READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
3some2024
Goal: 3some

Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:26 am

I, 3some2024, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

30 from Cali, living in the Midwest, moving in May.
My number one goal is to feel happy most of the time.
I have subgoals related to that but the most overarching two are:
1. Feel satisfied with my work.
2. Get married and have kids.

It's not absolutely necessary I guess to have this as a pre-condition but I'd like to have a 3some and join the mile high club before getting married. However, I do think having a 3some (without paying) is a sufficiently hard goal that I'll really need to have many facets of my life together to achieve. I'm here to keep a log to stay accountable to myself since I've had this goal for 3+ months now but I have not really taken actionable steps towards accomplishing it yet. That changes starting NOW.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:23 am

Time to get to work

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
mrapprentice2
Name: James
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: Today is day one

Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:32 am

I, mrapprentice2, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Based in sydney australia.

Fitness goal is to bench my own bodyweight and also lose 10kg to get to 75kg.

Also want to overcome my approach anxiety and will take the baby steps to get there.
Gunner35
Goal: Get laid
Motto: The obstacle is the way

Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:03 pm

I, Gunner35, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 29 and I'm here because I wanna end my 2 months lasting dry spell and I want to overall improve my dating life, because it's breaking me mentally and keeping myself accountable, giving me a lot of self-doubt which I wanna get rid off, makes me feel like a fucking loser. I want change, it's kililng me inside

My main goals are

- Improving my game with woman (I'm having a lay count from 68 however, around 42 are asian notches and i'm white myself so I still feel seriously unfulfilled in Europe) and reach 100 lays and feel true abundance. Now I'm constantly in the scarcity mindset and my game is pretty needy atm
- Improving my income
- Changing my career and finding overall purpose. I don't like what I'm doing from career atm, so I wanna change that, very unhappy in my current sitaution.
- Being a ripped mofo
- Improving my mental strength
- Spending more time on my hobbies (tennis, fitness, travel and language learning)
ThePermanentFix
Goal: Financial Laidom

Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:57 am

I, ThePermanentFix, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

Sup all, I'm 31 and from Australia. There is a fuck-ton I need to achieve in my life since 20-30 were pretty fucked for me, struggling on and off with depression.

I got too many goals and wants to count but I will sum it up into a few:

- Financial freedom
- Break a several year dry spell and then take that shit to the next level
- Look good
- Be happy
- Ween off meds

I'd say these form the pillars of what I want to achieve with everything else coming under these (e.g financial freedom leading into being able to help family financially, discovering hobbies I enjoy, excluding gaming, to elevate happiness etc.). Some intertwine, like my teeth + jaw surgery costing 20k to fix.

Arse load of work to be done, just hoping it gets done before I'm decrepit.
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
| 102kg | 100kg | 98kg | 96kg | 94kg | 92kg |

Level 0 - Chump

No Zero Days. The momentum will come later
Procrastination - The action of ruining your own life for no apparent reason
Kyrg
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Many roads lead to success

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:43 pm

gm, 24 yo, Romania

I, Kyrg , commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals are to get laid, get to experience as many things as possible, and become someone I am proud of.
Horizon
Goal: Transform my life

Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:03 am

Hi all!

I, Horizon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am 35 years old, living in the United States.

Goals:

- Drop 25 lbs (from 185 to 160)
- Get a job that pays well enough that I can move out and live on my own

I have a lot of other long-term goals but I think these are the main things I will be focusing on in the short term.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:15 am

dr_master wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:41 pm
Hello everyone , 22yo , the goal is overall improvment(health,mindset,money,dating) with a big of focus on pickup, i found about KYIL through GLL and other blogs about game a few months ago.
Dr master you need to read the instructions and put in the proper " Name commit to take myself seriously".

You can do this by editing your post.

This is a hard requirement. Your account will be banned if you don't do this in 3 days.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:05 am

jakeD wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:41 am
It should be a requirement imo to also start a log as part of the rules and the sticky. Why do we let people post here at this point without doing that? You should not be allowed to sign up and post without making a log.
Its kinda sad but also motivating to see all of these introductions with no log followups. Most likely they just decided to not take action and buried their heads in the sand.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
cusp
Name: Dylan
Goal: Master Logistics
Motto: Let's do it

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:12 pm

I, cusp, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Currently in process of starting new sales job so will rent an apartment and get stuck into approaching.

Have been focussing heavily on lifting and 'make money online' endeavours - could call it a perpetual monk mode... but now realised I want the sales job to keep sharp and also use the money to move out, approach and get more action again.

Had action as a teen, went monk mode during covid, had some action post covid but now ready to turn the dial to HOT.

Let's eat.
TheRowdyruffBoyz
Goal: Drop to 165lbs for pics
Motto: (formerly Bad Idea Bear)

Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:14 pm

I, TheRowdyruffBoyz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey Andy! Message me if you still use your old Skype, crazy to see how much your business has blown up.

I was defacto monogamous for a while during and after the pandemic, for obvious reasons. It was a weird couple of years and a massive rollercoaster for me emotionally. I was a dick to a lot of people I care about. I finally left my girlfriend a year ago, and I now have enough free time that I want to get back into the fray.

Goals:
-3 FWBs
-Cut to 165lbs
-10k monthly income (USD) (currently at $5.7k)

I'm here because, at the end of the day, having a forum holding me accountable massively increased my productivity in the past. Looking forward to emotional high of watching those numbers above closing the gap to my goals.

Dan
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:25 pm

@TheRowdyruffBoyz fucking good to see you man
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:35 pm

TheRowdyruffBoyz wrote:
I, TheRowdyruffBoyz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously
Glad to see you here man.
Indian Loser
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Rather than love, money, or fame, give me truth.

Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:13 pm

Hey gents,

I, Indian Loser, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals For Next 2.5 (by the time I'm 35):

1. Get laycount up to 200+ using nightgame, daygame, and online game.
2. Move to larger city this year so volume won't be an issue
3. Get a rotation of regulars going (8+)
4. 7+ only girls from here on out

I'm just going to be focusing on women over the next 2-2.5 years so I can get it handled.

I hope to get into better shape and continue on a solid career trajectory during this time as well. But I won't be dedicating more than the bare minimum to these areas so I can make real gains with women.

Here's some info on me:
  • Born and raised in Canada (my parents are Indian)
  • 6'0 tall about 200lbs with a high bodyfat (25-30%).
  • 45 lays so far since I lost my v-card at 21 (I just turned 32 a few weeks back).
  • I've done a mix of cold approach, online game and day game. Found success in each category so I'm not new to any of this.
  • My biggest struggle is night game and trying to get laid without alcohol so those will be two areas where I will seek to improve.
  • I have a remote job so I will be travelling a bit during the course of these reports. Currently I'm residing in a city of about 300K people in Western Canada. The plan is to move to a larger city (Montreal, Canada) in May when the weather is more tolerable.
  • I have a strong attraction towards white chicks and asian chicks but I wouldn't turn any "race" down.
Indian Loser
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:59 am

TheRowdyruffBoyz wrote:
I, TheRowdyruffBoyz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey Andy! Message me if you still use your old Skype, crazy to see how much your business has blown up.

I was defacto monogamous for a while during and after the pandemic, for obvious reasons. It was a weird couple of years and a massive rollercoaster for me emotionally. I was a dick to a lot of people I care about. I finally left my girlfriend a year ago, and I now have enough free time that I want to get back into the fray.

Goals:
-3 FWBs
-Cut to 165lbs
-10k monthly income (USD) (currently at $5.7k)

I'm here because, at the end of the day, having a forum holding me accountable massively increased my productivity in the past. Looking forward to emotional high of watching those numbers above closing the gap to my goals.

Dan
Welcome brother. Good to see a legend.

Andy, is truly an incredible man, and has changed endless lives. I am glad you are able to see, how much he has built.

Every day of my life, I am grateful for Andy, Chris, Scotty, and GLL LEGENDS like you.

Thank you for being here, you are very welcome here, and I look forward to seeing you SUCEED.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe