brohankwon's Progress Log - funny piano song

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
brohankwon
Name: Yohan
Goal: 2-3 plates

Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:17 pm

Hey y'all,

As of 21.12.23, re-starting this progress log.

About me:
-based in Hamburg, Germany (Korean-American, US Citizen)
-pursuing piano & comedy act while making money as a freelance pianist (let me know if you're interested in hearing my songs - i have 2 best ones similar to Bo Burnham)
-Karaoke Legend! Haha

Goals:
-get rid of stomach fat (close to flat-stomach)
-10k instagram followers (this is where i post my piano & comedy content as well as occasional photos)

What else? Hmmmm....well, gotta start somewhere!!
Last edited by brohankwon on Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
brohankwon

Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:35 pm

Last edited by brohankwon on Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
brohankwon

Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:40 am

brohankwon

Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:16 pm

CRAZY U-BAHN STORY

So, last month, I was on my way back home from playing a show at Frozen Musical. On the U-Bahn (subway) with a colleague, there was a woman listening in to our conversation about musicals, and then she jumped in. Fast forward until about half-way back home (turns out we were getting off at the same stop), she asked for my number. That was the moment I knew she was interested -- yes, I was gonna ask for her number but near the end of the subway journey for the sake of rejecting-awkwardness lol.

To sum it up, we ended up "making music together" at her place ;) (I had a friend staying with me at my place). But I found this unbelievable, as it was only 1,5 hours ago that we meet. I had never thought that it would happen to someone like me, despite a shitty haircut. She even said "I don't usually do this", which I took as a big compliment, because that meant she had a genuine desire.

We ended up seeing each other 2 more times up to now. Not sure when I will see her again, as I'm waiting to hear back from another musical when I'm going to start playing with them.

Here are my takeaways:
-You never know whether a girl finds you attractive - this is where in-person approaches come in handy!
-A girl will break her rules for a man she genuinely desires - even if within the hour
-She will also make it easy!
brohankwon

Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:26 am

TESTING INTEREST LEVELS

Wednesday Night — was supposed to meet a girl at the subway station close to where I live at 11pm. Earlier that evening she wanted to change the location to a more public place (specifically, a certain popular nightlife area with bars) because she felt more “comfortable” that way. But my instincts were telling me that she wanted to keep her eye open for a potential better option, so I pretty much said no. We ended up not meeting and unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Thursday Afternoon — met a different girl at the same subway station at 12pm, then went to the nearest coffee shop. Although she was wondering if we could meet up at the Main Station (it was closer to her), she was still cool with traveling a little bit more to meet up. We smaaaassssssshhheeeeddddd.

Takeaway: A girl with high interest won't care too much about the meeting location, even if it means traveling a bit further.
brohankwon

Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:24 am

JANUARY SUMMARY - Karaoke Bar Edition

(I have a feeling that I should be more active - will try to work on that!)

Before New Years 2024, I had gone to this one particular karaoke bar in Hamburg a number of times in 2023. Not once did I bring a girl home. From mid October to December 31st I had not gone at all. And then suddenly, after deciding to go there once more on NYE (Silvester as they call it in Germany), I finally took one home! She was also very cute. Not to mention that she was willing to travel a half hour back to my apartment - 200% genuine desire.

And I didn't think it would happen again...until 20 days later when the same thing happened again, this time with a nice 23-yr old Mexican who came just for a few days.

TAKEAWAY(S):
-It doesn't matter how far you live from a nightlife area - 30-45min are enough (at least they were for me). However I am planning to move closer sometime in the future
-Because I sing really well, like REALLY well, that's a place where I get to demonstrate my value. It may be different for you - it's all about where you can show your strengths within the nightlife scene
-In-person is important too (I didn't get a single lay from online that month)
-Things go really quick when a girl is truly down (both were willing to go home with me within 30min of interacting)

[Edit; BTW that new photo is from the photographer - one of the main reasons why I alway frequent this place]
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:50 am

New avatar pic is really good! Definitely worth putting in your online profiles.

Congrats on the lays from the karaoke bar.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:12 pm

brohankwon wrote:
-It doesn't matter how far you live from a nightlife area - 30-45min are enough (at least they were for me). However I am planning to move closer sometime in the future
Tbh it does matter. I have similar logistics and while I have gotten laid from it, living 5 or 10 minutes away would make things way easier.

Congrats on the lays
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:26 pm

brohankwon wrote:
[Edit; BTW that new photo is from the photographer - one of the main reasons why I alway frequent this place]
Great photo.
Squilliam wrote:
brohankwon wrote:
Tbh it does matter. I have similar logistics and while I have gotten laid from it, living 5 or 10 minutes away would make things way easier.

Congrats on the lays
Context is important. New York City has island geography and snobbery regarding living off-island. Most other cities don't have this and thus many people live far out and girls are much more understanding.
brohankwon

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:02 pm

Bman wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:50 am
New avatar pic is really good! Definitely worth putting in your online profiles.

Congrats on the lays from the karaoke bar.
Thanks man!! I seemed to be getting more matches so I had a feeling that would be a great photo.
brohankwon

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:03 pm

Squilliam wrote:
brohankwon wrote:

Congrats on the lays
No doubt that 5-10min away is MUCH better than my situation. When it comes to genuine desire though, my point still stands. :)

And thanks!
Last edited by brohankwon on Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brohankwon

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:06 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:26 pm
brohankwon wrote:
Great photo.
Squilliam wrote:

Congrats on the lays
Context is important. New York City has island geography and snobbery regarding living off-island. Most other cities don't have this and thus many people live far out and girls are much more understanding.
Thanks!! And I have a feeling it also has to do with the general fact that it's safer in Europe than the US, and also public transportation. Also, there are girls from the dating apps who have no problem traveling to my closest subway station, and there are also girls who make excuses (too far, too late, etc.)
brohankwon

Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:13 am

FOOD-BOOSTING TESTOSTERONE (from Stirling Cooper's Advice)

The following foods I take every day:
-1 cup pomegranate juice
-3 stalks of celery
-4 eggs (actually this one's from Hamza -- apparently it helps with erections?)
-sometimes 1 cup pineapple juice (for semen taste lol)

Anyone have opinions/ideas/etc. that I might be missing? I'll see what more there is, as I go to bed being 1:13am in Europe
brohankwon

Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:05 pm

FLAKED BY 3 BUT SMASHED 1

This week was interesting, I would say. I happened to schedule 4 dates this week, but the first 3 flaked (one did get sick to be fair, but still...). But, last night I met with the 4th -- ended up being the best seggs up to now. 19-year old cute petite German with the best body I've ever seen.

TAKEAWAYS:
1) once one of them works out, you completely forget about the rest

2) The numbers game, simple as that.
brohankwon

Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:11 pm

NEW PHOTOS (i posted these on the mega feedback thread too but I wanted to post them here too to see if it's better that way)

Current Batch
IMG_7481.jpg
I really want to add the following two:
IMG_7201.JPG
IMG_7190.JPG

But not sure about this piano pic replacing the current one because of the weird expression (though it scored well as a social pic)
DSC_0008 Large.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.