Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:50 pm

Thrice wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:13 pm
took some night pictures, tecnique is improving!
CHADULLAH. Only issue is your hair poking through your hat. That being said, add this one to the online profile immediately.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Man, if pic #1 had pic's #3 lighting it would be amazing.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:30 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Man, if pic #1 had pic's #3 lighting it would be amazing.
Interesting because pic 3 was taken with flash and reflector, i was hesitant as i was advised to not do it until i learn how to properly expose without flash!
pancakemouse wrote:

CHADULLAH.
Hahabhahahahh learned a new term after chadpreet😂
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Thrice

Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:44 pm

What a shitty day, wake up on time just to be depressed and not do anything, i ate so much junk food also, and sweets.

If that's not enough i skipped working out, which makes me feel particularly bad

I just recieved 4andro yesterday, i want to start some sort of cycle, lifting knowing you have an edge it's such a good feeling

I don't wanna beat myself up too much, I'm already lean enough so the only problem now is style, hair, and photography tecnique level

I'm in such a deficit that bad days can't do much, I'm only on 1500kcal

I wish i had friends and some girls to go out with and go out with, no man is an island and it's hard to stay sane when you're so isolated and lonely

Starting from tomorrow it's business as usual, I'm sure i will reach my goals, like i said even if I'm a hard case 3 steps forward and two steps back will still work, i think the motion is still forward

I will look for some appetite suppressor to use when i have days like that, I'm checking predatornutrition

I had a shitty day and ate sweets, first world problem, imagine people who in africa or ukraine

I also had bad sleep and nightmares so i bought blue light blocking glasses from amazon, no the orange ones but the normal once so i can wear them even at work starting from 8pm, they look like normal glasses and still block 40% of blue light

I'm searching for aps that block blue light on the phone
jakeD wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:09 pm
Do you want to go for online or cold approach or both? And do you think you can do it in your current location or you have to move first?
Thank you brother, yes online dating first, the quality of my pictures improved but it's not at the level i want yet, the first pictures have so much shadow in the face and the last the light could be way better

Will try tinder and night game approach in clubs, street approaches don't make sense in a city of 200k

Thrice

Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:06 pm

did not workout today, i still have head ache and stuffed nose, i also beed dealing with a lot of anger to ward woman and negative self talk, i think trangers notice my tense face when i'm out buying food and having this internal redpill debates about woman sex etc, my guess is that i make tsrange faces when i argue with myself thats why i get some weird looks

i need something big to move out of this rut or i'm going nowhere, i'm too old and running out of time, i bough 4andro to increase my free test and restore my blood, i'm waiting for blood work results first, the truth is i'm a pussy scared of pinning, i have to look myself in the mirror, admit i'm a pussy, and just buy some fucking test instead of wasting my time with sarms and pro hormones

i also bought pure DMAA from predatornutrion, it's a strong stimulant and appetite suppressant, when i'm down i eat a lot of junk food and gain back all the weight i lost with hard work so i will experiment with that and see if it works

just found a brand i trust called HYDRAPHARM i will start trying some different nootropics because i'm very metally tired, really can't take it anymore, i would to live some normal life instead of always beign on survival mode

Thrice

Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:37 pm

I have a new cowerker, he's 22 and seems the type of guy i can get along with and go out with. Like Andy said the ability to make friends is just a muscle you have to train so i will start practicing.

First thing first i have to create an instagram page with some normal pictures to be able to connect and keep in touch with potential friends, and i need to get rid of the vice of stalking girls with my fake profiles and show my true face to the world

Thrice

Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:25 pm

Didn't workout today, it feels bad to miss workouts, muscle building is already slow as it is, but i still have stuffy nose and a little bit of diarrhea too, when you toughen up and workout in this case can worsen the symptoms

I cleaned the house, prepared the bed for the next airbnb guest and will practice photography tonight in the same parking lot, will try to take better pictures

The goal now is to get a nice haircut, nice clothes, and take some edgy pictures for instagram and tinder

I see many guys saturday night with very cute young girls and in many cases the guy is nothing special to be honest

I think i can do it if i stop overreacting and put some effort, which i didn't do till now, i have to force myself and do what i have to do and stop time watching YouTube videos and ig stories

Thrice

Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:50 pm

Today i skipped workout too but I'm feeling better so i go back to the gym tomorrow and start lifting regularly again

Today i watched some tutorials on photography and booked appointment for my blood work

Once i have the results i will decide what, self trt, prohormones, sarms i don't know but i have to do something

Depression and high cortisol ruined my body and left me with very very bad fat distribution, my upper body is shredded and lower body still fat, i could battle it naturally but I'm already in my 30s and we only have one life, nothing bad about needing some chemical help

I'm also still very angry, specially when woman look away to avoid eye contact with, i have the same level of respect for them

Tomorrow i will do some photography exercises that a reddit user gave me to learn to correctly expose pictures, looking forward to do it

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:47 pm

Thrice wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:50 pm
Today i skipped workout too but I'm feeling better so i go back to the gym tomorrow and start lifting regularly again

Today i watched some tutorials on photography and booked appointment for my blood work

Once i have the results i will decide what, self trt, prohormones, sarms i don't know but i have to do something

Depression and high cortisol ruined my body and left me with very very bad fat distribution, my upper body is shredded and lower body still fat, i could battle it naturally but I'm already in my 30s and we only have one life, nothing bad about needing some chemical help

I'm also still very angry, specially when woman look away to avoid eye contact with, i have the same level of respect for them

Tomorrow i will do some photography exercises that a reddit user gave me to learn to correctly expose pictures, looking forward to do it
Just checking: Make sure you do a thorough screening as far as taking prohormones, etc. Depending on what you take, it can seriously mess with your body more than you think. You seem hyper-focused on your age, and while I believe self awareness is good, I'm curious if it's driving you to take the 'fast track' with these supps. Remember, most of your life will not be spent in your 'youth'. You will also accomplish more in less time than you think. All this isn't to say those supplements won't help, but I would seriously make sure the rest of your fitness regimen is dialed in before adding that stuff (Example: If you're not on a consistent diet/lifting regimen, those hormonal supps won't help much.)
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Thrice

Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:36 pm

Felt great after working out, went to buy food, an old ugly woman told me to get off the sidewalk with my bike because she's "watching the kids" i told her to fuck off and shut up, i also told to thank god she's a woman, a protected class, or i would break her skull in half, she was scared shitless, i think she learned the lesson, don't bother strange you never know how it can end up

Went to the bar, the only bar i like in all Parma because they are from Naples, the city where i was born and they know how to make good coffee...so i go there every day for coffee after workout, the young barista does the entire process making sure to never make i contact

-Ciao, one coffe
- macchiato o normale
-macchiato thanks
-pay and drink
-thanks, buye

During the entire conversation she made sure to never, for any reason, have eye contact, she was looking down up, left, right, any direction except my face... How can you not feel like a monster when you're treated like that?

And if you talk about this stuff you're misogynistic because woman are angels and can do no wrong

Man have built and invented everything, woman did not do anything in our entire evolution

Woman are gross, disgusting. If the entire world becomes like saudi arabia i would be so fucking happy you have no idea

Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:14 pm

Thrice wrote:
Felt great after working out, went to buy food, an old ugly woman told me to get off the sidewalk with my bike because she's "watching the kids" i told her to fuck off and shut up, i also told to thank god she's a woman, a protected class, or i would break her skull in half, she was scared shitless, i think she learned the lesson, don't bother strange you never know how it can end up
@Thrice

You were totally in the wrong here and it’s quite worrying that you seem to enjoy bragging about this kind of behaviour on the forums.

Are you really that proud of yourself for ‘scaring an old woman shitless’?

Then you go on to threaten to break this random old woman’s skull if she wasn’t a woman?

Wow. Tough guy.

Where I’m from it’s illegal to cycle on the pavement. The only ‘lesson’ you’ve ‘taught’ here is what kind of person you are. You should be ashamed of yourself for this and seriously re-think about adjusting your attitude and behaviour towards people in the future.
Lay Count: 24
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:37 pm

Thrice wrote:
And if you talk about this stuff you're misogynistic because woman are angels and can do no wrong
I'm probably going to get hate for this because I know how much everybody on here hates PC terminology, but this post literally is misogynistic.

I'm gonna be honest with you, this post looks like it could've been copy and pasted from an incel forum. That isn't what KYIL is about.

But, you literally just bragged about threatening a woman, and making misogynistic comments about how she's "lucky" to be a woman or else you'd break her skull in half. Not to mention the last line of your post.

I'm not going to open the whole "do women have privilege" can of worms, but I will say, that it's pretty ironic that you're saying she should be thankful that she's a woman, yet your actions today are a clear example of the kind of shit women do have to deal with.

I understand wanting to ride bikes/scooters on the sidewalk. Yeah, it's technically illegal in some places, but it's like public drinking, technically illegal but barely enforced. I've had cops pass me while on the sidewalk and they never gave me a ticket or stopped me. However, where I'm from, most of the streets are not setup in a way that is safe for cyclists. So I'll sometimes go on the sidewalk. I've been told not to sometimes, and I ignore them every time. I always go relatively slowly and I always slow down around corners, so I am never creating an unreasonable risk of harm.

But let's think about what would've happened if you didn't react like this. You could've simply ignored the lady, what would she have done. If you really wanted to tell her to fuck off, I mean, it's unnecessary energy, but not the worst thing ever. But making a sexist comment about how she's "lucky" to be a woman or else you'd break her skull in half, that's just so unnecessary, and like Spider said, what is there to be proud of in this. Do you feel good?

The lady was probably scared because after you said that, she likely felt at risk of violence.

I don't know the laws in Italy, but what you did to that woman is actually illegal where I'm from. And it likely is where you are too.

To be honest, shit like this is why I'm generally very hesitant to confront strangers. I don't know if that stranger is going to be a hothead who will threaten to break my skull.

I understand your feelings are coming from a place of immense pain and rejection, and I imagine being a minority race in a country like Italy is very difficult. That's the thing though, I would attribute a lot of your experiences to racism honestly, given the racial makeup of your country. That's just my opinion though. You always seem to chalk it up to them being women though, which just isn't always the case.
Last edited by Squilliam on Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:36 am

IMO there’s one supreme way to deal with people that piss you off. (No matter whether the anger is justified or accurately placed)

Use it as fuel. Specifically for the gym.

Why?

You lift yourself up rather than degrading yourself by complaining or stooping to someone’s level. You also don’t risk getting arrested or otherwise harming yourself (which would be a victory for anyone who wishes you ill)

You level up. Putting up better numbers in the gym equals improving your physique equals becoming a higher value and more attractive man.

You ARE getting revenge. Success is the best revenge

Compared to other endeavors like building a business, working out is pure, animal aggression. While you might find it challenging to focus on more intellectual tasks while you are fuming and replaying an encounter in your mind, that raw emotion is actually incredibly valuable (maybe even necessary) for pushing yourself harder than last time in the gym and building an elite body.

You also build self discipline and the ability to keep your composure. In fact, if you can internalize and implement this trick then you you’ll start to actually appreciate when someone steps on your toes, ignores you, etc. They are doing you a massive favor by helping you to level up.

I’ve had PLENTY of times where I’ve been treated rudely (or maybe it was just something like a girl not holding eye contact with me) and I get pissed off about it. Within hours I’m able to step into the gym and work all of that anger out of my system while being productive and improving myself. I’ve never, ever found anything remotely as effective. I’ve watched friends and family members self-destruct when they are treated badly and exposed to prolonged suffering (like a contentious divorce, for example). The one thing these people all have in common is they don’t have a healthy outlet for their pent up rage - like a structured weight training program approached with purpose.

Stick to a daily, structured weight training program, geared toward consistently getting stronger. Write down your numbers (weight, reps, sets) for every exercise and aim to improve a little each workout

I like a low volume, high intensity approach.

A few of my favorite compound exercises to channel my rage into -

Bulgarian split squats. I’m up to 90lb dumbbells in each hand. I’ve done these before while imagining that I was stomping on someone’s head (don’t ask) with each rep.

Weighted chin ups (up to 115lbs plus bodyweight). I hit bodyweight plus 100lbs (a huge personal achievement, years in the making) almost immediately after I overheard some dude talking shit about me.

Incline bench press. One of the best moves IMO for an aesthetic upper body. Same story here, something happens in my life that pisses me off and shortly thereafter I hit a PR. I think the last major weight increase on this exercise came after I got stood up on a tinder date.

The end result of all this (so-far anyways, I’m no where near done) is that I now get more respect from guys (and everyone, really), more pussy and attention from girls, and I feel 100% more confident and in control with regards to dealing with stressful situations or rude behavior.

I won’t really comment on the specific situation with the old lady and the barista, as both @Squilliam and @Spider Jerusalem made good points there. I just wanted to pop in and offer up a piece of potentially life changing advice, since for me personally this was such a pivotal realization in my own life.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:51 am

Oof brother - This isn't it.

Give this a read, then reset tomorrow:

https://killyourinnerloser.com/you-and-me/
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:11 am

Thrice wrote:

Went to the bar, the only bar i like in all Parma because they are from Naples, the city where i was born and they know how to make good coffee...so i go there every day for coffee after workout, the young barista does the entire process making sure to never make i contact

-Ciao, one coffe
- macchiato o normale
-macchiato thanks
-pay and drink
-thanks, buye

During the entire conversation she made sure to never, for any reason, have eye contact, she was looking down up, left, right, any direction except my face... How can you not feel like a monster when you're treated like that?

Man have built and invented everything, woman did not do anything in our entire evolution

Woman are gross, disgusting. If the entire world becomes like saudi arabia i would be so fucking happy you have no idea

Your conduct here, was appalling, and also illegal. Threads of physical violence against another, entirely unprovoked.

You cannot conduct yourself like this.

Ever.

It is truly a shameful act, to behave like this towards an old person. Most humans like old people. I do. You will NEVER see me behave in this way with an older person. I am always happy to help them, to do them some small favours, and they sense my warm friendly energy and are happy to reach out to me. I have plenty of positive memories assisting them, taking time out of my day to walk them to the elevator on the London Underground due to their vision issues, etc.

This is normal behaviour from people whose mind is functioning properly.

What you have posted here, is totally mad. As you can see from the response of the community - this was a disgusting act you performed.

No more of this. You have fucked up this time. You must never do this to someone, ever again.

You must address your mental health, and emotional problems, and work on healing yourself.

You have a MIND problem. Nothing else. It is trauma and mental health issues that are causing your failures and losses in life.

......What are you doing about these?

---------------------------------

The world is your mirror.

If girls are repulsed and not making eye contact, that is on YOU.

They also did this to me. For a long time.

I persisted and did the work.

Now, they give me big beaming smiles, and it's really lovely.

Guys talk to me, strike up conversations with me, ask me questions, and so on.

Because I am Confident, Intelligent, Assertive, and very peaceful, grounded, and warm.

This happened through WORK.

I, too, used to get treated like a total scrub. I have received infinitely worse treatment than you will in 10 lifetimes.

I dealt with it and did the work anyway.

I get it. You're angry and embittered. I too still carry jadedness, still have wounds, still have pain, and still live in scarcity with regards to women. I too long to be treated in the way I would like to be treated, and to be loved and accepted.

The difference is, I treat both women (and men) VERY well and am a very positive, loving, respectful guy. Even when they treated me like fucking SHIT, I was always 100% good to them.

An eye for an eye turns the world blind. Someone must break the cycle of pain.

Let it be you..........

Work on HEALING your damn self, dude. It pays dividends.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe