The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:04 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:38 pm
This will be self therapy on Sundays.

I hustle hard but also need to take time to myself.
I always try to take Sunday just for myself. No dates, no work. I still hit the gym, but that's because I love going to the gym. Usually try to do recovery type activities like sauna and Wim Hof breathwork and stuff I really enjoy doing like reading, writing, and watching movies.

You hustle hard man. Everyone needs a day off.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:11 pm

Bman wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:04 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:38 pm
This will be self therapy on Sundays.

I hustle hard but also need to take time to myself.
I always try to take Sunday just for myself. No dates, no work. I still hit the gym, but that's because I love going to the gym. Usually try to do recovery type activities like sauna and Wim Hof breathwork and stuff I really enjoy doing like reading, writing, and watching movies.

You hustle hard man. Everyone needs a day off.
Honestly sounds so fuckin great.

I need it man.

Gonna chill today and heal.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:21 pm

A wise man once told me

we are going to show the world what heads of steel can do.

Nice makeout/night game sesh with the boys

PHONEIX WILL BE RAINING HELL FROM THE AIR

Take your deserved rest today, enjoy

THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS COMING 🔥🦅🔥🔥🦅🔥🔥🦅🔥🟤 🟤 🟤 🟤 🟤 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:23 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:33 am
Business focus: most here are ambitious, trying to win big, fuck stunners and make bank. It's not a space which is just about getting laid, and Andy will be making a lot more biz content I think. I myself work on dating hardcore 6/7 days a week, and also hustle with trying to get myself rich with the same fervour.
Defzo, for biz specifically I can recommend the fastlane forums (all kinds of stuff, local/online) and buildersociety (more online oriented, building websites mostly, but also agencies/freelancing and whatever else you can do online).
MakingAComeback wrote:
I have read your post and do appreciate your thoughts, but would like to add, that generating attraction and creating sparks and connection is something that is in the largest part influenced by the way you look IMO. Hence, yes it's an individual thing as you say, but beyond that, we still have room to move and infuence. You rightly elude to this in your post and you figured out a style that works for you. I am interested in what a guy who is low in SMV can do to overcome this: we still need to find a way to get a guy laid who is otherwise not going to be in with much of a shot.
Yeah agreed, I've put on some muscle, got lucky with the height as well at 190. Not the fuckboy vibe that most of you guys are going for here, with the chains and tats. But you're also gunning for younger chicks, so I guess the style has to match.

But man, you're by no means ugly or anything like that. I mean, you're tall as fuck. Average face - sure - but let's be honest the cards you've been dealt are a lot better than many other guys out there. I mean imagine doing dates/pickup being 150-160-170cm tall when most women are your height or taller than you.

I'm aware of the fact that you're brown-skinned and whatnot, and that probably knocks your attractiveness down a few notches for some girls. There's that and your average face. That's it. I don't think you're that massively handicapped in the physiology department when it comes to dating. With proper work, muscles, posture, etc. it's rather the opposite - you come out way above average.

So, you know, psychological & anxiety issues aside, on the genetics side of things it's really not that bad for you.

Your height can be intimidating for the girls, especially with cold approaches. Which means you'll have to be more careful with the more aggressive jokes & pick-up lines and the general tone of the conversation. Because even a hint of aggressiveness in a conversation with a tall guy will be instantly off-putting to many girls and they will not feel safe around you. Us tall guys, we have to be careful with that. But I'm sure you're aware.

Buuuuut yeah, keep slaying man :) I think you'll be out of this mess sooner than you know it. Also if you go online you can try living in Thailand, literally impossible not to get laid there, especially with your level of effort.
MakingAComeback

Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:45 pm

Bros I have been bad at replying lately I will try to do better.
Mimbe393939 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:21 pm
A wise man once told me

we are going to show the world what heads of steel can do.

Nice makeout/night game sesh with the boys

PHONEIX WILL BE RAINING HELL FROM THE AIR

Take your deserved rest today, enjoy

THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS COMING 🔥🦅🔥🔥🦅🔥🔥🦅🔥🟤 🟤 🟤 🟤 🟤 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
THE HOLEDIGGER!

Thanks bro, LMFAO! We will homie, this freshly buzzed dome is changing my fricken life rn LOL

Enjoyed that makeout, but damn bro just being with your team and on your mission, running through the streets trying to achieve a mission, strategising and debriefing through the night, shit is hilarious and so much fun.

Here's to many more top nights for the boys.

Phoenix will rise from the ashes one day bro, someway, somehow.
Astronaut wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:23 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Business focus: most here are ambitious, trying to win big, fuck stunners and make bank. It's not a space which is just about getting laid, and Andy will be making a lot more biz content I think. I myself work on dating hardcore 6/7 days a week, and also hustle with trying to get myself rich with the same fervour.
Defzo, for biz specifically I can recommend the fastlane forums (all kinds of stuff, local/online) and buildersociety (more online oriented, building websites mostly, but also agencies/freelancing and whatever else you can do online).
MakingAComeback wrote:
I have read your post and do appreciate your thoughts, but would like to add, that generating attraction and creating sparks and connection is something that is in the largest part influenced by the way you look IMO. Hence, yes it's an individual thing as you say, but beyond that, we still have room to move and infuence. You rightly elude to this in your post and you figured out a style that works for you. I am interested in what a guy who is low in SMV can do to overcome this: we still need to find a way to get a guy laid who is otherwise not going to be in with much of a shot.
Yeah agreed, I've put on some muscle, got lucky with the height as well at 190. Not the fuckboy vibe that most of you guys are going for here, with the chains and tats. But you're also gunning for younger chicks, so I guess the style has to match.

But man, you're by no means ugly or anything like that. I mean, you're tall as fuck. Average face - sure - but let's be honest the cards you've been dealt are a lot better than many other guys out there. I mean imagine doing dates/pickup being 150-160-170cm tall when most women are your height or taller than you.

I'm aware of the fact that you're brown-skinned and whatnot, and that probably knocks your attractiveness down a few notches for some girls. There's that and your average face. That's it. I don't think you're that massively handicapped in the physiology department when it comes to dating. With proper work, muscles, posture, etc. it's rather the opposite - you come out way above average.

So, you know, psychological & anxiety issues aside, on the genetics side of things it's really not that bad for you.

Your height can be intimidating for the girls, especially with cold approaches. Which means you'll have to be more careful with the more aggressive jokes & pick-up lines and the general tone of the conversation. Because even a hint of aggressiveness in a conversation with a tall guy will be instantly off-putting to many girls and they will not feel safe around you. Us tall guys, we have to be careful with that. But I'm sure you're aware.

Buuuuut yeah, keep slaying man :) I think you'll be out of this mess sooner than you know it. Also if you go online you can try living in Thailand, literally impossible not to get laid there, especially with your level of effort.

Fastlane is a good space, haven't heard the other, but many of us are going to go ALL IN on biz soon and make enough money to live well & have access to quality.

Lookswise, we've found something that really does work wonders. I have been blown away by the consistent life-changing impacts style upgrades have on people. The chains and tats, the latter of which I don't have myself yet. are fantastic additions for adding edge,

I appreciate the breakdown: Yes, I have good height (6ft5/195cm), face is decidedly average but MAY improve if I lose 30lbs, which I am working on, and the big unlock for me IMO will be my hair transplant growing to full length & bodymaxxing. This will take a year but will pay dividends.

The good news is, I am improving, things ARE getting better.

Also, thank you for being honest and transparent enough to acknowledge that brown skin is a big DLV: IMO it knocks off 2 points from your attractiveness level. Hence, for me to get to 'above average' I will have to truly make a monumental effort in the gym all throughout 2023 and by the end, I may be in a position where the rest of this journey (I am only going to 36/37) may be fairly solid.

Regarding going for younger girls - no, man. We are not. I am trying to get a wife, dude. I want to start a family. I hence need to be able to be in the position where I can get a girl to fricken text me back - right now thats a bit of a stretch lol.

I am open minded to the possibility that I could be out of this very tricky predicant one day. I am learning to accept and let go and not worry too much about this, as this does not help me and actually makes me quite annoyed and generates a lot of bitterness and resentment.

I will just keep working, as I do........EVERY DAY :-)

I am quite happy right now from a great night last night.

Off to clean my flat, relax for a while, have a chat with @TigOlBitties if he's around later and listen to a seminar.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:58 pm

Astronaut wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:49 pm
AUTISM: 1
NORMIES 0
😆
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:24 pm
There is one small, thin, very effeminate-looking man stealing glances at me. We lock eyes for a moment and I think, wtf, did I spill this dudes drink or something, is he mad? I look away, and notice he just can't stop staring at me. Then I realise, OMG dude, that's a gay guy - he is just eye fucking me. DAMN.
Gay men hitting on you/eye-fucking you is extremely strong evidence that you are succeeding in your goal of becoming an attractive man, because if multiple gay men think you are attractive then it is a certainty that many women do too, gay men are just much more open about their attraction, so you notice it first.

(of course your club make-out is even stronger evidence!)

Good to see having fun too, MAC!

If anyone deserves to have some fun after working their ass off it's you!
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:03 pm

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Gay men hitting on you/eye-fucking you is extremely strong evidence that you are succeeding in your goal of becoming an attractive man, because if multiple gay men think you are attractive then it is a certainty that many women do too, gay men are just much more open about their attraction, so you notice it first.
Is that true? I always thought that gay men and women had a different sort of attraction. I've been hit on by like 2 gay guys before lol. Some guy let me skip him in line at H&M, and proceeded to call me cute.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:41 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:03 pm
Is that true? I always thought that gay men and women had a different sort of attraction.
Maybe, but in MAC's case I think he's attractive to gay men for the same reasons he's attractive to women, especially his height and recently shaved head, and the inherent masculinity that comes with both.

Height and hair aren't everything of course, but they are definitely masculine traits that many, many women and gay men are extremely attracted to, in the same way that men are extremely attracted to the femininity of big, perky breasts and large, nicely shaped asses.
MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:59 am

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Astronaut wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:49 pm
AUTISM: 1
NORMIES 0
😆
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:24 pm
There is one small, thin, very effeminate-looking man stealing glances at me. We lock eyes for a moment and I think, wtf, did I spill this dudes drink or something, is he mad? I look away, and notice he just can't stop staring at me. Then I realise, OMG dude, that's a gay guy - he is just eye fucking me. DAMN.

(of course your club make-out is even stronger evidence!)

Good to see having fun too, MAC!

If anyone deserves to have some fun after working their ass off it's you!
Thanks man! It was really surprising that that happened, and made me feel as if my hard work will pay off sooner or later. The makeout was great - I told Timmy that was my first club makeout in 10 years! He just laughed lol. It has actually been that long.

Will keep working man and hell once I've got a CHAD body like yours maybe it'll be AUTISM 2 NORMIES NIL!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:22 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 41

MON 12/09/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Online Hustle / Message leads
(2) Body: Stretch / Core
(3) Copy: Draft emails
Others: Hang out w/ The Dom, Float tank, Photoshoot session, Euro Gang call (only brief check-in)

Notes:

Another day, another opportunity to succeed. Get to see the homie @AskTheDom which I’ve been looking forward to, ahead of our trip to Poland next week with Paw, Timmy and hopefully another one of our bros W (if his situation permits).

Life’s good right now, I am looking forward to being back in the gym next week, and I am itching to train as 30 days post hair transplant you can’t do strenuous physical activity – my clinic really had high standards and they want the body to fully accept the transplant and minimise all stress on the system the first 30 days. I can respect it.

Float tank session today and will ponder what Andy wrote to me on the coaching group.

Possibly have a date tomorrow, she’s investing a fair bit and seems chill. Chick is, again, a bit of a fatty – but she is still cute and passes the boner test. We’ll see what happens. Key thing is to enjoy it. I have two other leads who are what I’d describe as a bit higher quality. Getting slightly higher quality girls out is a different ballgame, have to ping them daily and these two have been putting off meeting me for weeks. One’s mum has been in hospital, which I empathise with ofcourse, the other has been on holiday. They do ping me pictures and this all checks out. We’ll see, eh?

Just need 3 more bros, and then I hustle hard to make money, work hard to improve my damn body, let my hair transplant grow and get some more photoshoots done while I keep cold approaching in the day (3-4x a week) and doing nightgame 1-2 a week.

We’ll be good.

631 Sunrise
7 Myofunctional therapy
715 Core
745 BAB / Supps
815 Stretch: ATG Zero
9 Posture: McKenzie Ext / Read The Boron Letters
930 Life Admin / Review D’s coaching sesh audio
1030 Copywriting: Draft emails
1230 Meet The Dom / Dom tries outfits
[Free time: Copywriting ]
330 Go to Float Tank session / Bring camera for photo shoots
5/530 Dinner
Photoshoots!
Possible locations: Tower Bridge, Picadilly Circus, Covent Garden (Neal’s Yard), St Paul’s Cathedral, The London Eye, inside London Bridge tube station, Westminster Bridge

7 Euro Gang Call on my phone!

Continue photo-shoots until all outfits & locations are done.

-Myofunctional therapy / Core
-Bed
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:35 am

Bro not being able to go to the gym post transplant has got be tweaking. I am gonna do a 4 day water fast I can't be looking sloppy. My weight has been solid because my diet is ON POINT. I've remained 196.4lbs this whole time.

I'll do this date tomorrow, and then I am fasting Wed - Sat (4 Day Water Fast).

My advisor said 5 days isn't necessary.

Lets go.........

We must get lean AF and then build muscle up.

I am going to be in Poland for 13 days with 3 fucking CHADS @AskTheDom @Paw @TimmyTurner I can't let my month off the gym because of the transplant healing make me fall way behind them.

DADDY GOTTA WORK

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:09 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 41

TUE 13/09/2022

Yesterday was great hung out with Top G @AskTheDom, float tank, photos, hung out and had a blast.

Missed the Euro Gang call for this reason, apologies to the bros @Paw @Rene @Heisenberg E and K. Back on the call next week.

8 Myofunctional therapy
815 Core
830 BAB / Supps
9 Zero
930 Posture & The Boron Letters / Dick Pull
10 Copywriting Practice: Nail email sequence
11 Copywriting Practice: Other tasks
12 Copywriting Practice: Revise training signup page, submit for scrutiny
1: See Top G Vin
2 Lunch / Handyman emails / British Gas bill paid
3 CT / Light
330 Copywriting: Lesson
430 Shower & Leave --> On the bus, online dating hustle (45mins)
530 Day Game: 5 Sets
645 Go home! --> On the bus, online dating hustle (45mins)
8 Date – Physical escalation, her talking 80% of the time, teasing, breaking rapport, push for pull 3 x
(See what happens)
If no lay, myofunctional therapy, core work & bed. Back to hustle tomorrow.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:21 am

Date was meant to be tomorrow, I messed that one up. Confirmed for tomorrow, but she sent a voice message saying she has been travelling a lot and been super busy so she'd like to delay our meeting for a few weeks. LOL.

I'll be in Poland so yeah whatever.

Weak ass bitches ;-)

Onto the next.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:27 pm

Might have a date scheduled for Thursday, if she doesn't flake, and I am excited to meet her. She seems fricken awesome.

Today bros, had a day I didn't expect.

Went to see one of my best mates and my mentor in biz.

He had a long, frank discussion with me about my approach to biz. He pointed out some really uncomfortable truths, and persistent weak areas for me.

He pointed out how I have a persistent problem with iteration, and refusing to tweak. He called me out for wasting time many times in my life by taking on one action and doing it over and over without making adjustments.

....He also told me that given that I decided to quit my job and sink or swim with biz, I had to think deeply about the money I am leaving on the table.

"You're not a copywriter right now, but you are an excellent accountability coach"

We're close and talk daily. We've worked on things together, I've done project management for his events as a friend, and importantly, he knows a lot about me and my behaviours. We talk daily. He knows my goals, what I want in life, and he himself has accomplished a lot (millionaire). We are friends beyond that though and we are trying to help each other in life. I won't go into our relationship as it's personal and private.

He really challenged me on why I am not pushing forward with internet marketing and funnel work. I explained how that is a longer term goal, and how I opted to do copywriting work in the interim to pay my bills whilst I worked on developing a product and biz.

He called me out.

"With the right business model you could pay your bills within a month or two"

He outlined how he launched a small coaching biz for those wanting to grow their socials when he was just starting out in biz, charged a few hundred a month for 2 phone calls a month, and was making paying his rent within the first month.

He also outlined how he feels as if copywriting can be a slow burn, can take time to find good clients, and though it can be a winner, he said that for me, there is no excuse for me to not launch a biz similar to what he did when he was starting, as he is confident I already have the skills and knowledge.

We talked for hours and he laid out a really good model.

I was enjoying copywriting. But I don't know how long it'll be before I am making money. I definitely believe I can get a bunch of testimonials and start making it work. But what bothered me was how one of my best mates and biz mentor really did call me out for not using the skills and abilities I already have.

I couldn't deny him and we had one of those conversations a man can only have with one of his close friends. It hurt, yes. It hurt a lot.

But he wants me to win. Just like I want him to win.

I am committed to my success and I will execute and find money in this world.

I will be course correcting, adjusting, and executing this plan me and my friend have developed. He will coach me through it, and this is an opportunity to work with an extremely sharp business mind with 10 years of experience in internet biz and millions made............

He is a totally monstrous grinder BTW and works even harder than me. My dude is fucking NAILS.

I'm honestly super excited and feel amazing now.

Tomorrow, I'll fast and hustle all day.

We'll see what this old dog can pull out the bag.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:26 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:27 pm
He outlined how he launched a small coaching biz for those wanting to grow their socials when he was just starting out in biz, charged a few hundred a month for 2 phone calls a month, and was making paying his rent within the first month
What he did is B2B. What he suggests you do is B2C.

You can generate B2B leads with cold outreach, but I'm not sure how you'll do that with B2C (unless you got a decent-sized audience)

If he shared a plan for you to generate leads, great. I hope he proves me wrong.

But if his plan is for you to build a social media account like TikTok, dunno. Would be curious to see how it goes for you.