Podgeru: rate my Tinder pics

Podgeru
Goal: Get Laid whenever I wan

Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:28 pm

Hey,

Here is a whole bunch of pics for you to review.
Note that some of these were for photo shootings for a small fashion brand, so they look more "staged" and might not be ideal for Tinder.
I did spend some time on having some of the better ones reviewed on Photofeeler. Will be interesting to see what you all think.

Album on GDrive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

thanks for your input.

Podgeru

P.S.: Got a photo shoot lined up for January to have some new pics just for Tinder.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:10 pm

4 - This is a great activity photo of you and shows you are not shy

15 - is a great action show that hints at your hobbies without you needing to talk about it

21 - this is a good photo of you, sure it looks a little bit modelish which isn't always great for tinder, but tbh its a million times better than bedroom selfie 4 with a dirty mirror. Plus plenty of girls want to meet the guy on the front of the magazine,

22 - I like this one it would be great if it was cropped much closer. This is a really cool photo.

I do think you probably want to put on some muscle and consider a lean bulking cycle for probably about 6 months. You look super skinny, that's not a bad thing as some girls love that. I think your cloths would fit much better on you which would help you make shots 1,2,3,17 and 23 work much better (these are not necessarily bad photos, but they don't do you justice).

Keep at it man, I would use the 4 I listed and keep trying to get new ones every week to fill out the role or upgrade.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Podgeru
Goal: Get Laid whenever I wan

Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Thanks for your input.
Appreciate it!