The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 12/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:38 pm

Pffft this is the MALE GAZE talking! Of course I am funny as fuck, I am freakin' hilarious!

But to my arch nemesis, the human female, whose existence I despise and whom I seek to COMPLETELY DESTROY by getting one to date me, all redeeming qualities (despite obvious deep seated anger issues and insecurities), are deemed null and void on the basis of LOW SMV and absolutely diabolical facial dynamics!

They will pay for what they have done to me - I will be taking this out on them, in bed!

FUCK ME staying in your room for a week and not speaking to people is NOT good for you dude I am laughing my fucking ass off posting this retarded shit.

@kratjeuh I will go to the gym and lift things tomorrow bro, I will keep you posted, though I hope they actually allow me to go into the gym. Like I said SMV is dropping at a pretty fast rate I am not sure what their policy is on that.

Shit Tinder may be doing some weird shit like that, I don't know man. I just need to approach a lot right now. Online dating is fucking ass for me I am sick of the women it brings me I can't accept that level of quality. It pisses me off dude lol.

Hence why I complain about my SMV quite a bit, what I get access to is actually just so bad it's not funny xD However, for whatever god damn reason, I actually got something in NYC.

Past a certain point you def. get over some of this shit. Realistically, women add very little value to our lives as men, doing this shit for 3 years, this game is about resilience and just being able to stay with it and go through all these fucking awful women until you finally meet one who isn't a waste of time. That hasn't happened for me yet in ~3years but trust me it will.

Life is short and is to be enjoyed to the max brah! You can't be stressed over this. It's not worth it xD

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:21 am

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

MON 16TH OCTOBER

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-Coaching Delivery
-Sales – 2.5hrs
-Copywriting: Study 1hr
-Copywriting: 14 posts + 7 Short Form
-Schedule Posts

(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Chest & Triceps
-OMAD, DHA, Supps
-Movement & Stretching

(3) Mindset:
-Online Dating
-Learn & Study: Brain Energy (45m)
-Learn & Study: Chet Holmes (30m)

Others:
-Morning & Evening Routine

Notes:

Mind and body is fine now. Can resume work.

Got some ground to cover. Body looks bad. Have to get quite some way back up the hill again.

I am able to function normally now, so this will be done.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:02 am

One thing I will share:

We didn't know much about Scotty back in the gym but I can tell you this dude has a heart of gold and is one of the most caring people you'll meet

He texted he literally every day to check in and make sure I was doing alright

He even got in touch with some mutual friends to check in lmao

For the guy who many consider the epitome of the scumbag, Scotty is a real 1 man lol

I am excited to be healthy enough to fucking work again and move my mission forward in life!
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:13 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:21 am

MON 16TH OCTOBER

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-Coaching Delivery
-Sales – 2.5hrs
-Copywriting: Study 1hr
-Copywriting: 14 posts + 7 Short Form
-Schedule Posts

(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Chest & Triceps
-OMAD, DHA, Supps
-Movement & Stretching

(3) Mindset:
-Online Dating
-Learn & Study: Brain Energy (45m)
-Learn & Study: Chet Holmes (30m)

Others:
-Morning & Evening Routine

Notes:

Mind and body is fine now. Can resume work.

Got some ground to cover. Body looks bad. Have to get quite some way back up the hill again.

I am able to function normally now, so this will be done.

-MAC
Today was a very lacklustre day

Mental health is picking back up

I did hit the gym.

I did my service delivery, which was quality work.

I did sales work, though with resistance and dark emotions, some feelings of mild fear and depression

Other activities, were incomplete.

Clearly, motivation and drive, is not flowing freely.

This, will come back.

This was my first day back.

Proper performance, will start to pick up again.

I will wind down and get an early night (930pm or so) and get up early tomorrow (5) and continue to make incremental performance improvements.

You can't necessarily force this. It will come. Being kind and compassionate with the self, not forcing it, getting plenty of rest and keeping stress low, is how you rebuild your inner fire and drive.

Clearly, the many many months of frenetic stress filled intensity, as well as recent bout of sickness, have put my body and brain on recovery mode for now.

With more restoration, and engaging with positive thought, productive thinking patterns, and nurturing the soul, performance will come back.

I will show up daily and allow my best performance to unfold.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:42 pm

I think what you're going through might be "reaction" to your success in New York.

It's life's rhythms/cycles. Your brain wants to go back to normal self sabotaging paterns, hence your illness and your endless paragraphs of incel autism (even if you're joking, consider that you are reprogramming yourself with that kind of self depreciating humor).

Now is when you have to put the foot in the gasx2
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:50 pm

That is very interesting @Sisyphus

I will double down tomorrow and keep pushing

Improving thinking patterns and getting into a more expanded state, is work that I need to embed, as a life skill almost

Some of my thinking and expression, would do well to really change

Success can be achieved......it's not worth hammering mental health for

I am def. experiencing some mild depression or anhedonia right now

I expect it will leave shortly

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:41 am

ACTIONS

TUE 17/10/2023

(1) Money:
-Coaching Delivery (DONE)
-Sales (2.5hrs – In Process. Details below)
-Copywriting (Schedule 14 posts & Make 7 shorts)
-Scotty Catchup Call

(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Back & Biceps
-OMAD, DHA, Supps
-Movement & Stretching

(3) Mindset:
-Mental Engagement & Focus

Others:
-Skincare & Haircare
-Bed @ 10pm

Sales Focus:
-Draft 20 emails
-Send 20
-Get advice on how to do follow up
-Research next 20
-Spend some time clarifying and understanding my value proposition
-30m social media contact points (Adding these guys on FB)
-Your friend, Ravi

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:03 am

Gonna inject myself here.

But what are the emails like that you're sending?

The quality needs to be really high.

Cold outreach is like cold approach, where your communication needs to be really good for it to work. The sheer volume of communication doesn't matter if the quality isn't there.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:45 am

Manganiello wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:03 am
Gonna inject myself here.

But what are the emails like that you're sending?

The quality needs to be really high.

Cold outreach is like cold approach, where your communication needs to be really good for it to work. The sheer volume of communication doesn't matter if the quality isn't there.
For sure man, this is something I am working out.

Right now, this is the email I'm sending:

Subject: About your Tweet

Hi Name,

I'm Ravi. I’m a Peak Performance coach, and help Executives, Entrepreneurs and Agency Owners blast past their limits, get unstuck, and double their productivity in 30 days.

I’ve noticed a few of your LinkedIn posts, commenting on [xyz] Supporting individuals like yourself with waking up to their own next level of performance is my game.

I have some ideas that I think could support your goals. Plainly, I mean: increase real-terms productivity, reach a new level of physical energy, mental clarity, and implement systems that prioritise needle-movers over low-leverage activity and firefighting.

What I deliver to you:
• Consistent Energy: freedom from the cycle of the riding motivational high into the next slump, for long term adherence in the processes and habits needed to win.
• Brain Health: No longer feeling drained, unfocused, and lacking in clarity. Elevate mood, restore sleep, motivation and drive, and unlock better focus and executive function.
• Stress Levels: Rise above working tirelessly and still feeling like you’re making no progress. Create space for better outcomes, relationships, and balance across life.
• Regain Time: Making changes to productivity, energy, and function, unlocks new levels of effectiveness, giving us more time to be present, lead our team, and support growth.
• Opportunity cost & money left on the table: Overwhelm, burn out, and exhaustion hits your bottom line. Unlock the deep thinking and space needed for your own next level.

My client results prove this. [name] (Founder), one of the world’s top Growth Hackers, had a productivity and wellbeing breakthrough, and launched a new venture - $80,000 in month one.[name] (CEO & Founder) went from homeless to $10,000 a month, with no additional work. And [name] untangled himself from financial stress and chronic low energy, and consistently hit 20k a month in his agency.

If that sounds interesting, I would love to share my ideas with you over a call.

Let me know if you had 15-30m for a free, no obligation (at all) call.

Ravi
These aspects of business, I am in the process of figuring out.

Getting better at understanding sales and outreach/new business development

It's a layer I am working with, and it'll get clearer over time the more I study and chip away I'm sure

Feedback on the above would be appreciated

Thanks bro
-Your friend, Ravi

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:21 am

So few things.

People don't read. They scan.

They spend maybe a few seconds scanning document before they commit to actually reading it.

So the subheaders need to be clearer when you just glance at the email.

Think of how you format your posts.

Your example:
What I deliver to you:
• Consistent Energy: freedom from the cycle of the riding motivational high into the next slump, for long term adherence in the processes and habits needed to win.
• Brain Health: No longer feeling drained, unfocused, and lacking in clarity. Elevate mood, restore sleep, motivation and drive, and unlock better focus and

Better example...

What I deliver for you

• Brain Health: No longer feeling drained, unfocused, and lacking in clarity. Elevate mood, restore sleep, motivation and drive, and unlock better focus and

Etc.

Ok that's just a quick edit. I'd spend much longer thinking about the format if it were my email.

Other thing.

And this one is big.
Your content is too vague and hits no emotional buttons.

"Long term adherence"

That's nice textbook language. It has absolutely no business being on a sales letter.

What moves your clients blood to take action?

And without being too theoretical
I'll just tell you how to sort that out quickly.

Ravi, when you think of your clients. What do THEY say is their BIGGEST PAIN point in their own words?

What's their biggest frustration in their own words?

What's their biggest doubt in their own words?

How do they expect the process to work in their own words?

What feature do you provide that they react the most positively to?

What's their biggest dream in their own words?

What's their biggest fear in their own words?

You actually have to sit down and answer those questions. Not just read them and think 'cool idea'.

This is what copywriting looks like.

And one other thing before I put this together. Don't say "What I deliver to you".

Say "What you'll get".

It's subtle, but powerful. Your clients care about themselves, not about what you think of yourself.

When I go to McDoanlds I want to see the sign that says "Try the new Taro Pie" not "I'll deliver you a new Taro Pie". Think about it.

Ok anyway once you got those answers.
Go back to your email, and instead of saying what you said:

You're going to write

You'll Get:

Destroy (insert biggest pain point)
Even if (insert biggest doubt)

• By (insert how they expect the process to work) and (features they like the most)

So you can (insert their dream) and not (insert biggest fear).

And boom you have a sales message that actually grips at the hearts and minds of your readers. Why? Because you actually are saying what they told you they care about.

It's like explaining all the features of the new iPhone to a grandma. And after her polite patience of you explaining the latest features for 15 minutes. She asks "But can I call my grandson in Wisconsin with it?"

... She doesn't care. She just wants what she wants. A lot of your product is irrelevant to the people your selling to... That's anothor thing worth thinking about.

Anyway. Do those questions. That's mandatory. You'll have shitty copy until you start thinking about questions like that and putting your answers into your copy.

And buy my how to not make shitty sales letters ebook.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:24 pm

Today,

Coaching deliver – about 3hrs.

Copywriting – 2hrs, writing posts. Slow, as I am getting back into the task.

Physical Exercise – About 45m running. Not bad.

Worked quite solidly. Took about and hour and a half, total, to pause, take a break, and watch some nonsense on YouTube.

Today’s work, was of a greater quality than yesterday’s.

My performance level, is still pretty weak. Sickness and getting slightly burned out is the culprit.

The game to increase my performance level again, is a focus now.

I will simply show up, daily, and adhere to good habits. Getting to bed very early (9pm), getting up early, and practicing good self care, and self compassion.

Letting go, and finding flow again.

I will be back on form soon…….

At around 6/7pm, real task resistance was setting in, and it was bloody hard to muster the resolve to keep going.

Really, the performance level I want, is to be able to work quite effectively from 5am until about 5/6pm let’s say. That does not include what is likely to be an hour and a half at the gym in my ideal day.

This level, will come back soon.

Every night I get to bed early, live a lower stress lifestyle, rejuvenate and heal, and mentall destress, it will come back.

Today, I did my best. Not good, by any stretch of the imagination, but it will improve. It was better than yesterday, and tomorrow will be better still.

I will watch business videos for an hour now, and get to bed by 9pm latest. I’ll get up at 5, and tomorrow, I will spend 2.5hrs on sales, and go through this post by @Manganiello and do these exercises. I will complete this, revise my comms, and then continue with planned cold outreach as my game improves.

Some periods in the game of goals and success, are like this. They feel very stale and are not our best work. One sticking at it, during these lulls, is necessary to press onto the periods of higher quality work.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:24 am

ACTIONS

THUR 19/10/2023

(1) Money:
-Service Delivery (DONE)
-Social Media Domination: 4 x 45m slots. Goal is to make 1 post and 10 comments on FB & IG during these slots. 4 posts a day is what they do on Dan’s program.
-Content: Shoot 5 YouTube SEO videos. Shoot 3 quality long form. Try to upload 1 Long Form, and 1 YouTube SEO. 1 podcast.
-Sales Critical thinking on messaging

(2) Muscles:
-Keto, DHA, Supps

(3) Mindset:
-Online Dating: Engage in daily processes

Notes:

One day at a time.

To make today a W, I wil post 4 x on socials. Do my best to post some comments.

Shoot some video content. I also have a podcast.

Think about sales and revise my outreach letters.

That is enough for today to have been solid. That is all I need to focus on right now. One day at a time.
-Your friend, Ravi

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:45 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:02 pm
Warning: My SMV is getting DANGEROUSLY LOW!

Due to not being able to go to the gym and BodyMaxxx, I am LOSING SMV at a rate of 0.00125 points per hour right now!

This drastic SMV nose dive, whilst disturbing, does not appear to have completely annihilated all hope of a brighter day. I drove to ASDA to satisfy my cravings for a juicy steak, and a bottle of kombucha, and was shamelessly checked out by a woman old enough to be my mother.

During my last two nights out, each time, a fat and rather undesirable woman has thrown herself at me, openly asking me lewd and sexual questions about how many girls I’ve fucked, and how they have just gotten out of a relationship and don’t give a fuck. One of these women, Sewerdog can attest to, was actually a lesbian but told me she has fucked 6 guys and is attracted to my masculinity lul.

These women, were not attractive at all. I am a wholesome gentleman doing God’s work. We must use this as grist for the mill, fuel for the fire, to TusharMaxxx, or die trying.

As my twink like physique, The Dad Bod of Power, continues to dwindle each day as my long 6 ft 5 frame vegetates in bed, with a dose of anti biotics coursing through my system, and my SMV plummets lower and lower towards true subhuman territory yet again, I rejoice in the knowledge that I will be able to train again next week and I will soon be back on the streets, doing battle with the arch nemesis, the human female, rejector of advances, denier of impulses, grand sayer of “no”, supreme setter of “really strong boundaries”, prime ghoster, chief non replier of texts, CEO of not feeling a connection, and world-class expert at swiping left!

And I will utterly lay siege to the enemy, by using my superior male brain, to overpower her completely retarded, worm infested mind, until I am able to completely and utterly DESTROY THEM by getting one of them to go out with me!

Though they have sinned, because I am a compassionate King, I will look past their fall from grace, and allow them to have sex with me from time to time, and to accompany me to high minded activities Chads such as myself like to engage in, such as hiking on sunrise watching.

Note for the various feminist researchers who study my log as part of Involuntary Celibacy research: Yes this is actually how stupid my sense of humour is. I am a weird guy. And yet, I still suceed and am a responsible citizen and valued member of the community. MOGGED! I have even convinced 10 women to sleep with me.

Ravi: 1
Autism: 0
This made me laugh louder and harder than anything I've read since Confederacy of Dunces and Catch-22 :)

You've got a wonderful dark sense of humor, Ravi!

And glad to see you finally giving yourself a break and getting some rest, even if maybe your body had to make you sick before you would do it.

Take care of yourself my friend, because even your moments of sadness and anger and sickness and despair might be parts of you that are overwhelmed and feeling out of their depth at the moment, but that are still trying their best to take care of you and keep you safe and keep you from getting hurt again.

If you can learn to love and accept even those parts of you that you wish you could get rid of -which I guarantee most of us have, because we're all on a website called Kill Your Inner Loser for christ's sake- then maybe you'll be able to comfort and heal and unburden those parts of you that you've resented or ignored for so long, which I suspect is the key to unlocking this authentic, natural and extremely attractive masculinity that we are all working so hard to embody.

I just started IFS therapy myself (the treatment described in the video above, and recommended in the book, The Body Keeps the Score, from the first two videos), and though it's still early in the process, intuitively it feels like exactly what I've been looking for all these years to help me reconnect with the confident, attractive, resilient and capable man that I know is hiding somewhere inside me, and that at times I've even been able to unleash.

And just in case you or anyone else is interested, here's a tool to find IFS providers:
https://ifs-institute.com/practitioners

I know you love Gabor Mate, and while the whole interview above is fantastic, at the part I linked he makes five book recommendations, the first two of which are No Bad Parts (about Internal Family Systems/IFS) and The Body Keeps the Score.
Last edited by Manly Cockfellow on Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:09 pm

Great day today!

Client call with The Bulldog, which is always a pleasure, to help him wake up to the next level of himself.

Then, our monthly Men's Group Call was GREAT!

The Pathfinders, is a highlight for me each month. It is a very special thing to be able to do, and I sincerely love it.

Thanks to the men who came to the call today, who shared, and thanks to the main man Manganiello for running the call today, and to take us to the end of the year.

Manga will then nominate the next man to lead for 3 months.

A lot comes up during these calls, and we always leave clearer on our lives.

Today, the call was about our commitment to finishing the year strong.

My commitments to close the year:

Final weeks, I just need to:

New Business Development - 1.5hrs A Day

Content (2hrs) Mon to Sat

Networking (2hr) Mon to Fri

Social Media (2hr) Mon to Fri

That's ALL!

The ONE focus is the above...........

Outside of that, I will live my life, and:

-Online Dating & CA when back in Budapest, daily
-Learning & Study: daily (2hrs)
-Self Improvement 1hr daily

That is enough to win, and win big.

I will be returning to Budapest next week, and my accountability partners for goals in general will be The Dom and Paw.

I am also doing accountabiility with Crisis Overcomer for new business development (another word for sales).

Life's good man.

Life is about people and being on this journey with others.

I really enjoy the company and presence of other males, in another life, I probably would have been in the military or something.

Nothing gets my blood flowing like going into battle with your comrades!

In other news, tomorrow, me and Scotty are launching the Scotty GLL podcast. We've got some great guests in the pipeline, starting with an interesting up and comer in the space who was on the infamous Fresh&Fit Podcast not too long ago.

As a guy who has struggled a lot with inner anger and such, that particular podcast is not something I allow myself to watch, but I feel as if there is a future where Scotty and I create a really positive podcast and bring a genuinely useful perspective.

Scotty is in no way a guy who holds ANY negative beliefs around women, after banging 300+ from cold approach, his view is quite cool to hear - he actually really likes women, and he found his power at his core. I can attest to it, having seen him, he is just so cool as a human being, chicks just slip him their number.

That is what it's all about. If you have Scotty's vibe, you literally have it made.

This was a great thing to be able to see, and I am glad my life allowed me to have the network I have

Going to do some more work and finish the day strong

To your success,
MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:55 pm

How a 5ft5 Indian Guy Escaped A Cult, Made 6 Figures, LooksMaxxed, Got Laid & Moved To Japan!

-Your friend, Ravi