A listener “Siamese_Dream” asked these great questions:
- I would definitely like to hear you talk about the age gap, and about what you call mentoring in relation to it.
- Is there an element of more of a “father/daughter” dynamic, which means you can’t mentor women of your age ?
- How do you do it overtly without being controlling ?
- How do you decide that a girl is “moldable” into your standards or that you can’t make her change ?
- How much can you expect for her to be able to change ? As in for example, could you transform a girl that has never worked out per se into a gym bunny ?
- Did you never get friction with girls, as in “you should just love me for who I am right now and not have all those standards”?
Feel free to ask your own questions and I’ll answer them on an upcoming podcast – either email me, or comment below.
Imogen’s Artwork (Fiverr):
Jocko Willink Podcast:
The Red Quest on Modelling behaviour you want to see from girls:
$1 to Change Your Life?
This is EVERYTHING I learned going from depressed and suicidal to living a life of abundance and joy. This epic video course + ebook bundle is full of step-by-step instructions you can follow to build an epic life other people could only dream of. It's yours for just $1: