Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:22 am

Day 42 (3/20)

Hey You're Cute, I'm ____, Handshake, Time, Directions.

Summary
- Not enough time,
- I left work early, but because of errands I got there too late. Had about 30 minutes of good approach time, and then it was getting too late.
- 3 interactions, 2 were pretty positive, 1 was just not even paying attention.
- I missed about 4 opportunities, but they were mostly girls walking the other way. Maybe I should start going after these ones more.
- Mostly tho, this was just starting late and nobody was really out. 7 total opportunities is not a good number to make any progress on.

Notable interaction
Talked to a really shy asian girl and got the handshake.
Chris in the audio says today's drills start to feel real, I didn't really believe it looking at the drill on paper, but after that handshake, it was like "woah" this feels different. There's like a moment where the girl gets into you.
It's hard to explain I guess it's just less games, not high fives or any weird stuff, it's a little bit more genine. Like I'm implying to this girl, "I find you attractive, and I want to see where this goes... BUT! What time is it?! OK SEE YA!
It feels weird to just leave abruptly after seeing chemistry to develop. haha. Kind of like a shock. I really feel like I could've gotten that girls number.
... anyway

Other thoughts
- I'm going to aim to get this program completed by 11:59pm March 14th. So probably no weekends or days off. Just PURE approaches.
- After the AA program I want to do quite a bit of volume of real approaches, but I also want to work a lot more... So I might have to start working at 7am again, and going to bed at 10pm and just make that schedule work (even if it makes me super busy)
- Anyway I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Dear Reader: You Should Do the AA program.
I'm starting to get a good outlook from this point in the program, seeing whats possible now and where I was a few months ago, anyone who hasn't done should do it.
Approaching makes you a man, and gives you an edge nobody else has. You feel way more confident around women. It's not an intellectual thing, like you're actually thinking "this girl is hot, but I've talked to hotter girls already today/yesterday and honestly her life isn't as adventurous or cool as mine, and any guy she meets won't be as legit as I am".
Plus it makes every hot girl outside an opportunity.
It's just a good idea.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:14 am

Day 42 (20/20)

DRILL: Hey you're cute, I'm (name), handshake, time, directions, leave.

Summary:
- Talked to 20 girls, 17 completions, Zero bad reactions, mostly neutral.
- Kind of surprised I did this today, especially since the "cute" drills take so much longer.
- Brutally hard to start, I turned down so many opportunities
- Got some serious momentum going around the 5th or 6th girl.
- Near the end I was following girls into stores, asking them in line, asking with tons of people around, make up stores, everything.
- Probably half of the drills came from girls I had to chase down or stop them from walking.

- As I started to rush I noticed the receptions got considerably worse, but I also didn't care that much.
- Lol I think I was cutting girls off, after they gave their name, just so I could finish the drill and find the next girl.
- Pretty much every girl gave their name, and a handshake, but I only remember 2 girls names lol

Notable Interactions

- 4th girl I talked to blushed hardcore. I'm starting to see that from time to time, the girl's face goes completely red. It feels cool to be able to do that.
- Alexa, was tricky. she was the first girl I saw today, passed her by, wasn't ready to follower her into the store, then 10 minutes later I caught her again, but she just whipped by me, didn't have time to do anything, then 40 minutes later in a different mall, I saw her in line at a store, didn't feel good to talk to her then either, finally got her at the foodcourt, got her name and the handshake.

Lessons

Social Momentum - How I got it today.
- K I think I know why I wasn't able to get momentum yesterday, and why I got it today. The first 2 interactions were brutal to get going, but girls 3,4,5 were all super close together, maybe 5 minutes apart, and doing that many quickly really helped, then girl 6 and 7, at the mall were pretty close together too, after girl 7 I had momentum that carried me through the rest of the day. So I think some of the momentum just comes from talking to lots of people really quickly, even if I don't fee like it, after a certain point my brain shuts off and I can just execute.

Stopping girls walking quickly
- "Hey, wait a second" getting their attention with that, and then waiting til they stop and then doing the drill on them worked pretty well. Not 100%, but most of them.

Following a girl for a few minutes is worth it
- This didn't make sense to do on weeks 1-5, but since it takes way more time to find a cute girl, spotting one and then seeing where she goes, was really helpful.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:45 pm

It’s ok man, 3 approaches or not, always great to see your videos. I get a double dose every day, one from your current day and one from the day I’m doing next.
Manganiello wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:22 am
Chris in the audio says today's drills start to feel real, I didn't really believe it looking at the drill on paper, but after that handshake, it was like "woah" this feels different. There's like a moment where the girl gets into you.
It's hard to explain I guess it's just less games, not high fives or any weird stuff, it's a little bit more genine. Like I'm implying to this girl, "I find you attractive, and I want to see where this goes... BUT! What time is it?! OK SEE YA!
It feels weird to just leave abruptly after seeing chemistry to develop. haha. Kind of like a shock. I really feel like I could've gotten that girls number.
... anyway
Actually already feeling this in the past week or two of the program. Girls that just lean in close to you, surprise you, sometimes you think about them for a day or two afterwards. It’s tough but it’s good anticipation for the real thing

Your message to newbies is echoed. It’s teaching me about life too. Being uncomfortable but understanding the pattern of that discomfort so you can take it every day. Comfort is death
sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:06 pm

sundleboro wrote:
- Near the end I was following girls into stores, asking them in line, asking with tons of people around, make up stores, everything.
- Probably half of the drills came from girls I had to chase down or stop them from walking.
That’s awesome. How do you chase them down? Some of Andy’s vlogs, he like runs after them yelling, which is just wild.
sundleboro wrote:
So I think some of the momentum just comes from talking to lots of people really quickly, even if I don't fee like it, after a certain point my brain shuts off and I can just execute.
Thanks for this advice dude. You may be onto something there. Seriously important stuff. Even through this crazy program, it’s great to have seen and done so much that these commonalities kind of bubble to the surface. I read this yesterday and kind of kept it in mind, and tried it today and I think it helped! It’s all really about solving that “problem” to get going. After you have momentum, your cool self kind of takes over. Hahah

Glad you’re solid about the goals, even though you’ll be missed after you graduate... how’s the last few days been?
Manganiello

Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:30 pm

sundleboro wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:06 pm
how’s the last few days been?
It's been awesome. I'll post about it in a bit. Got home at 1am and immediately fell asleep last night.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Day 43

DRILL: *high five, you're cute I'm ____, *handshake

SUMMARY:
- 21 attempts, 21 completions
- Went to a new (smaller city again)
- Really wanted to go for the number, especially after the hottest girl (see 'notable' section)
- Was mixing (unintentionally) part of Day 46 in here, which is pretty much a full blown approach.
- about 60-70% positive reactions

NOTABLE INTERACTIONS

Girl #6 - Holy fuck she was hot, hottest girl I've seen this week, second hottest of the month. I did the whole drill, then afterwards she said "so you don't care about Covid either, I take it". I said "nah", I think she took that as confidence, and she was still waiting for me to say something, so I just asked her what she was up to... talked for a little bit, there was tension, 100%... and I was like FUCK ME, this girl is hot as fuck, and she's into me. I just want to take this girls number but I can't. Jesus Christ it was so agonizing. So I had to leave, but fuck.

Girl #13 - Similar thing, not as hot, but after I did the drill, she asked me what I was doing today. And so I talked to her for maybe 2 minutes or so, she got accepted to the same Nursing School my sister is in, which is really hard to get into (I think 3.8 or 3.9 GPA), so she's moving to the same city, and I know she wanted me to ask her for her number, it was like I know she thinks there's something here, but again, I couldn't. argghhh.

I can't remember their names lol

LESSONS:

The more direct the better. I think that comes off as 'confident' to the girl (i think, not 100% sure).
Do NOT worry about bitching out of approaches, just keep going. I missed about 4 or 5 girls, and instead of guilting myself, I deliberately forgot about it and kept going. The 'Guilt' thing, or 'bitching out' or 'pussying out', can hurt more than help sometimes because you get further into your head instead of just fucking doing it. I found it much easier to just say "Ok", keep walking you'll find another girl in a few minutes
Warmup routine worked again. I'll just outlay it here so anyone can copy it:

WARMUP ROUTINE (what's been working)

1. Get the time from as many people as possible in 60-120 seconds. Prioritize people and situations you feel reluctant to ask the time from.
2. After that quickly find girls you can approach and try and get 3 done as fast as possible. If you need to approach from the front instead of the back that's fine, just get the approaches in quickly.
3. After those first 3 there will be some kindling of momentum, find another 2 quickly after that, within 10 to 15 minutes.
4. After about 3 to 5 girls you're brain shuts off allowing you to execute 10x easier
5. Even after that it will take another 5 or 10 girls to fully be feeling the 'zero fucks given' mentality.

^^I might revise this, but it was worked very well on Day 43.

----
sundleboro wrote:
I read this yesterday and kind of kept it in mind, and tried it today and I think it helped! It’s all really about solving that “problem” to get going.
Yeah it really makes like a million times easier.

I'll probably post some reports about real approaches for a few days before I create a new log.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:40 pm

Sundleboro wrote:
How do you chase them down? Some of Andy’s vlogs, he like runs after them yelling, which is just wild.
I follow where they go, if they go into a store I'll follow. I'll get ahead of them if they're walking slow and approach from the front.

No yelling, tho I guess that could work. Just isn't something I would do.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:38 pm

It truly is amazing that you are approaching at all during these tumultuous times!

I can't even imagine approaching here where you barely see anyone and virtually nowhere is open.

It truly is satisfying seeing yet another true GLL earning his stripes and smashing the AA program.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Manganiello

Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:14 am

DAY 44 ( Eye Contact)

Summary:
- OK this day is a waste of time.
- In 90 minutes I got ONE eye contact from a girl who wasn't with her boyfriend.
- In frustration I was looking at other people's logs. No one seems to have done this day... Andy skipped it, Rousseau skipped it.
- I ended up skipping it.

I think this day is doable on a busy night on a street with a strip of bars. I had lots of eye contact last time I was out at night. But everyone was just in their own world at the mall. I out myself in high visibility high traffic areas and got nothing.

Lessons
- if the lesson is to learn how pointless waiting for eye contact is then I've definitely learnt it.
- I know from experience eye contact usually means much warmer approaches but yeah it's kind of dumb waiting for it.
- Scotty I think is the only guy who used it and he was doing it to save time (Filtering out the best girls out of 150).

I never mentioned this but ALL the audios in week 6 are amazing. Yotally worth the listen. I've learnt a lot from Chris just going into concepts.

Unlike the previous weeks where he gives more stories, this week he talks about really fundamental applicable things. Like
Presence and confidence, Do what you want, How to approach groups, sexual anxiety. It's really good.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:18 am

Thebastard wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:38 pm
I can't even imagine approaching here where you barely see anyone and virtually nowhere is open.

It truly is satisfying seeing yet another true GLL earning his stripes and smashing the AA program.
Thanks man I really appreciate it.

I have so much respect for anyone whose done a large number of approaches or completed the program.

You really do get a feeling of "earning your stripes"

I feel like this is a victory I am earning. It wasn't a gift or anything lucky. I earned it and no one can take it away from me. It's like a badge of honor.

So much respect for the people who have done this before me.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:52 am

Manganiello wrote:
1. Get the time from as many people as possible in 60-120 seconds. Prioritize people and situations you feel reluctant to ask the time from.
2. After that quickly find girls you can approach and try and get 3 done as fast as possible. If you need to approach from the front instead of the back that's fine, just get the approaches in quickly.
3. After those first 3 there will be some kindling of momentum, find another 2 quickly after that, within 10 to 15 minutes.
4. After about 3 to 5 girls you're brain shuts off allowing you to execute 10x easier
5. Even after that it will take another 5 or 10 girls to fully be feeling the 'zero fucks given' mentality.
I like the warmup routine, ill definitely try and work it in on the difficult days.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello

Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:43 am

Day 45 (7/12)

Super quick update:
- Talked to 7 groups of girls today.
- Need to talk to 5 tomorrow to get to the last day.

Day was really good. Just super long.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:51 am

Day 45 (One More Day Left)

DRILL: *Only groups of girls* High five, you girls are cute, I'm (name), Handshake

SUMMARY
- One more day left in the programm!!
- Just need to do the real thing now (pretty much).
- Today went way faster than yesterday (30 minutes for 5 groups)
- I think I just knew where to find the groups, and had good momentum at the start.

NOTABLE GIRLS

3rd Group - Cute girls, one girl had an amazing body. I followed them in H&M, approached from the front, as soon as the gave me eye contact I went for the high five and got it, got the handshake and left. They were really receptive, but I was in a hurry so I pretty much just left them hanging.

4th group - literally 20 second after the 3rd group, 2 asian girls. Went for an elbow bump, and they just looked at the ground and got quiet. Didn't say anything for like 2 or 3 seconds, it was awkward. THEY were being awkward. So finally I just leaned in with my elbow to the point where they had to do it, and I got it from both of them. But yeah they made that needlessly hard.

LESSONS
- Today was about energy control, I felt lethargic, sore, had a headache at the start of the day. I don't even know how I managed to be productive at work. But I took some ephedrine, caffeine and advil and that put me into a MUCH better mood. So i think today was easy because of the deliberate effort to feel good before I started the drills.
- OK I saw groups of girls as pointless, but after getting such a good reception from that hot girl on the 3rd group, I'm starting to think, maybe it could be worth it.

OTHER STUFF:
- On track to get the raise I need to get my own place (which is awesome, because this goal has been on the backburner during the AA program).
- Made the weirdest sale of my life, didn't even ask for it, it was an old client who just volunteered himself to buy consulting.
- I've made ZERO effort to get clients over the last 21 months, and still, somehow, I have some. I guess that just shows that, eventually, paid marketing converts into long-term referrals.
- I'm starting to wonder if the weirdness I'm feeling each morning is from a nutrient deficiency stemming from the extremely limited diet plan I'm on. If this persists I might just do a reset or do a raw vegan diet.
Last edited by Manganiello on Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:16 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:08 am
"amazing boy" made me laugh
Lol woops, I meant "body"
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:08 am
Throw in a "refeed" day?
I've cycled refeed days for 6 months and it was hell. I'd rather take a few weeks off then get back on then have routine low blood sugar feelings.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:14 am

Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:56 am
Congrats on beating Day 46! Time to hit on some cuties for real
Lol thanks man. I haven't even posted about it yet!

Stay tuned
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]