Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:18 pm

We gotta keep working bro, I myself am working on cutting (following the keto approach, signed up with a great mentor Dr Hunt, doing their live calls daily) and when I have dropped 20lbs I am gonna spend some money on a killer photoshoot.

We need to push you to keep building your Tinder and approaching man.

Also listen to Andy and READ HIS ARTICLES.

If we can install all of Andy's framework in your young impressionable brain, you will be a god. Perhaps you could read these materials every Sunday? Andy read all of GLL I think 5 times.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:47 pm

For a dog pic, get close to the dog. See if you can recreate one of the dog pics from Andy's tinder inspiration article. https://killyourinnerloser.com/inspiration/

Here's the dog pic I'm using in my profile. It's far from perfect but I'm close to the dog and it's a bit silly became the dog has a big goofy expression.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:00 pm

Ok so here's the thing about animal pics. You have to make it look like the animal actually loves you. If you're just forcing it into a picture with you, then it won't be well received.

In other words, the photo has to look pretty natural. For example, A short video of a dog licking your face would be very difficult to fake.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~499/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:20 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:18 pm
We gotta keep working bro, I myself am working on cutting (following the keto approach, signed up with a great mentor Dr Hunt, doing their live calls daily) and when I have dropped 20lbs I am gonna spend some money on a killer photoshoot.

We need to push you to keep building your Tinder and approaching man.

Also listen to Andy and READ HIS ARTICLES.

If we can install all of Andy's framework in your young impressionable brain, you will be a god. Perhaps you could read these materials every Sunday? Andy read all of GLL I think 5 times.

MAC
Yes bro, the fact that I’m still so young is crazy. I have to take advantage of this.

I will read at least 5 of Andy‘s articles everyday Sunday from now on and write down my thoughts about each one here.
Last edited by Crimson on Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:23 pm

Adam wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:47 pm
For a dog pic, get close to the dog. See if you can recreate one of the dog pics from Andy's tinder inspiration article. https://killyourinnerloser.com/inspiration/

Here's the dog pic I'm using in my profile. It's far from perfect but I'm close to the dog and it's a bit silly became the dog has a big goofy expression.
Yeah, I read that article, I will just recreate on of the dog pics. And you’re dog pic is really good and quite goofy like you said, haha.

Thank you for your advice.

Crimson

Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:24 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:00 pm
Ok so here's the thing about animal pics. You have to make it look like the animal actually loves you. If you're just forcing it into a picture with you, then it won't be well received.

In other words, the photo has to look pretty natural. For example, A short video of a dog licking your face would be very difficult to fake.
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I guess it should look like you’re actually the dogs owner, thanks.

Crimson

Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:56 pm

Review for today:

-Approach 1 girl ✅ (Bus approach, could only muster „Can I have your number?“, she gave me a weird look and said no)

-Call driving school about the exam date (✅) (They didn’t pick up)

-Go on the date with girl from Lovoo (✅) (She ghosted me)

-Make new Tinder account with my own number (✅) (I tried, but turns out my current number is banned)

-Make an appointment to get my braces fixed (✅) (I called but the mailbox said they’re only available for calls from Monday to Thursday)

-Watch Andy‘s Tattoo guide ✅ (Takeaways: Tattoo should be meaningful, pay extra to see the design beforehand)

-Do 3 exam simulations ✅ (Failed all 3 [*sighs*])

-Buy condoms ❌ (Was too scared to buy them during day time, I usually buy all sex-related stuff early in the morning)

If she flakes, these are the things I will add:

-Play basketball for 1 hour ✅ (Had basketball practice, it went really well, I’m taller than everybody else, so I was pretty unstoppable)

-draw a Sketch of the main character of the manga I’m working on ✅ (Only drew a rough sketch of what I want him to look like)

Conclusion:

I crushed the to-do list yet again (apart from the condoms). What motivates me the most to want to complete it, is the urge to make y’all proud.

It seems like y’all actually believe in me and want me to succeed and for that I can only thank you by taking massive action (Shoutout to @Crisis_Overcomer , you’re compliment about my “2-step system” meant a lot to me).

Note regarding my cold approach ability:

They’re are days when I feel great and can talk to 6 girls in a day (my current record) and days where I’m so in my head and nervous I can’t even approach one.

Girls can blatantly smile at me and show me they’re interested (this happens quite often, no bragging) and I will still assume they’re not interested and pussy out on approaching them.

I find it quite interesting that I’m like that. I seem to underestimate myself a lot. I just gotta push through the doubt ,I guess.

Crimson

Crimson

Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:56 am

To-do list for today:

-Take basketball pics with my cousin

-Complete 2 exam simulations

-Go to gym

-Approach 1 girl

-Read 10 pages of "You Can't Afford The Luxury of Negative Thought"

-1 hour OLD grind

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:08 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:13 am
I tried my best to edit the shitty dog pic:

Is it good enough for Tinder? (The picture under the first one is the after-picture)
Definitely not.

If you need an example of a decent dog photo to copy, I've noticed a significant increase in matches after adding this one (minus the blue
blindfold of course) and making it my main photo:
PXL_20220603_182938311.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Bonus points if you can borrow a puppy and have it on your shoulder/head for your pic!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Crimson wrote:
To-do list for today:

-1 hour OLD grind
Only giving advice because I've gotten complements on my texting from notable veterans, I have a 90%+ show rate on scheduled dates. I've personally got my texts reviewed, and they've come a long way.

Consider posting your OLD texts for feedback/review

I don't think anyone has given you good text advice, just correcting you from boring soup/screening bs. So I'll give you a few tips/resources.

A lot of guys started to give me good pointers when I started posting them on my log early on, it's such an underrated skill that a LOT of people overlook.

Some resources that helped me start off we're https://web.archive.org/web/20200809180 ... -dq16ldatn Don't take everything in that article to heart, there are somethings to not to do. Like waiting to respond days after getting a number, etc. You will start figuring it out.

A good rule of thumb when it comes to OLD texting/texting in general, you have to have the mindset of kind of going 3rd person, how are you presenting yourself, what would this person think of how I am presenting myself through text? Girls from OLD don't know who you are, all they know are your texts + pictures. Texting is a direct reflection of you, what kind of experience are you painting for this woman? A screening/boring texter? Fuck no. All guys are doing that, BORING. GAY.

Experiences are some of the greatest things we can offer another human being, let alone a woman. Being playful,teasing,challenging,displaying higher value,roleplay,humor are good starting points with some general chit chat/get to know you boring shit so she is investing.

Eventually once your volume picks up, you will start to see what works/what doesn't, fast. Talk to literally fucking everyone on that app, think of this as some experiment.

Start noticing patterns and be mindful of them, what gets girls hooked, what doesn't. Be mindful of everything, every time you burn a lead think of what you did wrong, what you did right

Some things you say to certain archetypes of girls will weed them out as well, you will learn how to calibrate with time

For example I'd use some lines I thought we're good, and I would burn leads, I stopped using them. I see girls react good to x thing, so I start using that and just formulate my own little stack, while doing stuff on the fly of course.

Keep killing it, a lot of guys here are rooting for you. Keep it up, don't let them down.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Crimson

Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:35 pm

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:08 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:13 am
I tried my best to edit the shitty dog pic:

Is it good enough for Tinder? (The picture under the first one is the after-picture)
Definitely not.

If you need an example of a decent dog photo to copy, I've noticed a significant increase in matches after adding this one (minus the blue
blindfold of course) and making it my main photo:
PXL_20220603_182938311.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Bonus points if you can borrow a puppy and have it on your shoulder/head for your pic!
Got it, thanks for showing your picture! I might have to ask a friend if I could use their dog for pics.

Crimson

Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:47 pm

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:07 pm
Crimson wrote:
To-do list for today:

-1 hour OLD grind
Only giving advice because I've gotten complements on my texting from notable veterans, I have a 90%+ show rate on scheduled dates. I've personally got my texts reviewed, and they've come a long way.

Consider posting your OLD texts for feedback/review

I don't think anyone has given you good text advice, just correcting you from boring soup/screening bs. So I'll give you a few tips/resources.

A lot of guys started to give me good pointers when I started posting them on my log early on, it's such an underrated skill that a LOT of people overlook.

Some resources that helped me start off we're https://web.archive.org/web/20200809180 ... -dq16ldatn Don't take everything in that article to heart, there are somethings to not to do. Like waiting to respond days after getting a number, etc. You will start figuring it out.

A good rule of thumb when it comes to OLD texting/texting in general, you have to have the mindset of kind of going 3rd person, how are you presenting yourself, what would this person think of how I am presenting myself through text? Girls from OLD don't know who you are, all they know are your texts + pictures. Texting is a direct reflection of you, what kind of experience are you painting for this woman? A screening/boring texter? Fuck no. All guys are doing that, BORING. GAY.

Experiences are some of the greatest things we can offer another human being, let alone a woman. Being playful,teasing,challenging,displaying higher value,roleplay,humor are good starting points with some general chit chat/get to know you boring shit so she is investing.

Eventually once your volume picks up, you will start to see what works/what doesn't, fast. Talk to literally fucking everyone on that app, think of this as some experiment.

Start noticing patterns and be mindful of them, what gets girls hooked, what doesn't. Be mindful of everything, every time you burn a lead think of what you did wrong, what you did right

Some things you say to certain archetypes of girls will weed them out as well, you will learn how to calibrate with time

For example I'd use some lines I thought we're good, and I would burn leads, I stopped using them. I see girls react good to x thing, so I start using that and just formulate my own little stack, while doing stuff on the fly of course.

Keep killing it, a lot of guys here are rooting for you. Keep it up, don't let them down.
Wow, thanks so much for the detailed advice. I will read the article you linked above and I will implement the things you've written out.

As for my texts, I follow Andy's Tinder guide template. I could see how his template could come across as boring though.

I will gladly share my OLD texts, I'll have to translate them first though, since they're in german.

Crimson

Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:15 am

Review for today:

-Take basketball pics with my cousin ✅ (All of them turned out shit though)

-Complete 2 exam simulations ✅ (Failed both, but better than yesterday)

-Go to gym ✅ (Could only do 50% of the workout though, I felt like shit)

-Approach 1 girl ❌ (I tried, but pussied out on all of them)

-Read 10 pages of "You Can't Afford The Luxury of Negative Thought" ✅ (Read way more than that, this book is absolutely amazing)

-1 hour OLD grind ✅ (Just finished, no replies yet [it's currently 2 A.M. here])

Conclusion:

I felt like shit the whole day, resentful, depressed and hopeless all at once. Still tried my best I feel like, about 85% of my capability.

Crimson

Crimson

Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:55 am

Update on scheduled date:

The date with the girl I cold approached is still lined up for today. To my surprise it’s actually not raining right now, so maybe God is on my side today.

We’ll see if she flakes. I texted her: “Looking forward to today😉” as a confirmation text this morning.

Crimson

Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:48 am

To-do list for today:

-1 hour OLD grind

-Go on date

-3 exam simulations

-Read 20 Pages of “You Can’t Afford The Luxury of A Negative Thought”