Picture Feedback Megathread

Lusty69
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: Never give up

Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:52 am

ThePermanentFix wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:47 am
@Lusty69
I struggle to find a decent fade for me. My hairline sits pretty high up and I have recently started to recede a bit so it is a touch higher than before. On a side profile my hair starts really pretty far back from the front of my face and the corners runs deep now.

IMG20240410203244.jpg

Even at 80kg my head starts to look like an egg with shorter faded hair

received_120411703279265.jpeg

My head is a genetic lottery of trash πŸ˜‚. I have ears that stick out, no fucking chin and small jaw which overcrowded the fuck out of my teeth, two teeth that died at 12 which have been grey since, deep sunk eyes, a high hairline and nothing but a (shit) moustache and some chin/neck hairs grow below the nose. The shape of the back of my head makes me suspect I'll look retarded bald as well, but I am going to try it at some point for lols.

As soon as I get more money I am getting 4 teeth pulled, plus 4 wisdom teeth pulled and starting braces. Then in 2 years a jaw surgery to correct the lower position. The total cost is 20k plus.

Don't get me wrong, the only real insecurity I have is my teeth. But I don't feel I'm working with art here haha.

I definitely do need to lose weight. I've lost a little but I have about 23 kgs more to lose. Could do with a tan too.

Quite like the styles you posted excluding the first two. I tend to lean more denim and leather. Where did you get those from? Just google?
Yeah man I feel you on the hairline I have a similar issue with mine.

Good thing for great photos you don't need to smile in your photos, squinch male model type pose can all be done no smile so that sorts that part out :)

Got the photos from google, yeah man I am in a similar situation to you I have another 24kg to lose to get to my ideal weight, I just guess I am more muscular under it, but I have also learnt to dress leaner than what you look in these photos. It doesn't look super warm out you might also benefit from layers and winter wear you can get away with much more fat on your belly and sort of hide it with good fashion.

Good progress so far and I think on reflection the photos the guys have picked out above are decent but keep working on the weight loss and fashion to sort of dress yourself leaner
Lays: 81
Less Fat but still need to lose weight
Log: viewtopic.php?t=2042
ThePermanentFix
Goal: Financial Laidom

Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:04 am

Thanks man. I'll get a couple of new black shirts for now and go from there. Will try and make do with what I have and post a few outfits to see what works and doesn't till I can get another shoot.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–
| 102kg | 100kg | 98kg | 96kg | 94kg | 92kg |

Level 0 - Chump

No Zero Days. The momentum will come later
Procrastination - The action of ruining your own life for no apparent reason
Lusty69
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: Never give up

Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:59 am

Hi Everyone can you please have a look at my latest shoot I did here are the ones I picked and we have edited, I still need to lose some weight so these are like my halfway to ultra lean status first shot at a shoot so some fashion, styling, posing tips/feedback would be great too :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... MbrWTq266M
Lays: 81
Less Fat but still need to lose weight
Log: viewtopic.php?t=2042
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:52 am

Lusty69 wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:59 am
Hi Everyone can you please have a look at my latest shoot I did here are the ones I picked and we have edited, I still need to lose some weight so these are like my halfway to ultra lean status first shot at a shoot so some fashion, styling, posing tips/feedback would be great too :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... MbrWTq266M
I like the pictures where you look/talk into the camera. Unfortunately, you still seem quite chubby in the other pics, but you're changing that now, go for it!
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
ThePermanentFix

Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:12 pm

Quite like 9424 and 9413. I am in no position to give feedback because I have no real idea. They just appeal to me in general.

Level 0 - Chump

Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:35 pm

@Lusty69 9414 definitely, and 9407 is pretty decent, too.

The photo quality is great, backgrounds/scenes are great, fashion is pretty good.

9414 is really good right now because it hides some of your weight.

The ones of you photographing are weak because they do look posed. Those would be stronger of you had people or other subjects it looked like you were photographing.

Book ones are also posed looking, but they are passable and I see what you're going for. I'd just have them in the middle of the lineup if you use them.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Coyote_Tracks1
Goal: Bring women home
Motto: Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:00 am

Hi folks, first ever set of profile pics where I've actually tried. However some of them are the only photos I really have for certain situations and I'll need to get some better ones (like the photo with an animal). I'll improve them over time of course but any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 am

1/2 seem to similar, interesting fit.

I would get rid of the group photo, I don’t even know which one you are

Not sure what type of girls your going for but your profile photo is cool, kinda artsy ironic tumblr shit
ThelegendofJ
Goal: Find a girlfriend
Motto: Smile, capture, create

Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:16 am

Coyote_Tracks1 wrote: ↑
Hi folks, first ever set of profile pics where I've actually tried. However some of them are the only photos I really have for certain situations and I'll need to get some better ones (like the photo with an animal). I'll improve them over time of course but any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.
Hey! Good that you are taking action into getting quality photo's.
For the first one I will give some technical info you can share with who is taking your photo's. It's always better if the head is in a clear area.
What I mean by this is that there is nothing surrounding your head, now it looks like a tree is coming out of your head, if you see what I mean?
If you would have been slightly more to the side, it might have been a technical better photo.

I love the second one, I would crop it a little just above your knees. I feel you are just slightly to far in the shot. So just zoom in a little bit.
But look/style wise, this one is really good.

Lose the group photo.

Love the activity photo.

Take a new photo with your cat, it seems all blurry and a bit messy in my opinion.
Go to a good looking area of your house, clean it up a little and try to take some cute photo's with the cat there.
(Maybe ask a female friend to take some of these, they love cats and helping out with this kind of stuff)
-Your next photographer, Jorim

Improve your dating photo's:
www.jorimdelaere.be/dating
GN44
Name: GN
Goal: Get a quality gf
Motto: If you pity yourself, life is an endless nightmare

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:01 pm

Im planning to make more updates to my profile for the apps as I decide to seek something long term. These are the collection of photos I have been using/rotating between for the apps. In any case looking for something long term I shouldn't rely on the apps. I will put a little more effort into social circle+irl game but when things in life get busy the apps will hopefully carry. My results with these pics are decent, and I get a good amount of matches with quality I can be happy with, but a lot of the girls I really want to date with I can't seem to get out so I believe I need another MASSIVE update to the pictures.

I say this because with my old profile I struggled to get average+slightly above average girls out on dates despite matching with them, but when I changed the profile I could get them out, now it's just the tier above that of girls I want to get out and actually date.

Only way I see this improvement happening is to post here and get ripped a new asshole. So go wild.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GN44 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
ThelegendofJ
Goal: Find a girlfriend
Motto: Smile, capture, create

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:26 pm

GN44 wrote: ↑
Im planning to make more updates to my profile for the apps as I decide to seek something long term. These are the collection of photos I have been using/rotating between for the apps. In any case looking for something long term I shouldn't rely on the apps. I will put more effort into social circle+irl game but when things in life get busy it'll hopefully help. My results with these pics are decent, and I get a good amount of matches with quality I can be happy with, but a lot of the girls I really want to date with I can't seem to get out so I believe I need another MASSIVE update to the pictures.

I say this because with my old profile I struggled to get average+slightly above average girls out on dates despite matching with them, but when I changed the profile I could get them out, now it's just the tier above that of girls I want to get out and actually date.

Only way I see this improvement happening is to post here and get ripped a new asshole. So go wild.
They all kinda have the same general vibe, so I would add one professional headshot in a location that isn't a home.
Go to a cool area and focus on a clean headshot.

The camera ones are already cool to use, but they might be a bit better is they are more active (you being in the moment of capturing a shot) instead of the more passive tone now (you looking at the photo's).

I like the second coffeemug shot, where you are relaxed, leaning a bit.
Lose the one with the tree, it's a fun shot but has to much feminine vibes (pink flowers)

Also try to add in a more social shot where you are having fun.

(That are my five cents)
-Your next photographer, Jorim

Improve your dating photo's:
www.jorimdelaere.be/dating
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:51 pm

@GN44
I think its a bit too much of a soft vibe, even if youre looking for a gf. I really like the dog picture though and that one should be enough to show your softer side. You need some pictures to show that you are more than just a boyfriend that wants to stay at home and cuddle.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:14 pm

GN44 wrote: ↑
but a lot of the girls I really want to date with I can't seem to get out so I believe I need another MASSIVE update to the pictures.
Are you not matching with them or does it fall apart during messaging.

Man photos look good. It’s insane you think you’re bad looking, this cunt with the perfect skin.

I rate all of them (esp flower one even if it is a bit soft) you could use more variation in terms of outfit/location. A social or activity photo would work well for that. A β€œmasculine” activity like boxing/building shit or something would work well to create Mr Juxtaposition
ThePermanentFix

Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:39 am

@Coyote_Tracks1
It is really hard to tell who you are in the group photo.

The Spartan race is very interesting, I would just crop it in more so you see your face and you fill the screen more.

@GN44
I agree with the others sentiments. Try and find a very urban/city area for your next shoot

Level 0 - Chump

Coyote_Tracks1
Goal: Bring women home
Motto: Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:08 am

ThelegendofJ wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:16 am
Coyote_Tracks1 wrote: ↑
Hey! Good that you are taking action into getting quality photo's.
For the first one I will give some technical info you can share with who is taking your photo's. It's always better if the head is in a clear area.
What I mean by this is that there is nothing surrounding your head, now it looks like a tree is coming out of your head, if you see what I mean?
If you would have been slightly more to the side, it might have been a technical better photo.

I love the second one, I would crop it a little just above your knees. I feel you are just slightly to far in the shot. So just zoom in a little bit.
But look/style wise, this one is really good.

Lose the group photo.

Love the activity photo.

Take a new photo with your cat, it seems all blurry and a bit messy in my opinion.
Go to a good looking area of your house, clean it up a little and try to take some cute photo's with the cat there.
(Maybe ask a female friend to take some of these, they love cats and helping out with this kind of stuff)
Thanks a bunch man. Exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. Gonna do a couple more shoots this week to get that head shot just right.