Goal: Improve Tinder
Motto: Unflinching tenacity

Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:46 am

Excuses
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: No excuses. Just fucking do it.

Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:54 am

Hey man.

Numbers would make it easier to tell you. But ill try to describe.

I really like the one pic where you're with girls and you have paint all over your face. Use it!

The pic with the hot girl in red dress - would have been perfect, really perfect, if your hand wasnt on her shoulder but around her hips. I think I'd still use this one, since she's hot and girls will try to hamster if she's your ex, girlfriend or some celebrity you fucked.

Also the next one close up shot where you're holding hands with a girl dancing.

Then the black and white pic of your face, where your hand leans at your face. My god, this ones really good. Use it!!

you in the forest is nice too (your profile pic), but i feel like something's missing.

Even though you look cool on the picture cleaning shoes, its just weird that you're actually cleaning shoes of yourself or someone else, don't use it even tho you look cool.

You with the cat is a nice try, but it's not good enough. It looks very staged and unfortunately the cat is not looking at the camera. try again with the cat on your shoulder and looking in the camera, also make it not look like a selfie in your living room.

Haha the pic with the dog holding is actually kinda cool, reminds me of lions king movie scene.

You with the girl on the bench, she looks cute and you may use it but i feel like it looks too couply, like she looks like your girlfriend or ex. Too much couple vibes.

Pic with you dancing with girl, holding her in violet lights, its cool too. You should use one of your dancing pics with a girl on your side!

Other than that, cool shots, but most look too amateurish and low effort even though the idea behind is often really good.
Zealhouse07
Name: Oscar
Goal: Improve Tinder
Motto: Unflinching tenacity

Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:15 pm

Excuses wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:54 am
Hey man.

Numbers would make it easier to tell you. But ill try to describe.
Thanks for the feedback my friend. I fixed it and they should all have numbers now!
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:21 pm

I like these:
#14 for a main photo, tho bnw feels a little artificial to me for a main photo.
#20 just so you can send girls dic.. I mean duck pics.