Mr Available Bangs Colombia January 2021

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
tdoggw
Name: Tyler
Goal: 120k yearly income
Motto: Focussed not Distracted

Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:22 pm

Mr Available wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:29 am

I absolutely don't want to break a girl's heart. I'm not that kind of shithead.
Trust me dude. Girls do dig shitheads and assholes. By that I mean a man on his purpose and doesnt give a fuck about a male or females opinion. Your purpose is to fuck a hot Colombian chick so get at it.

Get after big dawg. Im digging this journey, its inspiring. Your doing something many men wont, I’m jealous I’m not there.
My Intro: KYIL Introduction
GOALS:
- Make an income of 120k a year through web development.
- Get 100 clients for my digital signage company by 2024
- Get 700lb deadlift by October
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:24 am

Mr Available wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:04 pm
This trip is frustrating in some ways but fulfilling in others.
I'm getting something out of it. I'm not even there, but the fact that you went on this trip is inspiring to me. Like I have a goal to do something similar later, so its cool to see you going for it.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

pussypounder9000
Goal: 79 inch weiner
Motto: Bite her nipples off

Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:39 am

Do Colombian women fuck foreigners easily or something?
Mr Available
Goal: Get Laid

Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:14 am

Thanks for the kind words. For some strange reason the cookies must have cleared and I was logged out of the forums. I found my password. I was kind of paranoid about getting Devil's Breathed in Medellin so that's why I put in several security blocks on my computer.

I'll try to be brief since I have other stuff to do:
One of my housemates is in his late 30s, 50 pounds overweight, and is 5'5''. He gets laid like crazy. All he does is online game. He showed me his "average" (his words) Tinder profile and it's actually good. His theme is well traveled and well dressed. He said his verbal game is very on point and he isn't afraid of spending money on dates, even going as far to fly girls out to cities. He told me he one time got 20 lays in one month. I learned a fair amount from him like don't take hot women to coffee dates and they'll screen you by asking what are we going to do? He also gave me his opinion on my profile. It wouldn't surprise me if he agrees with the Gene Simmons saying of sometimes you eat at McDonalds and sometimes you eat filet mignon. It's like they say the average of the 5 people near you will mold you.

^^Prior to meeting that mofo I thought game was highly overrated and you should work on yourself as much as possible. This guy shattered my world view.

So....VERY good news.

I went out on my first date with a Colombian chick today. She's in her early 20s and it went well. She's fairly attractive. She liked me more than I liked her. I'm really grateful for this as it's a very tiny win and that's all that matters. Medellin girls are supposedly very flakey and they know their value. I reread some of Andy's articles on what to do when she comes over. I'm probably going to tease her all night long and savor the moment. Then fuck her the next day as well. I'm going to give her a fun positive experience so when she gets old and she's in a boring marriage she'll remember all the fun she had when she was a young lady. I was tempted to say that but I think it will ruin the moment haha.

She even paid for my cab ride back home on one certain condition. She also agreed to meet me at my place to dance. Big mistake I made during the date was call her "teacher". My Spanish isn't that good so I was struggling to come up with something to say...yeah glad that was a minor mistake as I don't have mommy issues. For the most part I don't believe in "bad" topics, I just say what's on my mind, but that was a rare exception that I'm glad wasn't a dealbreaker. I might update with this lay. Funny how the tides change so fast.
pussypounder9000 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:39 am
Do Colombian women fuck foreigners easily or something?
I'll answer this in a nuanced way. There isn't white god factor where you show up and girls suck your dick. I also don't really see that many people give me extended stares and I'm not in the expat areas. I think if you come in with that attitude and aren't getting laid in your home country, you won't get laid in Colombia. So if your Tinder sucks, you don't want to spend money on women to a degree, and you smell bad don't come to Colombia.

With that being said, my date went well even though I sounded like a little kid speaking broken Spanish. The girls are having sex, this isn't a repressed culture. My housemate is frankly ugly and shouldn't be getting laid, but he does.

I would recommend focusing on online and social circle. Cold approach doesn't really work here but if you set one goal to get laid you should incorporate cold approaching. I have never seen anybody cold approach so far. In these days when you compete against apps live interaction will set you apart.
Do me a solid and rate my online pictures please:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=425&p=7030#p7030
eric-drifter
Name: Erik
Goal: Get down to 15% bodyfat
Motto: I drift. Mostly, I drift.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:31 am

I went to Colombia for 2.5 weeks in 2019. Mostly Bogota, because I was working. On Tinder, I felt like it must feel to be a girl here in the USA. So much attention. Some flakiness but not so bad. DM me if you have any questions about Bogota or Medellin.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:39 pm

Poland 2016-2019 Less than 8 lays (with actually Polish girls) in 4 years

Colombia 2020 8 lays in less than 3 weeks.

Yes, Colombian girls fuck foreigners easily. The flakiness is insane. But you offset that with sheer volume of dates. You just got to look good enough and put in the leg work. As for cold approach - you need to do at least 50-100 or something to have a fair opinion as to whether it works or not. I haven't so I cannot really say. My gut instinct is that online is king though.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Mr Available

Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:38 am

eric-drifter wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:31 am
I went to Colombia for 2.5 weeks in 2019. Mostly Bogota, because I was working. On Tinder, I felt like it must feel to be a girl here in the USA. So much attention. Some flakiness but not so bad. DM me if you have any questions about Bogota or Medellin.
Sounds great, thanks,

I talked to my online game housemate some more. He told me he's been to Dominican Republic and the culture there requires the women to ask the men for money. There's also the extreme ends of the girls that won't hold your hands even after they went out on dates with you so they don't look like whores. This trip overall is eye opening. Money well worth spent.

Today the cash register lady scammed me out of a small amount of money. A restuarant I visited today wouldn't accept my credit card. Someone at the gym recognized me and bailed me out so I owe him one.

They have quarantine starting at 8 today. My housemates are pissed. I'm also making my final push with online.

24 more hours until I get to play with some fun bags. and smash She's apparently going to take the risk of getting fined. I'm eating some steak right now and my testosterone is RISING.

With cold approach what I've been doing lately is waving at girls and if they wave back I begin my line. I try to keep everything simple. Still only 2 phone numbers from cold approach.
Mr Available

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 pm

It's curfew right now until Monday morning. The girl is going to risk it tonight. I'm so excited to smash in a couple hours. I'm not going to post pictures, but trust me big tits and ass. Gameplan is to tease the crap out of her all night long and incorporate the blindfold I brought with me. I'm honestly kind of worried about lasting long in bed. But whatever happens happens.

I'm also getting some interest from some other girls. One is visiting from Panama and I tried calling her but she's working. I might hang out with the girl I'm meeting up with today on Monday for a bit. I want to get a picture of me with her so I can continue my dominance online.

I napped after visiting the dentist for a deep clean. I also resolved some credit card issues. It turns out I had about $50 left in my CC before I went over the limit. That nearly gave me a heart attack.

Visiting Medellin changed me. I've documented the good, the bad, and the ugly. No it wasn't a perfect trip but it had its moments. Note to self: BRING CASH NEXT TIME. I've visited other countries before and every visit has made me into a better person. I made sure to be extra nice to everyone I met and it seems like fate is smiling on me.

Edit:
This is worth a mention. The girl I'm meeting up with later didn't look good in her pictures. I really really really really got lucky. At the moment I'm preparing for tonight. She seems to appreciate I would go downstairs (haha) when she arrives later. Be a gentlemen everybody.
Mr Available

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:31 am

FUCK :(

The girl at least came over last night. But she wouldn't fuck. I don't want to dwell too hard on this post as it pisses me off.

My first mistake was not staying long enough. Maybe I didn't get lucky enough to meet a girl that was willing to hook up on the first or second date. At least it's proof there are good women in Colombia.

My second mistake was when she asked me if I had a girlfriend and I told her I had 10 back home. I think this drove her really crazy but at the same time it didn't make me a serious contender. I'm not joking 40% of the conversations we had was about my 10 girlfriends. I read the situation totally wrong, but if this was a party girl I may have been able to get away with that line. How would you have answered that Do you have a girlfriend line? Maybe do a read on the girl and tell her I'm too busy when I was back home?

I still have time for Monday but it looks like I might be coming home empty handed which obviously sucks. I have other things going on in my life and this was the icing on the cake that pissed me off. When I return back home I need to think about myself.
Thebastard

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:37 pm

Maybe I didn't get lucky enough to meet a girl that was willing to hook up on the first or second date. At least it's proof there are good women in Colombia.

I am not sure if I interpreted this right but I read that as 'a girl is good if she doesn't sleep with me within 1-2 dates.' If that is the black and white attitude you have towards girls then it's no wonder these girls slip through your fingers. They can sense you are judging them and you activate their anti-slut defense. Apologies if I misunderstood and that is not what you meant.

If you want to get laid in Colombia you need to hit online VERY hard and screen the living daylights out of the place. Also, Medellin is generally tougher than Bogota imo and in the opinion of several other guys I know who have been to both. I would go to Bogota next time.

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Mr Available

Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:53 pm

^^
I never felt as I was judging women, especially the girl I met up with. At one point she said one of the guys that was messaging her was just a friend (which I didn't care). I probably stated somewhere on this thread I want to have fun but if I don't get laid then I think it would be natural to be bummed out a bit. I went along with her dancing. Yesterday I was kind of rambling and disappointed in myself. Today I'm processing things a bit better. If it was yesterday I would have written this trip as an epic failure but today I'm not so hard on myself. I really think she was a good girl looking for a relationship and not a ONS. I won't get into details but she seems to perceive me as a high quality guy.

This is going to be a recap of my trip to Colombia. It's now back to working and making dat money. Some of the following are just my opinion, feel free to disagree:

* I spent some time on this trip reading about our ongoing political situation in the US. That's about all I want to say since this isn't a political forum.

* I think most of the girls in Medellin are looking for long term relationships and not one night stands. The only one I met up with seems to be a keeper but I still want to experiment with other women. I saw a decent amount of hot women with tall Latin boyfriends.

* I need to bring cash next time. This ABSOLUTELY hurt my trip. I probably lost at least 1 lay by not being able to send a taxi or being able to go out of my barrio to visit girls.

* I still had fun even with the draconian lockdowns and not getting laid. I learned more about women and put myself in a strange environment so I can grow as a person.

* Medellin is not a beginner friendly pickup city. Some of the guys I talk to tell me to go visit prostitutes, go out to malls. Like I mentioned before one of the guys I talked to wouldn't be getting looks in real life but online he kills it.

I think online is the best way followed closely by social circle. I don't think cold approach is effective, contrary to some sites I've read about Medellin. I set the seeds to social circle and I have some high quality contacts that can help me with my business. I tried to be cool with everyone since the dollar at the moment is powerful.

* I think Medellin is a great place to meet a high quality wife. The only girl I got to meet up with is fairly attractive, seems sane, isn't drinkiing the feminist koolaid, and probably is open to having children. I'm going to talk to her one last time tomorrow.

* The next time I come I'll consider automating or outsourcing my Tinder matches. I'll focus more on social circle and doing work on my business. My current approach of cold approach/online dating/social circle has only led to 1 girl meeting with me. I'll play around with the 80/20 rule instead of brute forcing it.

* Feel free to use this as a resource along with other sites. I'm very sure the people that state this is a class based society are on the mark. Live in the nice places, drive nice cars, wear nice clothing, take very good care of your hygiene.

So where do I go from here?
I want to come back to Colombia within 2 years and bang the girl I met. I was honest with her about staying short term and I did nice guy things like let her stay over and walk her to her Uber. I'm sure she doesn't want me to pump and dump her and that's fair since this isn't American/western style dating.

My next trip might either be the Phillipines, Ukraine, Mexico, or Quebec.
Mr Available

Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:49 pm

I had one last date with the girl. She claimed she had to work and she switched the times on me. Not that I care but I think she was meeting another dude after she was done with our date. We talked about BDSM (thank you Andy) so in my case it was not staying long enough and she needed 3 dates to sleep with me. She point blank told me she liked getting her hair pulled and having a ball and gag in her mouth. I was getting really horny thinking about tying her up. Even just typing this up is making me lose control lol. She wanted me to come back in March but that wasn't doable for my schedule.

I think making her the mother of my children would be a bad mistake but as far as being in a relationship with her I wouldn't mind. I'm not for a second stupid enough to think I would be exclusive with her.

Well I'm done with Medellin and it's off to the airport in a couple hours.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Mr Available wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:53 pm
Quebec
If you ever get to Quebec let me know. I might be doing a trip there later in the year.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Thebastard

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:49 pm

Out of the places you mentioned, Phillippines would likely be the easiest. I haven't been there but the feedback seems to be it is the easiest country in the world to get laid. Mexico I would put on par with Colombia difficulty wise. If you struggle in either, Ukraine will be significantly harder, I can guarantee that. I have no idea about Quebec but seeing as it's in Canada, I would wager you or most guys wouldn't have much of an edge there.

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Motto: Consistency is key

Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:22 am

Thebastard wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:49 pm
Out of the places you mentioned, Phillippines would likely be the easiest. I haven't been there but the feedback seems to be it is the easiest country in the world to get laid.
Never been but my gut feeling agrees with this - they seem to love westerners there
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits