Picture Feedback Megathread

GN44
Name: GN
Goal: Get a quality gf
Motto: If you pity yourself, life is an endless nightmare

Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am

@GoodLookingNerd gotcha, will keep that in mind and move my hand a little less in view.

@Adrizzle agree, I took this pic on a walkway close to a campus cafe.

This pic netted a 6.8 on Photofeeler at 16 votes so it'll work as a filler for now but ideally need something better. After tommorow its gonna be a while before I get nice lighting so Ill try to go early morning to shoot.
Last edited by GN44 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:11 am

GN44 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:06 pm
Need some assistance with a street shot.
I think it's good as-is. Remarkable improvement over your first pics
GN44

Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:43 pm

The pic ended at a 7.1 after 18 votes so it’s good for now but I’ll still work to replace it. There are three pics I’m working on replacing. The total side-head shot, the gym pic, and this. In that order.
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
Yggdrasil13
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Do or Die

Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:46 am

Back in the game after my relationship ended :(

Any thoughts on how I can improve my profile? Open to any suggestions. I got some pretty decent results with these pics but I'd like to match with very attractive girls more frequently. It's like once in a blue moon right now and then half of them don't reply of course. Idk if it's just my looks that are limiting me at this point. I'm a little skeptical of the hobby pics but I didn't know how else to fill it out. Also think they give off boyfriend vibes when that's not really my intention right now. Thanks for any help :D

Edited pics out. If anybody’s really curious to see them, DM me.
Last edited by Yggdrasil13 on Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:46 pm

Ran into a super scenic place in Bangkok and had to take a picture because a background like this is probably close to perfect. The picture is far from perfect though. My style and grooming are subpar due to me backpacking. Asked a random Thai high schooler for a picture by using hand gestures so thats obviously not perfect. How is the posing and are the other imperfections?
Last edited by GoodLookingNerd on Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
Bman
Name: Brandon
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:23 pm

GoodLookingNerd wrote:
Ran into a super scenic place in Bangkok and had to take a picture because a background like this is probably close to perfect.
Picture is fine for IG but not for the apps. Your style is subpar as you mentioned. Posing is ok though.

The framing is off. I would have rather seen you doing the same posing, in the same position, but mirrored so you are looking to right instead. I would have also asked the girl to crouch so your body would take up 2/3 of the frame but still have the skyline in the background, making you look "larger than life" and more dominant.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Bman
Name: Brandon
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:37 pm

@Yggdrasil13

This will sound weird, but you smile too much. Having a few photos in the lineup smiling are good, but not all of them. For example the photo in the leather jacket is decent, but a hard faced, masculine gaze would have been better. Also leather jacket in nature is not a good combo. Do this same pic in a city background.

The other jacket photo during golden hour is also pretty decent, but again I would have liked a more serious expression on your face. The expression you're showing now in that photo feels a bit ditzy. But the concept of the photo and fashion are on point. Also, I generally like to have my hands out of my pockets. I don't really know if it helps, but my arm chair psychology expertise says it conveys more safety and confidence with hands out of pockets. So take that with a grain of salt.

Group photo is meh - refer to Pancake’s Golden Rules of Group Photos on Apps

Piano and tennis photo are ok. They are neutral filler photos. Not really hurting the profile, but you're also not getting the full juice out of them that you could be.

I'd recommend getting a really solid first photo, preferably the leather jacket one with the fixes I mentioned (masculine gaze, city background). Then photo 2 could be the golden hour one, again with the fixes I suggested. The others you can still use, but think of ways they could be improved. For example, playing piano for others in the background, getting an action shot of serving the ball while shirtless (if physique is up to par), getting a group photo with you in the center, preferably with women looking at you.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
GN44

Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:00 pm

Bman wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:37 pm
For example the photo in the leather jacket is decent, but a hard faced, masculine gaze would have been better. Also leather jacket in nature is not a good combo. Do this same pic in a city background.
yeah @Yggdrasil13 I agree with Bman here, copy something like my profile pic
Yggdrasil13
Motto: Do or Die

Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:19 pm

@Bman

Thanks. Your points make a lot of sense. Going to drop some weight and then try and implement it.
Soho
Goal: Mastery
Motto: Become who you are

Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Hi guys,

Would much appreciate some feedback on online dating pics, right now I only use hinge and averaging about two matches a week atm.

This is my current profile - https://www.flickr.com/gp/199506397@N07/w8EJP8w784
And here is a collection of some other pictures that I've been considering using - https://www.flickr.com/gp/199506397@N07/3zYi15vSFt

Cheers!
2024 Goals
-Meet and seduce 12 beautiful girls from online, DG & NG (0/12)
-Get to B2 in French (A2)
-Read 18 books (5/18)
-150 workouts (11/150)
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:55 am

GoodLookingNerd wrote:
Ran into a super scenic place in Bangkok and had to take a picture because a background like this is probably close to perfect. The picture is far from perfect though. My style and grooming are subpar due to me backpacking. Asked a random Thai high schooler for a picture by using hand gestures so thats obviously not perfect. How is the posing and are the other imperfections?
The background doesn't look notable at all and photo is even worse. Never put your hands in your pockets.
GoodLookingNerd

Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:21 pm

Would this picture be good enough to put towards the end of my profile to show that I travel? My main issues with the image are that I look a bit unkempt (travel context might excuse it?) and my expression/posture is relaxed but not very dominant.
Would this add or subtract from my profile score, assuming that I replace the other hiking picture (middle left) with it? I am going to crop it a bit more by the way.
Last edited by GoodLookingNerd on Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
brohankwon
Name: Yohan
Goal: 2-3 plates

Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:23 am

Current Batch generously chosen by MILFCookies :)
IMG_7359.jpg

Now I think I have better photos to replace someone of them (especially the one with the mic, as shown in my Progress Log) - btw please let me know if I should just post on my Progress Log instead of the mega thread - or does it not matter at all?
IMG_7042.JPG
Karaoke w/ Mic

the only problem with the new piano photo is my facial expression, but it scored really well on Photofeeler Social, but I'm curious...
DSC_0008 Large.jpeg
Social 1 - bottle balance influence lol
IMG_7150.jpeg
Social 2
IMG_7197.JPG
Beer Bottle Balance Close-Up
IMG_7190.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GoodLookingNerd

Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:02 am

@brohankwon Social 2 is your best social photo because it looks like you are the center of attention. Karaoke is also good.
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:54 am

LMK which of these you like, so I can get some edited

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 3zPNto816T

Ideally, if you think there is ONE there which is a winner, lmk

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe