The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:38 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:56 pm
It will just be me drowning in a sea of fucking fat, lmfao!!!
This one killed mate😂😂😂 only normies settle, and you aren't... You'll find a way
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:12 pm

Notes on today:

Did my best. Fuck me I have been sleep deprived and fucked up lately. But trying my best.

Look, there are problems I will need to find a way to overcome. I have had my suspicions for quite some time but I held off until I had enough experience. I have gotten that now.

I have found that to be honest, the big problem in my case is actually my physical appearance.

It does now make a tonne of sense and does add up. I previously thought I was about average or ‘normal’ in looks (about a 5) but I think for women’s standards I may be a bit less than that. That is what has fucked me and explains why I got what I got. But now I understand this, I can either feel bad about it, which I refuse, or I can just make plans for the following:

• (A) Develop a very good body to offset ugliness, which could bring me up to about a 5 (in theory I should be able to then get access to women who are about average which is a 5)
• (B) Start saving and planning for facial surgeries, which I can start making arrangements for in December 2023.

IMO a person does not have to lay down and just accept their lot in life.

If I was born with no arms and legs and I dreamed of seeing the world, I would still find a way.

I was born with a pretty awful appearance that other human beings do not want to have much part of, and I am still looking to build an elite life.

That is great IMO and commendable.

None of this means I am doomed for my life to continue the way it is, I still have the possibility of luck and happenstance, but I do have some fears around that.

Lets just be blunt: bad looks DOES make anything to do with women extremely hard, yes.

You won’t know until you’ve tried but do understand I am at around 5,000 lifetime approaches and kind of understand that the subtleties of my appearance, little things like the structure of my face, are what absolutely destroy my outcomes with the opposite sex.

I am dropping weight and have dropped 7lbs since I kinda understood my situation better, no real difference yet but it MAY look better in 20lbs time.

Whilst I was still able to get the lays, please stop using this as an example of success, they were quite literally gross for the most part. One was genuinely attractive and I’ve never been able to get over her.

That happened due to sheer luck, the harder you work, the luckier you can get.

Now, this was the time of my life I went all in, I will never be able to go as hard as I did for an entire year again, as such, the likelihood that I will get lucky like that is slim………

That must mean I am fucked, right?

In my estimation, I am a bit screwed. I also happen to know if there is any fucker enough of a psycho to somehow find a way to fix this shit, it is me.

I’ll find some sort of way. I may have to research other areas and possibly consult wider and see if there is something out there that can help me. I will actually stop at nothing and will find some solution in some dark corner of the internet.

For now, I will just face the facts and develop a plan for next cycle.

I have an entire year I could dedicate to self improvement ahead. I can either choose to ignore my problem and continue life as it is now, which is life as an unattractive man, basically not even worth living. NOPE.

Or I can just shut up, make other arrangements for how I pursue dating in the future, and work hardcore on developing myself to overcome the impediments I have.

I bust my ass to get here man, truly I basically killed myself, I am in no way exaggerating lol. There is no use in carrying on like this, I’ll find a way around it, there will be something I can do.

Move back on Thursday and I will take my first ever break from dating and women since I started.

I will lay off for 3 weeks and then resume in some way.

I have done my work gentleman, I have been hammering these apps every day for over a year, I have approached over 1000 women, dated about 100. I saw the entire thing all the way through.

9 lays, 8 nasties, 1 cutie.

Otherwise, ghosting, rejection, and a lotta bullshit.

I tested my product on the market and my product performed quite terribly.

We can either be a victim and lay down and rot.

Or we can pull out all the stops to be the best men we can be and just breathe our dying breath knowing we tried. In trying, we can eliminate things that DO NOT WORK.

What we now know is this:

If I carry on looking the way I do, its fucking over.

Unless I drastically overhaul my appearance and go far beyond what I was originally advised ("just look above average" we can discard for low SMV males) then I can't really complain. We have understood that the game is not fair, it is basically rigged against low SMV males, and for survival one must find a hack. Aggressive Looksmaxxing & Game. There.

You are not entitled good things in this life. Some people are dealt a fucking terrible hand and have to just man up and work through it. This shit can be an actual living hell for some. It can definitely feel hopeless, hell, in my case, I think it may be a losing mission. If it comes to that, at least I'll know I tried.

But the thing about that is, I DO have a small possibility of finding a way.

I DO have a small %,, it may be 0.00001%. That is still something and I just need to fight for that minuscule percentage.

The fact that someone looks bad in the eyes of other people is insufficient justification for that person to be unable to attempt to accomplish their dream.

I do not accept it, and will not.

My middle finger is very much raised to the world and I will spit in this cunt earth's face once more like I have done many, many times in my life.

Back tomorrow……..

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:26 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Back tomorrow……..
Best thing you can say honestly.

Hmm ya man, admire the honesty.
I mean watching you and Sherwyn really does challenge the normal simple advice given to guys.

Curious about this tho:
MakingAComeback wrote:
have approached over 1000 women, dated about 100. I saw the entire thing all the way through.

9 lays, 8 nasties, 1 cutie
So you had 100 dates?
How many pulls?
And then 9 lays from that?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:58 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
I have found that to be honest, the big problem in my case is actually my physical appearance.

It does now make a tonne of sense and does add up. I previously thought I was about average or ‘normal’ in looks (about a 5) but I think for women’s standards I may be a bit less than that. That is what has fucked me and explains why I got what I got. But now I understand this, I can either feel bad about it, which I refuse, or I can just make plans for the following:

• (A) Develop a very good body to offset ugliness, which could bring me up to about a 5 (in theory I should be able to then get access to women who are about average which is a 5)
• (B) Start saving and planning for facial surgeries, which I can start making arrangements for in December 2023.

I am dropping weight and have dropped 7lbs since I kinda understood my situation better, no real difference yet but it MAY look better in 20lbs time.

Unless I drastically overhaul my appearance and go far beyond what I was originally advised ("just look above average" we can discard for low SMV males) then I can't really complain. We have understood that the game is not fair, it is basically rigged against low SMV males, and for survival one must find a hack. Aggressive Looksmaxxing & Game. There.
There's a lot that I'd like to write here. But I think the most useful thing I can write is instead an actionable question: where are we meeting up in 2023? Let me know the closest major city to you if you don't travel. If you do travel, let's go somewhere new.

If you'd like to expand on why I'm proposing that, it'd be largely my comments on the quoted section above.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:29 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
i have the exact same impetus lol
MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:55 am

Manganiello wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:26 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Back tomorrow……..
Best thing you can say honestly.

Hmm ya man, admire the honesty.
I mean watching you and Sherwyn really does challenge the normal simple advice given to guys.

Curious about this tho:
MakingAComeback wrote:
have approached over 1000 women, dated about 100. I saw the entire thing all the way through.

9 lays, 8 nasties, 1 cutie
So you had 100 dates?
How many pulls?
And then 9 lays from that?
Hey man, great seeing you again. How have you been?

Yeah but that's OK man. That advice works for most people. 95% of guys here WILL find success just following Andy and Radical advice. Thats a good thing man.

Sadly for guys who are not what women want it is a different story. But that's life sometimes. It's a bummer and to tell you the truth I don't think I will ever get over it. Until I am dead I will just keep trying man. It will probably be a very exhausting and combative life and I will have to resist this until the end. There is no other option :)

Yes. 9 lays from online dating. 1 was nice, the others were not good.

Pulls, I'd say 4 pulls outside the 9 lays which didn't convert or go anywhere.
RogerRoger wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:

There's a lot that I'd like to write here. But I think the most useful thing I can write is instead an actionable question: where are we meeting up in 2023? Let me know the closest major city to you if you don't travel. If you do travel, let's go somewhere new.

If you'd like to expand on why I'm proposing that, it'd be largely my comments on the quoted section above.
Hey Roger, good to see you here. You used to post in my log when I was obese and it's great to see you here again.

I would be happy to meet up. I am currently in London, but will leave here tomorrow. Thereafter, I'll be heading back to my parents for a while to be honest with you to focus on business and body. I will probably cold approach, though there's no volume out there, and will come to London regularly to see my friends. I will keep working hard as humanly possible and possibly my life will get better if I am able to find a solution.

It would be great to meet you and get to know you more. I see you're in Germany? I've visited many times and really like Germany a lot, my best friend Dave was born there and we have done a lot of travel and tourism there exploring his roots.

You're welcome to expand on this if you wish, but you don't have to, I've met tonnes of guys from here and some of my close friends I met from this forum. :)

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:56 am

colgate wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:29 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
i have the exact same impetus lol
Yep. We'll accept it in time bro.

We will have to remain positive and stay strong.

There will be a way, some solution exists out there in the cosmos, somehow we will find a way.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:04 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 53

WED 14/12/2022

(1) Dating: Will ask this lady if she’s down for a date tonight, she rescheduled and hasn’t replied. If she’s down, fine, otherwise this will be it for a while :)
(2) Body: Core / Gym: Back & Biceps
(3) Biz/Copy
Others: Self Improvement Process & Reading

Notes:

Will keep pushing. Going back to my parents tomorrow, and will wrap this chapter up.

I’ll keep working. Will check in later.

MAC

EDIT:

I was 189.5lbs today. First time I've been below 190lbs since I was 21.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:59 am

.....Yeah that date went ahead and flaked after rescheduling yesterday.

Couldn't catch a break could I, lol.

It would have been epic if I could end a dry run of 5 weeks of dates and no lay.

There will be some sort of lesson in this and it will teach me something. If nothing else, it is admirable that I pushed until the bitter end, literally the day of moving out.

All good. TIme to clear everything and just sit down and work.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:57 pm

@MakingAComeback dunno if you keep up with my log but three girls flaked on me just this week. There's something in the air for sure.

Regarding your reply to my post: fair enough man. I admire your resolve and work-ethic and there's no doubt you'll make it, by any means necessary.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:27 pm

It's mid december from here till xmas the flakes will avalanche
Also girls will tend to be more involved with orbiters that are potential BF material as you know, it's holiday season, just to get drunk on NYE and start all over again
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:20 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:55 am
RogerRoger wrote:

Hey Roger, good to see you here. You used to post in my log when I was obese and it's great to see you here again.

I would be happy to meet up. I am currently in London, but will leave here tomorrow. Thereafter, I'll be heading back to my parents for a while to be honest with you to focus on business and body. I will probably cold approach, though there's no volume out there, and will come to London regularly to see my friends. I will keep working hard as humanly possible and possibly my life will get better if I am able to find a solution.

It would be great to meet you and get to know you more. I see you're in Germany? I've visited many times and really like Germany a lot, my best friend Dave was born there and we have done a lot of travel and tourism there exploring his roots.

You're welcome to expand on this if you wish, but you don't have to, I've met tonnes of guys from here and some of my close friends I met from this forum. :)

Ravi
Hey Ravi, nice to know your name now :)

Awesome you're focusing on body + business! Honestly that's my focus now too (mostly business-side, but I've learned in the past year life isn't worth living without some bare minimum exercise).

I could visit you in London sometime (you mentioned you'll go out to London periodically?) or if you want to visit me in Germany that's cool too. Depending on what business you're working on (I guess it's product dev but idk what that is tbh) maybe we can make the trip business-first and approaching-second. For example, I was already thinking of hitting up Dubai at some point in 2023.

One more actionable question since we probably won't be meeting very soon: have you read think & grow rich by napoleon hill yet?
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:23 pm

Hey MAC,

I started reading some of your posts. I can see you've been at this a while, so for reference I've read your first post (where its clear you have made some major progress) and the last page or so. I say this in case I'm missing something.

I get a real negative feeling and outlook from reading your posts. You mention that you're starting late and wish you found all this in your mid 20s. While it would have been a benefit, the key thing is positioning yourself for hitting you peak by your mid 30s. As long as you do that you will find everything comes easy and is fun. You still have plenty of time and you should stop worrying that you started too late.

Secondly, I see that you're super dedicated to getting into shape. That's great, some of your previous posts imply that you might end up falling into gymcel territory. You don't need to drop everything else to achieve your goal, it helps to have a focus but you don't need to go too extreme. Looking at your profile picture, I cant imagine that you're not getting results as you are currently (I think you're at 9 lifetime lays at this point, all in the last 2 years?) From where you were this is a huge positive. You mentioned that the best girl you are picking up is around a 4, just so I can get a baseline of the 3 girls posted below, can you say out of 10 what you think they are? These are just some I pulled from instagram:
Screenshot_20221214_191604_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_191719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_191842_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_192004_Instagram.jpg
I just want to see how your 4 compares to my 4 before going deeper on that point.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:09 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:23 pm
Hey MAC,

I started reading some of your posts. I can see you've been at this a while, so for reference I've read your first post (where its clear you have made some major progress) and the last page or so. I say this in case I'm missing something.

I get a real negative feeling and outlook from reading your posts. You mention that you're starting late and wish you found all this in your mid 20s. While it would have been a benefit, the key thing is positioning yourself for hitting you peak by your mid 30s. As long as you do that you will find everything comes easy and is fun. You still have plenty of time and you should stop worrying that you started too late.

Secondly, I see that you're super dedicated to getting into shape. That's great, some of your previous posts imply that you might end up falling into gymcel territory. You don't need to drop everything else to achieve your goal, it helps to have a focus but you don't need to go too extreme. Looking at your profile picture, I cant imagine that you're not getting results as you are currently (I think you're at 9 lifetime lays at this point, all in the last 2 years?) From where you were this is a huge positive. You mentioned that the best girl you are picking up is around a 4, just so I can get a baseline of the 3 girls posted below, can you say out of 10 what you think they are? These are just some I pulled from instagram:
Having seen some photos of the girls and listened to around 10 of his dates, the issue with the girls is less about their attractiveness and more about their archetype: he seems to exclusively attract comfort girls with very low sex appeal who are looking for something serious. The four girls you posted seem like they fuck in various amounts — his don't. This is the main reason for the low conversion rate from dates recently.

I suggested adding Tinder to his repertoire, and completely redoing his profile to add edge.

I agree with you that he should be getting results with his photos, but for whatever reason they just attract the most useless timewaster kind of girls, at least on Hinge.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:44 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:09 pm
Having seen some photos of the girls and listened to around 10 of his dates, the issue with the girls is less about their attractiveness and more about their archetype: he seems to exclusively attract comfort girls with very low sex appeal who are looking for something serious. The four girls you posted seem like they fuck in various amounts — his don't. This is the main reason for the low conversion rate from dates recently.
Doesn't he do screening though? Why is he still getting all these girls if so?

(Granted, I know that there are no screening methods that will get rid of 100% of the leads you don't want, but it should still be a fair portion)
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist