Zar’s Log - The 3 month Death charge

zar04
Name: Zar
Goal: Lose My V

Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:37 pm

Not bad; yourself?

Also props on being the hardest fucking worker i’ve seen - i’ve never genuinely met someone with your willpower.

So many other fucking people use fucking things that they don’t have under their control as justifications for why they don’t put in the work ; and then they let the lack of results in their life further reinforce their fatalist views. You represent man’s unwavering resilience to his circumstances.
zar04
Name: Zar
Goal: Lose My V

Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:42 pm

Also; i need critique. I have a tinder platinum account setup but my photos are a really obvious bottleneck.

I missed the stage of life where you learn how take photos of things that you do with your friends. I look like a fucking loner bc of not having any photos like that. I’m looking into getting a dslr and lense as well as going shopping over the weekend to pickup better clothes so i can do shoots. But like apart from thet very basic level stuff I really have no fucking clue how to take photos or how to improve and start leveling up this skill.

These are my current ones:
IMG_0619.jpeg
IMG_0322.jpeg
IMG_0584.jpeg
IMG_0853.jpeg
Honest critique would be extremely welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FredFredburger
Goal: Get Laid, no fat chicks

Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:03 pm

Idealy it would be better if you took pictures that did not look like selfies.
You can buy a tripod that fits your phone. And take better pics, at more diverse locations.
Idealy you can buy a better mirrorless camera such as the cannon RP. Or have a photographer get some shots of you wearing diffeerent outfits.
I think you need to help yourself. All this information is avaioable here
https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/

Let go of your shame and fear.