Was hit by a car today lolz

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:26 am

@Toast
She'll probably ghost.

That just shows that your skill level is increasing.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of those pushy approaches convert down the line.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:32 am

Manganiello wrote: ↑
@Toast
She'll probably ghost.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of those pushy approaches convert down the line.
Don't think she even responded to my initial text lol

Most definitely. Some chick will be super impressed that I pushed through her shit test
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:34 am

Toast wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:32 am
@Toast
She'll probably ghost.

Don't think she even responded to my initial text lol

Most definitely. Some chick will be super impressed that I pushed through her shit test
Not just that. People's states flip.

Like they're not thinking about it. Then all of a sudden they are.

Good weather. Inspiring movie. Etc. People's minds change all the time.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Gabi
Name: Gabi
Goal: learn investment
Motto: Dn't need to be good all the time,just when needed

Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:07 pm

Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:33 am
its been brought to my attention by others who are more knowledgeable then me that I am not creating sexual tension, I'm not flirting, I'm failing shit tests, and im not taking risks
Same for me, its a pain in the ass, like going for a kiss always seems to come from nowhere

Anyway, congrat for your progress !
First finish my studies. [Done]
Then my own place. [Done]
Finally my best sexlife ! [Ongoing !!!]
Spazdig
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:27 pm

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:18 am
Affirms to me that i should just be pushing through the boyfriend/married/seeing someone wall. Cuz it does work to get the number.
Absolutely man, I think guys are legitimately closing off potential doorways by ejecting and not pushing through the "seeing someone" line. I think it's true girls often use it as a first defence, but also when they say they're seeing someone it might not be serious.

Anecdotally, one of the hottest girls I went on a date with was the Italian I met in the gym last year. She did say by text she was seeing someone, but I told her to hit me up if things didn't work out anyway. And she did, a couple weeks later. Girls always have options, so be the guy in her contact list she's next to hit up if her first drops off.
It didn't work out with her unfortunately but was a definitely a proof of concept for me.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:39 pm

Spazdig wrote: ↑
I told her to hit me up if things didn't work out anyway. And she did, a couple weeks later.
This has literally never worked for me. In my experience girls have so much options they just forget about you if you don't text them for a week. Do you text girls a lot just to make conversation?

I always cringe at advice like "she should be initiating most of the time" because girls (almost) never do this with me. I have a fuckbuddy I see on-and-off for 4 years now, and she has literally never initiated a text convo or asked for a meet-up herself, even though she's the sweetest, most submissive and most enthusiastic girl ever in bed. Same with another FWB I saw for a year and a half.

And we're talking about girls I fuck regularly, never mind girls I have never even met!
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Spazdig
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Holden wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:39 pm
This has literally never worked for me. In my experience girls have so much options they just forget about you if you don't text them for a week. Do you text girls a lot just to make conversation?
Of course, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Has never worked out other than in this case, but I never would have known had I not tried. You might might be next on her list to hit up, but only if you're the one to initiate it. Same with everything in this game, it's a gamble, but you're odds are zero if you don't buy in at all.
Toast

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:32 pm

@Holden @Spazdig There's always the magic unicorn where the girl initiates so it is possible. I would lean on the side of it never happening tho.

I'm of the mindset that the man needs to be the one to initiate and take the lead or nothing is going to happen.
Spazdig wrote: ↑
Absolutely man, I think guys are legitimately closing off potential doorways by ejecting and not pushing through the "seeing someone" line. I think it's true girls often use it as a first defence, but also when they say they're seeing someone it might not be serious.
Learning this lesson more and more when i start approaching more assertively. Just repeatedly ask for the contact regardless of what she says. Determination and confidence can surly get past the shit tests and defenses
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:34 pm

Gabi wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:07 pm
Same for me, its a pain in the ass, like going for a kiss always seems to come from nowhere
Thanks!

Yup exactly. When i kissed the girl it was literally out of nowhere. We were sitting and i had my arm around her and i just went for it. No indication she wanted me to, but also no resistance from her at all.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:39 am

Kind of a click bait title. Very ambiguous haha

I've been really lack luster this week since i have gone back to work.

The 2 weeks of maximal approach volume with extended times at the golden hours of the day, contrasted with my suboptimal approach hours compiled with working in the evenings, has lead me to become lethargic and not motivated.

Today i fully could have gone out from 12-145pm and approached for that time slot. Instead i sat at home and watched YouTube. Waste of time.

I have discussed with my bosses about transition to grave shift so that i can work over night, sleep during the day, and approach/date in the evening. Basically the optimal schedule. As well as a pay raise.

1/3 today.

Here's the kicker. The 1 contact I got today was from this really pretty girl in a wheelchair at my work. Right as work started I saw her as i was walking to the morning briefing. She was wearing some cute booty shorts and she has a pretty face and smile. after the morning meeting i walked up to her and talked for a little bit. She was working on a small mural on the wall at work. told her that i liked her shorts and they were cute.

Went back to work after this interaction and sat thinking about her for a while. About how approaching at work would be weird, how im fully in uniform, about how she would probably appreciate the compliment, and how shes in a wheel chair.

I thought more about it and the wheelchair thing is so dumb. She's pretty, she's a girl just like anybody else.

On my break i walked out and started reading Mike Mehlman's book. The chapter that i was on next was "the time to hesitate has ceased" like divine intervention i thought to myself. I have to approach. I've been thinking about it so much.

I walked up to her said hi again, said I thought she was pretty and that maybe we could get a coffee some time. She smiled reallly big and seemed happy. Really pretty smile as well. We exchanged phone numbers and then my break was over and i went back to work.

This has got to be the most nerve wracking exchange I've had in a very long time. Stewing in my thoughts about the approach, being at work in full uniform, thought of possibility of backlash from work if it goes wrong. A lot of variables could happen.

I am very glad I approached though. A lot of gains from doing an approach like this. Almost bailing and then going back for the approach nets more confidence then a normal approach.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:52 am

Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:39 am
I walked up to her said hi again, said I thought she was pretty and that maybe we could get a coffee some time. She smiled reallly big and seemed happy. Really pretty smile as well. We exchanged phone numbers and then my break was over and i went back to work.
Nice job man.
Big experience points there.

You could've easily said "ah fuck it".

---

That's actually really special what you did there. She probably has some self-doubt cuz of her disability.
That made her week I bet.

Now she'll ghost lol
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:28 am

Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:52 am
That's actually really special what you did there. She probably has some self-doubt cuz of her disability.
That made her week I bet.

Now she'll ghost lol
100% will ghost. She was extremely receptive
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:38 am

I had been so lethargic and lazy since i went back to work. Was pretty much just being lame. Talked with the boys and they pretty much told me what i already knew.

Had to promise to myself to not be a lazy fuck and get out there and approach.

The next morning i worked out. which is something i haven't been doing lately.
week 6 day 2 column 3 of 100 pushup challenge completed.
Good way to start the day with something productive.

at 1145am i started to pack for work and get ready to leave. By 1215 i was at my destination to approach.

Walked around the mall and felt pretty good about approaching today.

It was seeming like a high contact acquisition day, like things were going well. I was approaching pretty much every girl i saw. Maybe let a few go by. but overall i would say i approached 90-95% of the women i saw who fit my criteria.

I was being more pushy as well.

Notable number i got was a really sexy girl wearing a skin tight red top, form fitting black pants, and some black boots.
Opened her up called her cute.
she said thanks
I asked her age and she said 28.
I'm like no way i could have sworn your 17
she laughs
asks what she's up to
said she's shopping (or whatever)
said we should grab a coffee some time
she said she had a boyfriend
I said that's fine we should still exchange.
and she agreed

The whole time I was talking to her she was giggling and smiling.
Pushing forward through her rejections was the key thing here. Not backing down and turning away.

The rest of the day followed the same kind of attitude. I felt like I was being more aggressive more pushy ,more insistent upon getting the contact. And the results seem to show that it worked.

At a certain point when a girl rejects you you just don't really care. The rejection has already happened so being more aggressive and more pushy for the contact nets the same result. But if she exchanges then that's a win.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:00 am

Good shit on the week6 day 2 of the 100 push up challenge can't wait to see you pump 100!

You and girls with boyfriends, you are def good with getting these girls to give out their numbers anyway, taking notes! πŸ˜‚
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos βœ…
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) βœ…
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom