Don’t fall into the trap of mindlessly doing what everybody else is doing – go your own way.
Having goals you’re working towards is the antidote to depression and misery.
Let’s be honest; the average person’s opinion isn’t worth diddly squat. Here’s how to stop being bothered by what normies have to say.
Time to stop fucking around and start taking your life seriously - I and the rest of the coaching group will kick your ass into gear and help you overcome the shit you're going through. I will speedrun your success and build you an elite life, starting right fucking now. Check out my coaching packages and I'll kill your inner loser too.
Want to be notified as soon as I post a new article? Enter your email:
- How I Beat Depression
- My Transformation
- Proof I Get Laid
- The Slight Edge – How to Achieve Anything (How I’ve Achieved All My Goals)
- Best Of - My First 100 Articles
- It’s “You and Me”, not “You vs Me”
- Questions to Ask Yourself if You Want a Successful Life
- Honesty is an Ideal You Work Towards
- Don’t Worry, You’re Making Progress (Bad Days are Ok.)