The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:03 pm

Ok this is much much better, finally a proper photographer who knows what she's doing. Facial expressions aren't great but some are workable. I'm considering this as your first real photoshoot and not the gallery of horrors posted earlier.

With light faceapp editing (I'll do it for you) , here are ones I would keep for sure

8650 has main photo potential. a few others in that set are ok too, but that's the best one.

8382, 8386, 8401, 8509, 8268 are my favorite from the content creator set, depending on the aspect ratio of the app. keep the bolded ones for sure

Haven't had time to go through the guitar set in detail, but I like @Radical 's suggestions

8180 and 8895 (with light editing) are good pics to prevent hatfishing. I'd keep both

Maybe 8601 for personality. Notice that you're still holding a bit too much face fat to look good while fully smiling/laughing.

8829 is a pretty good street shot esp if we change the color on the hoodie

Post the link to the edited photos here and we'll do our best with facial expression changes. This was a good step forward.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:07 am

THANK YOU BRO!!!!

I greatly appreciate your help on this one.

I will note down your preferences as well as Radical's, and then I will whittle it down to a selection of 40, which I will send off to her.

She should be able to turn around the edited output by Wednesday (22nd). I will then get those 40 uploaded to here, where @Rags2Bitches can work his magic, and we can all update my profiles for the next few months of online dating hammering!!!

I personally really enjoyed this shoot, and I would be excited to shoot with her again in 5 months say after some hard ass work in the gym and losing more facial fat etc.

I am making progress and life is getting better and better.

I had my 2nd night in the flat last night. I take a while to settle in, definitely weird like that, takes me about a week usually. This place was totally unfurnished so Timmy and I had to do a bit of work getting it up to speed. But we have for the most part sorted it.

Because I have a diesel I have to pay the ULEZ charge to drive, lol, fuck that. I will keep my car here during my move in phase and when it's all sorted out, I shall drive it back to the Midlands and leave it there. My dad is also insured on it so he can ride it around at his leisure.

Won't even need a car here, tonnes of stores a 5- 15 minute walk away, gym is a 7 min walk, I am sorted man. Location wise we did alright.

This is the year of growth, dating, cold approach, building confidence and building a better body and physical appearance. We get it!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:27 pm

You got it brother!
MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:16 pm

Thanks bro!

BACK TO VLOGGING

Quite the ramble, but it was fun to be back behind the lens. Commented on the power of peer to peer support and coaching, two things I truly believe in, reflected on progress to date, and also talked a bit about @Dewm 's recent interview with Andy which I loved.

I am tempted to go back to my old lens for the vlogs, this lens is so high quality it's quite unflattering! It captures insane detail.

See if I do pics with other lenses or my iPhone, I look way better, because this lens is super high resolution or something, it captures huge amounts of detail and you see all your imperfections hardcore. I have noticed my skin has gotten a bit worse over time and also my nose is looking pretty bad. I wasn't even aware of this to be honest. I will get a skincare regime going for myself and also will explore some face yoga type stuff to see if I can do to slim it down a bit. A few years ago it was far more normal. I think structural changes take place over time. For health reasons I trained myself to nasal only breathe, I think that has changed it's structure a little, but gave me better health so that's fine. Still no reason to not work on my appearance more. I'll find things I can do about it.

Hair loss wise, I changed my regime to increase dermapen frequency from once a week to twice. This may be useful and could elicit some regrowth. I have seen some people get really good results, it may turn the needle for me. Topical nizarol is still used 3 x a week and I stopped dutasteride as that gave me unpleasant sides after 10 months. I do scalp massages 4 - 5 times a week.

Still have further weight loss to do, we're in the gym and we're hammering. 20 more lbs and we will look better facially! Skin will also improve I expect and that's great.

WIll come up with the final 40 photo list in a bit, gonna have dinner and assemble my bed LOL

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:33 pm

Is the new lens a wider aperture than the old one? That can distort facial features and make you look artificially worse.
MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:55 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Is the new lens a wider aperture than the old one? That can distort facial features and make you look artificially worse.
Yes! It's a SUPER wide angle lens bro. LOL. I will shoot a vlog tomorrow with the other lens and we can compare the difference
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse

Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:58 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:55 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Yes! It's a SUPER wide angle lens bro. LOL. I will shoot a vlog tomorrow with the other lens and we can compare the difference
Check this out:

http://www.danvojtech.cz/blog/2016/07/a ... -the-face/
MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:28 pm

That is really interesting man! Thank you.

