Picture Feedback Megathread

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:41 pm

This is a thread to post pictures you are looking to use for online dating, get feedback and also read previous feedback on other pictures to learn best practice.

This would also be useful for social media pics, say for instagram, but do specify what you are using the pics for if you want the best feedback.

**The point of having this thread is to stop 1 off threads asking for pic reviews.
Post for pic reviews in here or post them in your logs
Rice
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:19 pm

This is my current profile. Would appreciate any feedback on what pics to shoot / remove, as well as general looks advice. I don't know what my archetype is exactly but I have been aiming to look like https://www.instagram.com/iwonhoyou

My bio says "My mom made me sign up for this"

For bumble and Hinge what should I put as my height? I am just under 5'4 and wear shoes that give me + 2 inches most of the time.

I have changed my photos and style numerous times (see my log) but don't seem to be doing significantly better than when I joined in 2021 with just a shirtless mirror selfie. Not sure if this is just a reflection of competition rising over the years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5'4 Asian

My Story: viewtopic.php?p=41772#p41772
My Log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1262

Goals
25 Lays (15/25)

Done
Move out before 2023
4 good tinder photos
400 approaches
Move to Montreal
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:49 am

jakeD wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:25 pm
Critique my fetlife.

Tell me why hot girls don't want to fuck me and feel like they are too good for me.
In my experience and observation of other guys, Fetlife works better as the "experienced, professional dom" archetype and not the "maniac serial killer" archetype. Most of the girls who actually meet up seem to be looking for a daddy type that looks like he "knows his shit" about kink, etc.
Antonio44
Goal: Improve dating quality

Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:14 am

jakeD wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:04 am
I'm still really trying to drill in on this though. Please give whatever ruthless feedback you can. Like I said I think of myself as a brand. And it would appear so far hot girls are rejecting my brand. That is me though. That profile is a good representation actually of me I felt like. I thought it was good when I made it. I'm sure it's not though, cause if it was I'd succeed with it.

I want to figure out what it is about me that is putting off hot girls and how to fix it although as I've said I think I have some of an idea already.

As far as maniac serial killer archetype. Never heard that before and I'm not sure if you are halfway kidding, but I get what you mean. Only thing is, that isn't me. I'm not that type of dom. Which is what is pissing me off.

At this point I think I actually have some cool shit to offer to hot girls. But it's like they are still rejecting me for not fitting into whatever generic ass bullshit. I thought it would be the opposite and they would appreciate me trying to do something different and new. Instead of just repeat whatever the fuck they have already been with in the past.

I feel like it "isn't me". But if I have to, I'd probably ultimately play ball to fuck them. But I hate it. I want to do my own thing and work my own style. I'm pretty into mine as it is right now and happy with it.

Problem is hot chicks aren't.
I think your photos are too focused on women and not on you. And there's not enough of you looking real. I only see 1/24 that is recognisably you. Never used fetlife though, but I did have a few exs who dabbled in similar sites. Like girls want someone who's socially normalish as well as a sexual deviant.
pancakemouse

Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:07 am

jakeD wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:39 am
If anyone wants to give feedback as well I'd be curious to hear thoughts on this.

Aka is the issue being good looking, or just taking good photos? Like do guys on here think a guy who isn't that good looking can still do well with the proper pictures taken and profile set up? Or do you simply have to look good enough or be able to looksmax to that point to get results?
On FetLife it's more about taking good photos. Some of the other guys I saw, and that my FwB fucked and showed me the photos of, they were just average looking but they had SICK photos with amazing art direction. One guy was a rigger and had a bunch of professional photos of him tying girls up.

But the focus was less on his face/physique and more on the art of the thing, if that makes sense. I think that's a good angle for average looking guys.

My face is pretty average but my physique was good, so I just put up a headless abs shot as my primary there.
IAndrewX
Name: Atlas
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Perfection is not enough

Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:14 am

Rice wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:19 pm
This is my current profile. Would appreciate any feedback on what pics to shoot / remove, as well as general looks advice. I don't know what my archetype is exactly but I have been aiming to look like https://www.instagram.com/iwonhoyou

My bio says "My mom made me sign up for this"

For bumble and Hinge what should I put as my height? I am just under 5'4 and wear shoes that give me + 2 inches most of the time.

I have changed my photos and style numerous times (see my log) but don't seem to be doing significantly better than when I joined in 2021 with just a shirtless mirror selfie. Not sure if this is just a reflection of competition rising over the years.
I think the profile is solid, also I would avoid mentioning your height unless specifically asked and then I'd exaggerate by about 2 inches
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:56 pm

jakeD wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:39 am
If anyone wants to give feedback as well I'd be curious to hear thoughts on this.

Aka is the issue being good looking, or just taking good photos? Like do guys on here think a guy who isn't that good looking can still do well with the proper pictures taken and profile set up? Or do you simply have to look good enough or be able to looksmax to that point to get results?
So let me clarify, since it seems I haven't been clear enough.

I have gotten results for clients who are average or a bit below average looks by taking great dating profile photos.

BUT

It's extremely clear that the more attractive my clients are, the better their results are.

To break down why... most guys' are rocking 5/10 quality photos or worse. If you're 8, 9, or 10/10 in looks/lifestyle etc. you'll still get some matches with 5/10 photos. Otherwise you'll get none or very very few.

But! I take my clients' photos from 5/10 to 8, 9, or 10/10 in quality. So guys who are a 5/10 in looks/lifestyle etc. will get some matches and some dates! They've removed their bottleneck from their photos, but their looks/lifestyle etc. is still a bottleneck.

But guys who are 8. 9, or 10/10 in looks/lifestyle get crazy improvements because now their bottleneck is gone.

tl;dr: You can get SOME results by maxing out your photos no matter how attractive or unattractive you are, but you really need to focus on both looks AND profile. Improving your looks, fashion etc. will make everything else in dating much easier.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:00 am

Not asking for feedback.

But figure I'd share what I've been using

Bumble
Screenshot_20230825_161322_Bumble.jpg

pics

In order of chances being liked by chicks on Hinge.

1)
FaceApp_1632443495495.jpg

2)
AirBrush_20210906143513.jpg

3)
Pic900.jpg
4)
image1(1).jpeg

5)
20210906_220153.jpg

bio

Bio is super fucking basic.
I just list hobbies give my MBTI.

opener

"Hey Name
Nice to meet you 😁
What r u up to?"

notes

I have bumble premium.
Girls can't see me unless I swipe on them first. So I'm totally in control of lead flow.

results

This is enough to fill my week up with dates after 20 minutes of swiping and texting a few messages after that.

Fill my week. Means literally a date every single day for 7 days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:25 pm

Removed post
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
foducossy42

Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:35 am

Some new pictures, any comments on what could work on Tinder?
Last edited by foducossy42 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:56 am

Looking good boyos!!

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:59 pm

@foducossy42 I like 5, with 3 being my second choice (you lose points for shooting mid day and getting eye shadows). Why are they all landscape instead of portrait? Regardless, good job on style - you're lookin' like a sexy, sophisticated man.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
foducossy42

Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:28 pm

Svadhishthana wrote:
@foducossy42 I like 5, with 3 being my second choice (you lose points for shooting mid day and getting eye shadows). Why are they all landscape instead of portrait? Regardless, good job on style - you're lookin' like a sexy, sophisticated man.

Thanks man for the feedback. Landscape because the photographer is clearly not very good… it’s a shame. What do you think about number 1? I personally thought it was the best.

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

pancakemouse

Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:52 pm

foducossy42 wrote:
Svadhishthana wrote:

Thanks man for the feedback. Landscape because the photographer is clearly not very good… it’s a shame. What do you think about number 1? I personally thought it was the best.
You look by far the best in #1. You absolutely nailed that sexual vibe look you want to be creating. It's a shame the exposure is washed out but it doesn't matter. Make this your primary.

4 is also solid.

I don't like the rest for a variety of reasons, either your face doesn't have the right expression or the shadows.
foducossy42

Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:00 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:52 pm
foducossy42 wrote:

You look by far the best in #1. You absolutely nailed that sexual vibe look you want to be creating. It's a shame the exposure is washed out but it doesn't matter. Make this your primary.

4 is also solid.

I don't like the rest for a variety of reasons, either your face doesn't have the right expression or the shadows.
Thanks Pancake! I’m surprised you prefer 4 to 5, any reason for this (expression?)?

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome