Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:41 pm

Antonio44 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:30 pm
she is attractive so she's spent her life having millions of guys interested in her solely because she's hot, not because of who she is. Just keep showing her you like her (her, not her looks) by being yourself, being open, enjoying the ride, and doing what you feel and it will flow.

For a personal example, with my last ex, she was the same way. I remember going on a first date with her and thinking, oh wow, you are the most attractive women I've been out with. When I went out with her and my mates, they would all be complimenting me on her etc. But she said literally exactly the same as your girl, that she was worried that I didn't like her enough, (and I had a lot of options). How I got through this was just being open and myself and enjoying quality time with her.

Also, a great thing for attractive women is to compliment them on non-appearance stuff you like. E.g ex was an accountant, would get a dozen compliments a day on her looks but what she really wanted was to be appreciated for her intelligence and not just for being a pretty face.
More amazing advice from @Antonio44

The two hottest women I've ever dated also had qualities I liked in them more than any other woman.

For one, I absolutely loved how much she made me laugh, and she lit up much more when I talked about how funny and charming she was than how hot and gorgeous she was.

And with the other, I loved reading books with her and talking about nerdy things that I couldn't talk to anyone else about. She also loved it far more when I complimented her mind and told her how much I enjoyed talking about fascinating things with her than when I called her sexy and beautiful.
Antonio44
Goal: Improve dating quality

Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:33 am

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:41 pm
Antonio44 wrote:
she is attractive so she's spent her life having millions of guys interested in her solely because she's hot, not because of who she is. Just keep showing her you like her (her, not her looks) by being yourself, being open, enjoying the ride, and doing what you feel and it will flow.

For a personal example, with my last ex, she was the same way. I remember going on a first date with her and thinking, oh wow, you are the most attractive women I've been out with. When I went out with her and my mates, they would all be complimenting me on her etc. But she said literally exactly the same as your girl, that she was worried that I didn't like her enough, (and I had a lot of options). How I got through this was just being open and myself and enjoying quality time with her.

Also, a great thing for attractive women is to compliment them on non-appearance stuff you like. E.g ex was an accountant, would get a dozen compliments a day on her looks but what she really wanted was to be appreciated for her intelligence and not just for being a pretty face.
More amazing advice from @Antonio44

The two hottest women I've ever dated also had qualities I liked in them more than any other woman.

For one, I absolutely loved how much she made me laugh, and she lit up much more when I talked about how funny and charming she was than how hot and gorgeous she was.

And with the other, I loved reading books with her and talking about nerdy things that I couldn't talk to anyone else about. She also loved it far more when I complimented her mind and told her how much I enjoyed talking about fascinating things with her than when I called her sexy and beautiful.
Cheers bro, you are very kind.

Damn I love sexy nerds, I'm nerdy as fuck and it constantly delights me how many sexy club girls are actually intelligent as fuck once I start getting deep with them. Last night I was chatting with butterfly girl (my girlfriend - must ask your advice sometime on some girlfriend stuff) - and we got talking about deep stuff and she said how her ex hated that she was was intelligent and it made him insecure, and I just replied that I fucking love her intelligence. TBH I've learned lots of stuff from all of my girlfriends and I absolutely love people that can teach me stuff, challenge my perspectives and make me think.
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:37 pm

Antonio44 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:33 am
Damn I love sexy nerds, I'm nerdy as fuck and it constantly delights me how many sexy club girls are actually intelligent as fuck once I start getting deep with them. Last night I was chatting with butterfly girl (my girlfriend - must ask your advice sometime on some girlfriend stuff) - and we got talking about deep stuff and she said how her ex hated that she was was intelligent and it made him insecure, and I just replied that I fucking love her intelligence. TBH I've learned lots of stuff from all of my girlfriends and I absolutely love people that can teach me stuff, challenge my perspectives and make me think.
Oh man, you just reminded me of a great example of a beautiful young woman that got ten times sexier when she asked me, a few minutes into our first date, if I had experience with psychedelics.

Up until then I thought she was some inexperienced, uptight, prudish Catholic girl, but as soon as she expressed enthusiasm about 🍄 I realized "oh hot damn, this gorgeous girl is an explorer just like!".

As soon as I realized how open-mined and curious and nonjudgmental she was I felt my entire energy toward her shift and I got so fucking turned on I made her stand up and give me a hug, right there in the middle of the bar, just so she could feel how much I wanted her now that I had seen who she really was
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:36 pm

Damn man living it up in Korea? That's epic!

Regarding having a quality relationship, you can always keep it simple. She must be cute + be a really nice person with no red flags. If you have a bunch of options/plates you would have several of these type of relationships running at once.

Then you can have the talk and start seeing her more often etc. if you are now a couple. My personal entry point for a girl into a relationship is to accept non-monogamy. I know its not for everyone, its just a personal thing. You do you obviously.

Anyway, my point is you can probably create a reasonably efficient system where every girl you meet is at some point on the win @Manganiello 's heart pipeline with most statistically grinding to a halt or remaining in the initial phase indefinitely unless 1 or both of you call it quits.

Realise of course it sounds like of robotic and industrial but perhaps writing down your own personal criteria of what you want in a proper relationship might help a lot. Have 2-3 absolutely non-negotiable must-haves. And a list of would-be nice etc. Sort of like a driving test - fail on any of the big 3 then its over, whereas you are way more lenient on the small things as long as the big 3 are respected.

I actually was talking to my girlfriend recently about how we became so close and enjoy such a high quality connection and relationship. It came down to meeting each other's standards. Apparently I am much nicer than the typical machismo Mexican while still having firm boundaries who does what he wants (something like a cat in a man's body she says). And for me she is both hot and easy to get along with and (so far) no drama. Winner winner chicken dinner. We only became 'a couple' once she had agreed to non-monogamy because assuming your top 2-3 criteria are met, you can also have an entry requirement to screen out girls for whatever reason (in this case non-monogamy).

Of course it still appears like a 99% monogamous relationship and we are likely closer than we would otherwise have been because we are technically allowed to sleep around casually. She said she feels it drives her to be a better person and keep in shape in a way she might not necessarily be motivated to do if it was 100% monogamous and arguably she gives a LOT more than the typical woman does (most of whom don't need or like men these days especially in the west) when its hard monogamy. She wants to 'crush the competition' (not knowing that without here I am almost incel again lmao).

It has been very enlightening because the truth is, the more time you spend in actual relationships, the more you learn about what you WANT and what you DON'T WANT and your boundaries/standards are forged. Its also easy to get traumatised either by bad relationships or endless 'wear and tear' style rejection from day-game, online dating etc. and become jaded and almost numb to forming real, genuine connections.

Sorry for the rant, I wasn't planning on that. I just figured maybe you are at that beautiful stage where you value so much more than casual flings and meaningless (though initially exciting) condom sex with strangers and wanted to give you my take after being through quite a journey in this regard in recent years.

For what its worth.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:03 am

Manganiello wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:34 pm
But to be honest, after the convo I still thought. Maybe it's best to keep options open in 2 months. Because even tho she's sincerely trying, I got the feeling she's still unsure about how it will really go.

So its not perfect.

To me its atleast worth trying. Because it's what I want. And if I don't get it, it sucks a bit.
Just gonna point out that it seems like every train of thought you have about this relationship ends with breakup. Don't forget that it also comes with all the good stuff and she likes you a lot as well. The future could also be very bright. It's always good to be realistic, but you should also challenge your negative thoughts. From the outside it looks like it could go very well.
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:03 pm

Update

Had another stellar weekend.

Mostly relationshipy

I had 4 days off and just did a giant chill.
She worked Monday, while I didn't.

20230814_205523.jpg
So Monday we got some cheap drinks.
Then are some Japanese food.

Went for a walk, talked and made out on a bench in front of a lake for maybe like 90 minutes.

She came over, packing her suitcase if cosmetics. Banged once at night. Three times more in the morning.

Then got some American breakfast. Which is rare as fuck in Korea. And Asians have no idea how it works lol.

20230815_142549.jpg
So she was literally drinking coffee creamer from the small plastic container.

After that we went to some sick ass cafe in a quiet hidden gem part of Seoul that feels half European and half Korean.

20230815_184645.jpg
Walked through the old hanok villages and came across a temple food place.

20230815_195559.jpg
Literally a restaurant ran by a Buddhist monk who has a modest level of fame. So cool. He played piano while we all ate a 5 course meal. No idea this place existed btw. It was just us trying to find something open.

Really freaking good day.

I know I'm feeling more interested in her the more we have days like this.

what's next?

Could be dating still.

That's not ruled out. And probably won't be for a few months.

If things work out with this chick. I'm ok closing the chapter on this I think.

Soo...It's kind of nice to have a period of time right now. Where there's no major goal to work on.

But also a dangerous place to be honest.

But I'm using it well. By thinking deeply about what I want next.

I had the exact same thing 3 months ago. But that was more about dating.

Now I'm trying to think much longer term.

What do I want in 3 years?

And what kind of situation do I want to be
with my dating/relationship life?

What about my work?

What kind of person do I want to be in the process?

These are all cool questions.

---

Other Stuff

Skimmed through a few books on relationships.

I don't want to sound arrogant. But it was good that all the stuff the authors were saying was predominantly conclusions I already made myself.

-------------------

Antonio44 wrote:
she's worried because you are an attractive guy with lots of options, and she is attractive so she's spent her life having millions of guys interested in her solely because she's hot, not because of who she is. Just keep showing her you like her (her, not her looks)
Id say this is pretty accurate. She gets called pretty or has attention everyday. I've found everytime I've complemented her looks it's 'I know'.

Thebastard wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:36 pm
'wear and tear' style rejection from day-game, online dating etc. and become jaded and almost numb to forming real, genuine connections.
@Thebastard hey man. Good to hear from you man. Korea is really great actually. Having a great time out here.

So i was really thinking about this actually.

I noticed my capacity to form a deep connection went down after a certain # of lays. It's almost like I have a bit of a guard up because Ive seen the spectrum of behaviour, but also I learnt I can replace girls. So that naive lustre of 'the one' or the 'the perfect girl for me' sort of goes away. And is replaced by a more callused rational understanding of the game.

So I find myself needing active attempts to trust this to work well.

@jackBruh. Ya the more time I spend with her. The more I see good signs and I soften up for her.

I still think she has a bit of a wall up, you'd never suspect it just by seeing it hearing us together, but it's been slowly getting better.

But I really like her and want it to work.

As for now. I'm contemplating what's next.

Seems like my current interest game has moved away from "needing to prove something" to seeking a dopamine hit frkm

Hotter girls, different girls, harder girls, etc.

Tbh even the Koreans here I find myself only interested in 1/20th girls here for their level of hottness.

So maybe I'm done with game maybe I'm not. But the remaining goals at least from this vantage point seem like novelty items. And not so much a spiritual conquest.

If this relationship falls apart those goals I think will be enough to get me pumped tho.

Thanks to for the feedback over the weekend.

@Zug
@Olafsmash
Ehti... What's your KYIL tag?
@MakingAComeback

You guys made me realize I was definitively done with stat padding, and that if anything I need to clarify bigger goals.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:39 pm

@Manganiello

Perhaps your capacity to form a deep connection didn’t go down.

Don’t confuse that for having your ‘on guard’ baseline increased far higher than it was initially.

Approaching 100s of girls like you and I have done exposes the red pill reality of how women are and the nature of the sexual marketplace (starting to really hate these terms but you get my point). It wears and tears your spirit over time, making you question more and more whether you'll ever connect deeply with a potential life partner or whatever you want to call it.

It makes you realise that in so far as a proper relationship, most girls you meet are NOT fit for purpose. Not even close.

A lot of that is just the age we live in, death of culture blah blah etc. The incentive for people to be decent and unselfish is at an all time low. I could write a book on that but I won’t.

You are at a point where a girl literally needs to ‘sell you the idea of a relationship.’ As I mentioned before, if you have a very short, pre-determined list of ‘MUST-HAVES’ (not ‘nice-to haves’ which are like icing on the cake) you can quickly screen out girls who either have no place in your life or will remain fuck buddies for the duration of which you two continue to correspond.

While it is true that there are no unicorns, no ‘the one’ or perfect girl for you, there absolutely will be a highly compatible girl out there for you. Probably more than just one or a few.

I guess the better your SMV, the more you approach or try to acquire girls via whatever avenues, the more ‘desirable colored gumballs’ you’ll get from the gumball machine every time you play (increasing your own luck) – tidbit from the Millonaire Fastlane, reframed for this example haha

Remember also there are guys who have gone through a similar journey as you but instead of getting laid consistently AND being able to replace girls within a reasonable time period, basically get nothing.

They aren’t in a position to replace girls who turn out to not be compatible or who outright disrespect them. Most guys are like this by default. But I really feel for the guys who tried to go all out and achieve abundance and outcome independence which are absolutely critical for long-term dating success but ended up empty-handed, jaded and permanently crestfallen.

Anyway, I am sure you get my point. During 2020 I was more or less in the same head-space as you are, and never imagined I’d meet my girlfriend who I am closer to than I even thought possible during the tumultuous period of pick up and relentless rejection.

Keep living the lifestyle so as to always allow opportunities to enter your life but do it on autopilot. At cruising altitude. You opened the throttle and flew your plane into the stratosphere. Now you can pull back the throttle most of the way and live life with a steady stream of incoming suitors.

Hope my rant helped a bit.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Manganiello

Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:45 am

Thebastard wrote:
Don’t confuse that for having your ‘on guard’ baseline increased far higher than it was initially
Are you talking about being jaded?

Because that's an entirely different topic.

Thebastard wrote:
I really feel for the guys who tried to go all out and achieve abundance and outcome independence which are absolutely critical for long-term dating success but ended up empty-handed, jaded and permanently crestfallen.
Ok ya.

"Permanent" is an extremely powerful word. Id be exceptionally cautious attaching it to anything negative.

You choose your narrative for life.

And we've both seen guys with varying difficulty here. Guys who are naturals who just needed to learn how to make a profile or just talk to girls. Basically they fix everything and then some in 8 weeks.

And guys who started off doing pretty much everything wrong and have a hard time learning.

Those guys struggle. No doubt.

But permanent?
Mmmmmmmaybe.

Usually those guys have a lot to fix.
Have trouble internalizing feedback and have giant expectations.

So ya they'll probably be jaded with that combination of traits. But it's all fixable.

And before someone differs with me. Think about the beliefs your defending and their trajectory. One gives an access to power and freedom the other to is destined for doom.

I'm replying to you,@Thebastard, but this isn't really directed at you or anyone in particular. Just something I've observed from coaching and being on this forum. Your words caught something I've been thinking about.

And I always preferred monogamy tbh. But I'm not a staunch believer in it. We'll see what my stance is in 3 months.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:53 am

Manganiello wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:45 am
And I always preferred monogamy tbh. But I'm not a staunch believer in it. We'll see what my stance is in 3 months.
For all the problems monogamy has, polyamory is worse. The "double open" thing is fine for casual IF and ONLY IF both people are super honest, super open, have no jealousy, and actually use protection. Even that is an incredible parley. When I tried polyamory, I had real feelings for both girls, but there was a cap on how much I was willing or wanting to invest in a relationship with a girl who was seeing anyone else. (This may be different from a woman's perspective, no idea).

Abandoning all sense of morality or fairness, I would be willing to invest in multiple women if they were all loyal to me, or if I had multiple wives, but that's logistically a nightmare/impossible in any western country. It also requires significant financial capital. Hypothetically It would work for me no problem, no idea if it actually works for women or if they just pretend it works because losing you is worse.

There's a couple semi-monogamous things I'm sure are ok (for me) and good for scratching novelty - going to bdsm/sex parties, orgies, etc; but only interacting with your partner. Takes the edge off the novelty itch without any cost imo. Some things that seem like it might work for committed monogamy, but I never tested in a serious context - threesomes together, parties with a stranger together.

I've seen some of my partners get fucked by other guys and while I wasn't jealous, it was absolutely revolting to watch. Its like walking in on your parents naked. Honestly, while everyone talks about jealousy, the disgust response is even worse than the jealousy response, so I don't think it would work for me.
Manganiello

Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:09 am

Zug wrote:
couple semi-monogamous things I'm sure are ok (for me) and good for scratching novelty - going to bdsm/sex parties, orgies, etc;
Just for clarity you mean semi-monogamous as sex with the other person present?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Zug

Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:17 am

Manganiello wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:09 am
Zug wrote:
couple semi-monogamous things I'm sure are ok (for me) and good for scratching novelty - going to bdsm/sex parties, orgies, etc;
Just for clarity you mean semi-monogamous as sex with the other person present?
You both go and you can watch and talk to other people, but you're not fucking other people. You fuck each other in front of a live audience. I know it sounds a little strange on paper, and it is, but I've tried it and it provided more novelty satisfaction than fucking a stranger to me. It's definitely 100% monogamy still, it's just real fucking far from vanilla.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:50 am

@Zug

1) The cap thing to your investment is true. Biggest drawback to doing the player harem thing. I feel like an idiot if I spend time and energy doing romantic boyfriend stuff if I know the girl is also getting plowed by someone else. So I don't do it.

2) It's possible to have girls be loyal to you while you fuck other girls, for the simple reason that men and women are different. I have two girls exclusive to me right now, a third one too really but we haven't had a conversation about it, she just doesn't sleep around at all when she's dating someone.

3) It has nothing to do with morality and it's absolutely fair, first of all because men and women are different, second of all because all is fair in love and war. I bring more than enough value to a relationship to demand exclusivity.

If a girl wants me to do romantic boyfriend stuff, I tell her I would enjoy doing that and I like such things, but only if she's exclusive to me. That's a fair trade.

If we're still at the "come drink wine at my place and fuck" stage, then they can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. But getting (fancy) dinner, taking trips, spending significant time together outside of the bedroom = I want something in return.

I know you're looking for a wife & kids, which definitely changes things, but most guys aren't (yet) so they can definitely afford to see how far the player thing can take them.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Zug

Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:09 pm

Holden wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:50 am
2) It's possible to have girls be loyal to you while you fuck other girls, for the simple reason that men and women are different. I have two girls exclusive to me right now, a third one too really but we haven't had a conversation about it, she just doesn't sleep around at all when she's dating someone.

3) It has nothing to do with morality and it's absolutely fair, first of all because men and women are different, second of all because all is fair in love and war. I bring more than enough value to a relationship to demand exclusivity.
2- I'm not arguing whether it happens, obviously it does, but I have no experience if women really do accept this or not, or whether the cap their investment too. Maybe they do, no idea.

3- I don't think it is fair in a vacuum. Things don't have to be symmetrical to be fair, and relationships don't need to be between equals either. That said, her being loyal while you aren't is so inherently lopsided that I don't see it being moral unless you are bringing something else equally lopsided to the table. That's obviously possible, but most guys are not.

I'm not really concerned with fair personally, never thought fairness in any aspect of life was much more than childish fantasy. In terms of LTR, my concern isn't fairness, its "is this something that promotes or harms long term stability in the relationship, or harms/interferes raising children".
Manganiello

Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:10 am

I think I'm done with getting laid for the sake of getting laid. Relationships seem vastly more important. If this girl doesn't work out I might work on day game.

Update 8/21

Stealing a girl from other guys

Being around her is really eye opening. Just how much attention guys throw at her.

Love confession 1

Aside from constant eye contact. She was telling me how she has trouble talking to her best from grade school. Her friends all warned her he was going to confess his love to her. So she had to stop spending as much time with him, because she didn't feel the same. She bought him some sort of gift for her and she didn't want it and was worried he was going to give her a ring or something...

Love confession 2

Then, she told me that one of her profs from University, later became a friend. Drunkenly phoned her after getting engaged and confessed he always loved her.

