The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 12/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:29 pm

Sorry MAC for hijacking your thread. Reposting on my log.
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:02 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:55 pm
How a 5ft5 Indian Guy Escaped A Cult, Made 6 Figures, LooksMaxxed, Got Laid & Moved To Japan!

Holy cow that was epic! Enjoyed every second of this. Looking forward to part 2, I am really curious how Japan is working out for our man @colgate
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:41 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:55 pm
How a 5ft5 Indian Guy Escaped A Cult, Made 6 Figures, LooksMaxxed, Got Laid & Moved To Japan
That image and this title make it look like the real person being interviewed is a 12 year old boy.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:49 pm

CHECKIN CATCHUPS:

MON:
NBD (DONE)
Content Machine – Backlog Catchup (DONE)
Social posts (DONE)
Networking (FAIL)

TUE:
NBD (DONE)
Content Machine – Backlog Catchup (DONE)
Social posts (DONE)
Networking (FAIL)
Gym (DONE)

Two great days! Lots of quality work, applied myself, and I will finish the year strong.

Uploading a podcast me and Scotty did with an interesting fellow, Casey Redbeard. It's processing right now, will be up in 90m or so.

And I am off to bed!

Having some productive ass days.

That's what it's all about man.

I am flying to Budapest on Saturday. I am hustling on the online dating apps, and have obtained 2 leads, but they're not agreeing to a date. They seem cuck. But it's texting practice. This is a lifestyle, man.

I have got a date confirmed for tomorrow, here in my parents town.

I'll be back on the streets, hustling the apps, and in the clubs, doing what I've got to do.

Think it will take another year, or two, of just hardcore physique development and cosmetic surgeries, game development, and probably some other shit, to start turning this around. I am not Ok with the quality I obtain at all, nor how my profiles perform in general. Blunt fact is, online, my poduct is just too bad. Low SMV hell.

And that is why the Game Gods invented cold approach.

What other choice do you have?

The right way to think, is to just execute the process, and accept it entirely.

It is wasted thought to dwell. Life is good, I am productive, hitting the needle movers, success will come.

Life is too short to live in fear,

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:53 pm

The Scotty GLL Podcast (w/ Ravi IronWillTribe): How To Win At Online Dating w/ Casey Red Beard

00:00 Scotty Introduces Case Red Beard
00:50:00 Casey’s Journey With Online Dating, Promoting In LA, Going to Dan Bilzerians house before he was Dan Bilzerian
05:44 Scotty on the LA scene, Chris GLL getting around the scene of the day (RSD), the Holywood Pickup Mansion, how Scotty met Chris initially
06:22 Casey on the emergence of dating sites, and how Instagram is the biggest dating app in the Universe
07:51 Has Online Dating Changed Over The Years?
09:11 How The Top 5% Of The Guys Clean Up Online!
19:37 Seeking Arrangements, Sugar Daddy Websites?
22:55 Has Online Dating Changed The Nature Of Dating?
24:24 Woman’s Abundance Online – Ravi Dating A Girl Who’d Get 3000 DMs a Day
25:11 Is Online Dating A Necessary Evil?
37:11 The Numbers Game – How Casey Is A 10 To His Current Girl
40:48 How Can A Guy Win At Online Dating (And How Ravi Went ALL IN)
43:22 Solving The Online Dating Puzzle
50:03 Managing Myron Gains (Fresh&Fit Podcast) Online Dating Profile
51:42 How Do Results Vary By Location? (Dating Outside Of The West)
52:10 Casey On Finding A Diamond In The Rough In The West?
53:50 Scotty Reflects On Pick Mes, Masculine Women, And The Purity Of The Unaware
54:46 How Society And Culture Impacts Dating
59:08 How Casey Gave Up On American Women
01:05:00 Scotty On What Really Separates A Man From The Pack (Balls Of Steel)
01:08:12 Casey’s Favourite Places To Date In The World
01:16:21 Scotty On Modern Western Girls: The Climate Has Changed
01:18:05 What Is One Piece Of Advice For A Guy Who Wants A Killer Dating Life?
01:21:08 Casey Does Also Advocate For Cold Approach
01:22:45 How Casey Got On Fresh&Fit Through His Cold Approach Ability
01:28:39 What Is One Key Belief That Has Influenced Casey?
01:37:20 What Is The Impact Casey Would Like To Have On The World? CRUSHING MALE LONELINESS
01:42:00 Casey’s Private Community & Digital Course For Online Dating
01:49:00 Where You Can Find Casey Online (RedBeardRants.Net)
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:47 pm

Biz wise, I am getting work done legit.

I upgraded to Canva pro and updated my social post game. You can check out my FB or IG and see how I am doing my social posts and storytelling etc: @IronWillTribe

Content, I am just clearing my backlog. I am 382 subs on YT and def. want to break 500 this year! Gonna have to hustle and also getting on podcasts and stuff will help with that also.

Body wise, training hard in the gym, diet is solid. I could do some more walking and steps in the day, that would help composition for sure, but my body is getting a bit better. I bounce back well with that.

Business & Body is hard work and consistency

Relationships, is Game and Self Improvment. Again, hard work and consistency.

I do get some attractive women matching on Tinder, but not too many. I can get the odd really hot chick using the Superlike, but they have not actually messaged so far. Lol.

I have one gal who is chatting, who is pretty, but she is visiting Budapest in July 2024. WTF.

There are some other ladies chatting a little, overall, the performance of my profile in BP, isn't too bad, but it's just not London or NYC. In those cities, my Tinder was mediocre results, but my Hinge was LIT.

I want to improve myself through lets say 6 months of blasting gym, I am considering hiring a trainer for Q2 and making them get me to a lower bodyfat, after me grinding the whole time up til then. And also getting tattooos and a professional photoshoot that quarter also. That could put me in the position to obtain better quality.

In fact, I am pretty sure that is my future.

I was in the gym today, and I asked a really hot chick if she was using a piece of equipment. She was super giggly right off the bat, something I know women do when they find you attractive. At the end of the day, I still have extreme height (6ft5) and I am not THAT bad looking. I just need to do something to level up more, because I don't feel like I am "there" with my looks yet.

There will be ways. Getting very lean, very jacked, and yeah cosmetic surgeries and tattoos.

You can't realistically go through your life, not getting the quality of woman you seek. It isn't workable.

It will be resolved......

This commentary, is evoked by my return to Budapest. I always get a little triggered when I know I will be hustling hard again.

Oh, I have a date with a gal tomorrow here in my parents town btw. We'll see.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:34 am

Flowing well.

Checkin catchup:

WED 25th
-New Biz Dev (DONE)
-Social Media Posts (DONE - just did 2, need to work up to 4 a day)
-Content (DONE - edited and uploaded some shorts from the Scotty GLL podcast)

Date:

Went on a date last night. Was absolutely wonderful. The gal, was cool, very much a lovely personality, expressive, funny, had the sort of energy I like to be around. I like a taller gal, so her being 5ft4 is a bit on the short side for me, with heels it was workable, though hugging her and stuff was quite amusing as my giant 6ft5 frame had to hunch over quite a lot. This was funny for us both.

She liked me quite a bit, bless her.

Dates like this, are why we do this.

Her texting before the date, was very enthusiastic. She rocks up, and is warm, engaging, funny, and is making a sincere effort. The date is a lot of fun, we're vibing well, she does ask some searching questions, and at this stage, I am able to answer from my core (Dante principle) with genuine emotional expression, as in, I can feel my internal emotions and transmit them with authenticity. What Dante would call, "speaking from your core".

Many of the ideas on how we as man can be charismatic, engaging, and start to think like a naturally attractive man, are being ingrained at this point. Master Rags did listen to the date audio, and commented that there is conviction there in my voice, which is key. Groundedness, masculinity, and though the convo was a bit silly and quirky British humour based at the start, we transitioned, got more sexual, and created the right dynamic.

Physical escalation was fine. In a calibrated way, I touched her biceps (she's proud of working out a lot), and did the classic palm reading routine (lol). We then moved to a booth, and I brought her closer in. She would also grab my hand and hold it for a while, squeeze it, and showed some affection. This is how you treat a man. Physically, we got more intimate with touch when we were sat in the booth, in a calibrated way, when she was talking about how she buzzed her head done, I ran my fingers through her hair, and stroked her face, to which she gave me a very sexual look, just for a second. I then just placed my hand on her hip/butt, and pulled her in, and chatted for the rest of the night. She gave an IOI and tossed her hair back when my hand was on her ass, and she didn't flinch at all. A lot of comfort had been built, and she would initiate touch herself, and stroke my hand etc.

Finished the date, walked outside, long hug, which I could tell she wanted to prolong, kiss on the cheek, off home.

Lay #10, also did these things, and ofc, still texts me and is genuinely attracted to me.

The process of brain change, and becoming a more attractive man, takes years of work, man.

I had to go through a lot of shit to obtain better experiences and go around the world to learn how to f**king change myself.

It's a lot of reps in the gym, man.

It's hair care, skin care, grooming, style, image adjustments.

Pro photoshoots, profile adjustments, ongoing tweaking and tinkering.

It's the many, many, many approaches you do (7,000+ in my case) that you have to put in, to rewire your brain, develop Game, develop little tricks, lines, ways to you answer things, see patterns, find your confidence, charm, and natural masculinity, which is what is actually so attractive about you. Your power is in your core, in your expressiveness, authenticity, and finding your f**king balls. Becoming grounded, and burning away the many many layers of social conditioning, doubt, fear, insecurity, limiting beliefs, and negative experiences, that were etched into your brain, and were what caused you to adapt and become a nice guy in the first place, to find ways to give yourself a period in life where you could just heal your wounds, and put your masculinity and power away, because it was not yet time to draw the sword again.

I have now seen, after the YEARS of grinding, how you can start to change your Vibe & Masculinity, and reclaim your power.

It all goes back to the core principles that the Giga Chad of Giga Chads, Chris GLL The GOAT, broke down, from studying Scotty:
  • Social Freedom (Authentic expressiveness, connection to core)
    Vibe & Masculinity
    Coolness & Swag Factor (Social Calibration & Adeptness)
    Killer Instinct
    Abundance Mentality
Now I have gotten deeper in the game, I can definitely see just how brilliant Chris was. He found one of the most legendary and prolific womanisers in the world, Scotty, and actually deconstructed him, and learned why he is so successful.

I speak to Scotty every day, and I can tell you, with honesty and putting my own ego aside, he shows me just how far I have to go.

Every characteristic you could want to max out, to become truly a slayer, Scotty is at another fucking level.

If my social freedom is about 5/10, Scotty is f**king 11/10. Read the post in Arcade_Fire's log if you don't believe me.

If my vibe & masculinity is about a 5/10, Scotty is at 10/10. I do have some long conversations with him on the phone, and I can tell in how he is answering, the level of consciousness he is operating from, why he is just dynamite with women.

When I hung out with him in NYC, I was in awe, obviously, Scotty is an inspiration to me since I was a young man, but seeing it, I was humbled man. I understood, I am not shit.

Understanding these ideas, and crystalising these concepts in my brain, was culmination from a lot of difference experiences, and insights. Like vibe, I didn't understand at all. I learned about that, from The Dom, who advised me there. I will be adding that post to the forum's knowledge base soon.

I know so many men in this space, and very few had these characteristics developed within them, to this degree.

Being so masculine, powerful, but with a vibe, social adeptness, and expressiveness. The words and the thoughts that come off him, carry rawness and realness. That is what attracts women, and also, other people in general.

When you consider other living legends such as The Dom, who is also in the elite category, you have to understand why they are so good.

Want me to tell you the secret of these extreme outliers?

The Dom has slayed 400+ women (online, club promotion, cold approach, sex positive parties). Me and Paw hang out with him a lot, and we have seen it under our noses. Do you remember when I went to Krakow with them, and The Dom smashed 10 women within that week and a half? From daygame, night game, apps.

Scotty, racked up over 300+ lays, FROM COLD APPROACH ONLY, in one of the most difficult sexual marketplaces of all time, NYC.

Why was Scotty walking around NYC, and pulling girls off the street, and smashing all the time? Why did he have 5 min pulls, instant pulls to his car, pulls where he didn't even say 1 word?

BRAIN CHANGE & NEUROPLASTICITY

The Dom spent every single day, in Rimini, as a promotor, seducing and fucking women, for years in his early 20s. This is what makes him an outlier, he was in one of the 2 party capitals of Europe at the time, flooded with horny women, and his brain was engaged with the task of fucking them, for 16hrs a day, for years. That is why he'd do things like bang 50+ women in 90 days during peak summer periods.

Scotty in his prime, for this reason, is largely considered The Goat for the same reason. Scotty went ALL IN, HARDCORE, for 6 fucking years man. He was running his father's business, hustling deliveries and doing logistics around NYC, and would spend all day, every day, just talking to girls man. His weekends, were total immersion, literally he did bootcamps and retreats for himself, every weekend. For years.

Scotty told me, I am early days man. I did explain to him, I don't want to rack up the numbers, and I just want to get really good with women, so I can get a quality wife. He understood, but still told me, it was early days for me, and hustling for 2 and a bit years, is just so far from being there yet for a guy who was very inexperienced.

That is what rewires the brain to create a man with "core confidence" and the essence of masculinity and vibe.

It is only now, after so much work, so much hustle, and just not giving in, that I am starting to see the "green shoots" of becoming a naturally attractive and sexy male.

I have been working on this, for almost 3 years, with consistency, focus, coaching (Andy, Radical, Dante), mentorship and advising (Pancakemouse, The Dom, Rags2Bitches, The Bastard) and like any goal which one takes seriously in life, once you decide you want it, you get up every f**king day and grind to make that dream a reality. And you show up each day, and never give in. No matter if you feel like shit, are tired, don't want to be there, want to quit. Everyone feels like that. Andy has wanted to quit many times.

You just keep going......

Once you start to win the head game, 90% of the battle has been won.

That is the mindset I learned from Andy, and one of the core beliefs he instilled into me.

And that is why good stuff happens in my life, and I can bring quality people in, and reach higher levels together.

Today's plan:
Money:
New Business Development
Social Media – 4 posts
Content – Upload podcast w/ Quintus (Master Hypnotist), shoot The Scotty GLL Podcast w/ Radical Improvements (@Radical ), Upload Scotty infield from NYC to his channel
Network
Weekly Content Accountability Call (IronWill Content Kings)

Muscles:
-45m run
-Fast (all day)

Mindset:
-Text some of my current leads (3 currently replying to texts, not including the gal I just dated)

Others:
Life Admin
Skin, Haircare, Supplements
Complete fast (lower insulin, support body fat loss and body recomposition)

Notes:

The gal I dated last night, I liked a fair bit. She's cool, I find her attractive, though I wouldn't say physically she's hot (about a 5.5, maybe 6), she is fit, had a nice body, and her personality and expressiveness, is f**king awesome, which takes her to the range where I am actually interested and would date.

As men, we play the numbers game.

We get jacked and attractive as possible, maxxx out online and cold approach, and live the lifestyle.

When you become a player, and kill your inner nice guy, you then start to screen.

I have sat there with many women now (~150 dates) and I know I have power and choice, too. My power, choice/options, and attractiveness, is only going to go up with:

-More muscle mass
-Less bodyfat
-Tattoos
-Cosmetic surgeries
-Style upgrades
-More vibe, presence, masculinity
-Improved game

So we as men don't need to sweat it........

I started when I was 29, and in those days, women treated me horribly.

After HARD WORK, a hair transplant, lots of mewwing (ALF upper arch expansion), several photoshoots, time and effort in the gym, time and effort in the streets (we cold approach to become a powerful man, and heal our underlying tendencies), time and effort on dates.

Endless flaking, rejections, harsh experiences, heart breaks, going into the deepest darkest dungeon of all time.

From there, the real version of you is born.

I remember so many dates, where I'd sit down, and it was total indifference. The gal didn't feel anything, and didn't care.

Vibe and energy, is a force field. They can feel it in your texting, and the second you lock eyes on them, and touch them, it radiates all the way to their soul.

Year 1 I got REKT

Now, as we approach year 3, I have had experiences of just walking the girl to the table, sitting her down, and her being so into it, she talks about a 2nd date within the first 10 mins. That happened with Lay #10, and last night, after bantering a little, the gal said about 30mins in "at this point, I would agree to a 2nd date, and would schedule it right now".

Why is this?

Brain change, man. This stuff, runs so deep.

Get yourself on the streets and approach.

That is what forges real masculinity.

I will end this post with a quote from a very smart man:

"A man is forged in the fire and the flames"
-Mario "The Dom" Tubone

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:13 am

New Biz Dev:

Current cold outreach email, following feedback from @Manganiello

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DPn ... sp=sharing

How is it now looking?

Next Steps:

-Follow ups w/ initial 20 (sent the original email draft, 0 replied)
-Finalise email, and send to the remaining contacts in the Dream 100.
-Perform follow up on an alternate week basis, keep touch points up with these Dream 100, in some form, and just don't give up. Gentle push these 100 people, until the end of the year.
-Once the Dream 100 process is in place, and it's on follow up mode, which doesn't take too much time, I'll then move to the next step my my final quarter's new biz dev, which will be 1hr30m of DM convo across FB, LinkedIn, and IG each morning.

Nurturing as many leads, and building more engagement, through DM convos, every day for the remainder of the year, will make change.

Conversations = Conversions

Content is one aspect.

The other layer, is conversations.

This quarter, if I am consistent as fuck with content, new business development (conversations in DMs), and show up on social daily and with one QUALITY value post a week, by the end of the year, I will have moved IronWill forward.

That's the organic brand building game.

It takes TIME............

That is what I have been taught by people like Vin, Dan Meredith, and a few others I have sought to learn from.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:26 pm

Amazing progress and the podcast is fucking awesome!
Being able to run the game I saw at the club I imagine you can smash it on dates now
MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:17 am

Sewerdog wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:26 pm
Amazing progress and the podcast is fucking awesome!
Being able to run the game I saw at the club I imagine you can smash it on dates now
Thanks bro, I am a relentless mofo, I will be out there working like nobodies biz ;-)
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:58 am

Back to Budapest tonight.

Grinding resumes Monday.

Sunday, is my day off. I have one guy from a biz group who is randomly in Budapest, whom I will go meet for a coffee.

Today, I will hustle, and get ready to push and finish the year strong.

SAT
-New Biz Dev: 1hr30
-Social Media Posts: 4
-Content: 1 Long Form
-Life Admin & Packing
-Online Lead Gen
-Gym: Arms

I will try my best, and use today to become a better man.

I will post some pics of my body, face, overall look right now.

Closing the year, with consistency in the gym, skincare, haircare, and figuring out ways to become better looking, is the right move man.

I am going to get botox in my forehead while in Budapest, and figure out any other looks improvements I can make.

Sticking to the gym, nailing diet, getting the cardio in, daily steps, getting to bed on time.

And ofc, hustling in the streets, every day, cold approaching, blasting the apps.

That is male life. It is grinding.

To obtain better, you must fight. Period.

Business, just needs consistency and focus, man.

Body, the same.

Relationships, signs of improvement are there man. I am getting some leads from Tinder, and girls are treating me better in person for sure. My vibe and game improved. It's still far from where it needs to be, I need 2-3 more years of GRINDING to get pretty good. However, fuck me am I seeing some epic stuff.

I was able to charm this gal a few days ago, so powerfully, she was prepared to hop on a plane and spend a week with me in Budapest for the 2nd date lol. Now, her friends talked her out of it, but she is very much attentive, making sincere effort to get to know me, and clearly, wants to see what can be explored. I'd say, she is a quality woman for sure - intelligent, great personality, and fairly cute.

You attract what you are. If your looks suck, you will attract others who're at the same level. Too bad. This is perfectly reasonable. Looking at my matches, they're absolutely fair enough. I have to actually find a way to raise my SMV! A me problem. It's gonna be gym, tattoos, and surgery man.

Game is the equaliser, as when you are in person, then all that shit fades away. At her core, if she is attracted to you, low SMV goes out the window. Very fucking cool and I am glad I got to see this.

I think the area for development to close this year, is to just grind biz, body, and keep consistent with dating via approach and online. I don't expect much to write home about via online. Cold approach, I could well pull something off. I wouldn't rule myself out there!

I don't think I have much scope to improve online until I have done like 5-6 more months in the gym, gotten tattoos, botox, and any other looks improvement I can muster. My profile, isn't bad, it's just...the body isn't there man, it looks average as fuck. I present myself as kinda attractive, but nothing really to write home about. And there is just 0 sexuality in my pics. Present version of Ravi, physically is not above the threshold for shit. Gotta work harder, man.

Patience is key here. I will think about my 2024 goals, and break them down by quarter. Q2 I think I will do a dating push, move to a more optimal location for 3 months let's say, and push like crazy to drop BF, train very hard (and hire a trainer to just prioritise looks for a bit), get tattoos, and get a pro shoot or two.

That's just my thoughts right now. I am getting some matches, and whilst they're quite meh, it's something.

You can't really expect results, for work you've not done. I need to find a way to take myself from a 5 to a 6. I think it can be done for sure.

We'll find out. I fly soon. And then, guess what, we're back to fucking FOCUS & work.........

This matters to me, more than you could possibly know. I cannot allow myself, or other men, to endure the disease of long term loneliness. Men deserve to be treated well and loved, if they are rising to be the best version of themselves. And I am satisfied that, once you become far better, that women treat you right and do give you the love and affection you need.

Male life, can be so bitterly lonely, and we can go so long being sinfully untouched. Most women, just do not know how to treat a man, and hence, we have the endless cycle of dates and so few of us, even the ones looking for a serious relationship (me), just can't accept what we are getting. I for one just demand to be treated with dignity, respect, and like I matter. Very few women will treat you that way, man, very few. But if you run the numbers like a fucking G, and improve looks & Game, then you absolutely obtain far better experiences.

It is tricky as a male, and the best of us, can feel undesirable and unwanted, plenty in this game. Most women just won't invest much or show much interest. Because they don't care, and don't have to. They have an insane abundance man and it just is what it is. What i have found helpful, is keeping the core principles front and centre, and actually finding sincere joy in execution of the process.

Every gym session

Every approach

Every day of focused work

If you NAIL it every day, for a year, you will have a way better life.

And if you NAIL IT, every day, for 5 years, you will have a life so remarkable, others will comment on it.

Because you have truly increased your value!

That is how life is lived. In fucking progression. Focusing. Grinding.

And that is where you draw tremendous strength.

Most human beings, are not able to think long term.

If you can do that, you'll win.

"Extraordinary accomplishments come from doing ordinary things for extraordinary periods of time. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well."
-Alex Hormozi
-Your friend, Ravi

Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:49 pm

You really should consider a stint in LATAM (smth like Argentina, Colombia, Brazil) or Asia (Thailand), swim in pussy for a while, try not to fall in love and get stuck there. You'll come back as a new man with a new way of looking at things.

Meta but relevant:

"The more importance you assign to something, the more pressure you create. You create an imbalance. This can be an event, person, object, etc. This not only stresses you out but also pushes away the things you desire." (Sauce: https://twitter.com/kendallhargens/stat ... 8384469353)

The book's good, a bit wordy, but the main ideas are in that tweet.
MakingAComeback wrote:
botox
Won't make a dent in your efforts with girls, get it because you want to slow aging, or any other reason, but won't do a thing to improve your attractiveness *at this point* you're far from looking old and wrinkly.
MakingAComeback wrote:
the body isn't there man, it looks average as fuck
>Super-tall and pretty fit & improving fast
>Average as fuck

Pick one
AGF
Goal: $1,000,000 until 2025

Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:21 am

MAC, what exactly is your coaching program?

Forgive me for asking, I haven't read every single post in your thread. After checking your IG and Youtube, I can't find any information about your main offer. Can only find your free Facebook group.

As you probably know from my log, I joined a coaching program myself and that piqued my curiosity when it comes to these business models.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:37 am

Is there not a landing page somewhere?
MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:05 am

Astronaut wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:49 pm
You really should consider a stint in LATAM (smth like Argentina, Colombia, Brazil) or Asia (Thailand), swim in pussy for a while, try not to fall in love and get stuck there. You'll come back as a new man with a new way of looking at things.

Meta but relevant:

"The more importance you assign to something, the more pressure you create. You create an imbalance. This can be an event, person, object, etc. This not only stresses you out but also pushes away the things you desire." (Sauce: https://twitter.com/kendallhargens/stat ... 8384469353)

The book's good, a bit wordy, but the main ideas are in that tweet.
MakingAComeback wrote:
botox
Won't make a dent in your efforts with girls, get it because you want to slow aging, or any other reason, but won't do a thing to improve your attractiveness *at this point* you're far from looking old and wrinkly.
MakingAComeback wrote:
the body isn't there man, it looks average as fuck
>Super-tall and pretty fit & improving fast
>Average as fuck

Pick one
For sure dude, I would love to find a location where I'd do pretty well. But I don't know if such a location exists for my look, ethnic background, etc. Myself and other brown guys, have tried moving their profiles around places like Latam and Asia, and it was crickets pretty much dude. So that's not going to work. However, this would otherwise be good advice for white, black, or Asian (North) men who will experience a significant SMV boost. Mine remained what it is, so it's probably smart to keep expectations low there, I myself didn't find a cheat code for where I could get a lot of matches and options. There is no easy way out if the looks are just not there, just have to do the work hard and be very stoic.

I do, however, think that with a lot more work on the body, and some cosmetic improvements, I could potentially develop a profile that obtains slightly better quality.

This book, has came up on the forum a few times. Natedawg posts about it in his log, and I will add this to the list.

I am making progression, which I'll write about shortly.
AGF wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:21 am
MAC, what exactly is your coaching program?

Forgive me for asking, I haven't read every single post in your thread. After checking your IG and Youtube, I can't find any information about your main offer. Can only find your free Facebook group.

As you probably know from my log, I joined a coaching program myself and that piqued my curiosity when it comes to these business models.
So I want to offer 2 things essentially, a group coaching program, and a high ticket offer for 1 on 1 coaching.

I did create a landing page, but never used it:

https://www.ironwillcoach.com/home

I did create a Google Doc for my high ticket offer, which I can make more visible.

I'd like to push the group coaching offer tbh, and run a 3 month program, taking guys through the entire process:

Pillar 1: Productivity & Performance Systems (Month One)
Free yourself from the rollercoaster of inconsistent energy, attain laser focus and productivity while reclaiming time to live life on your terms.

Pillar 2: Biology & Physiology - Mitochondrial Rejuvenation (Month Two)
Revitalize your life from the inside out. We’ll tune your body like a high-performance engine for sustained energy and focus, starting with mitochondrial rejuvenation.

Pillar 3: Inner World, Beliefs & Psychology (Month Three)

A good learning here, is that I need to work on more clearly outlining what I offer. So my social posts, atleast twice a week, need to clearly state this.

I'll also make videos about it for my YouTube, which is almost at 400, Gotta pull my finger out as my goal was 500 for this year. I started the year at about 100.
Radical wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:37 am
Is there not a landing page somewhere?
Yessir! Posted above.
jakeD wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:17 am
Big shift in your game that you need to make Ravi, which you probably aren't ready for yet is to drop this nonsense bullshit about all the abundance and options women have. And how you're irrelevant and lucky to be with one of them. Fuck that. You are the prize bro. And these girls are lucky to have you when they get you.

That is something you need to learn to internalize and understandably that is hard to do with little success or experience. I'm telling you that your game is going to be limited until you make this shift though.

Stop thinking of yourself as low SMV. Stop thinking about how hard it is. Stop thinking about how "unfair" the dating market is. Fuck it all man. Either you win or you don't and this current attitude is not serving you.

You would get alot more edge to your vibe and game if you'd just learn this lesson and you aren't the only one on here who needs it either but we will not beat that dead horse on other threads for now.

Grinding and working is great keep it up. But if that's all you are you're still limiting yourself. At some point you need to make the shift from "becoming attractive guy" to "I AM that attractive guy".
This is a good post, man.

I like it a lot.

And yes, we as men, do have to learn to think like this. I can definitely see, success in dating, at some point involves changing your core thinking, ideas and beliefs. It's inevitable after doing the work for a while.

Me and Radical did a great podcast with Scotty on Sunday, and to hear it from a certified OG elite player like him, man, was great. Scotty doesn't give a shit and he just assumes the screening mentality. If a chick isn't into it, his view is "good riddance" because he knows one who is, will just be around the corner. This helps us mentally, a lot. He also likes to say things like, "blow me, or blow me out" (lol).

Same, is true for all men. There are always girls who are into you - this is true. It may not be a huge number, some are more niche products and it helps to be realistic. After almost 3 years in the game, it improved my inner world a lot, to actually accept more, and be more realistic.

I have the normal nonsense all men have to deal with in dating, and have become a lot more accepting of it. I enjoy my life of self improvement, growth, and human potential, and putting time and dedication into becoming a success story, every single day of my life.

Thanks all for the replies

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi