Andy did what he never thought he’d do – he settled. You will too, when you’re ready.
Andy and Imogen answer a listener’s questions about the boundaries between mentoring girls vs being too controlling.
I get asked this question from time to time – “Is there anything wrong with me wanting to sleep with lots of girls, but preferring them to only want to sleep with me?”
Andy answers a listener’s questions about struggling to trust his girlfriend, being too suspicious and insecure, and how to learn to open up and be real.
Want to date younger women but feel a little “weird” about it? Andy’s got you covered.
We (well, mostly my girlfriend) answer a bunch of your questions about what it’s like dating me.
Andy talks about another great self-improvement blog; The Red Quest.
Andy takes issue with the classic Red Pill saying.
Time to stop fucking around and start taking your life seriously - I and the rest of the coaching group will kick your ass into gear and help you overcome the shit you're going through. I will speedrun your success and build you an elite life, starting right fucking now. Check out my coaching packages and I'll kill your inner loser too.
Want to be notified as soon as I post a new article? Enter your email:
- How I Beat Depression
- My Transformation
- Proof I Get Laid
- The Slight Edge – How to Achieve Anything (How I’ve Achieved All My Goals)
- Best Of - My First 100 Articles
- It’s “You and Me”, not “You vs Me”
- Questions to Ask Yourself if You Want a Successful Life
- Honesty is an Ideal You Work Towards
- Don’t Worry, You’re Making Progress (Bad Days are Ok.)
- How to Be PRODUCTIVE when You're Not at Your Best (Suffering is OPTIONAL)