The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Warlord
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:48 pm

GOOD START!

What are your dating goals for this year? (8 dates?).
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:49 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:19 pm
Manganiello wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:06 pm

Ok good.
Glad you can feed your mind.
Thank you brother, feeling good still, damn some of us really need just to be listened and heard, I know I did.

Keep attacking,
MAC

Lol typo. I meant:
"Glad you changed your mind"
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:51 pm

Well mi amigo.

Now there is 0 doubt in my mind that not only shall you succeed but you shall be a frigging legend.

In all of my life, no woman has EVER approached me. I have NEVER been told I am good looking or handsome, in my early 20s or otherwise (aside from women I have banged obviously). Even today women never 'sideways' glance me or give me IOIs. Even in the 'better' locations in the world I have NEVER kissed a girl I just met off the street either. And that is after 2000+ approaches.

Take how well I have done so far and multiply it by 50 and that is how well you will do if you keep up the effort and keep burrowing into this rabbit hole.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:49 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:19 pm

Thank you brother, feeling good still, damn some of us really need just to be listened and heard, I know I did.

Keep attacking,
MAC

Lol typo. I meant:
"Glad you changed your mind"
Haha, I liked the previous version tho! Reminds me of this song ;)

From 2:10.

But, thank you for your post yesterday. I was SO sleep deprived and tired, and also kind of buzzing with excitement, we are all prone to momentary lapses of judgement, but the difference is, I am able to step back and see the big picture. I will put in my work with approaches, get to 5-10k, and see what difference there is to my confidence and social skills. I think future MAC will thank me.
Thebastard wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:51 pm
Well mi amigo.

Now there is 0 doubt in my mind that not only shall you succeed but you shall be a frigging legend.

In all of my life, no woman has EVER approached me. I have NEVER been told I am good looking or handsome, in my early 20s or otherwise (aside from women I have banged obviously). Even today women never 'sideways' glance me or give me IOIs. Even in the 'better' locations in the world I have NEVER kissed a girl I just met off the street either. And that is after 2000+ approaches.

Take how well I have done so far and multiply it by 50 and that is how well you will do if you keep up the effort and keep burrowing into this rabbit hole.
Dude, you do not know how much that means to me coming from you. Thank you for taking the time to say that.

I am going to add a section to my first post called Important Posts. This one will be called:

The Bastard's Prophecy.

In 2-3 years, we'll see if the prophecy comes true! ;-)

Keep attacking,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:10 pm

Warlord wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:48 pm
GOOD START!

What are your dating goals for this year? (8 dates?).
Thank you man! Yes indeed sir, 8 dates :)

Working hard, trying my best, and in time, I will go on my first date at 30 years young ;-)

Looksmaxxing is big for me, hammering the gym and my diet, and the weight will come off - my coach thinks I will be lean by December.

Keep attacking,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:19 pm

Will upload the one I shot today, which was on Cranial Sacral Therapy.

Keep attacking,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:37 pm

Why did you choose Cranial Sacral Therapy over other sorts of therapy?
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
MakingAComeback

Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:35 am

jackBruh wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:37 pm
Why did you choose Cranial Sacral Therapy over other sorts of therapy?
Hey man. So I saw it mentioned on a blog I used to follow and tried it out of curiosity, It was interesting! Will keep experimenting with different approaches, energy healing can be useful IMO for healing us emotionally and getting us psychologically healthier.

I want to be loose, relaxed, and to emanate a warm, happy, positive energy to the world, ideally so i can nourish the people around me and the ones I love.

Shall get there.

MON 16/08/2021

ACTION POINTS
-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Cardio: 10k Steps
-Movement & Stretching
-Follow Meal Plan
-Digital Marketing (3hrs)
-Cold Thermogenesis (30m)
-Video Work: Clear backlog

Keep attacking,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:39 pm

COLD APPROACH: Out for 1hr, 0 approaches, saw a grand total of 1 girl the whole time, she was pretty, but I couldn't say a single word to her lol.

Day time approach is just difficult for me. Nighttime and in venues, I can approach effortlessly. Why? Because I built that muscle. This one, I haven't....yet.

Back out tomorrow.

Oh, forgot to say, a girl I was texting said she would be down to meet for a date this Sat just gone, but she cancelled the day of. That was the day when I was coming back from Oxford. I matched with some nice chicks, and some were receptive/cool, but they randomly unmatched.

Looking to head to London this Sat. The chick I met in the club last Friday hasn't responded to my text, so she's probably ghosted, which is fine. I had another girl I was texting who is in London, hit her up and she said she has plans this weekend. There is one chick, however, who said she may be free this Sat. We shall see.

So, all in all, not really had a breakthrough just yet. Grinding a lot, but there is such a long road ahead.

Definitely sucks. Not much I can do, other than to keep trying.

Now have other work to get done. Will check in when the day is done.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:24 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Looking to head to London this Sat. The chick I met in the club last Friday hasn't responded to my text, so she's probably ghosted, which is fine. I had another girl I was texting who is in London, hit her up and she said she has plans this weekend. There is one chick, however, who said she may be free this Sat. We shall see.
Hit me up when you're here. Getting my hair done during the day but I'll be around in the evening/night.
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:41 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
COLD APPROACH: Out for 1hr, 0 approaches, saw a grand total of 1 girl the whole time, she was pretty, but I couldn't say a single word to her lol.

Day time approach is just difficult for me. Nighttime and in venues, I can approach effortlessly. Why? Because I built that muscle. This one, I haven't....yet.

Back out tomorrow.

That's awesome you're still getting out there. I know how it is with hardly seeing any girls, low population sucks. That's why you gotta approach the first attractive girl you see. I know how hard it can be though. What worked for me is basically telling myself in my mind "you HAVE to do it and there's no backing out now" once I see a girl I want to approach and then just doing it. Idk if that would work for you but it usually helps me. I definitely still miss too many opportunities too though.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:13 am

MakingAComeback wrote:

Keep attacking,
MAC
Thanks for sharing man. Therapy is something I never did so I will be following your progress closely.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:57 pm

TimmyTurner wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:24 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Hit me up when you're here. Getting my hair done during the day but I'll be around in the evening/night.
Hey man. Of course! I obv would have dropped you a line immediately and we would get to work. So right now, I texted the girl I met in the club on Sunday, and she hasn't responded yet, however, if she replies tomorrow and is open to a date, I'll put that in the schedule. If there's no response tomorrow, I will basically ask one of my other London girls to see if they would be down to meet for a drink, or otherwise, I will do a multiple hour approach session in the day! Will make things happen, it will get better, weight is coming off too.

However, that said, regardless, we are definitely hitting the night venues together and hammering out many, many approaches - I'll do 50, you do your thing bro you are already decently successful with women, but myself, I need to get in the trenches. Will see you either way, got a meeting shortly but will send you my number and we can start CRUSHING!
SamJ_ wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:41 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:

Back out tomorrow.

That's awesome you're still getting out there. I know how it is with hardly seeing any girls, low population sucks. That's why you gotta approach the first attractive girl you see. I know how hard it can be though. What worked for me is basically telling myself in my mind "you HAVE to do it and there's no backing out now" once I see a girl I want to approach and then just doing it. Idk if that would work for you but it usually helps me. I definitely still miss too many opportunities too though.
For sure Sam, low population makes it fucking hard to get good, but that is a motivator, fuck it, I will keep hammering.
Thebastard wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:13 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

Keep attacking,
MAC
Thanks for sharing man. Therapy is something I never did so I will be following your progress closely.
Thanks big man, I will be 100% honest and open and really give it all I have, and will document the whole thing. I have also booked a 3hr float tank session, and from there, I will go to Bristol and spend a few days there, and get lots of approaches done!

Busy with work today, but got gym done, core work done, movement and stretching done, diet has gone well and got a therapy session tonight.

Will keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:15 pm

Shot on Sunday.
-Your friend, Ravi

drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Kewl stuff about the kiss close on Sunday. Which venue did you end up going to and encountering her at?
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log