matches, and isn't going to go out with some random average chick. While hypergamy exists, the actual dates are actually far more looksmatched than you think.

And your friend on facebook, who gives a fuck? Seriously? You're so judgmental. Why do you care if your friend married some fat chick? You shouldn't.

You should stop making excuses and channel this energy into improving. I went through a similar bout of frustration recently. If you want to do better you should work on yourself. Feeling sorry for yourself and complaining about hypergamy and women only going for chads is only a recipe for suffering.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~483/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice

Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:45 pm

september wrote:
This shit is literally all in your head

You have a process where you put in effort, and get an outcome of some girls dropping off, some girls going on dates, some girls fucking you, some girls retaining

All this shit about chad cock hypergamy whatever is literally useless extra shit your head is making up and has nothing to do with your goals or any of the ways to get there
i just match AI generated unenthusiastic girls, it's not that i have cute girls who want to fuck me to counterbalance and i'm still angry

september wrote:
currently at 0/10000 lays
WTF?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