Beating out Bumble guys

20230820_175201.jpg
20230820_182457.jpg

Then later that day we're walking together holding hands. And this white guy is just giving me hard eye contact. I thought nothing of it.

And then her and the guy say "hi" awkwardly.

What was that?

"Umm..." she was like trying to say something delicately.

"Lol stop being weird. Just tell me."

"He was that other guy that I was going on dates with too"

"Oh that was him?"

"Ya... He actually asked me to be his girlfriend one week before you did".

"So you said no?"

"No I just didn't answer him."

"Why?"

"Well I was always thinking this guy has lots money, but Brandon is more fun."

"Wait so right after he asked u that, u asked me to go on a trip and meet your friends?"

"I guess so... I just felt comfortable around you."

That was eye opening.

As she described more. This other guy was fucking loaded. Had money. Looked better than I did arguably. But lost out.

what girls want ....

I think what she was really saying, and Ive heard it heard before; a guy might check the right boxes for a girl. But she'll go with the guy who makes her feel more alive.

1. Pass the looks threshold
2. And then... Pass the personality threshold.

Slightly ego gratifying to know I beat out a long list of guys.

...But it remains.

3 months

3 months...

I told her that's a yellow flag for me.

And she was just saying matter of factly: Her last relationship (also her first). Ended after 3 years. So it's sort of waste. If it's not going to work you should find out quickly.

... Ok that makes sense.

Especially because she has an idea of her where a relationship fits into her life and where she wants to be in 5 years.

...But 3 months is still like artificial.

Honestly I take that as meaning she's not 100% sold on me. Shes still wondering 'what else is out there?'

One way or another she has to be so sold on me or that has to come up.

But this whole episode is making me realize.

Frame

Frame

FRAME.

Frame
Frame
Frame
Frame
Frame

What's my frame in this?

Because as soon as I think too much about her.
I lose my frame.

The problem here is that as I think and understand more of what she likes and wants. The more I think about it. And those thoughts begin to take up space in my head.

It's like an opportunity cost for my own thoughts about what I want...

@Zug wisely said you should enter a monogamous relationship when there's a plan for you and the girl. Didn't totally make sense when he said it, but now I'm starting to understand it more.

It's important to know what I want.

Getting laid isnt as complicated.

When youre getting laid that more or less doesn't matter. Girls will bang you. And if doesn't matter if life goals match or not.

It's easy actually.

But I have to really define what I want specially to a level that I can make sense of this entire thing.

What will I compromise on and what will I not.

What do I need to have and what am I willing to give?

It's still hazy.

I know for sure. Once I'm done with smashing chicks, I really care about money. And making lots of it in a way that fits into my life vision.

Cool. But what does that mean with my relationships now? What questions should I be asking myself and screening girls with according to that?

It's like every step of the process. You master one step and then run into problems on the next.

I feel like I'm dealing with end game questions and problems.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:48 am

Update
Part 1/2

Ending the uncertainty and weirdness of the relationship.

background

Been seeing Viet girl for 3.5 months.
Last month she said she wanted to trial an official relationship and see where it went.

That NEVER sat well with me.

And I told her that. But it was never clear to her how unwell it sat with me.

So for the last month. I've been thinking this relationship 60% chance ends soon.

Lots of guys I talk to regularly thought it would end sooner with 90-100% certainty.

So, I always kept one foot out the door.

And even the relationship has been really good. It's been surface level

As the feelings grew stronger for each other the need for certainty grew.

For the longest time I had no idea she actually wanted to see me. So I was purposefully distant with her.

Eventually she brought it up.

Conversation 1
Tuesday

Her: It's been 1 month. How do you like me? What's good? What do you want to change?

Me: I like how devoted you are to your friends and family. I like how funny you are and how it's always fun being with you.

Her: And what to you want to change?

Me: Well. I don't like how I always initiate the texts and calls. It's fine. But it's annoying that nothing happens unless I do it.

But that's not that important. The big thing is that, you asked for 3 months. And that sounds weird as fuck to me. And so because you said that. I think you're unsure about me and I kind of think this relationship will be short.

Her: Well I said that because I wasn't sure about you.

Me: I know, but a relationship is black and white. It's yes or no. Not a maybe. So I think if your a maybe, it's actually a no. So maybe this relationship will be short.

She's silent. And I take that silence to mean she's not sure if she wants to see me still.

This thing still being a royal pain in the ass and confusing as hell... I get some feedback:

Getting Feedback

===========================

Feedback - Experienced guy #1
- 5 years of game
- 100-200 lays

Never, ever, ever, ever for any reason ask a girl for a relationship first.

Because you asked her first she'll never want to be with you. She'll think you asked because you lacked options. Now she likes you less.

This will never work. She will string you a long. And slowly put your under her thumb.

Me:
Probably not wrong. But it doesn't feel totally true. Could go either way. Shes either not sure about me and keeping her options open. Or she's waiting for me to commit before she commits.

Feedback - Experienced guy #2
- 8 years of game
- 200-?00 lays.

Guidelines are for noobs.
You know what you're doing.

Macro explanations of game aren't useful for individual girls.

Shes changing her behaviour to keep you happy. That's the biggest indicator out of any.

Me:
Also probably not wrong. Ok well. I just don't want to wait 3 months. She knows me enough she needs to decide now. Because I need to be able to assess the relationship based off of having a real relationship, and if she's not sure, she never will be, so I'm better off looking for better girls.

..After..

Conversation 2
Wednesday

After talking to guy #2. I immediately call her. Just go see how she's doing.

Me: What did you do today.

Her: Bought some cosmetics to feel better.

Me: to feel better? Are you sad?

Her: I was.

Me: Why?

Her: I don't know.

Me: Well when did it start you seemed happy when we talked earlier today.

Her: I was.

Me: So after the call you felt sad.

Her: Yes.

Me: Why?

Her:... I don't know.

Me: I think you do.

Her: Just seeing you having fun with friends...

Me: So you felt bad about my friends?

Her: No...

Me: What is the real reason?

Her: Just I feel like how I did before I broke up with my ex.

(OK finally some honesty...)

Me: How so?

Her: I just feel unsure.

... ANYWAY...

So the conversation goes on. I dig dig and dig.

And I find it.

Shes afraid I'm going to leave her. And that I don't care.

Because I said this:

"The big thing is that, you asked for 3 months. And that sounds weird as fuck to me. And so because you said that. I think you're unsure about me and I kind of think this relationship will be short."

Me: Ok well. What do you want? Do you want this to go longer.

Her: Yeah that's why I asked you what you thought of the relationship.

Shes crying a bit.

Me: oh really?

Her: 네. (She says a little bit in Korean)

Me: alright this is dumb to talk about over the phone. I'm gonna get a taxi.

It's midnight. I work the next mornong.
But I get a taxi. Drive to her place. She gets too blankets and we go to the roof of her apartment and just talk.

Talk for 2 hours. Its really emotional. With sporadic makeouts. But we take care of it.

She wants to go longer than 3 months. And she knows I do too.
Took so long to sort that through because the games we played with each other. Because none of us were super communicative on how we felt.

What's next?

Will I be with her forever?

I mean of course... I don't know.

Shes definitely wife material. But do our goals and ambitions line up? Time will tell.

I'm free to build up a fun life around my goals now. And have a good time in Korea.

But more importantly I can build up my next 3 year goal.

It's been 2.75 years since I set me last 3 year plan. And if worked brilliantly. Sex life is totally handled and there's a lot of great memories.

But what's after this?
Probably money, and possibly finding the right girl if this girl doesn't work.

There is a chance this relationship falls apart. And I might come back and do Day Game. But I got a pretty girlfriend who has a lot of green flags. My goal for any LTR girl I get was get a girl who was worth the effort. So important I have to able to look at her and think. Ya your the kind of girl that made the suffering worth it.

I do feel that way about her. But like I said. I'm not officially done with game until I'm married.

But unless something changes I'm switching gears and focusing big picture again on the next big thing to take on.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]