I will shoot one with the other lens tomorrow.

Totally appreciate I still have 20lbs to lose in order to shed the facial fat, which is the most important piece here really, so there is definitely a lot of looksmaxxing potential left. And with skincare and other work on the cards, it'll help put me further along. There is a lot I can work on for sure.

Still assembling my bed gentlemen! I will look forward to this being up for me. Only leaves a desk, which I will pick up from my parents place. I am going to spend time with them for X-Mas :-)

Date #8 is going to chat to me on the phone tonight, I'm looking forward to it. She was awesome.
-Your friend, Ravi

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:50 pm

Hey man thanks for the shout out!
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:54 pm

Great vlog man! Cool to get a peep into your demeanor and listen to your thoughts/ramblings.
Hearing about how positive your experiences with peer-to-peer support has been leaves me wanting to get more into it my self, truth be told.

Photo-wise I think you don't need any more input than what has already been posted here by more experienced guys.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Thank you for the posts brothers!

Oh man, unfurnished flats....we did a lot of work to get things looking alright and habitable, and assembling my bed tonight would have been sweet if it was drama free. When putting the headboard type bit together, which is wooden frame with 6 beams running through, I fitted two wooden screws into all the holes at the side and then got to two where they were quite loose a fit. It turns out, those two holes were not supposed to house any wooden screws, and because of this, the wooden screws got stuck inside and it's not something that can be reversed. Bummer!

I was really pissed to be honest.

I've now packed the item back, and will call IKEA tomorrow. I will tell them the item was slightly damaged, and ask if it can be exchanged.

The thing is, it's an hour drive to get to the IKEA, an hour back, and that is a bit of a hassle. I also do not want to bother assembling this again, I will use the TaskRabbit service and get them to do it....

A solution would be if they could deliver a replacement, which I will happily pay for, and that way, I will get their TaskRabbit assembly service and just be done with it!

I shall see what they can do. My mattress will remain on the floor for the time being :-)

If I am really not having any joy with them replacing it, I would entertain buying another one online, getting it delivered straight here, and get the assembly service. I just don't want to be wasting more time and energy on furniture assembly to be honest, I have a self improvement project to work on and I am will pay £130 or whatever that would cost. So be it. These things happen and it's not the end of the world.

It's only the bed frame left to assemble. I have a plan for the desk which won't require too much assembly.

Silly things.......

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:24 pm

Sorry to hear that man :( Not the best start to a move. But once its sorted, a new chapter will open and some major strides toward your future goals!
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:32 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:24 pm
Sorry to hear that man :( Not the best start to a move. But once its sorted, a new chapter will open and some major strides toward your future goals!
Thanks bro! Oh it's totally fine, I just get a bit edgy when settling into places so I am a bit funny about little things like this right now. It'll be sorted tomorrow, even if I have to go for the nuclear option and buy another one online (they assemble it this time...) and take the packed away knackered version I've got to the tip! Not bothered about spending a few quid to get focused on the real project at hand, lord knows I spent thousands in my early 20s running around the clubs getting drunk trying to get some action. ;-)

Everything will be good, in a months time I will be settled in, will be fully in the swing of it all, and I will be making great strides :)

Please everybody bug The Bastard to shoot some vlogs for us!!!!!!!!!

I find vlogging super therapeutic, it's honestly so healing, and when I could see the odd video from The Bastard back when I first joined, I used to fricken love it. Many of us want to see the legend vlogging, so if you boys could also ask him, we may be able to have him get behind the lens once again!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:44 am

Got off the phone with IKEA, seems like I will hve to go back into store. Fine. I will not be able to cold approach today. I will leave now, get the bed exchanged, and then I will get task rabbit to assemble it for a few quid.

I will have to do my day's work after that.

Hit the gym this morning and made a quick bit of content

Developing a looksmaxxing morning routine...

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse

Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:19 pm

Any science behind nose reshaping? Or promising anecdotes? My bullshit-meter always goes off on these things, but yet penis enlargement works, so...