Trèfle's progress log - Mediocre dating streak after 11 lays

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Trèfle
Name: Sam
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: Small improvements every day

Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:31 am

Remember what I wrote earlier today about me thanking my luck instead of my skills and it being a mistake? Yeah forget I wrote that, I'm easily the luckiest guy on earth, sheer luck is carrying me for sure. Not that I'm complaining. Lay number 8 !

The moment I went home after that shitty date, I got a match with a super cute 20 yo farmer girl (who's super passionnate about cow breeding, never thought I'd hear that). And then after the initial texts she went : "I don't live in your city but I'm here tonight, wanna meet right now?" so yeah I immediately invited her and rushed back to the bar I was just in

Real good vibe, adorable girl. Very smart and well read, didn't think I'd talk in depth about French history with a beautiful woman. Invited her home after a bit

And then on my bed she immediately went "we won't have sex today, also I got my period", didn't want to kiss at all. So I built comfort through conversation and escalation, licked her neck. And yeah from the very first kiss onward she never looked back

Her body... Made for love, literally. Insanely sensitive on all body part, even almost gave her an orgasm through breasts only

Ate her pussy even despite the period but no issue, enjoyable. I'll use some mouthwash when I'm home you never know

She started bleeding a ton during sex (even told me some of it wasn't from period according to her? Apologized but she said she enjoyed it a lot anyway). Even now that I just dropped her in front of her car after a lot of kissing I got blood all over my hand, naughty. Made her orgasm reaaaaaally hard with the wand after tons of sex and foreplay, that was amazing. Pillow talk was super enjoyable too. Amazing girl, I'm not sure she'll visit my city again but I hope so

Don't know what to say. I'm clearly overachieving right now, my star's just shining bright
Trèfle

Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:02 pm

Finally had that date with the hot student today. Kinda disappointing, she was way more of a shy girl than in texts. Or she wasn't very attracted to me, one of the two. Seemed very worried about her studies' work tight deadline for tomorrow, that's the reason she declined the invite to my place too, seemed like she just didn't have the time. Didn't get the sense she wants a 2nd date but it's still possible, worth a try. Guess I'll invite her directly to my place should we meet again (actually tried to beforehand because of her tight schedule before she had to cancel the previous date but she said she "wants to meet beforehand to make sure I'm not dangerous", reasonable). Happy with my performance anyway, I really feel full of confidence in dates even if I don't like my current looks very much. Can't not be after getting laid 2 days in a row with the prettiest girls thus far

No new dates planned thus far, still very few matches right now. Hope this changes soon, but I get that it's the season. Successful week already anyway
Trèfle

Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:33 pm

Played 3 hours of tennis today, diet's good, really feeling like I got things in order again to lose fat. No date today but seeing a new cute Tinder girl on Sat night ; it's cool that I'm still getting dates at this time of the year. Was thinking about barhopping a bit tonight but nah I lack too much sleep right now, a good night's better - completely broke anyway so I'm better off saving to go out on the 31th before starting the new job

Spent a lot of time today thinking about my penis. I feel like I don't get hard enough? Like, I get hard and can fuck women for a while (struggled to enter into the last few ones but I think it's just a matter of them being tight, everything's fine once I'm inside) but I want to do more, I always feel like I get half boners and it's frustrating. Figured it was because I jerked off too much for a bit but I haven't masturbated for 12 days in a row and not noticing a change so far. Maybe I sleep too little, maybe my free condoms suck, idk.

There's also the issue of girls giving me, and I know they're trying their best, awful handjobs. Doesn't feel good at all, kills my boner everytime. And I haven't been able to tell any of them yet, I always pretend to enjoy but it's just wrong. I realize now I always think only about their pleasure (and do a good job at that I feel like?) and completely neglecting mine. It genuinely turns me on to see a pretty woman having a blast with me but yeah I never guide them to give me pleasure after all

The result is that I'm yet to cum from having sex despite doing it, what, 12-13 times since July ? I wonder if that's one of the reason I struggle with retention. I almost always give them orgasms so not sure but it's kind of an issue, I really want to start coming with women I'm attracted to. I can cum easily from jerking off so this doesn't feel like a sexual issue

Just some random thoughts I had today. More communication on what I enjoy, try some new condoms, sleep more. I think the tall nurse will want another date so that'll be a good time to practice my new resolves. Or perhaps with tomorrow's date if things click who knows
Trèfle

Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:28 pm

Jesus Christ dude. Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy. Literally one day after... Was supposed to have my 3rd of the week somehow but... Yeah it seems I have some level of ED. Man I was so excited to write "lay number 9" I'm so sad

Was supposed to meet my date, cute 23 girl who wanted to see me in the early evening before clubbing. But because of a change of plans she was only in my city for 2 hours after all. Told her directly that it's very short for a date for me, that I want to meet properly and invite her to my place if we click but she told me she will come if things work out between us so I decided to give it a try. But soon before I realized it was really a dumb plan, that talking for 30 mins in a bar wasn't going to work out since my place is a few minutes from the train station. So I decided to invite her to my place the moment we meet (when did I get this amount of balls?)

So we met, asked her about her day and then I went immediately : "listen, considering how little time we have I'd like to invite you to go to my place with me. Up to you" but she immediately accepted, guess that was her plan too probably

So we talked a little on the way home, sat on my bed and I started my escalation. Had a tough time starting making out, she was a bit shy but I managed, progressively undressed each other, sucked her tits, ate her pussy, she gave me a good blowjob too and I put my condom on

But I just couldn't enter ! I had the same issue with the previous two girls but through perseverance I managed but it really sucks, I always have this half boner. I don't even have the experience to be sure about what happened. I feel like she was extremely tight and I was too large but idk really, there's no way all these girls are too tight for me, pretty sure my dick's the issue here

Eventually after refusing to change positions she told me "I'm not horny anymore" and started getting dressed. Asked her if she wanted to try the wand but she refused, she went really cold

Walked her to the train station and to say that was awkward would be an understatement, we really didn't talk at all for the 15 mins trip, except for her telling me that's the first time she had that issue

I feel like shit. But... I was supposed to have my 3rd lay of the week, would have got it if my dick worked correctly. Can't count it as a lay since my dick kept playing with her pussy lips but never really entered

Like, I know I should be proud - 3 lays (or 2 in a half) with 3 attractive girls in a week is exceptional considering my very low value as a guy right now (not in shape and all) but I feel like there's some issue with my sex life, between never cumming and now this. Going to book a trip to the doctor
Trèfle

Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:37 am

Feeling better about last night already. Granted I ate a few square of chocolates and bananas to forget but I had much worse eating disorders even recently so it's fine, definitely still ate at a deficit. I feel so much stronger mentally already. Maybe I should count her in my lays after all, I probably briefly entered her pussy after all but nah I won't

Unless I somehow get a same day date today, guess that'll be it for this week. Pretty damn good actually. Diet's becoming very solid again, high exercises levels.

5 dates, 2 girls who had no interest in me (actually I'm not even sure about the insane chick but regardless I'm not interested myself), 2 lays and, well, a girl who wanted to fuck but I just couldn't perform. Pretty damn good I'd say, even if yesterday's date ended insanely awkward I still managed to bring a woman to my home without even a date and the foreplay was fine, maybe a little rushed because I was stressed about her train, guess that played in the problem

Also, I got another date with the tall nurse on next Thursday. Excited, I'd really like to retain that girl she's great
Ryval
Goal: Lays
Motto: "Do whatever it takes to reach your goals"

Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:52 am

You are killing it recently mate, proof that even in this Christmas/New Year period where people often make excuses regarding their goal progession (myself included) that shit can get done. Keep it up
My log: https://shorturl.at/zIMV3
2024 GOALS:
1. Complete my 365 Project: 60/365
2. 3 Lays: 0/3
3. Invest £20K: 0/£20K
4. Start one of my side hustle ideas: 0/1
5. GYM GOALS: (Bulk: 68.60/78kg) (Squat: 107.5/140kg) (Bench: 82.5/100kg) (OHP: 55/70kg) (Hex Bar Deadlift: 127.5/180kg)
(Weighted Chin ups: 40/45kg)(Weighted Pull ups: 35/40kg)
6. Build a satisfying social life
7. Upload 2 Youtube videos: 0/2
8. Develop a positive mindset
Trèfle

Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:02 pm

Ryval wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:52 am
You are killing it recently mate, proof that even in this Christmas/New Year period where people often make excuses regarding their goal progession (myself included) that shit can get done. Keep it up
Thanks a lot, you're doing great too from what I see in your log

Still feel like this week's success was pretty random at times but I'm sure consistency will come along with progress
Trèfle

Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:12 pm

Tough day but I expected it, just the yearly Xmas depression. I did a lot to fix my loneliness these last few months, met a good amount of girls, made some good friends, but family is still quite empty, it's the one day where it really stings. Less than the other years though - I stayed on diet despite the awful mood too which is a good proof things are way better. Went for a 5km run too. Jerked off twice to forget things a bit though, not great for my erection quality. Gotta make sure I don't do it again before the next date with the nurse on Thursday, I want a steel rod for her. Will feel better tomorrow for sure, good thing Xmas happens only once a year

Tinder was as dead as expected but I still got a new date today so that's cool, on Friday though. Very beautiful girl, intriguing. Found some new batteries for my scale so tomorrow morning I'll be able to know how much work I'll have to put in after all those setbacks now that things are pretty consistent again
Trèfle

Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:51 pm

Had a straight up instant date today. Fun chick, we mainly talked about our mutual hookups. Was confident she was coming upstairs but when I invited her after 30 mins of dating she told me she was supposed to meet her friends in town and was already late, couldn't do much. I need to remember to ask them about upcoming plans at the start of dates. Good vibe though, might see her again? Never sure about what to do on 2nd dates when they don't come to my place on the first date, but I guess I'll directly invite her upstairs should we meet again.

Still getting very few matches but at least almost all of them turn into dates right now
Trèfle

Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:20 pm

Yesterday's date unmatched me so looking like it won't happen after all, that very pretty girl I was supposed to see Friday preferred to reschedule to next week because of depression (sent me a huge wall of text so at least she seems invested but from what I've seen so far the dates that get pushed this much don't amount to much). Looking like a much rougher week than last week, no dates in sight. I guess there's not much people in my uni town at this time of the year, even outside the amount of pretty women has gone way down. Mood was a bit bad after I noticed she unmatched, ate a bit badly - seems I still have some mental fortitude to build. Sleeping with the nurse girl again tomorrow so at least that should be fun
Trèfle

Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:20 am

Things have been a bit tough since Christmas. Haven't found a new date for days (0 matchs on a Saturday night is a pretty bad sign but I guess a lot of girls are still away right now), exercise levels are solid, inconsistent diet but the mood has been really bad, everything feels like a chore. Struggling a bit to figure out why I feel so sad sometimes but I guess it's just that being idle makes me feel that way, I need to keep busy

Things were fun with the nurse girl on Thursday. Dunno if I'll be able to retain her for long with the way I look right now but she wanted to make plans for our next date already at least

I do see a new girl at last at 6 pm today. Guess I'll go back out regardless of whether I sleep with her or not, seems like I'll have regrets if I don't try to get laid tonight considering what day it is

Regardless of how tonight goes, things have been alright this year overall for a start on the self improvement road. Obviously my appearance worsened over time with all that emotional eating which blows but going from no girls for 25 years to my 8 first lays in less than half a year does feel significant ; at least I kept going even when things were terrible (which happened a lot). Feels I've learned a lot already

Definitely going to make fat loss the number 1 priority for a bit once I get to 10 lays. I just haven't been able to put it on the same level of priority as women so far, I'm way more goal-obsessed than I thought. Besides things will get easier in so much areas once I get into a consistent enough routine to become mildly hot - getting to 20, 50 lays will be much easier for sure too. Still, 2 more lays - that's the priority right now
Trèfle

Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:48 pm

Eh slightly worse Eve than expected. Very unenjoyable date ; she kept telling me about how much she needs to fuck new guys all the time and yet I never felt she was interested in me. After refusing to come to my place, she asked by texts if I wanted to stay friends, pretty bad! Looks being my downfall once again, doubt there's much else to take from that. Not just the weight, badly need a haircut (will be able to afford that next week thankfully)

Mood's fine but not super interested in going back out. Could change my mind during the night but it seems a bit worthless. Everyone's in a group, it's so cold, I'm super broke, what can I even hope to accomplish here in bars that crowded. We'll see, it doesn't matter that much; I'm cool with resting and just focusing on my 2024 lays. Hope I start getting matches again soon

Happy new year
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:05 pm

Trèfle wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:20 am
Definitely going to make fat loss the number 1 priority for a bit once I get to 10 lays. I just haven't been able to put it on the same level of priority as women so far, I'm way more goal-obsessed than I thought. Besides things will get easier in so much areas once I get into a consistent enough routine to become mildly hot - getting to 20, 50 lays will be much easier for sure too. Still, 2 more lays - that's the priority right now
The more success you have, the more dates you have, the more days you're seeing girls per week...all of these things make fitness harder. I needed to realize I can't do what I used to do to achieve the same results anymore, because things aren't the same anymore. I needed to work harder to achieve the same result.

Maintaining success is harder than achieving it.
Antonio44
Goal: Improve dating quality

Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:55 am

Zug wrote:
The more success you have, the more dates you have, the more days you're seeing girls per week...all of these things make fitness harder. I needed to realize I can't do what I used to do to achieve the same results anymore, because things aren't the same anymore. I needed to work harder to achieve the same result.

Did I misunderstand this or something? Because, especially if we're talking fitness - it's way easier to maintain than achieve. Like I haven't been seriously in the gym for 4 years and my bodies still passable enough to get compliments etc - just diet. This is because I was in elite shape beforehand. And I know if I hit the gym/diet hard again I'd be back to close to 90% in 3 months. Muscle memory etc.

Think same applies with women too - it's way easier to find new girls when you've already got three current fwb, the non-neediness etc.
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:12 pm

Antonio44 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:55 am
Zug wrote:

Did I misunderstand this or something? Because, especially if we're talking fitness - it's way easier to maintain than achieve. Like I haven't been seriously in the gym for 4 years and my bodies still passable enough to get compliments etc - just diet. This is because I was in elite shape beforehand. And I know if I hit the gym/diet hard again I'd be back to close to 90% in 3 months. Muscle memory etc.

Think same applies with women too - it's way easier to find new girls when you've already got three current fwb, the non-neediness etc.
I found getting in shape pretty easy when I had zero social commitments. I could set a routine, just follow it, and it never got interrupted. No birthdays, no get togethers, no parties, no dates, no bars, no dinners, etc.