Day 5 – Open Relationships & Boundaries
Day 5 of 365: Andy and Imogen talk about their open relationships, seeing other girls together, setting boundaries and being on the same team in a relationship.
This podcast comes from a listener question: “I would like to know your thoughts on open relationships. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I want to meddle with your lives, but I would like to know how your opinion on open relationships, and how you deal with boundaries, jealousy, and the stuff that comes with it. (In my case, the thought of my LTR sleeping with other men would be really annoying, but on the other hand, I want to sleep with every woman I find attractive).”
Day 6 – Run TOWARDS Fear
Day 6 of 365: Andy & his guest Imogen tackle fear the best way they know how; head-on.
- Run towards fear – don’t avoid it.
- The more you practice embracing fear, the easier it’ll become.
- Exposure therapy is pretty much the only way to overcome fear. You can do this gradually one step at a time, or jump straight into the deep end.
- Running towards fear sucks in the moment; but future you will thank you.
- When you feel the fear talking; yell out STOP. Then use the “3 2 1 GO” technique. Stop overthinking and just jump in there and do it.
Shownotes (Episode 5):
How to Breakup Amicably:
Shownotes (Episode 6):
My First Tattoo Story:
My Vasectomy Story:
Aiming High Means Falling Far:
Elon Musk on Fear:
Give Yourself Permission to Suck (my first article):
How I Beat my Approach Anxiety:
I Am Always Full of Doubt:
Comments by “Will” throwing himself into the fear:
As always, if you have a question/topic you’d like me to cover, or if you’d like to come on as a guest – drop a comment or email me.
$1 to Change Your Life?
This is EVERYTHING I learned going from depressed and suicidal to living a life of abundance and joy. This epic video course + ebook bundle is full of step-by-step instructions you can follow to build an epic life other people could only dream of. It's yours for just $1: