I have something to say to everybody who’s ever read my site, watched my videos, or listened to my podcast.
How I’ve been making myself suffer – for YEARS – because I wanted validation from you guys.
I ask a guy who’s had 100+ lays about his epic fat loss journey, how he overcame his fears and learned to hit on girls, and what advice he has for those of you who want to follow in his footsteps.
Want to be notified of updates, new articles, and hear what I'm working on? Enter your email:
You deserve the success, the happiness, the peace and the love you've been waiting for - time to give yourself a beautiful gift. Myself, Cam & the rest of the coaching team are here for you - if you join now you'll also get LIFETIME access to our members-only accountability community as well. Jump on a FREE call with me to make sure you're a great fit for the coaching program and let's make you WIN!
- My Lay Reports
- Honesty is an Ideal You Work Towards
- My Transformation
- It’s “You and Me”, not “You vs Me”
- One Tiny Act of Kindness May Change the World
- Why Most People Quit Self-Improvement (Comfortably Uncomfortable)
- Don’t Worry, You’re Making Progress (Bad Days are Ok.)
- Give Yourself Permission to Suck
- How to Be PRODUCTIVE when You're Not at Your Best (Suffering is OPTIONAL)