Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Consistency is key

Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:19 am

You, sir, are a baller
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:32 am

Day 33b (hospital)

Summary
- Easier day, didn't find "I fell down" making the drill any harder
- Took 3 hours to talk to 8 girls.
- Which was more being a perfectionist than anything else.
- 2 bad reactions, which was honestly kind of suprising given I'm complimenting people.

Lesson
- Give myself less time to do the drills.
- I gave myself however much time I wanted to do the drills, and I ended up doddling

Other stuff:
- Calories 1400
- Got off work early because it was so cold, might have all of next week off too.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:13 am

Update February 6th 2021

No drills today, but had this funny thing happen...
1 - Went to buy a book today
2 - Caught this attractive girl looking at me twice
3 - She walks over to where I am and pretends to look at a book.
4 - I talk to her for like 10-15 minutes
5 - Turns out she just wanted me to join her MLM (multi-level marketing) Not sure if that's only a thing in North America.
-- Kind of felt like a waste of time after I found that out.
-- And it feels a little ego-bruising because I thought she was looking at me for how I looked (or maybe she was?) I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot.

Anyways it's just ONE girl. So I get that, but it taught me a few things.
(1) I actually don't know where I stand sexiness-wise, and probably won't until I'm actively going on dates and doing the more sexual compliment drills.
(2) I get why Chris says to keep the conversations short, because this whole thing would've been sorted if I left after 2 or 3 minutes.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:23 am

Your doing great man! Just seeing someone that's farther ahead in the program continually posting updates definitely motivates me to continue.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello

Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:52 pm

Two Days Today

Day 34 (Banana Phone)

Drill: "Ring, ring, ring Banana Phone!, Hey I think your phone is ringing, I like your _________, I think it's your Banana Phone, Hey your Banana Phone is ringing"

Summary:
- Had trouble doing the first 3 girls, felt awkward again (saying stuff I can't see myself ever doing).
- After the first 3 it got super easy.
- Only talked to 2 cute girls out of 14.
- Did it pretty quick, mostly good reactions.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:53 pm

Day 35 (U mad bro?)

Drill: "Hey Bro, Do you got the time? U mad bro? Thanks for helping a bro out. U mad bro?

Summary:
- First 2 sets 100% bad reactions, All 8 girls were miserable.
- Probably the area I was in, it was the same as the Arnold Day (Drill in which I had the worst reactions by far)
- Felt like everyone needed to take some anti-depression pills (seriously)
- I was still feeling good, despite all that.
- Went to a mall and focused exclusively on attractive girls and this time All 8 (for the exception of One), were positive.
- 20 year olds who are attractive ---> Do NOT give red flag reactions most of the time.
- This was a good drill, after going to the better spot I enjoyed this.
- Took 5x longer to do that last 2 sets because I was being so selective, but it was worth it.

Lessons
- Stopping girls for the time who are walking by you rarely gives a good window of time to do the full drill. They usually keep walking after answering
- Feeling good overall, I like doing these drills, and the REAL drills are in sight. One (or two?) More day(s) before I start giving sexual compliments.
- Getting 8-9hrs of sleep helps (feel more present)

Other Stuff:
- Calories 1400 midway through the day (this was a failure in packing food properly)
- No work today, so used that time to get extra Days done.

ALMOST THERE BOYS
Going to Day 46.

@Toast Thanks man, I want to see you finish this.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:08 am

-First 2 sets 100% bad reactions, All 8 girls were miserable.
-I was still feeling good, despite all that.
This is awesome! Just being able to move on and not have it affect you is great.
- Stopping girls for the time who are walking by you rarely gives a good window of time to do the full drill. They usually keep walking after answering
I've also noticed the same. Girls on the street walking by tend to try and keep walking. Makes sense though. Everyone has somewhere they need to be. Girls in the mall or store are browsing and have time to talk.

I'm also definitely going to see this through!
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello

Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:13 am

Toast wrote: ↑
This is awesome! Just being able to move on and not have it affect you is great.
Lol yeah doesn't always happen. But today I was feeling really good. I guess after like 40 or 50 bad reactions I don't care as much.
Toast wrote: ↑
I'm also definitely going to see this through!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:21 pm

Done Week Five!

AA Day 36 (Compliment til they leave)

Time, Leave
Time, That's a nice shirt, Leave
Time, That's a nice shirt, Those are cool shoes, Leave
Time, That's a nice shirt, Those are cool shoes, That's a cool haircut, Leave
Time, That's a nice shirt, Those are cool shoes, That's a cool haircut, That's an awesome purse (even if she isn't holding one), Leave
* Challenge: Give as many non-sexual compliments as you possibly can. Try to reach 7 or 8 before the girl leaves.

Summary
- Fun day. Mostly good reactions, still a few bad ones (For whatever fucking reason... I'm giving compliments?)
- 4 or 5 girls started leaving while I was giving the 4th compliment, most of the time in a good mood though)
- I ran out of things to compliment on the last girl I talked to, I was looking up and down on what she was wearing and covered everything.]
- I had to do 5 extra drills because I kept fucking a few up, and needed to do the challenge.
- This day had about a 30 minute stretch where I couldn't talk to anyone (lost some momentum).
- Overall fun day, I was like laughing the whole time, I couldn't keep a straight face, just remembering it is funny

Typical Challenge would be
" OH hey those shoes are awesome, where'd you get those? I love that jacket by the way it goes with your scarf OMG and that scarf is really cool, I love the glittery stuff on it, it makes it stand out, that's a cool haircut btw I legit love it when girls do their hair like that. And that touque is really nice... (as they start walking away)."

That's it men.

ONE MORE WEEK LEFT!
Going til day 46.

Other stuff:
- Still cold as fuck outside. So no work today.
- Calories 1300 today.
- Got a Canon Rebel T3 with a 50mm f1.8 lens. (might get a better camera depending how I like this one). Just need a tripod.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:41 pm

Day 46??????? Already!? You beast! I can't believe how fast you are blasting through this. There was never any doubt at all you will finish this. Keep smashing away!

Sometimes you lose momentum. Don't beat yourself up about it. As long as you can do what you want to do 90% of the time then you have conquered AA (paraphrasing Chris the almighty)
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:22 pm

Manganiello wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:13 am
Update February 6th 2021

No drills today, but had this funny thing happen...
1 - Went to buy a book today
2 - Caught this attractive girl looking at me twice
3 - She walks over to where I am and pretends to look at a book.
4 - I talk to her for like 10-15 minutes
5 - Turns out she just wanted me to join her MLM (multi-level marketing) Not sure if that's only a thing in North America.
-- Kind of felt like a waste of time after I found that out.
-- And it feels a little ego-bruising because I thought she was looking at me for how I looked (or maybe she was?) I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot.

Anyways it's just ONE girl. So I get that, but it taught me a few things.
(1) I actually don't know where I stand sexiness-wise, and probably won't until I'm actively going on dates and doing the more sexual compliment drills.
(2) I get why Chris says to keep the conversations short, because this whole thing would've been sorted if I left after 2 or 3 minutes.
LOL at the MLM thing. It happened to me once, before I even knew GLL, a beautiful girl talked to me on the street. It turned out she wanted me to sign up for some MLM shit. Fortunately even back then I had enough self esteem to reject that proposal.
It's pretty cool that you are doing the program, keep it up, I'm reading your log to motivate myself to approach 8-)
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Manganiello

Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:10 am

Day 38 (You're cute)

Drill: Walk past/go up to 40 girls and say "You're Cute"

Summary

- This day was MUCH harder than the previous days
- Talk to 4 girls in 3 hours.
- I think it was a mix of 3 or 4 different factors that made today harder than normal (besides the drill itself)

That being said, the day ended super well.
- After the video I recorded I went to another mall and finally walked up two girls who were super attractive and said "Hey this is random, but I just want to say both of you are really cute."
- Just like all the other drills I struggled with, it seems like I need to find my own way of saying it to actually get it done. This was the case here. I said You're cute. But had to introduce it by saying "Hey, I just want to say..."
- Just talking to those last 2 girls made it worth it. Felt fucking GOOD. Like really good.
- Honestly that 1 approach felt like the most important one I've done in the last 3 weeks (maybe the whole program), because I had to get over a bunch of stuff to do it.

Jesus Christ, style makes a big difference. Bought some clothes that looked more "fuckboy" (for lack of a better word), and seriously there were tons of girls staring at me.
- It was like night and day man. From nobody-seems-to-notice to they're all holding eye contact. Maybe that's in my head, but it seemed pretty pronounced to me.

So yeah despite only doing 4 approaches in 3 hours, this felt like a massive day because of the last 30 minutes of it, both the last approach and just changing up my look.

---

@Radical I'm buying stuff in your Style Guide. Got another 15-20 lbs to lose, should I hold off on buying jeans til I lose all the weight or is it fine to buy them now? (I'm sure you've been asked this before, I just can't find the answer).

@Thebastard Thanks man, but I'm only day 38! I'm stopping after Day 46 is what I meant. Trying to do 3.5 days/week, which I've been doing slightly faster.

@Sisyphus Oh yeah? I swiftly turned her down too, but it was a good experience nonetheless. That's a great name btw.

@TimmyTurner When you gonna resume the program? I seem to recall you were doing it until the country went into lockdown.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:40 am

Jesus Christ, style makes a big difference. Bought some clothes that looked more "fuckboy" (for lack of a better word), and seriously there were tons of girls staring at me.
- It was like night and day man. From nobody-seems-to-notice to they're all holding eye contact. Maybe that's in my head, but it seemed pretty pronounced to me.
Not in your head. I experienced the same when I had a haircut and improved my style.

Decent style makes you polarizing, hence the staring. So some girls will look at you with interest and others will think you're weird. Think the grandfather of the PUA industry, Mystery. In the summer I was wearing floral shirts (like the one in my avatar) and goth girls would stare at me and chuckle after a while. They chuckled probably because our styles were diametrically opposed and they thought I looked funny.
- Just like all the other drills I struggled with, it seems like I need to find my own way of saying it to actually get it done. This was the case here. I said You're cute. But had to introduce it by saying "Hey, I just want to say..."
I like this. I tried the AA program 3-4 times in the past and since I'm autistic, I wanted to follow Chris' suggestions to a T. So no tweaking allowed and it was hard. But at the end of the day, there's no magic in the words - it's all about putting yourself out of your comfort zone.

You're killing it man. Good job.
Manganiello

Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:32 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote: ↑
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:40 am
I like this. I tried the AA program 3-4 times in the past and since I'm autistic, I wanted to follow Chris' suggestions to a T. So no tweaking allowed and it was hard
Yeah man that was my hang up the whole day. I literally could NOT do it without changing it up. Felt like such a huge win once I got over that bump.

And you're right about style. Every other guy seemed to wear bad fitting ad hoc clothes and I was more-or-less doing the opposite.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:11 am

Day 38b (You're Cute).

Drill
Walk up to/pass by 10 girls and say "You're cute." and Leave.
Walk up to and stop 10 girls and say "Hey, wait a second- you're cute." and Leave.
Repeat this 2 times, you will speak to 40 girls.

Summary:
- Fucckkkkkk, couldn't do it again either.
- This day looks so fucking easy on paper, but it's like I can't actually say anything. Well I can, but very inconsistently.
- Not 100% sure what the issue is, I guess it's just AA.
- Talked to 5 girls in 2.5 hours. No bad reactions, mostly between positive and neutral.
- I just feel awkward as hell saying it, and what's worse is that I feel awkward about feeling awkward.

- It definitely wasn't lack of hot girls today (mind you majority of them were in groups.
- I could get girls attention.
- It was like I was waiting for some perfect chance.

Lessons
- Not 100% sure.
- Maybe I just wasn't owning the fact I was getting girls attention and then calling them cute.
- Maybe just getting to the point where I assume all reactions will be bad and do it anyway will help.
- Maybe just barging in and saying girls are cute even if it's a weird as fuck situation?

I need some way of doing this one,
- All I have to do is walk up to a girl and say "you're cute". Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Anyway that's all me kind of rattling off thoughts in my head.
I think I just have AA about it, and just need to do it.
And even if I don't have any tips or tricks tomorrow to get this harder day done... I just got to do it anyway.

I really don't want to do this one day to be honest. But I really don't have a choice.

Tomorrow I'm just fucking getting it done. Whatever that means. I don't care if it's sloppy at this point.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]