The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:50 pm

SUN 12/12/2021

Evening check in

Today was a mixed bag. Have been hammering in the gym after some time off while in London, and got a 3hr walk in this morning. All the activity caught up with me today, I felt smoked for a couple of hours. Couldn't find my copy of the book above, so went for something else on my bookshelf, which was How To Win Friend's And Influence People. A good read. Read it for 2hrs.

ACTION POINTS

(1) Positivity: Listen to positive messages, Tony Robbins, Les Brown, Dr Joe Dispenza. (DONE)
(2) Breathwork 2hrs – while listening to Dr Joe Dispenza (FAIL)
(3) Apartment: Order mattress & bed frame, make action plan for the move, plan items to purchase for furnishing the place. Go to IKEA after photoshoot on Thursday and get sorted. (FAIL)
(4) Light Therapy: Sperti Red Lamp 15 mins / Red Lamps 1hr (50% DONE, didn't use the Sperti but did red light therapy for a few hrs)
(5) Read You Can’t Afford The Luxury Of A Negative Thought (2hrs) (As stated above, couldn't find it, so read the Carnegie book instead)

Recharged well. I have had really weird sleep this week since coming off topical dutasteride. There are a lot of hormonal changes when you come off things like that. Sleep will need to get back to where I need it before I can perform at my best. But I will keep grinding.

Will plan out my day tomorrow and try to get some sleep tonight.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:02 pm

I will also add to the above, I quit smoking 1 and a half weeks ago.

Smoking I did a bit years ago, quit for like 5 years, and started up when I was in the Canary Islands this year!

Knocked it on it's head, so there are quite a range of hormonal changes going on. Hence, the weird sleep issues.

Totally understandable, and I shall ride it out.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:24 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 6

Will tighten up the diet for a few days, gained about 3lbs since being at my parents, which can happen but isn't ideal. Photoshoot is on Thursday :)

MON 13/12/2021

ACTION POINTS
(1) Gym / Core / Stretch
(2) Work
(3) Life Admin: Returns, Move action plan
(4) Others: Light therapy, read The Daily Stoic, Affirmations, Visualisations, Read Dane Carnegie book, guitar, and relax/watch Andy’s videos.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:32 pm

My deep research in brain optimisation continues, my doc gave me brilliant insight into a range of things to think about and of course gave advice in supplements and diet.

I think B1, particularly supplementing in it's active form, could be very useful for the person seeking excellent mental performance and happiness / brain energy

Regenerating and building high brain performance IMO is a very important investment for the male in self dev.

I love learning, reading, thinking, performing highly. So I work on this stuff hard.

I was quite optimistic about iodine therapy and any potential brain gains that could bring. It is definitely super healthy, and I consume a dropper of lugols solution in my coffee every morning, but it didn't have the effects I was looking for.

B1 in it's active form, however, has been very interesting. We shall see.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:07 pm

MON 13/12/2021

Evening Check In

ACTION POINTS
(1) Gym / Core / Stretch (2/3 DONE, smashed gym, smashed core, only did part of my stretching routine)
(2) Work (DONE)
(3) Life Admin: Returns, Move action plan (DONE, packaged returns, made action plan - parents have offered to let me take a bunch of stuff they don't need for my move, which is sweet <3 I love them dearly and I will definitely see them once or twice a month when I move)
(4) Others: Light therapy, read The Daily Stoic, Affirmations, Visualisations, Read Dane Carnegie book, guitar, and relax/watch Andy’s videos. (In process. Did all of it up to reading Dane Carnegie's book and watching Andy's videos. I am going to do that now)

A solid day. I felt good today, mood was quite bright and mentally I'm feeling replenished. A bit of chill time has probably done me good and may have supported processing some subconscious crap.

Plan for tomorrow:

TUE
14/12/2021

ACTIONS
(1) Gym / Core / Stretch
(2) Move: Complete final tasks
(3) Work
(4) Others: Light therapy, affirmations, read the Daily Stoic, visualisation, read Dane Carnegie’s book, watch Andy’s videos.

Looking forward to my photoshoot on Thursday. Should be ready as I can be right now Regardless, I will push forward and keep gymming, looksmaxxing and taking photos. Give it a further 4 months in the gym following this shoot and I'll get another professional one done.

I will figure out how I could get my first lay. Where there's a will, there's a way.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:43 pm

TUE
14/12/2021

ACTIONS
(1) Gym / Core / Stretch (2/3 done - didn't stretch but otherwise solid work)
(2) Move: Complete final tasks (Did more work on this, will complete more tasks for this tomorrow morning)
(3) Work (DONE)
(4) Others: Light therapy, affirmations, read the Daily Stoic, visualisation, read Dane Carnegie’s book, watch Andy’s videos. (DONE)

Otherwise, had to do some bits for my car, packaging returns, among other things.

Photohoot on Thursday! :)

Tomorrow...
WED
15/12/2021

(1) Gym: 1 hr Cardio / Core / Stretch
(2) Work
(3) Life Admin: Complete final actions for move / Work out packing plan, clarify what I will take, what my parents will give me, and what I will need to buy during my post photoshoot trip to IKEA
(4) Other: Guitar, Affirmations, Vis, Read The Daily Stoic, read other book for 3hrs.

