OLD Photos Review & Feedback

nomorewussingout
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:37 am

Been lurking on this site, decided to finally upload the pics I've taken for OLD and get some feedback and criticism. Been off OLD for a few months now, so curious on your guys' thoughts on which pics I can use to start my profile again. Know these aren't the best, so just looking to get better and keep improving while using a few of these for the time being.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/24x3JTeN1dunuDxp8
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:12 am

Facial expressions are off. You seem lifeless/boring. Look at the shot where you're with the dog. Night and day.

Squinching would be a start.

Your fashion is "basic good" but as a brown man you're going to need to level up even further, with actual edge.

I'm no expert on this, but your beard/haircut can be improved.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:31 pm

@nomorewussingout

Haircut is off.
Need something more up to date.

Dog picture is great. Everything else is close. But not perfect.

Overall thing to do is get a haircut that makes you look like one of the 'cool kids'. Or trim it whatever.

After that, work on facial expressions. Squint eyes a bit. And smirk.

But to setup your profile now.

Buy and use Faceapp premium on the picture you took on Stephens Ave to fix your expression. Slight smile should be ok.

Then use one of your dog pictures (both are good).

And reshoot everything else.

Mostly you need to fix the vibe your portraying. Your pictures lack any sense of confidence or "Im a total man and I can fuck you hard" vibe.

I researched how to make guys look confident in photoshoots before I took all my pictures and it's paid giant dividends.

Anyway if you haven't guessed. I was in YYC before I moved to Seoul. My profile pic was taken at highparkyyc. Great spot for nighttime shots.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:51 pm

nomorewussingout wrote: ↑
Been lurking on this site, decided to finally upload the pics I've taken for OLD and get some feedback and criticism. Been off OLD for a few months now, so curious on your guys' thoughts on which pics I can use to start my profile again. Know these aren't the best, so just looking to get better and keep improving while using a few of these for the time being.

A few things - take dating profile photos in portrait orientation

Tinder takes portrait only.
Hinge takes square only (doesn't matter if portrait or landscape)
Bumble takes either.

So if you take portrait orientation photos you can use them on all apps. Landscape you can only use on two of them.

Second, you have a bunch of photos of you sitting around or standing doing nothing. These are okay for the first photo on your dating profile, but girls want to FEEL what dating you would be like. They want a window into your life. Check out this article I wrote for Andy for more info: https://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Third in a lot of them you're looking straight at the camera. That's ok sometimes, but there's data showing that looking off to the side does better on dating apps.

One of the two where you're mid-step would be fine for a first photo. The others I wouldn't use.

As for the doggo ones, they're way too bright. And it looks awkward, like you just met a dog and are trying to keep your distance. Here are a couple doggo photos I did for a client that might give you some inspiration:
James-Dating-Unchained-5.jpg
James-Dating-Unchained-11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
πŸ“ΈπŸ”₯ Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ πŸ”₯πŸ“Έ

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
β€’ Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
β€’ Cut some fat to get abs again
nomorewussingout

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:39 pm

pancakemouse wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:12 am
Facial expressions are off. You seem lifeless/boring. Look at the shot where you're with the dog. Night and day.

Squinching would be a start.

Your fashion is "basic good" but as a brown man you're going to need to level up even further, with actual edge.

I'm no expert on this, but your beard/haircut can be improved.
Appreciate the advice, I knew something was off with my expression. Just searched up squinching and implementing that should help .

Do you have any resources or recommendations for leveling up my fashion?
nomorewussingout

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:43 pm

Manganiello wrote: ↑
@nomorewussingout

Haircut is off.

Overall thing to do is get a haircut that makes you look like one of the 'cool kids'. Or trim it whatever.

Buy and use Faceapp premium on the picture you took on Stephens Ave to fix your expression. Slight smile should be ok.

Mostly you need to fix the vibe your portraying. Your pictures lack any sense of confidence or "Im a total man and I can fuck you hard" vibe.

I researched how to make guys look confident in photoshoots before I took all my pictures and it's paid giant dividends.

Anyway if you haven't guessed. I was in YYC before I moved to Seoul. My profile pic was taken at highparkyyc. Great spot for nighttime shots.
Thanks man, appreciate the advice. Someone else on the thread mentioned my facial expression and it makes sense, I'll definitely need to fix that. Do you think any of my gym pics are usable? And also, any other spots around Calgary you'd recommend for photos?
nomorewussingout

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:46 pm

MILFandCookies wrote: ↑

Bumble takes either.

So if you take portrait orientation photos you can use them on all apps. Landscape you can only use on two of them.

Second, you have a bunch of photos of you sitting around or standing doing nothing. These are okay for the first photo on your dating profile, but girls want to FEEL what dating you would be like. They want a window into your life. Check out this article I wrote for Andy for more info: https://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Third in a lot of them you're looking straight at the camera. That's ok sometimes, but there's data showing that looking off to the side does better on dating apps.

One of the two where you're mid-step would be fine for a first photo. The others I wouldn't use.

As for the doggo ones, they're way too bright. And it looks awkward, like you just met a dog and are trying to keep your distance. Here are a couple doggo photos I did for a client that might give you some inspiration:
Appreciate you sharing some examples. You have any advice for taking better gym pics as well?
Manganiello

Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:23 pm

@nomorewussingout

Haircut is off.

Thanks man, appreciate the advice. Someone else on the thread mentioned my facial expression and it makes sense, I'll definitely need to fix that. Do you think any of my gym pics are usable? And also, any other spots around Calgary you'd recommend for photos?

None of the gym pics.
They were really bad lol.

I think you need to study up on really good profiles. If you look at guys who have done really well on the apps. They usually have their pics somewhere in their log.

Locations don't matter as much. I had one in my apartment, one in a field, one in highparkyyc and one in a bar on 17th Ave.

But it doesn't really matter for location.

You need to worry about the vibe your projecting and getting a good idea of what that is. So you know how to create it.

A good profile completely solves your sex life.

There's a few issues you might have like quality, or hitting the cap of quality because your using an app vs day gaming.

But overall once you figure this out you should be able to get a date or two every single day of the year.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

nomorewussingout

Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:19 am

Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:23 pm

None of the gym pics.
They were really bad lol.

I think you need to study up on really good profiles. If you look at guys who have done really well on the apps. They usually have their pics somewhere in their log.

Locations don't matter as much. I had one in my apartment, one in a field, one in highparkyyc and one in a bar on 17th Ave.

But it doesn't really matter for location.

You need to worry about the vibe your projecting and getting a good idea of what that is. So you know how to create it.

A good profile completely solves your sex life.

There's a few issues you might have like quality, or hitting the cap of quality because your using an app vs day gaming.

But overall once you figure this out you should be able to get a date or two every single day of the year.
Haha appreciate the candid feedback man. I took a look at your 9 lays in 6 weeks post and think that'll really help, need to do a little more studying and practicing like you said.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:38 pm

Bumble takes either.

Appreciate you sharing some examples. You have any advice for taking better gym pics as well?
Yeah. I've found a few exercises photograph well... and you have to get an appealing angle. Plus, having a smirk or light smile on your face can counterbalance the intense face most guys have when they lift. Bonus points for using the mirror in a creative way, like you see in a couple examples I used.

The exercises I like to get:
-Dumbell bicep curls
-Cable chest flys
-Batttle rope

Here are a few... not my best examples but they get the job done:
Steven-Dating-Unchained-150.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-112.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-9.jpg
Abdi-Dating-Unchained-271.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
πŸ“ΈπŸ”₯ Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ πŸ”₯πŸ“Έ

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
β€’ Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
β€’ Cut some fat to get abs again
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:49 pm

@Manganiello could you provide a link to your sources? Thanks
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:25 pm

@nomorewussingout check PMs for what you can use now
nomorewussingout

Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:13 pm

Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:38 pm

Yeah. I've found a few exercises photograph well... and you have to get an appealing angle. Plus, having a smirk or light smile on your face can counterbalance the intense face most guys have when they lift. Bonus points for using the mirror in a creative way, like you see in a couple examples I used.

The exercises I like to get:
-Dumbell bicep curls
-Cable chest flys
-Batttle rope

Here are a few... not my best examples but they get the job done:
Steven-Dating-Unchained-150.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-112.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-9.jpg
Abdi-Dating-Unchained-271.jpg
Sweet thanks for the suggestions, appreciate it.
Manganiello

Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:20 am

Vice wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:49 pm
@Manganiello could you provide a link to your sources? Thanks

Sorry man. Wish I did.
Looked at all my old bookmarks.

But I thibk I found it by googling

How to take confident pictures of men. Photography guide.

It wasnt from a big site. But it was really thorough.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

nomorewussingout

Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:14 pm

Hey everyone, got some new pics after hearing feedback from you guys. Let me know what y'all think. I'm gonna bite the bullet and actually make an OLD profile now, so would love to hear any feedback on how I can use these pics.
IMG_5187.jpg
IMG_5554.jpg
IMG_5556.jpg
IMG_5559.jpg
july 16 group.jpg
Also these pics show up with lower resolution on the site, they look higher quality on my phone/computer.