Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:25 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:21 pm
I would share you a screenshot of what I text but all you'd do is copy and paste my lines and then you'd complain about it not working because you don't know the context.
dont worry about that, it's more important to me to know that this text game even exists, you are th one saying is not my looks or pictures it's just texting. Can you give give an example of a girl that didnt reply to the first message and an example of a girl that ghosted in the middle of the conversation? examples that ended up with a date of course. thank you i would appreciate it
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:29 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:23 pm
who said i'm surprised? it was to show that every girl that ghosts actually keps reading tinder, even at 8 am they unmatch, there's this idea that you have to wait because for some girls tinder is not a ptiority and they only log every 3/4 days, its not true based on my experiment
Ok, and your point? Girls prioritize the guys they are interested in, it's the nature of online dating. If you had 500 matches you would pick the girls you were most interested in too.

How does doing these kinds of experiments help you get closer to your goals? How about you stop worrying about whether girls are intentionally ghosting you or not, and focus on the girls who are engaging.

Also you do have to keep in mind that provocative or negative texts are more likely to elicit some sort of reaction.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice

Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:11 pm

I have no girls engaging, tinder sucks for me as i am not facially attractive enough which to be honest is the only thing that count. I'm unmatching a lot of girls, this idea that I'm allowing them to waste my time makes boil with rage, one word answers, some girls Don't even aswer, they just like the message. So i have to go through all this rage and negative emotions because dumb woman decided it's a good idea to use technology created by man to waist time and get some free validation from those man

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:16 pm

I'm sure you get all panties wet when you call these girls sluts, animals, or straight up unmatch them, you big alpha male
Thrice

Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:34 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:16 pm
I'm sure you get all panties wet when you call these girls sluts, animals, or straight up unmatch them, you big alpha male
We don't have the block function in this forum, please make this the last commenti on my log, i would really appreciate It. Thanks you.

Squilliam

Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:49 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:11 pm
I have no girls engaging, tinder sucks for me as i am not facially attractive enough which to be honest is the only thing that count. I'm unmatching a lot of girls, this idea that I'm allowing them to waste my time makes boil with rage, one word answers, some girls Don't even aswer, they just like the message. So i have to go through all this rage and negative emotions because dumb woman decided it's a good idea to use technology created by man to waist time and get some free validation from those man
You have serious inner game issues man.

The fact that you're blaming women for everything says a lot about your mindset and your view of dating.

Ever considered that the reason women can get validation so easily is because of men? Because men nowadays are so desperate and will shower tons of girls in attention just for the chance of sex.

If you're barely getting any matches, you likely need better pictures and/or looks. Might be better for you to take a break from online until you do.

But if you're getting matches consistently, and no dates, it's probably not due to timewasters, there's probably something you're doing wrong with text game.

Even if you do get dates, this kind of mindset will hold you back. You are bitter towards women and it really shows. Believe me, I get where you're coming from. Online dating is frustrating, it sucks when you're not really really attractive. That is true, and it's a bitter pill to swallow. Even reasonably attractive guys have to work to get success.

But this just comes with the territory. You either suck it up and play the game, or you look for other avenues to find girls. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I match with tons of girls who are spoofing their location or who even give me fake compliments to get my attention. What do I do? I get slightly frustrated, unmatch them, and move on. It is what it is.

- Get laid from daygame
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:54 pm

hey thrice

the world wants you to complain, whine, bitch, and generally focus on retarded shit that only stunts your growth

the more you fuck yourself with basically 99% of what you think and post, the less you're competing for the same girls everyone else is

thanks for cucking yourself so I don't have to! part of the game is avoiding psyops while inflicting them on others after all

I'd be more helpful about getting you to win, but you'd have to want that in the first place and your behaviour doesn't show that at all
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
Thrice

Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:48 pm

september wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:54 pm
thanks for cucking yourself so I don't have to! part of the game is avoiding psyops while inflicting them on others after all
i dont even know if you read my posts, i dont have anny sucess on tinder, girls unmatch, ghost and generally dont give a fuck about me, they give me one word answers like robots, where's the part where i'm cucking myself?
Squilliam wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:49 pm
But this just comes with the territory. You either suck it up and play the game, or you look for other avenues to find girls. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
i dont hate the game but i do hate woman, i know a lot of people have this zen mindset inner game inner peace leads, maybe they're fucking and have a sexual life. I'm traumatized and depressed, i dont have any sexual intimacy, i dont see why i shouldnt hate who finds me repulsive and who's responsible for all my pain and suffering since the age of13

Squilliam

Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:15 pm

Thrice wrote:
i dont even know if you read my posts, i dont have anny sucess on tinder, girls unmatch, ghost and generally dont give a fuck about me, they give me one word answers like robots, where's the part where i'm cucking myself?
You are cucking yourself. I have not seen one post where you genuinely took responsibility for your life or your lack of success. You have eternally been in a victim mindset. You just blame blame blame, without taking any responsibility.

You never take responsibility for yourself at all. You constantly offload the blame onto others. You treat every little thing a girl does to you as a personal attack, when in reality, it's not that deep. Every guy gets unmatched, ghosted, or girls who only send one word answers. As I've said multiple times before, it comes with the territory.
Thrice wrote:
i dont hate the game but i do hate woman, i know a lot of people have this zen mindset inner game inner peace leads, maybe they're fucking and have a sexual life. I'm traumatized and depressed, i dont have any sexual intimacy, i dont see why i shouldnt hate who finds me repulsive and who's responsible for all my pain and suffering since the age of13
Then honestly, you need therapy. Sex isn't a remedy for deep rooted trauma. You could have an 8some with 7 10s tomorrow and you'd still have the same inner game issues and trauma. Sex isn't going to fix your problems, I promise you. Look at that guy Finaplex. He's got 100+ lay count and is still super insecure about himself. I only have a lay count of 11 but I am too. Sex on its own does not fix your problems. It helps a little bit but it doesn't fix childhood trauma.

I don't know your background, but I seriously doubt bad interactions with women are the only cause of your suffering. Even if they are, you need to take more responsibility and work to heal from your trauma. You won't be happy as long as you're hateful and resentful. I can promise you that.

September is right. You behavior communicates that you don't really want to improve. You'd rather sit around and bitch about how much women suck and how much you hate your life, without actually taking any responsibility for yourself. You're just coping. You'd rather say that the system is broken and that you can't get women, and that you're screwed, because it's easier to do that than to actually do the hard work required to turn around your life.

Do you have any female friends? I made one recently. It is actually very helpful for empathizing with women. You speak about women as if they're some monolith, as if they're all the same. You're being no better than the crazy feminists on twitter who say "men are trash".

- Get laid from daygame
Thrice

Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:28 am

I will never do therapy, i already said that. Will keep trying until i'm tired enough of all this bullshit and off myself. I'm 35 my best years are already gone.
Today i was very depressed thinking about the past and how my lif went, at 35 no car, no friends to go out with on weekends and i'm not chad enough for the tinder princesses. I have tried tinder for a few months now, i bet all the girls i saw on those months had sex, and they already had it before anyway. Meanwhile all i got is negative feedback that damaged my mood and self esteem even more.

I consider this day a success, i was able to get an intense push workout in despite the intense pain i was feeling in my chest, i had zoe jane from staind on repeat and couldn't stop crying while remembering things that happened many years ago. Didnt cut myself to relieve the pain even if i was very tempted.

Bought some confort (but still health) food and played Valheim for 2 hours, i need to relax and reward myself for surviving, tomorrow is another day, will delete tinder, sell the phone and take new pictures and buy new clothes

Squilliam wrote:
Then honestly, you need therapy
meanwhile the therapist...

zekler
Motto: Its a bit chilly innit?

Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:50 am

Thrice wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:28 am
I will never do therapy, i already said that. Will keep trying until i'm tired enough of all this bullshit and off myself. I'm 35 my best years are already gone.
Today i was very depressed thinking about the past and how my lif went, at 35 no car, no friends to go out with on weekends and i'm not chad enough for the tinder princesses. I have tried tinder for a few months now, i bet all the girls i saw on those months had sex, and they already had it before anyway. Meanwhile all i got is negative feedback that damaged my mood and self esteem even more.

I consider this day a success, i was able to get an intense push workout in despite the intense pain i was feeling in my chest, i had zoe jane from staind on repeat and couldn't stop crying while remembering things that happened many years ago. Didnt cut myself to relieve the pain even if i was very tempted.

Bought some confort (but still health) food and played Valheim for 2 hours, i need to relax and reward myself for surviving, tomorrow is another day, will delete tinder, sell the phone and take new pictures and buy new clothes

Squilliam wrote:
Then honestly, you need therapy
meanwhile the therapist...

you should get therapy. Not even in a "gay bluepilled well adjusted person" s take on it. You aren't bad looking enough for things to be going this shit. So you should admit you are having some sort of crisis most of it being mental. Which I understand, given that I am sort of a im da joka baby type of person too. But yeah man, not good.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:41 am

Thrice if you're not going to do therapy. You need to look at places that have a track record for helping.

- Landmark, or
- Tony Robbins program or event
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

ThePermanentFix
Goal: Financial Laidom

Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:27 am

Look man, the only thing that will help you improve is therapy. I'm not trying to be a dickhead about it, but your world view is extremely fucked and clearly comes from internal issues. If you hate women so much then take a break from them and do something you enjoy. There is no point forcing yourself to compete in a game you detest. Women and the game will exist ad infinitum and you can come back to it whenever you want. If all you want is sex, you can shift your focus to earning like $100 more a week and just buy a hooker a week. Fuck for even more cash you can just buy your companionship as well.

I recommend you go watch HealthGamerGG's shit on incels and really try to change your mindset. I have a fucking obese friend, who has been obese his whole life with a more active sex life than me. The girls he sees aren't trash either, they're like 6-8's. Being a chad in looks is one way to optimize, some people are just good with talk. No one who is suicidal and actively hates women is ever going to do well, work on that first.

Also 35 is fucking nothing. I've seen peoples lives do huge 180's starting in their mid 40's, they just worked fucking hard for it. I'm 32 and my life is pretty mediocre too. A mediocre life is basically the average and that average is slowly slipping towards a shit life as the world gets more expensive. The only way out is to work on yourself as hard as you can.

Also, I'm proud of you for not self-harming. I tried to kill myself at 17 and at 25. I know how painful the mind can get and how impossible the urge is to resist at times. Which is why I'm telling you to go seek help. You will not fix it alone.
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
| 102kg | 100kg | 98kg | 96kg | 94kg | 92kg |

Level 0 - Chump

No Zero Days. The momentum will come later
Procrastination - The action of ruining your own life for no apparent reason
Thrice

Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:16 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:41 am
- Landmark, or
is it this?

https://www.landmarkworldwide.com/
ThePermanentFix wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:27 am
Which is why I'm telling you to go seek help. You will not fix it alone.
i know i need help i'm in a lot of pain for thinking all day, i fantasize about creating a youtube channel and spreading the redpill, i also have debates with myself about girls having more sex than man and lying about the numbers making it look like man are more promiscuous, i also go around all tense and nervous thinking all woman around me never had problem with sex and most of them had sex recently while many man i see are lonely and suffer in silence

now the problem is that i don't look up to therapist or respect them, i think they are the product of a bluepilled society, one trait of our current society is the negation of biology, thats why therapy is so common. Besides not respecting therapist and seeing them as real professionals, i think trauma causes biological changes in the brain and the theories about therapy beign able to fix issues is more a liberal progressive thing, with no proof.

Also if i went to therapy i should tell him i hate woman and have whats called incel rage, thats it at the end of day, i can tell all my story in 10 minutes. Even if he's a male i'm afraid he will just freak out and tell me i should look for a good woman my age and stop chasing young girls like the patriarchy want me to do

this is not me beign stubborn, i really think i need help, and a friend and a social life, i really dont see therapist as a real profession after doing therapy for a year with this girl that just seemed to be annoyed

i also dont have time, i dont like old woman and i'm already old for younger girls
zekler wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:50 am
you should get therapy. Not even in a "gay bluepilled well adjusted person" s take on it. You aren't bad looking enough for things to be going this shit. So you should admit you are having some sort of crisis most of it being mental. Which I understand, given that I am sort of a im da joka baby type of person too. But yeah man, not good.
i will try thank you
----------------------------------------------

my goal now is to take new pictures after buying new clothes, i will also try to use a green screen and photoshop
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ThePermanentFix
Goal: Financial Laidom

Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:02 pm

Sometimes you just need to spend time finding the right therapist. They're individuals just like us, so some will mesh well with you and some will mesh terribly. By therapy I actually meant a psychologist, specifically one the teaches CBT techniques.

I had a psychologist who wouldn't accept the fact I was so depressed about not getting laid for a year and thought it was a deeper issue. I changed to someone else and rather than try to narrow it down further just helped change my mindset around it.

Meds wouldn't hurt too if you are constantly feeling shit, crying, extremely wound tight and anxious. There is no point living a red pilled life if it is ceasing your ability to function as a human at all.
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
| 102kg | 100kg | 98kg | 96kg | 94kg | 92kg |

Level 0 - Chump

No Zero Days. The momentum will come later
Procrastination - The action of ruining your own life for no apparent reason