I get asked this question from time to time – “Is there anything wrong with me wanting to sleep with lots of girls, but preferring them to only want to sleep with me?”
Andy answers a listener’s questions about struggling to trust his girlfriend, being too suspicious and insecure, and how to learn to open up and be real.
Want to date younger women but feel a little “weird” about it? Andy’s got you covered.
Andy and Imogen answer a listener’s questions about the boundaries between mentoring girls vs being too controlling.
We (well, mostly my girlfriend) answer a bunch of your questions about what it’s like dating me.
Andy talks about another great self-improvement blog; The Red Quest.
Andy takes issue with the classic Red Pill saying.
Andy did what he never thought he’d do – he settled. You will too, when you’re ready.
Time to stop fucking around and start taking your life seriously. Get a plan of action, coaching and support from somebody who's been in your shoes & overcome the same shit you're going through. Check out my coaching packages and I'll kill your inner loser too.
- How I Beat Depression
- Best Of - My First 100 Articles
- My Transformation
- Proof I Get Laid
- The Slight Edge – How to Achieve Anything (How I’ve Achieved All My Goals)
- It’s “You and Me”, not “You vs Me”
- Questions to Ask Yourself if You Want a Successful Life
- Honesty is an Ideal You Work Towards
- Don’t Worry, You’re Making Progress (Bad Days are Ok.)