I need feedback on my Tinder Photos

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri May 21, 2021 1:42 am

Getting shitty results and I don't know why.
What can I improve?

Here are the ones I'm using, in order:
a-1.jpg
a-2.jpg
a-3.jpg
a-4.png
a-5.png
a-6.png
a-7.png
Here are some others I have but I'm not using:
3.png
1.png
8.png
10.jpg
5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
πŸ“ΈπŸ”₯ Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ πŸ”₯πŸ“Έ

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
β€’ Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
β€’ Cut some fat to get abs again
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri May 21, 2021 6:05 am

My two cents:
  • Ditch the photo of you next to the girl. You're barely taller than her, which gives away you aren't very tall. (Unless the girl is really tall, but in that case it's still a bad look)
  • Replace it with your last pic. You're in edgy dress and even if it's on the nose social-proof wise, it doesn't matter
  • Replace your shirtless pic with the one in which you're at the gym, doing something other than posing for a photo
Also, what's "shitty results" to you?
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MILFandCookies

Fri May 21, 2021 10:39 am

Holden wrote: ↑
My two cents:
  • Ditch the photo of you next to the girl. You're barely taller than her, which gives away you aren't very tall. (Unless the girl is really tall, but in that case it's still a bad look)
  • Replace it with your last pic. You're in edgy dress and even if it's on the nose social-proof wise, it doesn't matter
  • Replace your shirtless pic with the one in which you're at the gym, doing something other than posing for a photo
Done.
Holden wrote: ↑
Also, what's "shitty results" to you?
1-2 matches per boost with no dates from Tinder in the last two months.
πŸ“ΈπŸ”₯ Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ πŸ”₯πŸ“Έ

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
YouBetYourCottonPanties
Goal: 2-3 beautiful MLTRs

Fri May 21, 2021 11:28 am

Joe, I'd argue that the last pic will give the impression that you're seeing someone or that you're using a pic w/ your ex. It's a polarizing shot, and while she's cute, that could be a turn off. Agreed w/ Holden re: height unless she's very tall and you're closer to 6' and openly put that in your bio.

The other photos look good to me. I don't love the one where you're pointing at the cup with your tongue out. Do you have any travel or active/sports shots?

What's your bio read?

Have you tried Hinge? Bumble? If so, similar results?
MILFandCookies

Fri May 21, 2021 1:11 pm

YouBetYourCottonPanties wrote: ↑
Joe, I'd argue that the last pic will give the impression that you're seeing someone or that you're using a pic w/ your ex. It's a polarizing shot, and while she's cute, that could be a turn off. Agreed w/ Holden re: height unless she's very tall and you're closer to 6' and openly put that in your bio.
I'm 5'7"... 5'9" with inserts which I don't wear too often.
Maybe it'll turn girls off, maybe not. I can try both ways.
I've had girls match and say they hoped we were dating because they wanted to fuck her.
The other photos look good to me. I don't love the one where you're pointing at the cup with your tongue out. Do you have any travel or active/sports shots?
I don't have that one on my profile. It's hard to see, but I put "Here are some others I have but I'm not using:" in between the ones on my profile and other ones I have but am not using.

As for travel/sports shots, no recent ones, but I have a few older ones. Here's one from Colombia:
Potential 3.jpg
And from Israel:
Potential 9.jpg
And an active one climbing a water tower:
Potential 8.jpg
And here are a few older ones I like. Any ones stand out to you?
Potential-1.jpg
Potential 2.jpg
Potential 4.jpg
Potential 5.jpg
Potential 6.jpg
Potential 7.jpg
What's your bio read?
Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 8.10.58 AM.png
Have you tried Hinge? Bumble? If so, similar results?
Bumble is a hit or miss. I've gotten some dates but they take a lot of effort. They also deleted my shirtless photos. Might be worth putting some effort in.

Hinge only has 3s and below here in Austin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
YouBetYourCottonPanties
Goal: 2-3 beautiful MLTRs

Fri May 21, 2021 1:37 pm

joe_ronimo wrote: ↑
I've had girls match and say they hoped we were dating because they wanted to fuck her.
Yeah, I can see why. It's more of a question of what percentage will or won't. Like your bio, it's polarizing which is an asset when you're screening.
Potential-1.jpg
Potential 2.jpg
I like both of these.
Bumble is a hit or miss. I've gotten some dates but they take a lot of effort. They also deleted my shirtless photos. Might be worth putting some effort in.

Hinge only has 3s and below here in Austin.
Same re: bumble. They only allow outdoor shirtless shots -- i.e. at a beach, park, etc.
Re: hinge, our experiences differ. The hottest women I've matched with are on here and it's where I've had the most luck w/ dates. POF and OKCupid are a mess. A big. Fat. Mess.

Have you tried resetting your profile? You could try to be less polarizing and increase your top line funnel. Screen at the second or third stage (texting and the first date). Give that a couple of weeks and compare results. I realize this is all stuff that you probably know -- I'm spitballing at this point because as far as I can see it all looks good.

There's also the algorithmic factor. While I understand it's externalizing, there's a real incentive to make you spend more money on boosts, platinum, etc. Match has been sued in Australia for that kind of fuckery - specifically for guys 35 and older. If they think your income is above x (wagering top 10%, top 20% in your area) it's a possibility.
MILFandCookies

Fri May 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Potential-1.jpg
Potential 2.jpg
I like both of these.
I'll have to play around with photos.
Have you tried resetting your profile? You could try to be less polarizing and increase your top line funnel. Screen at the second or third stage (texting and the first date). Give that a couple of weeks and compare results. I realize this is all stuff that you probably know -- I'm spitballing at this point because as far as I can see it all looks good.
Good ideas.

I've reset it a few times. I might as well reset it once more and try polarizing at the date. I have another burner SIM in hand. I've started to use "Let's meet here and grab a bite. It's really close to my place." and that seems to screen out girls who aren't dtf.

This might be enough. I'll do this by tomorrow.

Thanks for putting thought into it - I can tell you spent effort.

Goal 1:

Goal 2: