Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:12 pm

ThePermanentFix wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:02 pm
Sometimes you just need to spend time finding the right therapist. They're individuals just like us, so some will mesh well with you and some will mesh terribly. By therapy I actually meant a psychologist, specifically one the teaches CBT techniques.
Absolutely, try finding an independent therapist, they seem to be less "bluepilled". I have had similar struggles where I spent 90% of my day obsessively thinking about dating blackpills. Therapy helped me recognize and interrupt my thought patterns, which has improved my enjoyment of life drastically. I was close to suicidal a year ago. Took therapy in the summer and along with working on dating, it has helped me get to a point where I no longer worry about it and am genuinely content. Don't reply to this with "but I am a special exception because X", I made those same excuses.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:43 pm

Thrice wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:16 pm
is it this?
Yup I've taken a lot of their courses. Can say only the first one was worthwhile. Taken it twice
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:35 am

if you dont want to do therapy with other people

do it with yourself

ning li's bulletproof mindset helped me a lot
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:50 pm

it's a been a while since the last update, what i'm trying to do now is get enough money to buy a car which is now the main goal because thinking about it, if i had a car my success rate with tinder would have not been that bad, i'm in a 200k city and not beign able to date girls in other cities didn't allow me to play the numbers game and i ended up getting blackpilled an depressed again, if i try to see things from a rational prespective the number of girls that wanted to date is not that bad but they were all from other cities

right now i have 3 girls that one to date on tinder and one 40yo woman on watsap and i just didnt follow up because it's too complicated without a car. It doesent mean that this girls are very far away though, they're just in cities without a good train connection, to give you and example Milan is way farther from me but well connected so i can be there in 45 minutes with a cheap ticket train

Also the girls want an evening date in most case and after 8 pm there's almost no trains anymore

i worked my ass of cleaning toilets for 12 hours a day, they promised me 8 euros/hour but all they ave me is 1000euros, i got scammed by this shady cleaning company so now i'm looking for another job. They should've paid me at least 2500 which would have been enough to buy a used car like a fiat, not a cool car to show off and raise my status but good enough to travel with

i'm looking for a good therapist but it's really difficult, at least in my area, it's very expensive and all they offer is some bluepill advice. i don't know how i can find a good therapist without wasting money, the only way to try them out is to pay for the first session which is 100euros

I will ignore my depressive thoughts about beign too old or not good looking enough for young girls, i think in my case the best i can do is just to ignore those thoughts and take action anyway, even if they're trues there's no point in thinking about the possible negative outcomes

i booked a tattoo session to get a full sleeve, it will actually be expensive but the artist is amazing and has a lot of followers on ig, he's in Milan area
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Thrice

Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:19 pm

i asked for a raise, i told them they have to give what they owe me for all th extra hours i did in january and this month or leave. At my age it's not time to be a pussy, anyway they said they will give me way more money this month, let's see if it's true.
Out of 31 matches i got now 5 of them want to date, all this five girls are at about 50km/30 miles distance, it shows how much i need a car, those 30 miles are easy with a car but a huge pain in the ass with the train, what many people dont is that in Italy only the famous touristic cities have good railway connection, going just from parma to Mantua is a pain

i'm thinking of doing two jobs to be able to get a car and pay for the full sleeve tattoo, keep my daily job and deliver pizza at night, i would make 2000k/month easly but i wouldnt be able to lift and i already had a 2 months beak from lifting

another thing i'm thinking about doing is to use the company car to go on dates, the car has a gps of course but i doubt they check it, if they find out and decide to fire me they can fuck off, i hate them after what they did anyway, they tried to pay me less to see if i'm a new immigrant who dosent know his rights, i'm not, i ended up doing this fucking job for other reason and i hope to improve and upgrade in the future

Thrice

Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:04 pm

wasent able to workout because i had stomach flu, it was bad, i slept for 2 days straight to recover. Tomorrow i will go back to my shitty cleaning job while looking for others jobs online. The goal is also to set up some tinder dates and use their car, they scummed me so i scum them back. Another girl agreed on a date today, she's near Milan, like 50 miles away from my city. If i get fired so be it, imagine cleaning toilets at 35.

I looked some therapists reviews online, hard to decide based on that alone but reading other peoples experiences helps. I don't have the money for coaching so i'm looking to create some sort of accountability group with some other broke guy that needs some motivation to not procrastinate. Hopefully one day i will have the money for real coaching.
I'm also looking for a friend to go out with on weekends, even if i start havig some sucess on tinder the quality is low on apps anyway, none of the girls that agreed to date is hot so night game is needed one way or another. Apps don't offer quality, might as well start hitting bars next weekend.

I think a good friend and a good therapist would change my life, i keep looking for both. Fucking a cute 19yo would change my life too so i'm also looking for that hahah

Thrice

Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:14 pm

i might have 2 or 3 dates (or zero if they flake), i want to buy a good jacket. The idea is black jacket and a simple grey hoodie that might be with zip or not. The advantage of zippers hoodie is if we sit down for a coffee i can just open the jacket without removing, underneath it i will have the hoodie and a good t shirt with necklace, of course in this case i would keep the zuppers open too.

In theory i have a sure date on sunday and taliking with two girls about a possible date tomorrow. I am bit hesitant and i have a bit of anxiety about my appearence. I had the flu two times this year and my face looks a bit dark and sunken. i will use this dates to see how girls react to my appearence live

ps. for context i will wear white nike force (the only good shoes i have) and black slim fit jeans. But let me know if you have other ideas

Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:46 pm

Can I suggest a leather parka? There’s one on eBay for 44 bucks. I stand by parkas because through the entirety of my high school life I had a married woman chasing me and tracking me after she saw me wearing a faux Andrew Marc leather parka.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... =0&PC=APPL

Also regarding the therapist. Start reading about CBT. Library cards are free and many PTs and therapists now just start with,” so what did you google?”

Andy has a few recs on books he’s read as well. Not saying a therapist is a bad thing. But start your journey now and start journaling.

Black is always a good start for clothing. I don’t know what’s @@Radical take in this. He may mention some tailoring but you mention that you’ve been sick.
Thrice

Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:24 pm

Wnyhg wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:46 pm
Can I suggest a leather parka?
thanks for your advice brother, i live in Italy and i had the date for the day after, so i just bought the normal jacket which goes well for my style anyway, a leather parka would require overall more work to style it. What i have at home goes well with the jacket i bought, 40 euros from the chinese and it looks very

so i had this date on saturday, i used the car i work with, zero fucks given. As expected the girl was fatter in real life, normal face, lame personality. She said some feminist bullshit, complained about the guys she dates from tinder, she said she doesent like their personality

it was clear there's was no attraction on both sides. This is the first time i use a car to go on a date on another city. The goal is to see if this can work, meaning if i actually can succefully use tinder without moving completely but just using the car to go on dates in other cities in north Italy

this is an example of a conversation with a better looking girl that changed idea last minute, i also should have another day on

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:34 pm

Thrice wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:24 pm
this is an example of a conversation with a better looking girl that changed idea last minute, i also should have another day on
name one interesting thing this girl knows about you as far as why she would move her schedule around for you or go out with you as opposed to any other guy
Thrice

Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:43 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
name one interesting thing this girl knows about you as far as why she would move her schedule around for you or go out with you as opposed to any other guy
this girls have the personality of a night stand. Every man is better than every woman. Notice the only time i didn't follow up she replied "mi fa piacere". If you speak italian you know how retarded that answer was and it was because i didn't follow up with a question after the "fine thanks"

Having said that i don't see where i had the opportunity to say something more interesting about me

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:35 pm

Thrice wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:
this girls have the personality of a night stand. Every man is better than every woman.
You only say that because you have no idea how to make a woman open up, how to get her to reveal her deepest emotions, and how to share yours. Because your brain is so addled by reading Chadfishing experiments you think that all there is to game is having boring conversation and getting the girl to come over.

For one, try asking something substantive about them instead of asking them out on the third message.

Family
Relationships
Hopes
Desires
Dreams
Nostalgia

Every girl experiences these things, no matter how boring she may seem. OPEN HER UP.
Thrice

Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:59 am

had another date yesterday with a 29yo girl from tinder, she was a bit overweight but to my surprise she was cuter in the face compared to her pics. I like her face. She looked into me, we had two drinks and played one card game till midnight. I didnt even try to escalate, first because she complained about guys from tinder wanting just sex, second because of logistics, i was in her city not mine and it's like 45 minutes from my home. I can't take her home even if i wanted to, the car is not mine.

What i can do now is envite her to my place, it's like 20 minutes train for her. I texted her today and she replied immediately, i told her i' going to rehearse with my band in the evening, not true i just wanted to make it look like i have stuff going on. it's true that i'm looking for a band though

For tonight i have two choices:

- try to do something with the girl i dated yesterday (not what i want to do)

- go back to night game, now i have a car and i have no excuses, i can reach any club in my area and beyond. There's a bar in my area with many many young girls, i would like to go there first and once the girls start to move to clubs i go there too.

the second choice is the ideal choice, if the girl from yesterday is DTF we can do it any other day. Also she's not my ideal girl, 29, a bit overweight. Good personality and cute face but not enough to be a priority.

friday tinder date saturday night game is the ideal, this way i keep up with both skills.

The honest problem is i'm a bit intimitaded about going out alone at bars first and clubs later where everybody knows and talks to at least someone.

I'm trying to solve this problem by reminding myself that this my last chance because i'm already 35 and soon i will be too old for young girls. The girl from yesterday thought i'm 26 but i don't for how long i can pull that off before wrinkles and old age spots start appearing in my face. I also remind myself that we all will die and humans don't count anyway. One day i will be dead and nothingness for million of years.

the mind fuck is actually work, you know i did it last year and went night gaming alone. What changed is that now i have the car to go to better clubs with more girls and people in general, this messes with me a bit, any advice to overcome neign a pussy?

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:35 pm

Family
Relationships
Hopes
Desires
Dreams
Nostalgia

Every girl experiences these things, no matter how boring she may seem. OPEN HER UP.
will try this thanks

Antonio44
Goal: Improve dating quality

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:31 am

Thrice wrote:
this girls have the personality of a night stand. Every man is better than every woman. Notice the only time i didn't follow up she replied "mi fa piacere". If you speak italian you know how retarded that answer was and it was because i didn't follow up with a question after the "fine thanks"

Having said that i don't see where i had the opportunity to say something more interesting about me
Ironically, if I was only reading that convo, she has more personality than you.

You had lots of opportunities to tell her about you, you don't need to wait for her to ask. You can just insert it into the convo.

I.e - when she replied saying she likes black and white, you could have replied:

1) something about art or photography that you like doing, building commonalities.
2) something playful - e.g tease her about being from an old b+w movie. This could pivot into roleplaying that your first date will be in b+w, where you're going to meet wearing your best 1940' s dress etc.
3) something flirtatious - i prefer 50 shades of grey (higher risk, I'd probably just use this in person).

Nice progress on the dates, the vibes in your posts are improving.
Thrice

Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:57 am

Antonio44 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:31 am
Nice progress on the dates, the vibes in your posts are improving
Thank you!

So i had a bad date with this chick, an old school chick from sicily. She didn't get any joke i tried to make, she doesn't understand sarcasm. She also asked me if i have a car and a group of friends to go out with becuse she hasn't any. It looked like she wanted to use me for something. It was awkward till the end when she just run away, it's like she was afraid i would try to kiss her or something.

I would just text her to see if she wants to fuck, how would you proceed?