If you’ve found my site recently through Google, it’s probably because you’ve downloaded Tinder, uploaded some photos and immediately noticed Tinder has lowered the image quality, made your photos look a little blurry, added a “grainy” look to them – in short, they look shit.
There’s been a bunch of people finding my site just like you did in the last few weeks:
Chances are you came here looking for the answer, the secret technique or trick you could use to get around Tinder’s overzealous compression algorithm.
Well guess what, fucker? I’m here to tell you you’re focusing on the wrong shit; you’re obsessing about stuff that doesn’t matter. Are you on Tinder to get laid/find a girlfriend, or are you on Tinder to have the cleanest, prettiest, most amazing looking photos on the platform?
Getting laid on Tinder/finding a girlfriend should be your focus; not “How do I stop Tinder from lowering my picture quality.”
Every single person on Tinder is affected by Tinder lowering their photo quality/blurring their pics; so you’re on a level playing field. I’ve gotten laid 100+ times on Tinder (proof here, including pics and vids) – and that’s with Tinder blurring my photos and making them look bad.
Getting laid or getting a girlfriend on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble/etc isn’t complicated. (It takes effort, but it’s not complicated). I’ve literally written a 130,000 word step-by-step guide you can go read right this second:
If you want the short version:
- Improve your looks (lose fat, dress a little better, hit the gym, get a solid haircut, whiten your teeth). I started from zero (read my story here) so if I can do it, you sure as hell can too.
- Take decent photos (just take lots of photos, keep practicing, and eventually you’ll improve over time).
- Message as many girls as you possibly can with a copy-paste template so you’re not wasting time.
- Ask those girls out for a drink in 5 messages or less. (Don’t waste time with long conversations).
- On the date, spend 1-2hrs getting to know each other, then invite her back to your place.
- If she says no, try again on the 2nd date.
- If she says no, try again on the 3rd date.
See? Not rocket science. Go read my Tinder guide – it’s written so that even a total newbie can follow it and get laid – even if you’re currently a virgin.
This is the exact process I’ve used to get most of my lays. My coaching clients and a tonne of my readers also get laid doing what I wrote above.
If you want to get laid/find a girlfriend, just take the best quality photos you can (it might take you a few tries to get some decent pics – that’s totally normal), talk to as many girls as possible (you’ll be nervous at first – that’s fine), invite them out for a drink and start meeting women.
You can either keep stressing about Tinder reducing your photo quality, or you can start getting laid. It’s up to you.
Oh, and welcome. You can read more about me here.