Tinder profile review :)

Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:14 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:12 pm
Curious what your thoughts are, because this was just a bro chat between 2 guys.
I disagree strongly. IMO, most girls don't feel much about any of their matches. Occasionally they match with someone they are hard into and all the guy has to do is not punt. For the rest of their matches, being interesting by having good text game is not just a plus but the biggest differentiator possible. There are some downsides to great text game though. The biggest being you can get girls into you and agreeing to dates, but unless the date happens immediately there is a huge flake rate when it comes to them showing up. It is a real downside, and I've tried several strategies to mitigate it, but all have had very limited success.

One side benefit of testing and tweaking lines constantly, is you can develop a nice repertoire of tools in your belt than you can pull out on dates too. A lot of good text game spike lines work in person. I fucking hated texting with a passion. I used to have to summon my resolve and grit to do it every single day. It was a work of willpower. Now I find it fun and I enjoy experimenting with it.

What Pancake mentioned previously is absolutely true. The best way to get better is a small group of guys exchanging text game examples with each other. PWF mastermind group on FB was very good, but that group does lean too heavily into con-artist type nonsense. I got a lot out of it though. There are a few very strange highly successful texters in that employ strategies I've never gotten to work, involving going very long on texts and getting insanely high investment from women.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:59 pm

@Mike start a log mate (or turn this into one) if you want the best from this forum

Re texting convo: I go 5 messages to close and have for like 3 years now. Works great for me and everyone else i know doing it
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:47 pm

Zug wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:58 am
Olafsmash wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:25 am

what to do when you dont have the creativity to do these things?
ive tried to get better at text game for a year now and feel like im not improving at all. idk what to do.
What kind of question is this. You keep working on it until you improve. It took me 3 years to get to where I'm at and still finding ways to constantly get better.

Take notes
Come up with lines, test, tweak
Go to forums or chatrooms focused on it for feedback
I'd also recommend if there are really hot girls, the ones who know they are hot, and you know logistics are shit or you're not going to be getting them out anyways, then push yourself to try texting in ways you wouldn't normally (because you're too scared to do so).

When I figured out that the situation with the 6 figure OF girl was not going to work, but we were still flirty friends, I said fuck it and basically used her for training grounds to be way more aggressive with teasing, push/pull, etc. Whatever returned flirting back I would try to import over when texting with other girls. Helped a lot.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:38 pm

Bman wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:47 pm
Zug wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:58 am

What kind of question is this. You keep working on it until you improve. It took me 3 years to get to where I'm at and still finding ways to constantly get better.

Take notes
Come up with lines, test, tweak
Go to forums or chatrooms focused on it for feedback
I'd also recommend if there are really hot girls, the ones who know they are hot, and you know logistics are shit or you're not going to be getting them out anyways, then push yourself to try texting in ways you wouldn't normally (because you're too scared to do so).

When I figured out that the situation with the 6 figure OF girl was not going to work, but we were still flirty friends, I said fuck it and basically used her for training grounds to be way more aggressive with teasing, push/pull, etc. Whatever returned flirting back I would try to import over when texting with other girls. Helped a lot.
Hard agree. Whenever I have a lead that's mostly dead, but not entirely dead, I go into fun experimentation mode. Very interesting and educational results, helps develop a fearless attitude.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:57 pm

Manganiello wrote:
It is worse. I've done both styles a lot (like +400 matches each maybe. And the 5 messages works muchhhh better.
hey Manganiello i'm struggling with tinder i need some good examples to follow can you show me the profile that got you 400 matches?
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Manganiello
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:43 am

Thrice wrote:
need some good examples to follow can you show me the profile that got you 400 matches?
It's pretty much the same as the profile I shared here.

All those pics are still used.

viewtopic.php?p=23227#p23227
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:06 am

Zug wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:14 pm
I disagree strongly. IMO, most girls don't feel much about any of their matches.
Ya but you could say that's because the profiles are weak.

My experience with it has been text game works on girls who you run into trouble with while texting. Like she says something you can easily fuck up by saying the wrong thing.

But overall. Having really good text game is just about vibe.

If your vibe is right. And that gets through your texting, youre probably ok.

When I started, I used Andy's script on tinder and did..
~4:1 open to number
~4:1 number to date.

And to be fair I think my number to date ratio was bad because I texted horribly back then.

But as time went on I just learnt a way to vibe and hold interest while I'm setting up logistics.

A lot of that tho.
Has to do with the girl.
Some girls are just bored and won't come out.

I've also had dates with girls who matched and then later turned down friends of mine from tinder and bumble.

My conclusion was my profile was just more her type, because the texting wasn't that different.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:02 am

Manganiello wrote:
Thrice wrote:
need some good examples to follow can you show me the profile that got you 400 matches?

wow thats a very simple profile, when i read you had 400matches i thought you had flashy pictures with you travelling or riding cars or something

it dosent seem so differen from mine i dont know why i suck so much it must be either my face or the area
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:53 pm

Thrice wrote:
Manganiello wrote:

wow thats a very simple profile, when i read you had 400matches i thought you had flashy pictures with you travelling or riding cars or something

it dosent seem so differen from mine i dont know why i suck so much it must be either my face or the area
Simple. Let's do a breakdown so we can all learn something! This is actually a great comparison since you are both good looking to have success, so the only real difference is photos.

Manganiello's profile
- Varied facial expressions: neutral, concentrated, smile, confident smirk
- Every outfit and background is different. Clear that photos were taken on different days and at different spots.
- Photo 3 has someone else in it = he has friends
- Two photos indicate he has interests: playing guitar, drinking with friends

Girl's conclusion - this is an attractive, cocky, well-rounded guy with a great smile

Thrice's profile
- Singular facial expression. Eyes look dead inside. Sad. No smiling photos.
- Nearly every outfit and background looks similar. Looks like you did one singular photoshoot in the park (= low value, no variance of activities)
- No photos have anyone else in them = no friends
- Your only interest seems to be skateboarding. No girl knows anything about you other than that you did a photoshoot in the park

Girl's conclusion - this is an extremely attractive guy, he could be a model. But he seems sad, almost like a loner. He doesn't seem to have any friends or interests. Maybe it's fake?
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:01 pm

Thrice wrote:
On top of what Pancake said, do you spend 200-300 euros a month on the apps? Manganiello's experiment was eye opening to me because the dude was boosting a lot.
Manganiello

Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:24 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:01 pm
Thrice wrote:
On top of what Pancake said, do you spend 200-300 euros a month on the apps? Manganiello's experiment was eye opening to me because the dude was boosting a lot.
Ya I was spending a lot.

If a guy is spending this much time and effort to have a log on KYIL. He should be spending money on the apps.

I haven't used tinder seriously in a long time. Because it's totally trash in Korea (28 guys to 1 girl ratio)... But I bought the lifetime premium subscription for bumble and it's paid for itself multiple times over.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:24 am

Interesting about the bumble premium lifetime thing. I have 3-4 matches that I can’t see cos I don’t have premium. I don’t wanna pay the $200 if imma get banned
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:45 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:53 pm
Thrice wrote:

Simple. Let's do a breakdown so we can all learn something! This is actually a great comparison since you are both good looking to have success, so the only real difference is photos.

Manganiello's profile
- Varied facial expressions: neutral, concentrated, smile, confident smirk
- Every outfit and background is different. Clear that photos were taken on different days and at different spots.
- Photo 3 has someone else in it = he has friends
- Two photos indicate he has interests: playing guitar, drinking with friends

Girl's conclusion - this is an attractive, cocky, well-rounded guy with a great smile

Thrice's profile
- Singular facial expression. Eyes look dead inside. Sad. No smiling photos.
- Nearly every outfit and background looks similar. Looks like you did one singular photoshoot in the park (= low value, no variance of activities)
- No photos have anyone else in them = no friends
- Your only interest seems to be skateboarding. No girl knows anything about you other than that you did a photoshoot in the park

Girl's conclusion - this is an extremely attractive guy, he could be a model. But he seems sad, almost like a loner. He doesn't seem to have any friends or interests. Maybe it's fake?
100%. I support this conclusion...

The quality of the photos is a side-note. What's vastly more important is what are you saying about yourself IN the photos?

Ask yourself what conclusions you can make from looking at the photo as if you don't know anything about yourself. That's what girls are doing, and that's what moves the needle.

Great photo quality is just a nice bonus, which is funny to say because this is how I make my living - so you know it's true coming from me.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
hyrtsmyrts
Name: Eljas
Goal: Travel the world
Motto: Be the change you want to see

Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:33 pm

There's interesting discussion but lemme go back to the original topic.

Take more pics. Discard the worst pics and replace them with better ones that tell about your personality, hobbies and what makes you unique compared to the other guys. You managed to take really damn good pics + you got the looks so I believe you can do it.

BDSM connoisseur. Can you look yourself in the mirror and say you're a BDSM connoisseur? I think your pics should tell it to the girls, not your bio unless you use some creative ways about it. Put some pics from some BDSM -related events you've visited and you're granted attention from the people who recognize the scene. Or pics of you with your toys. Or some pieces of clothing that girls will connect to BDSM.

The fact that it's polarizing isn't bad - it's good if you're willing to trade.
hyrtsmyrts
Name: Eljas
Goal: Travel the world
Motto: Be the change you want to see

Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:40 pm

Manganiello wrote:
@Paid Renegade I literally stopped using his texting guide and actually explained quite thoroughly why in a post I made over a year ago. (Too lazy to dig it up, but if you really want I'll find it for u).
It's here: viewtopic.php?p=29174#p29174. It was so good read that I wanted to share it here. It totally aligns on the little experience I have with using both Andy's old and the more recent openers. Both of his openers got me laid but so did getting her number & agreeing on a date in 5 messages, then kissing her in the bar & carrying her home. It's about efficiency. Experiment yourself to find what's the best.