Is this an okay activity photo for Tinder?

First Cow
Name: Nicholas
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: What you think about most is what you become.

Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:52 am

I don't have many activity photos for Tinder yet. In the mean time, would adding this photo (maybe after editing) help or hurt and why? Also, anyone know if gun pictures have any effect on matches/types of matches etc? Any studies/data out there?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:07 am

Such a beauty <3

Although i'm not sure guns do well on tinder 'cuz feilingz... I mean I had a photo of me behind a minigun and girls told me it was bad, how can you say superior fire power is bad is beyond my understandings but hey, we are different aren't we? :D
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:16 pm

I've bought playing with fires new content and in it he says no gun pics. Just read it actually.

It makes sense, lots of girls are leftist and would like guns to be banned completely, some have stronger opinions on it than others. It's kind of like using a pic with a MAGA hat.
It only hurts your profile, and theres plenty of other activity photos you can use.
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/styleframed001/
workhard
Goal: Laid

Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:32 pm

Last edited by workhard on Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:03 pm

I agree with @AskTheDom and @Olafsmash, it's a cool pic but unless you want to hardcore screen for right wing girls only, this picture will only hurt your profile.

That said, I'm wondering if in some countries this kind of pic could be more accepted by girls. I'm thinking in particular of countries bordering Russia like mine. With the current context, it can give that vibe of "I can protect you from those Russian cunts" hahaha. :lol:
(I have nothing against the average Russian BTW, it's just that their leadership/government is full of cunts obviously and so they find themselves in the wrong side of history again.)
AskTheDom

Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:57 am

Lord Rey wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:03 pm
I agree with @AskTheDom and @Olafsmash, it's a cool pic but unless you want to hardcore screen for right wing girls only, this picture will only hurt your profile.

That said, I'm wondering if in some countries this kind of pic could be more accepted by girls. I'm thinking in particular of countries bordering Russia like mine. With the current context, it can give that vibe of "I can protect you from those Russian cunts" hahaha. :lol:
(I have nothing against the average Russian BTW, it's just that their leadership/government is full of cunts obviously and so they find themselves in the wrong side of history again.)
Yeah everyone is a pacifist till the T-34's start rolling in town uh :D
In E.Europe there definitely more appreciation for the "warrior" archetype of men that are big strong and combat able
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:10 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:57 am
In E.Europe there definitely more appreciation for the "warrior" archetype of men that are big strong and combat able
Yes indeed, that makes me want to try a weapon pic someday in Poland, I'm sure the results would be interesting. :)
AskTheDom

Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:35 am

like everything new, prepare to suck a lot :D
Fire arms training it's a very long time process ( well but also playing the guitar, but one it's a bit more lethal when shredding the cords)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone