Styling a nice guy into a sexy man

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:11 pm

Vamos wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:39 am
kratjeuh wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:03 pm
Going out shopping alone is difficult, I’ll probably hit up @foducossy42 s fashion consultant up after my trip.

Need a couple outfits for a possible photoshoot here and to look better on the street. Added 2 outfits that I like.

Red shirt and white pants are together
The blazer is normally with a shirt and pants but it wasn’t in my size.
I think you should first be clear about what "dress code" or style you want to use privat and at work. Street fashion, like @Radical for example, smart casual, the “old money style” that I introduced aka Mediterranean chic. And then build your wardrobe specifically and strategically instead of just going shopping.

15-20 solid and well-thought-out items of clothing are enough. You or we in general should also ask yourself/ourself the question of quality. Fast fashion is relatively cheap, but it only looks good for a short time. For example, wear a polo from H&M, Zara, ... and then one from Tommy Hilfiger for example and you will see that the H&M polo looks good in the store, but day by day it falls apart and loses its shape/look, the Hilfiger will look good for years if you treat it well.

You can often see quality and, above all, it is more durable. For example, you don't need the trench coat from Burberry for 2k euros, but you also don't need the one from H&M for 70€ either. There are solid models in the €150-€400 price range that you can enjoy for longer. Of course you can buy T-Shirts, underwear, socks and clothing that you rarely wear, but it shouldn't be the standout pieces. In the end, it's even cheaper to have a wardrobe made up of a few well-thought-out, high-quality items than to have to go shopping for new items every new season.

You can also get some extremely good, second-hand clothing on sites like Vinted. Of course, with the small risk that you won't be able to send them back if they don't fit (don't forget the tailor btw). This week i got completely new, unworn chelsea boots from Hudson London there for €35, which would otherwise cost €200+.
Great points, I’ve edited my first post and added the fashion Im going after.

High end clothes are a fact. In fact all my shirts and shirts are from high end fashion stores and I definitely have stuff at home that I can already implement
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:45 pm

foducossy42 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:46 am
Can you mix stainless steel and silver rings though @Paid Renegade @Radical ?
Yeah you can wear them together no problem. I still wear a silver cuff with my dive watch and they match because they’re both silver toned. (Although one woman did ask me if my cuff was “made from brass”) My point with the watches being made from stainless is just that no one considers those to be “cheap metals”.

Maybe just go on a piece by piece basis and go with whichever looks best. Personally when I was holding my sterling silver pendant next to my dive watch I was amazed at how much brighter and cleaner the dive watch looked, so I went ahead and ordered a stainless steel pendant from twistedpendant and have been very happy with it. I wear it instead of the silver one now even though I paid like $150 for the silver. I feel the stainless one has a more appealing shine and looks brighter.

Then again when I look for rings I see more options in silver that I like compared to stainless. So again maybe just go on a piece by piece basis

@Radical makes a good point about looking out for cheap options, and there are different types of steel as well. The one I bought is “surgical grade 316L”

EDIT- here’s a picture of both pendants. Guess which one is silver
C9561E27-BDC3-4DB1-A030-0C5ED7C7E664.jpeg
And after cleaning:
838A6C66-A2F9-46D5-953C-A297DA8D87A4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Paid Renegade on Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:39 pm

foducossy42 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:46 am
My stylist is a dating coach as well and his advice to me was “cheap metals, cheap man”.

It’s also advice on r/MaleFashionAdvice that silver generally looks better than stainless steel.
Yeah i've heard that

But on both a practical & aesthetic front i cant agree and some of the arguments is typically made from like a snobbery - i dont have a fairer word than that which describes it
You could also make the argument that guys are spending a lot on silver in comparison and have to justify it somehow

No bad word towards your guy though, we are in very similar lines of work and he did a great job with your style
I admire the outlook he gives to clients too, a recurring problem i have is convincing the uninitiated to spend more on clothing

I do think there's a lot of crap steel accessories floating about which probably doesn't help as most accessories made of silver - due to the price of material - is always going to be crafted to a higher standard

Regards mixing there isnt much issue, as you would pair silver with a steel watch
I have a silver St Christopher Pendant and i wear steel rings with that
foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:40 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:45 pm
@Radical makes a good point about looking out for cheap options, and there are different types of steel as well. The one I bought is “surgical grade 316L”

EDIT- here’s a picture of both pendants. Guess which one is silver
Thanks, will look out for that kind of steel! Clearly the steel is brighter though so I’ll definitely give it a try. But pictures and real life can vary quite a bit when it comes to shiny metal things.
Radical wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:39 pm
Yeah i've heard that

But on both a practical & aesthetic front i cant agree and some of the arguments is typically made from like a snobbery - i dont have a fairer word than that which describes it
You could also make the argument that guys are spending a lot on silver in comparison and have to justify it somehow

No bad word towards your guy though, we are in very similar lines of work and he did a great job with your style
I admire the outlook he gives to clients too, a recurring problem i have is convincing the uninitiated to spend more on clothing

I do think there's a lot of crap steel accessories floating about which probably doesn't help as most accessories made of silver - due to the price of material - is always going to be crafted to a higher standard

Regards mixing there isnt much issue, as you would pair silver with a steel watch
I have a silver St Christopher Pendant and i wear steel rings with that
Yeah I do think MFA is quite snobbish so don’t disagree there.

Thanks, appreciate the compliment re my current style! And yeah I think it’s the crappy quality of steel out there which is the problem, I’ll try the surgical steel that Renegade suggested and see if I like it.

If anything this just gives me more variety as sometimes there are nice designs on Etsy I write off for being made of steel. Now I feel I have artistic licence to go buy them, lol.
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
kratjeuh

Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:07 pm

Insole shoes

Been reading stuff on insole shoes that can elevate you up to 2 inches. There’s ones that go higher but they look hella awkward.

How does one go about this?

Do I wear these everyday or only when going out? I think it would be weird to suddenly be taller than some of my mates.

Coloured contacts

I found this very interesting because my eye area is weak and it’s a dangerous one to improve cosmetically.
Eye colour doesn’t impact attractiveness (only rarity which in some sense does impact it) but the brightness of the eyes is a main factor.

The majority of people using them go for an insane colour which makes them look fake as they are. It’s however very less noticeable if you pick a colour that reasonates which your current colour. For my dark brown eyes, I could pick lighter brown or hazel or possibly a small shade of green.

Obviously only high tier contacts are usable as they aren’t causing irritation and are barely noticeable.

I will be testing these for sure when I plan a new holiday because people won’t know me and can’t tell by previously meeting me that I’m rocking contacts.

Now here’s the real question, if I ever intend of leaving the country I could rock these. But would it be an immense turn off if I take a girl home and take off my contacts?
—> I’ve had girls compliment me on having minor makeup in my bathroom because they thinks it’s cool that guys take care of their appearance, would this differ?
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:17 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Insole shoes

Been reading stuff on insole shoes that can elevate you up to 2 inches. There’s ones that go higher but they look hella awkward.

How does one go about this?

Do I wear these everyday or only when going out? I think it would be weird to suddenly be taller than some of my mates.

Coloured contacts

I found this very interesting because my eye area is weak and it’s a dangerous one to improve cosmetically.
Eye colour doesn’t impact attractiveness (only rarity which in some sense does impact it) but the brightness of the eyes is a main factor.

The majority of people using them go for an insane colour which makes them look fake as they are. It’s however very less noticeable if you pick a colour that reasonates which your current colour. For my dark brown eyes, I could pick lighter brown or hazel or possibly a small shade of green.

Obviously only high tier contacts are usable as they aren’t causing irritation and are barely noticeable.

I will be testing these for sure when I plan a new holiday because people won’t know me and can’t tell by previously meeting me that I’m rocking contacts.

Now here’s the real question, if I ever intend of leaving the country I could rock these. But would it be an immense turn off if I take a girl home and take off my contacts?
—> I’ve had girls compliment me on having minor makeup in my bathroom because they thinks it’s cool that guys take care of their appearance, would this differ?
I thought this was a fashion thread, not an lookism.net thread?

These "hacks" aren't going to do a damn thing until you fix your inner game.
kratjeuh

Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:24 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:17 pm
I thought this was a fashion thread, not an incel thread
Ofcourse it’s not.

The shoes belong to the fashion as it’s not something I’d usually wear because it doesn’t fit my style but I see the benefits of added height.

Kim K started a huge part of the colored contacts hype and it adds to her look in the same way that tattoos are also not directly fashion but it adds to your general look.

Brighter eyes in Latin country (my target audience) = more exotic = even more foreigner effect combined with dressing as a sexy white man so imo it does make sense
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:31 pm

This will be our next guy who slays in Latin America

White guys in that part of the world are a god damn unstoppable force

My bro The Bastard used to clean up house and I’ve seen the women they were so hot it’s not even funny lmfao

Looking forward to sending you into war doing a total demolition job on them

Take no prisoners

No dick shall remain unsucked!
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
kratjeuh

Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:29 pm

https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/2022/02/2

“Most ideal is to actually style yourself look after a celebrity you look like. If you frequently get comments that you look like someone famous, stalk their Instagram and copy their style exactly. This is perhaps the most underrated looksmaxxing technique.”

I never actually get these comments so that’s why I’m asking advise from the boys.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1659&hilit=Kratjeuh

These are pics from 1.5years ago although slightly too hard faceapped maybe.

I’ll drop some unedited ones below as well so you have an idea how I look without faceapp, editing, filters, good angles, …
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Juicy3lf
Goal: £70k/yr

Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:18 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
I’ve had girls compliment me on having minor makeup in my bathroom because they thinks it’s cool that guys take care of their appearance, would this differ?
If makeup is on the table that could max me out however I also plan on maxing out my skin at the same time as my hair. Without tanning.
Stay 6 months consistent with hair loss regimen (1/6)
Fix sleep to be consistent with schedule
Sell motorbike and other stuff (make 2k cash)
Make first $1000 in a niched online business
kratjeuh

Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:39 pm

Does anyone know where he got this jacket?

Love the guys fashion but he barely posts where he got the clothes
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:52 pm

@kratjeuh

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/allsaints-v ... at/6529952

In the future use Google Lens search and just drop in the image.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
AmericanAndy
Goal: Relationship,Threesomes

Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:48 am

How much do you like those clothes personally? I think if you like it then your mood will be great when you go out. Another idea is you could wear clothes in similar category of the women you're looking for. For example I'm thinking of wearing punk/rebel looking clothes to attract goth chicks. Or classy suits to attract classy women.

You could consider how much you like that style personally and others opinions as an overlap of criteria.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:40 am

AmericanAndy wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:48 am
How much do you like those clothes personally? I think if you like it then your mood will be great when you go out.
The thing about adopting a new style is that it can feel completely weird at first but you get used to it. Especially if you’ve never been a sharp dresser then stepping outside of what you’re comfortable with is basically mandatory.

Up until about a year ago I’d never worn a piece of jewelry in my entire life. The street aesthetic you see around here was totally new to me and not my taste. Now it’s what I feel confident in and when I see old pictures of myself I look like a virgin wallflower
kratjeuh

Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:04 am

Been really fucking with patterns on shirts and pants, classy pants in general and some other formal stuff.

More or less drifting away from anything fuckboy related and going into the men zone.

I want to ask some stores that you all would recommend to add options to my wardrobe

My main stores right now are
Ralph Lauren
Hugo Boss
Tommy Hilfiger
—> More expensive options

Blakely
Boohoomann
Zara
—> These are my budget options

Ill attach some more pics of what I’m going after to give a reference.