Friday onwards, The Phoenix Project is back in full swing and we break down AA, go ham on dating apps, and keep pushing for dates with a view towards working out the part about the sex ;-D

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:40 pm

WED
15/12/2021

(1) Gym: 1 hr Cardio / Core / Stretch (2/3 done - did 1hr cardio, core work, and didn't stretch as was working on stuff, notes below)
(2) Work (Done, solid and fun day)
(3) Life Admin: Complete final actions for move / Work out packing plan, clarify what I will take, what my parents will give me, and what I will need to buy during my post photoshoot trip to IKEA (DONE)
(4) Other: Guitar, Affirmations, Vis, Read The Daily Stoic, read other book for 3hrs. (Partially done , no guitar but did the other stuff)

OK so flat move is sorted now. We're all set. Packing will be done tomorrow, then gotta figure out the broadband situation. Will be able to work in a local coffee shop for a few days if need be, work won't be too intense next week and doesn't look as though I've got many meetings booked.

Photoshoot tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will execute the squinch to the best of my ability and will upload the output of the shoot here, will get it all uploaded to my profile following consulting the coaching group and the forum, and then we carry on hammering Friday onwards on The Phoenix Project.

Am now going to read for like 2hrs, the book Unscripted by MJ Demarco.

Tomorrow

THURS 16/12/2021

(1) Professional Photoshoot (3hrs)
(2) Packing
(3) Reading (1hr30)
(4) Work

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:44 pm

Photoshoot was really fun, I had a great time. I'm in positive spirits, was a lovely experience.

3 hrs, few different locations, used a range of props, and we did some solid work. I am happy with how it all went. I know it was a good investment in myself and it will push things forward for me in terms of OLD.

Plus, having good pics of yourself is just nice.

She was a wonderful photographer and wonderful person, she said she wants to keep in touch and follow me on YouTube, social media, etc. Lol. Wonderful human, her husband is a lucky bloke. I will def give her all my contacts, she was pretty awesome in really pushing me to continue vlogging as much as possible as she said I have a great personality for it. Lovely compliment :)

Was a great time honestly. I know she was being professional but she was super lovely, honestly.

The last time I did pics, I was 15lbs heavier. This time, when she was showing me the outputs on the screen, I could tell my hard work is paying off man. I have come so, so far.

I should get the previews on Saturday.

Just going to work on move related stuff now, fill my car and then I'm gone tomorrow.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:11 pm

Great stuff Mac. The more photoshoots you do the better. This is the best way to ultimately kill it with online dating. By getting regular photoshoots and finding those winning shots
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:15 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:11 pm
Great stuff Mac. The more photoshoots you do the better. This is the best way to ultimately kill it with online dating. By getting regular photoshoots and finding those winning shots
Thanks man, really I feel great about this. I will keep looksmaxxing and hammering the gym and I will get more and more shoots done.

I will push forward in the gym for another 2 months and get my housemate Timmy to do some of me, and I can do some for him. After another 4 months of hard work in the gym I will get another professional shoot done bro.

There will be a day where I have maxed things out properly and I have a profile that brings me dates. I know it'll happen.

Also, you will crush the biz stuff man. I have been listening to a fair bit of ra-ra self help type stuff in the car lately, Tony Robbins, Les Brown, you know the sort of cringey stuff I mean lol. I love it to be honest. They have all sorts of examples of dudes you crushed it in making money and they all had the mindset you do, the mindset of "this is going to HAVE to work". I know you WILL make big money man. You were killing it financially on the boats and when you figure the online biz side of things out, it's game over, truly it is. Ellite money and elite sex life.

I am so stoked for you and I absolutely know beyond any shadow of a doubt you can do it.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:26 pm

50K VIEWS ON THE LOG LOL

There may be the odd lurker who I have no idea about who has followed my journey from the start, hahaha, how cool.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:12 pm

PHOTOSHOOT PREVIEWS

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

PLEASE ADVISE WHICH I NEED TO GET EDITED :D
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:10 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:12 pm
PHOTOSHOOT PREVIEWS

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

PLEASE ADVISE WHICH I NEED TO GET EDITED :D
Any way to get these uploaded to Drive as individual images? The contact sheets are tough because they're low resolution.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:45 pm

Future shoots you need to work on your facial expressions

@Rags2Bitches and @MILFandCookies have written a lot about that on this thread and others. Its something thats easier if the photographer knows how to instruct you.

Some that I like: 7861, 7870, 7866, 7872, 7884, 7939, 7958, 8115, 8474, 8476, 8514, 8528, 8529, 8893, 8901.
MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:31 pm

@pancakemouse That will be quite tricky, they're 700 shots and they're large file sizes. She sent me the files on a service called WeTransfer and the link is available for 7 days. I can send you the link and you can download the full set of contact sheets to your machine, that may be a little clearer?

Radical thanks for your help here man!!

So she is going to fully retouch 10 photos, and will lightly edit 30.

In total I will have 40 high quality images, and from there, I will update my profile.

I will review tonight and post 40 that I liked.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi